Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-096
scp-wiki.net/scp-241
indiedb.com/games/six-eight-two
clips.twitch.tv
scp-wiki.net/scp-1678
streamable.com/3a4wq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't like the respawning desu, ideally i'd rather it be heavily toned down or eliminated in favour of faster rounds.

079 needs a good rebalance, and more passive anomalous scps need to be added, like the one you see from the corner of your eye and maybe spatial anomalies if the dev could do that in a multiplayer game

I want to see the frog monstergirl waifu SCP added to the game.
Make it an extra winning condition for a Dclass to impregnate her

server 73.68.20.85

go back to plebbit jannycuck

Number?
Do you mean 049?
Fuck off?

Open the door, you poor little plague-pridden rat...

No, 079, it was removed from the game a little while ago. it's the sentient computer and it sucked so bad they just took it out so no one had to play as it

I love this game.

MTF vs 682 game mode when

I just posted this as the thread got nuked

>nerds
>recontain scps, rescue friendly scps and get access to the main mainframe of the site
>D-bois
>get out of the Site or open the armory to spawn as Chaos boyz inside the Site
>MTF
>rescure the nerds and some valuable or friendly scps and download the Site info for safekeeping
>Chaos boyz
>detonate the nuke, kill all the nerds and steal or capture some scps
>SCP
>kill or get out depends what scp you are playing
>peanut, radical larry and the doc
>kill any humans
>079
>secure the mainframe and help CI or the D-boys while fucking with the nerds and the MTF

Here are some ideas for other SCPs they could add into the game

>035
>get out of the Site, help D-bois and the CI, kill the MTF
>patchwork bear
>help the nerds and the MTF
>682 its sudden death mode: if any team is camping and stalling the match, everybody gets the message "SCP-682 its about to break containment in x minutes" which ends the game right away when times runs out.

Just my two cents, still I hope they work on bugs and the server finder which is plain shit

>you cant even look at the ping in the server finder

memesystem.party:27070 was the most stable server I've played on
Didn't crash for hours.
shame it's empty at the moment.

Press F to pay respects

Oh right, forgot about that little dude. Yeah they should be redoing him in the following updates.

Until someone decides to make a good general including ip's and stuff, I'll post here.

Not my server.

>Tfw no special mode where the only SCP that spawns is 682

Giving everyone a clear objective would probably help with the constant camping desu.

It's empty.

Can confirm, I was just on there, was fun. Good night to everyone.

The dev confirmed he's adding 069 next right? How's that going to work?

Needs some kind of map. I always get so hopelessly lost. Also, some kind of feedback on melee hits would make playing a zombie infinitely better.

096*, the crying guy who kills you if you look at him. That'd be really hard to do in a multiplayer game.

That would just be survival mode

Just kind of the opposite of 173. He moves really slowly unless someone sees him.

It's randomly generated, chances are others are just as lost as you.

please lads i want to play im drunk and alone give me this solace

They say he's going to be playable
How he works is he walks really slow, but once someone sees him he gains wallhacks on the person and increased speed

Probably a sudden-death mechanic where he works as an NPC that just fucking kills everything that sees it, SCPs included.

Just map it in your head as you run around, faggot.

Well he's not completely immobile until someone sees his face, the lore says he shambles around in his cell.

hello statue

One thing I really dont like about the game is how deaths as the nerds or the D-Bois do nothing for the game because they come back as MTF or CI anyways.

If you give all the teams clear objectives to win the match it would be even more tense and in the end more fun.

I had fun, thanks everyone, i'll be on tomorrow night maybe.

map gets randomized every round. It would get boring pretty fast if everyone remembered it

>listening to the portal 2 soundtrack as i played
a surprisingly great fit

I'm pretty sure he means 'current map of where you've been so far for the round'.

I got stuck in those stupid hallways with the orange stripes and white wall forever.

Friendly reminder that scp-wiki.net/scp-096 is coming soon.

after playing for 6 hours straight i think i've burnt out on this already. the SCPs themselves are not scary enough, and dying isn't really a big deal as you just respawn as something better and you might even come back on the opposing team. for a game that gets the most fun out of having a good group of people, it's ironically way too focused on straight PvP shooting. it would be much better if there were more objectives and you actually had to get creative with containing the SCPs rather than just shooting while +backing. the first ~5 minutes of the round are always the most fun and atmospheric but it just turns into a repetitive clusterfuck towards the end.

This.

Being the SCPs and killing 4 waves of NTF before finally dying blows. Especially when you can stop some of them from respawning by zombifying them, but then you end up losing them in the next wave, so they respawn again.

Scp 999
It's objective is to safe as many of the humans as possible. It gets ignored by the other SCP's but chaos and MTF will try to capture it.

That could lead to some interesting strats
>Camp right behind a doorway
>Immediately rape whoever opens it and accidentally stares at you

you were on the meme server weren't you

I would if I could.

I don't see how precludes a map. Starts off blank, fills out as you explore. Either a natural ability everyone has or some kind device you can pick up, I don't care.

