Sup ForumsGAs 2017 – REPLAY IS ON

Thank you to whoever tuned in for the live presentation. And to all of you who voted, except for all outsider crossposters.
If you missed out on anything, you can watch the replay that's streaming right now. Schedule image should be somewhere around this thread.
twitch tv/vidyagaemawards
youtube.com/user/vidyagaemawards/live

Here are the winners for the ones who are alergic to moving sound images:
2017.vidyagaemawards.com/winners

Timezone info and main show: 2017.vidyagaemawards.com

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15095571
youtube.com/watch?v=KOHPw0odLm0
youtube.com/watch?v=OUpGltfOU10
youtube.com/watch?v=ctY_lhYoYb0
youtube.com/watch?v=qCKEXPXtrEU
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0nclb05zCQJYsWxDaS6VetT-NYlCV6CXp9egiEDU4attUmg/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strawpoll.me/15095571
strawpoll.me/15095571

kat didn't win any awards but she won my heart

It's proof that Sup Forums doesn't really like video games.

im gay

thanks for doing this every year. despite the ironic shitposting from everyone. we all love it

BoTW is trash. It got a pity win.

THIS IS THE CURRENT SCHEDULE
Currently at Preshow Rerun

FRIENDLY REMINDER

If you didn't like the show, let us know so we can fix it

And stop voting for games you hate GOD DAMMIT

>You!!!
Mine too user, mine too.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOHPw0odLm0

How many of you that hate Automata actually got all the 5 endings and played the entire game with all the side quests?

This is how I would've done the awards for 2017.

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed the credits

I have a better question: How many people who voted for it got that far?

Unironically great show. I'll continue to pretend it's shit next year, but I always have fun.

I did

Hollow Knight didn't win anything
Prey didn't even get top 5 in anything
mfw

>Sup Forumsga's

>Drakengard 3 is now a recommended play this game despite years of constant "why the fuck is this garbage even allowed to exist" posting

Yeah genuinely surprised

I put close to 40 hours into Hollow Knight and fucking loved it

Preshow was too long, too much rap music. Matrixmario mix was good, some skits were also good. Should've kept it to 30mins desu. Short but good.

>played the entire game

How does one play a cinematic experience?

It was a good show. Excellent production values and it was nice the minor awards were done in rapid succession at the end.

Post the music you fags used during the awards

programming user, you gotta wait for posts of praise before you accept them.
ones on the other thread don't count

I have an even better question. How many of you played other Taro games and not just jumped on a bandwagon?

Retards voted this year, but the presentation and skits were top notch.

Hey guys all I can game on is this 5 year old mediocre computer, got no money for any console, handheld or whatever else.

Should I vote Nier in all categories? It's the only game I got to play and that acc be thicc yo lol

Anyone else still waiting on the track list they used through-out the show? Or have they dropped it yet?

Did they ever fix the framerate?

Someone put it best, Sup Forums complained N:A never got mainstream attention so they wanted it to get attention here

2017 was a great year for vidya and nier just sweeps every category because that's the only game people here played

you're a cutie and i like you

Will Sup Forums ever not have shit taste?

I played every one of Taro's games to completion and got all the weapons, all side quests, and voted for NieR to be least worst. I also voted for Yakuza and Gravity Rush 2 in a couple of awards too so I'm not a complete Tarodrone.

Right here baby

filled up your feeedback form
keep it up gentlemen

Give me a rundown on how this reddit shit has gone on so long. Has it just been the same attention whore running it for 5 years? I only ever watched one and it was so cringey that i haven't gone near this thing since

The power of memes, hipsters and bandwagoning

>played Drakengard many years ago
>have Nier on backlog and got Automata this holiday
>thinking of watching a LP for Drakengard 3 because 20fps and shitload of overpriced story DLC

Should I?

Nier Automata is a great game that deserved all the awards it got.
But the original Nier still had the better story and characters.

BoTW sucked get over it. We all emulated it on PC anyways in 60 fps.

>N:A never got mainstream attention so they wanted it to get attention here
it got a ton of mainstream attention which is why there is so much shitposting about it on Sup Forums.

My sides

>Sup Forums complained N:A never got mainstream attention
It won a Dorito pope award

>Kokichi dead last for best character
Biggest injustice right there.

bro who gives a FUCK about this literal reddit trash? the Sup Forumsgas have NEVER been good, have NEVER been anything BUT reddit. fuck you, fuck your mama, fuck the subreddit you come from, and fuck the fuck off

>Sup Forums PCfats emulating anything other than SNES games at 60fps on their shitrigs
hehehauhuahuehauuhhohoao

We did my fellow redi- oops I mean my fellow ironic weebs!

