ITT: Fuck you I liked it

ITT: Fuck you I liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=766837261
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lets add more cutscenes to a series that already has a fuck ton of cutscenes

Aside from the cutscenes there's no other glaring flaw.

No better game to massacre BRs

dragon age 3
sonic 06
metroid other m
banjo kazooie nuts n bolts
thie4f
hitman absolution
dmc: devil may cry

You say that as if this game isn't fabulously overrated.

I replayed it recently and truthfully I didnt mind the cutscenes. It does kill the drive for a replay for a long while, but I still enjoy it.

This
It's a great but flawed game
This concept eludes manchildren

I dunno about great, but good, sure.

>Growing up is saying Rockstar fucked up with the cutscenes.
>Grown up is knowing Rockstar had to do that because of the console load times.

The only thing worse than unskippable cutscenese is unskippable cutscenes in a game with a shitty story.

You'd think Rockstar wouldn't be such amateurs at development after all these years but I guess time doesn't necessarily equal experience.

1 > 3 > 2

I don’t see how anyone who isn’t a deluded fanboy would think otherwise.

1 > 2 > 3

I don't see how anyone who actually ever liked Max Payne and started playing video games before gen 7 would think otherwise.

You mean underrated.

Why is this so high resolution.

I played them in order, 2 felt so out of place. Max’s entire character changes. The only reason I bothered finishing it was because Address Unknown snippets were more interesting than the main plot.

>make big areas
>melee pushes enemies away
>compensate by making gun attacks the way to go most of the time

>Max’s entire character changes
Yet somehow this is okay in 3.

I'm a fan of the game in general, felt like playing through a 90s action movie.

And that soundtrack was pretty dope.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=766837261

I really enjoyed the themes and the setting but the plot was very weak. Why would you travel the whole way to America to get such a legendary figure as Max Payne just to make him your scapegoat? They could've hired literally anyone to do the job.

The gameplay was excellent though. It's a flawed but good TPS.

You people praise TLOU which is 99% cutscenes but shit on MP3 for the same exact thing? Grow up

I'm sure not a lot of people have a problem with Condemned. Condemned 2 on the other hand...

Who doesn't like this game though?

In 3 it made sense because his life has been shit for years, 2 picks up right after 1 and already he’s a different person.

It almost as if there was this weird thing called gameplay in between those cutscenes

TLOU's gameplay is at least really good.

I dislike horror games and I liked that one.

>if you have this opinion then you must have that opinion and must be the same person
Grow up.

It's actually broken. If you save your game in a mid-level checkpoint, close it, restart your pc / console, it won't have nearly as long loading as the cutscenes, specially on PC

HUMANS INTAH GLUE

>nu/v/ unironically prefer’s TLOU dull stealth to glorious Max Payne shootdodging

Holy fuck this place really is beyond saving.

Despite all its flaws Max Payne 3 was really carried by still having great gameplay. Also the soundtrack was fucking amazing

Extremely fucking solid foundation, too bad the campaigns suck.
There's always mercenaries though.

I'm still surprised this series went on as long as it did.

Never played it on launch, but did NOT age well.

>In 3 it made sense
First of all, you didn't finish 2 you lying shit.
Second, not a god damn thing he did in MP3 made sense.
And you're going to sit here telling me that 3 takes precedence over 2 because of character differences when not only does Max's character in 3 go off in a much worse direction, you can't even skip watching it. You can do that in 2.

That is some ridiculous cognitive dissonance. The shit people come up with to defend this game is ridiculous.

Splinter Cell Conviction
Fallout 3
Final Fantasy XIII
Batman Arkham Knight
MGSV
Not that these games are flawless but they're pretty good despite them

Please cite where I praised TLoU.

I still enjoy going through this game every few years.

The multiplayer was really fucking good. One of the best multiplayer tps I’ve ever played, got me sooo excited for gta v. But that shit was probably the worst tps I’ve ever played. Couldn’t even play gta v it was such a disappointment.

>secret ending makes sense for 2nd game
unless you haven't, try again

>First max payne: masterpiece with great gameplay and a really cool noir + nordic mythology setting. Its surreal and feels like a really cool and weird ferver dream

>Max payne 2: tries to carry on the same themes but not as well. Gameplay was slightly smoothed but MP1 alread had great gameplay.
Still a good game with a weaker setting and atmosphere.

>MP3: Lol just fuck the noir and nordic themes.
The game lost its entire atmosphere. Still a decent game on technical and gameplay aspects, but even it gets ruined by super long loading times / nearly unskippable cutscenes

What are some good third person shooters on pc besides Max Payne and Spec Ops?

I really have to wonder what kind of self-important douche you have to be to make cutscenes unskippable in a game like this.

I liked Condemned 2, too.

Yeah, even the bear, nigga

>muh Mona
No

Condemned 2 was fine up until screaming powers.

bless you op

Vanquish.

Bloodrayne 1 & 2
Just Cause 2
Bionic Commando (the reboot)

binary domain

I played through twice on pc last year but I can't bring myself to replay it due to unfixable mouse acceleration
I heard Bionic Commando runs like ass, I might have to check out Bloodrayne though

I won't pretend I was expecting someone defending Max Payne 3's story to have an argument of any substance but would it really kill you to try, or are you simply refusing to do so because you know you're wrong but don't want to admit it?

>I heard Bionic Commando runs like ass
That sucks if it's true. Though it doesn't suck as bad as the fact that it never got a sequel.

3>2>1

gameplay

2 is way too easy man, that's a huge problem

>gameplay
>3
>best

2≥1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FITE ME

Probably because if your gonna frame a guy for a shitton of murders get the guy who has on two separate occasions killed over 1,000 people making Italian-americans a minority in the tristate area.

My only issue was they should have plagiarised the story to Man on Fire even more, because thats a good movie.

Max Payne 3 and Vanquished are legit the GOAT third person shooters

I masturbate furiously to the stripper with the big ass in brasil

mah nigga

you should, it has the best tps mechanics of all time. shame rockstar didnt port them directly to gta v

Maxpayne 3 had the best shooting feel and physics engine of any shooter.

Not sure if has been topped since but I doubt it.

How the fuck did a giraffe find a woman large enough to suck it off?