User FOR THE LAST TIME PAUSE THE GAME RIGHT NOW AND COME TO EAT!

user FOR THE LAST TIME PAUSE THE GAME RIGHT NOW AND COME TO EAT!

I always ate in my room. My family never had family dinners except for holidays and special occasions

>pause the game and go downstairs
>food isn't even ready
>end up sitting around for 10 minutes doing nothing
>when food's on the table she's on the computer (father cooks)
And they wondered why I would never answer the first time

Your mom knows you can't pause the game. She just wants you to realize that virtual shit isn't as important as real stuff.

B-But i’m in the middle of hunting a Diablos...if I pause, it will find me and take away my last continue...

>used to hate this
>now I have to make the time prepare my own meals and eat alone
Enjoy it while it lasts underage anons.

This.
23 this year - kicked out by alcoholic father after devorce at 17. On the streets for 2 months before I got a job and rented a property near Sydney CBD and got back on my feet,

I’m going alright now, studying a duel degree in Business and HR Management with an alright paying job - but heck, do I miss the comfy family meal times with mother.

t. amerimutt
what is up with Americans having a fucked up family unit?

Reminds me of how our mother would always yell at us to start getting ready to leave and then we are all waiting in the car for her to pack up all her shit before we go.

And I'm in the middle of paying the internet bills, if you don't pause right now, the provider witll take away all your continues. Also I made your favorite food, the sausage.

My parents literally never cooked anything because they don't know how and so we never had "family dinners" together. And I have 3 siblings.

t. europoor

B-but sausages give me a headache...
All processed meat does, mum, you know that.
Besides, he’s tale is gone, just 20 more minutes!

I don't know what is wrong with y'all. Even as a kid I preferred eating homecooked food to playing shitty videogames.

This.
I'm 28 and I always have to wake up early to prepare my food before rushing to work
I miss mama's cooking ;_;

We rarely ate together in our house either once i got older than like, six.
t. Europoor
i miss my dad.

>duel degree
>Jimmy Sarah says you've been sexually harassing her so its time to D-D-D-DUEL. I play Cletic Warrior in attack mode ya pervert

Poster here.

I chuckled; thank you for making me laugh for the first time in 3 years.

>tfw your parents are dead and you're never going to see them again because even if there is an afterlife your parents are in heaven and you're probably going straight to hell

Iktf

Is that power cord connected to her breasts?

I'm not hungry, mom

Would you let your kids play videogames, anons? What if they have completely different taste to yours and are filthy casuals?

I want my kid to be a historyfag so that we can play comfy strategy games together and argue about wikipedia articles.

>that slow burn where the family went from going to church and eating dinner together all the time to never going to church and eating alone

> Having a child just to argue with about /his/
You really are an Oldfag, aren’t you?

How do you deal with having to study if you're on a vidya kick? I like both but hate having to match my schedule to sync with a professor's.

I guess it'll feel more fun once i've been invested in the other thing for a while. I hate switching between them on the same day or even week, though.

Yes. I'm like 90% sure that I've learned some real-world skills, like multitasking and data processing (which I do in my job) from video games.
I'd just make damn sure they wouldn't play repetitive, mindless games all day.

>What if they have completely different taste to yours and are filthy casuals?

I'd kill 'em, because fuck everyone who doesn't think exactly like meeeeeeee!

Sorry to hear about you and your dad's devorce

Sorry user, your randomly generated son loves playing VR racing games and stabbers (shooters went out of fashion in the early 30s, kids like it close and personal these days) on consoles. They want SiXBox for Christmas.

Ah Yugi-boi you're funny

Your son will now be a furry

>be me
>be 10
>new neighbor moves in
>good looking single guy
>him and my dad become friends and watch a lot of sports on the weekend
>off one weekend staying with friends
>friend gets really sick so his mom drops me off home early
>open the door
>didn't have key so try to open the basement window where my dad has his man cave set up
>go to open window
>see neighbor and dad naked on top of each other
>vaguely knew about sex but didn't understand gay sex
>ring doorbell and mom opens the door
>don't mention anything
>start to realize dad and neighbor spending a lot of time in the man cave or my dad will go over to his place
>eventually neighbor moves away
>parents are still married

I'm scared of getting drunk at family events because I think I'd blurt out what I saw

There's literally nothing wrong with being furry

>Please Sup Forums help me, my dad is a furry and tries to recruit me to his weird furry group.

>t. heretic

obsessed

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE UNLESS YOUR GIVING ME MY £300 A MONTH MUM.

>got my first boner at the age of 7
>my mom was putting me to bed
>I was scared after watching some horror movie
>she blew on my tummy to make me laugh
>somehow it got to her licking my nipples
>w.. what's happening with my penis
>whip it out
>mom laughs
>dad walks in and doesn't look happy
>mom tucks me in and leaves
>suddenly eating dinner when I'm 12 and realized how fucking weird it was

No wonder my dad was pissed

He was just jelly that your mom didn't blow on his tummy and nipples.

That's more of a Euro thing. Literal shithole