Now im off to watch some dubbed anime on netflix with my gf its gonna be my fifth anime oof im starting to become a huge weeb lool

spoiler I already have like 23 waifus -_- /spoiler

We air every single skit and mix, so that's what happens.
We could either quality control the pre-show and risk cutting okay stuff, or keep it this way and have people skip it.
Not sure which is better.

Can we agree the aussie rant was the best part of the show?

too bad I'm counting them

fun fact I wore my 2B costume during the show

fuck off ironic weeb

If you disagreed with the votes, don't forget to vote for your favorites next time! Or just accept different opinions.

Why do those endless youtube music streams always and I mean ALWAYS have some anime background?
Regardless of the genre.

Stay mad with that poor ass cartoon Ubisoft clone of tower climbing.

I live Nier Automata, but Nier/Drakengard fans border on insufferable.

Literally worse than 2016 with doom and hall-a. Who would have thought.

what the fuck I didn't notice Snake for a solid 5 seconds

pun intended

It's a fucking shit game but it's still worth an experience, at the very least for that final ending, man.

SOYTENDO BTFO

I like how it hasn't stopped since the early youtube days.

The gameplay is average as fuck and the framerate is all over the place but I wouldn't call it a shit game.

To bait as many people as possible

>tfw it's the opposite for me
Most Nier:A threads are just 2B butt posting with minimal actual discussion. The threads are also filled with newfags who act like retards but that's to be expected of a popular game.

Kill yourself mentally ill tranny.

Nintendo >>>>>>> AIDS >>>>> infinite loop >>>>> reddit >>> PS(hit)4

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post comfy tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=OUpGltfOU10

>anytime anything remotely nintendo pops up during the award, regardless of what it is
>chat explodes with "SOY SOY KEK BING BING WAHOO" spam
hmmm

Nintendogaf, right...

So is Automata

youtube.com/watch?v=ctY_lhYoYb0

:(

>Xenoblade 2 and Danganronpa V3 at the very bottom for best soundtrack
I really would have thought more people would have played these with all the shitposting they received.

NO ONE STOPS

Automata has dramatically better gameplay than Drakengard 3 and also doesn't regularly dip into single-digit FPS

>song 6 from extreme paintbrawl not blaring on the stream
Shit/10

>assumptions

Both of those are just insanely small dedicated fanbases.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCKEXPXtrEU

Definitely one of the worst Sup Forumsgas so far. Not for the presentation but for nu-Sup Forums god awful fucking taste.

Take a joke faggot.

>shitposters
>playing games
user..

>participating in stream chats
Go and stay go.

Skit voting is up
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0nclb05zCQJYsWxDaS6VetT-NYlCV6CXp9egiEDU4attUmg/viewform
they were good this year

In all fairness, it's hard to play movies. They actually need gameplay.

Persona 5 got robbed by that stupid overrated whore.

You all know that Persona 5 is a better game but just because 2B made you cum more you voted for her game.

>not memeing on the things you love because it's fun
Spotted the soykek, go play some bing bing wahoo

>5 year old mediocre computer
>Nier
lmao you assblasted dork, the Automata port was notoriously shitty and ran terribly

Anyone who could run Automata at reasonable settings would also be able to emulate your shitty tablet Skyrim

I need to see them again to vote meaningfully.

p5 is overrated as fuck and the worst persona game, and just so you know i came more to 9s.

After the first two dungeons the entire rest of P5 is garbage and you know it

You know what's fucking bullshit? Nekopara winning best eroge award. HOW SHIT IS YOUR FUCKING TASTE Sup Forums? I bet you faggots haven't even played any eroge aside from Nekopara.

Yeah and meanwhile Sup Forums is once again sucking Kojima dick with that shitty trailer.

Preshow was too long
cut the intermission by 5 minutes
don't shill games, use that time to read off minor winners instead.
ACTUALLY SHOW THE Sup Forums THE MUSICAL AWARDS NEXT TIME

The persona girls made me cum many more times, but I enjoyed Nier more

This.
This Sup Forumsga's killed the NintendoGAF meme

I'm pretty sure most people on Sup Forums don't even KNOW what an eroge award.

What is this? shitposting in twitch form?

Sup Forums has always been a PC board first you retards. Deal with it. Nintendo will never be anything more than a small core fanbase.

Besides the greatest fucking tragedy of that Awards Show was Death Stranding winning best trailer.