Has playing video games ever gotten you laid?

Has playing video games ever gotten you laid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LO57F6VLBYc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you ever massaged a woman, Sup Forums?

hahaha

haha

HA

no, but I was in the same lobby as a bunch of randos when this guy and girl started talking over open mic and he got her address before the match ended, basically the same thing right?

yea

>play video games
>meet grill online
>eventually fuck her

Yes

Yes, and he was very gentle, my butt barely hurt the other day

I got together with a girl from an MMORPG I played. Does that count?

Yeeeee

Yea, had a tinder girl come over and when she saw my switch we played mario kart instead of watching netflix.
I went to the toilet, she hid my controller under her thighs so when came back I start feeling her up and things went from there

Fucked two girls I met through mutual friends playing WoW, married the second one

She wanted the HD Rumble

I rub my sisters feet when she comes home from school, does that count for anything

I will never get laid

not really i mean the 3 of us were playing mario kart all day then when 1 fell asleep the other sucked me off

my mom

When I was a teen, my cousin put a wiimote in her vag, and kinda lifted her leg so i could see the string hanging out of her shorts and said 'its a tampon look!''

Yes
>Gunbound
>WoW
>Neopets
>DotA
All goldmines for nailing gash. Or at the very least getting nudes.

Normies leave.

Is it that common to have sex with cousins

Used to play NES games with a childhood friend. We met again over a decade later, she recalled one time when I apparently did some impossible task in a game, then she jumped on and kissed me. I loaded Crash and the Boys Street Challenge up on an emulator for us to relive old times, that began a several year relationship until she died.

I've never even held a girl's hand

dunno about common but when me and my cousin were about 6 we used to hide behind the sofa and show each other our private parts never talked about it because i hope she forgot

I can be your handhold girlfriend tonight...

Want to hold mine?

Judging by the fact that no man would ever save an anime image onto his hard drive, you must be a woman. Give me your hand.

We didnt have sex, she wasnt even naked, she just showed the string hanging out of her shorts cuz the thingy was in her thingy

i did this with my sister.

Yeah when I was 15 I flew to Germany to meet a girl I knew through WoW.

mine didn't show me hers but i used to chase my sister around as a small kid saying willies gonna get you

Yeah, some of them love it then there are idiots who have their back stiff which gives them more pain than satisfaction.

In middle school, a couple of my friends were spending the night at my house, one in my bed with me (all of us male). While the other guy slept, my other friend and I were taking turns with various minigames on a DS, trying to top each other's high scores. Pretty quickly, we began directly interfering with each other's attempts- nudging the stylus, tickling, and so on. I escalated the distractions gradually, probing the limits, having intended to take this further from the very beginning. He responding in turn, and our hands roamed, still maintaining the pretext of playing games and causing distraction. When I finally traced my hand further up his thigh than I had previously dared to go, I discovered he was as hard as I had been this whole time. I waited a moment, took my turn with the DS, and then passed it back to him. I then pulled his shorts down enough to free his hard cock and starting sucking it. I hadn't even had my first kiss yet, so I was very inexperienced, and did poorly. He didn't even come, I just gave up after a while and we awkwardly cooled off next to each other and eventually went to bed. The following morning, if was as if nothing happened, and we haven't ever spoken about it in all the following years of still knowing each other.

I still wish I didn't give such lousy head in middle school, but oh well.

Yeah my mom my grandma my aunts

>Playing Wildstar
>Only fuck that knows what I'm doing
>Healing Skullcano
>Still only fuck that knows what I'm doing
>Faggot hamster messages me after we clear it saying I'm the best healer he's seen and wants to stay in touch
>Ya alright
>Chat a bit about cute animals and cooking because I'm a faggot
>Invite hamster to guild run
>Get on teamspeak
>It's grill
>Continue chatting, find out she lives really close to me
>Start dating
>Date a little over a year

Healing to par got me laid repeatedly. Damn she could cook too. She'd spend all day in the kitchen and I just got to enjoy it. Also Wildstar was a really fucking good game it just had some major problems at launch and a mediocre leveling experience. Most people that say otherwise hadn't tried it

Ya it pisses me off. They always complain I'm rubbing too hard so I adjust till they say it's good but by that point I'm basically just kind of kneading their skin around a bit. Bitch I'm supposed to be pulling on your sarcomeres and draining lymph from your muscles. I need to push those things. You're getting nothing from the skin kneading and only pretending. Fuck you.