>tfw reading scp wiki at 2 in the morning curled up in bed
is there anything comfier?

Favourite scp's?
Mine is 241
scp-wiki.net/scp-241
It's so well written, they actually test everything.

>Everybody chanting D-Bois the entire time in the pregame lobby

I've never felt so patriotic in my entire life

>press the 106 containment button and run in to sacrifice myself
>it doesn't work and he's still alive

I believe it needs to be simultaneous (i.e. you need at least too people to do it)

>Too many heap sections
Thanks, Unity!

Damn right.

What do you mean you don't like 6 fucking MTF teams coming down one after another to get mauled instantly at the elevator by a barely animated beak man or get stuck in a never ending shitty counterstrike match with CI for 20 minutes straight?

No, it's just the order you do it. Sacrifice first and then button.

Is anyone else's game suddenly underutilizing their CPU? It was fine and ran perfectly earlier today but suddenly getting low fps because of it.

>indiedb.com/games/six-eight-two

NA servers:
71.63.72.162:7778
memesystem.party:27070

GB servers:
87.114.225.236 (

clips.twitch.tv
/RelatedPluckyTubersRuleFive

its sudden death mode: if any team is camping and stalling the match, everybody gets the message "SCP-682 its about to break containment in x minutes" which ends the game right away when times runs out.

Fucking THIS

There's nothing worse than being dead for over a half hour waiting for some camping fucknuggets to either kill or be killed.

I really feel like 049 should not kill as fast as he does (especially with no animation). Maybe if he was changed to have a dot cloud around him or something instead it would be more fun.

>mad fag gets banned
>thread is still up

All rounds end with the furries and the chaos boyz deathmatching while one D-boi is stuck at the bottom of the LCZ, making lives non valuable in the long run.

If each live in the game is worth something it would be better if you survive or wipe out the other team

Unlondon will be forever my favorite skip scp-wiki.net/scp-1678

Also I miss cross-testing alot, the problem isnt cross-testing itself, it was the fact most of Series 1 skips are mostly bad OCs and people always wanted to interact with each other for rp reasons.

>hanging out in 914 with d-boy and scientist bros
>176 thinks he's clever by waiting outside thinking we'll eventually crack and try to make a run for it
>hang out and chat in 914 the entire game
>176 eventually got gunned down by 15+ CIs

Can someone come down to light containtment and save me.

Impossible with how strong CI/NTF are right now.

So how will 096 work? They said that's the next one they're adding. Since people can't look at his face.

Posted an idea for it earlier. Even added some extras in this cap.

What are some good servers for this?

>series 1 is bad OC's
Have you seen series 3? Also look at the canon hub, Resurrection is what you're looking for, it picks up right after Kondraki leveling site-19 and Pandora's Box being dissolved

What if the hunted takes an elevator to the surface?

>Survive in light containtment the whole time
>Get a lvl 5 card
>As soon as I get to the door 4 Furry boys come through and kill me

can someone give me the basic gestalt of this game? Why are people playing it and why are people having fun?

Post yfw get teleported to the shadow realm

As it should be D faggot

streamable.com/3a4wq

porkslope, loopy, azimuth

names I have not seen in a long time

I imagine future NTF/CI spawns could come in with removable blindfolds and be alerted that 096 is up there with them. Lore-wise it can waved away as the foundation eventually recapturing it.

Or it could just be an automatic loss for the game. I dunno.

D-boys just melted the only card they had and are now stuck in the machine room

To clarify since I didn't do a good job of it, either course means 096 is free to go up to the surface.

which server is everyone on?

NA West Server

>d-boy shitter murders me for a keycard and literally instantly gets his neck snapped afterwards

Assuming he mirror's the gm kind, he moves slowly and does shit for damage until someone looks at his face, which triggers a chimp out.

NUTTED

>murder some nerd with a keycard as soon as he unlocks the armory and get hugged by 173 afterwards
Such is the life of a D Boy

>some faggot d boy murders a scientist
>kill him right after
doing my job for me, the retards

Neat

And who might you be?

Except theres cannonically no visual media to observe 096s containment, so 079 cant display anything.
An alternative could be that some unlucky D-boi could find a picture of 096 though.

:^)
>Larry just went in

Why the fuck is it even possible to kill 173? Also where is the manual blinking

When is the elevator bug getting fixed

>Be Chaos last game, setting nuke button door password to Bananas
>Things go south and we all die
>Next new game be MTF
>Get to end of round
>Enemy chaos gate keeper is same guy
>Use last games pass as MTF to try and get last chaos to open the door
>"I recognize the password and am opening the door"
>He does and the whole MTF rushes in
>Victory is ours, but at a price of him rage quitting
He seemed like a nice guy, and I feel like such a scumbag. Tell me Sup Forums, did I cross the line?

Manual blinking would render 173 basically useless.

NOT having some Mary Sue invincibility actually makes SCP-173 unique.