Idolfags

>idolfags
>wojak posters
>twitter posters
>Sup Forumsrossboarders
There are certain people that need to be blocked from Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519035318774.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot soyboys, and mad nin10yearolds like you

Our Sup Forums threads are better than the ones on Sup Forums

What else is not allowed in this utopia of yours, user?

>wojack
>idol fans
Please yes please. These obnoxious morons shit up Sup Forums every day.

Mutt spotted

Wojack is dank though. Its the faggot nujack posters that need to be gassed.

Sup Forumsermin need to go

This.

Nope, there have been a slew of Gumballfag threads and a TTG thread was recently deleted. Keep that shit out.

Anyone born after 1994 is too young for this board

>idolfags
Don't see many idol threads here. Or do you just mean people that post random picks of some idol and derail threads with their idol fag friends? Yeah they suck.

>Sup Forums
When have they ever set foot in here except when like Batman Arkham games were popular years ago?

White """people""" and Asians

t. entitled idolfags

Nintendo fans too, don't forget them.

>didn't metion Sup Forums

FUCKIN BASED

t. angry soyman trying to kill board culture

TTG faggots get bullied hard on Sup Forums so they think they can post their shit on Sup Forums, just bully them even harder.

also
>Sup Forums-redditors

Why’re idolfags so obnoxious? They have thousands of generals dedicated to them but shit up every board anyway

>idolfags
I never see any actual jpop idol shitposting though, just kpop and trash like Lovelive. Why did Lovelive take off with western fans anyway instead of Idolmaster?

Sup Forums owns all of Sup Forums if they go there is nothing left

You

Get rid of Sup Forums and the posters as well

That’s cause Sup Forums hates them so they shit up Sup Forums.

OH MY GERD!

>doesn't include nujak

>no mention of Sup Forumsdittors/soyfags
>calls goldface wojak
OP is a dumb faggot but I mostly agree

I don't care about shitty idol games

The comfy thing looks poorly cropped and not HD at all

*dabs*
you should know your place

pick one nigger
you can have a containment board to shoo shoo them to or you can have them everywhere acting freely

This. Just like how Sup Forums threads on other boards are more bearable

>Sup Forums owning anything

Hijinx studios handled the port

I'd be interested to see an experiment where all images of female anime characters are banned for a week to see if the board quality improves. Same for wojaks and "soy."

>b-but, it's our culture!
I wish I had saved that image from 8 years ago. It's relevant even now

>idolmaster

Two sides of the same coin. Cancer perpetrated for carpet munchers. Idolf@gster is utter trash too only liked for the waifus and their cancerous Discord-tier memes spread. The only difference between Idoltrashster and Idol Project is that one is okayed and the other is shunned when they’re just the same thing with two different art styles.

Sup Forums only surfaces during their vidya related "controversies" and provide as much humor to the board as they do anything else.

>hating on idols

Images were down for a couple of days about a month ago and the quality of posts drastically went up

They aren't a part of our culture though, they're the absolute worst parts of the other boards that just happen to wander into Sup Forums at times.

>making a post that has nothing to do with video games
You're one of those certain people.

I never saw shitposting for iM@S outside cinderella girls secondaries. I remember the old 765Pro arcade and 360 games being decent simulator games.

Fucking Sup Forums will accept anything as "board culture", it's like the america of Sup Forums

Well, there was that time when Sup Forums wasn't able to post images for a few hours. Posting quality skyrocketed. Of course, after a while the autistic soyjak posters found out they could just use text to form images.

fucking catalog died on me, can't se threads
BLOODY HELL

this is the meta thread, right?
did you know that SACHIKO KOSHIMIZU -- a character from the video game, the IDOLMASTER -- appeared on the AMERICAN TELEVISION SHOW LAST NIGHT named HOMELAND (S7, EP2)?
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519035318774.webm

except for entire threads dedicated to whining about board culture

Sup Forums needs an ID system so samefagging can be seen in a few seconds.
Next is to ban every person trying to force some le epic TORtanic shit. Every thread about Lawbreakers "EPIC FAILURE" .
Every Twitter threads needs to be autobaned

>not making ASCII smug anime girls

Idolfags really need to leave. Every franchise. Love Live fans are annoying because they’re entitled and shit up the place with their memes. I don’t care if your opinion is that it’s shit and shouldn’t have taken off, just stop the cancerous Ponyfucker/Reddit and memey-tier fanbase. Idol Maser fags are equally as bad, not just for beig entitled and spamming memes but being superior to every other fanbase.
The biggest problem with idolfags (Love Live ones especially) is that they shit up random threads and act like the original thread subject never existed and post their shit. No, the real problem is that durig their “discussions”, they argue over which waifu is better and why the others “””drag down the cartoon”””. The only other fanbase that comes this close is Gumballfags and The Loud fags, who get divided over their little Richard and season wars.

>Posting quality skyrocketed.
you mean "things were different" which just looks like improvement to simpletons like yourself

This. It will surely make Sup Forums less cancerous.

What do you know.
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

>that Sup Forums posting interface
How nice

fuck off and die bitch

>Sup Forums needs an ID system so samefagging can be seen in a few seconds.
Anyone who seriously wanted to samefag could just post on their phone or change their IP. IDs are just the illusion of not samefagging and kills the anonimity of the website

Nujacks piss off the 10% of Sup Forums faggots who think wojacks aren't cancer. Which makes them great.

I'M MAD