Reading manga has gotten me laid. As for video games, I don't think so.

You're not missing much. I'm a narcissistic asshole so I'm weirdly successful with women. I've been in a happy relationship for the last 2 years and she worships the ground I walk on. I fucking hate women. They're insufferable. Once you free yourself from your desire you see them for what they are. Manipulative sociopaths, each and every one of them. Weak willed, weak minded. They can't stand up for themselves when it's right and they can't stop doing so when it's wrong. That's why they evolved to be lying whores. They're not even human, really. Like some kind of large parasite that walks.

nope. im too embarrassed to even play games around girls

yes. it leads to sex 100% of the time
every time

Sure. My mom sucked me.

>ywn have a man massage you while you play Tekken 2
this sucks

I hold my mom's hand :3

We have a gaming bar in my city and drunk Mario Kart is a great way to start conversations with women. So yes.

Why did you break up? And do you still play w*? I'm thinking of trying it, any server I should pick?

i would be mildly surprised if there are more than 1

You probably need more dominant woman.

chicago?

I have. I regret though.

GOTTEN me laid? Like, I was playing video games and someone I didn't know beforehand started giving me head? No.

But I've gotten head unprompted while playing. Sure.

no, why the fuck would i

Why?

God I wish. I only attract the submissive types. I probably come off as dominant because like I said, I'm an asshole that acts like I'm better than everyone. In reality I'm a faggot that just wants a dominant woman. Partially because then I'd actually be able to respect her, partially because I'd actually be able to respect her.

We're talking about women though, not men. So I'm not sure what you're even talking about.

That needs to stop.

It's a fucking weird reason. Basically she was from some tiny no name country with a shockingly good education system. She was here for University. She was just going into her last year when we started dating so we both knew it was probably doomed from the start but we wanted to enjoy it while it lasted. Right toward the end the ticking clock made her really distant so I broke it off with her.
No I don't. Haven't since a fair bit before it went f2p. I'd be very surprised if it's the same game I loved. I know they sneakily made a lot of the fights easier toward the end of my run with it. Such a damn shame what happened to it. I know they merged into "mega servers" a depressingly short time after launch.

Not with THAT attitude.
youtube.com/watch?v=LO57F6VLBYc

I did back in high school. During the last weeks I've found out she was interested in me but since I never responded to her advances she just looked elsewhere for dick. I am now less socially in-adept and realize even more cases of social retardation in my past.

dont be gay

The question is
IS SHE HOT?
If so then lucky
If not then i pity you.

>Neopets

Should this post be reported?

Girl asked me to install hentai games on her computer around 6 years ago. After that she became my girlfriend and we are still together.

yeah i met a preop tranny at a game convention

Which country

Says the guy pining for his sister.

Have you talked about that with your gf?

Brunei. It's so fucking small.

>he lets other guys fuck his sister
cuck

Thats hot if she's hot.

I mean not in such words. Look, I don't want to make the girl sad. It's not like I don't care about her. I'm into her or we wouldn't be dating. I just don't really respect her 90% of the time. Probably why I'm into her because I don't respect women 100% of the time, so I guess she's pretty alright. She's weak but she's charismatic. So fucking weak though holy shit.

Oh shit man, I learned about that country just a few weeks ago. I stumbled upon it after reading that their god-emperor/sultan has the biggest car collection and palace on the planet
They also got excellent standards of living, like the funded eductation that you mentioned

In the mind, yes. That's all that matters. Physical contact with another being is not necessary for getting laid. I have spiritually and mentally gotten laid and I attribute that to video games. Some of my past partners were inside the games when I mated with them.

>You need to keep the blood pure. Only her brother and father can seed her pussy.

Ya, apparently the sultan is a lunatic though. He had some religious awakening where god came to him in a dream, so he reinstated the whole "If you steal you get your hands cut off" law. Crime is apparently so low there that it was a non issue though.
She always said she hated living there because of the social stuff but the country itself was great. People had enough money and time so all they would do is go eat at nice restaurants all day every day. Education system was China tier demanding though. Kind of wish I had visited it before we broke it off.

Yeah, thanks to my wii and that wario-ware dancing minigame.
And my friends laughed at me for getting a wii instead of a ps3.

Now you're getting it.

Yeah see, seems like they're starting to go full shariah
What a shame

Tell her to be dominant sometimes. It won't make her sad.

Only a homo wouldn't. Or if his sister was ugly, but she probably isn't if he massages her feet.

I gave a friend of mine, whom I played NFL with a blowie. That’s about it. I would never bang him because were bros and I don’t wanna complicate things

ERP or waifustuff?

Hope she's okay. I never grew to dislike her or anything. I thinks he said she was allowed to move out of the country after 5 years of working there.

Same. I feel really fucking dumb missing all the signs.

I fucked (and lost my virginity) to a guy I met through mutual friends playing GTA Online. Now he is my boyfriend. Yep I'm the girl, I was a virgin 22 years of my life and I got laid thanks to a game.

I still play GTA Online with him, we log in at least 1 hour every day.

Look at it this way: If she isn't okay, then it's probably her own fault for doing something wrong.

Yes it will. She's a woman, fucking everything makes her sad. The only thing more depressing to a woman than the word "change" is the word "improve". Then it'll cause a whole big thing and she'll cry and get upset with me because I don't cry and oh my god they're insufferable.
Besides, it's not like that would do anything. People can't just become more dominant. That takes sureness of self. That takes time and self discovery, not some asshole just saying do it.

Brain-damaged homosexuals like yourself should be outlawed.

Does gaiaonline count?

>Sharia is instated
>Oh no it's hymen inspection day
>She's stoned to death
>I literally fucked her to death

Woops. I'm sure she'll be okay. Her parents never did find out about us.

Also I initially asked because I'm from Luxembourg and the "tiny, rich country with good education" fills the bill, and I like reading the name of my country on the innanet

For 9 years yes. Met my wife in study hall way back playing oblivion on a laptop. After all this time still been addicted to vidya and as long as I market skill (as in level one bloodborne playthrough or chicken dinners in pubg for example) in them like I can get any sexual act I want at this point. God I love this woman. Suck a dick Sup Forums.

Really though I hope you find that special connection in your life. You just gotta take that step.

Was she amputated?

I feel sorry for anyone who has to interact with your and your tough dude character. It's just sad, really.

I stand by everything I said in my post.

Is it nice there? How expensive is living? Once I finish my education I'm probably ditching Canada because all the old people have turned it into a sinking ship.

You should drop the tough act and be more friendly and trusting. Kind of sounds like you're both afraid of each other.

Met a girl through /vp/ once and had kinky rough sex multiple times so I guess that counts.

Just wish I was still with her for that sweet sweet cosplay sex.

Ya and this is how everyone here acts outside this website. I'm just venting my frustrations on a Turkish wine and cheese tasting forum. By "asshole" I mostly just mean I'm very blunt and don't really care what people think. Not in a tough way, in an autistic way.

Hi Nero

>How expensive is living
Very expensive. And while it's a pretty rich country it's filled with ghettos, a lot of the population is foreign workers either for the EU or an international corporation which is doing some form of tax-thingy.

Pretty nice. Good infrastructure except for traffic congestions around the capital which is being worked on, neat social security system, at least at the moment- I'm getting about 700 bucks a month for free to study, doin't even have to pay it back. Cost of living are slightly above Germany, except for housing which is quite more elevated and still rising rapidly. Wages are also high to compensate. We have a pretty good habit of integrating international workers, so you'd be fine here- especially if you know French.

Yes actually

Usually get them to come over to play vidya and then nookie
Also led to a bad breakup once. We were playing The Walking Dead S2
She sided with Jane

yes, often. I learned a technique form a first nation. Cutie at work asked for massage all the fuckign time. Sadly moved away 3 years ago.

Massage skill are fuckign good to have, thank you Fernando, you old perverted 60 years old for teaching me.