Has a videogame ever made you cry? What was it's name?

Has a videogame ever made you cry? What was it's name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OkvVr6n1cGk
youtube.com/watch?v=0M2G8hVQlug
youtube.com/watch?v=hAEaFpQCoBw
youtube.com/watch?v=lEq0oV21tHI
youtube.com/watch?v=TYeU2JYAgJQ&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mass Effect and Lineage II.

Gran Turismo 4
Either its 10 minute laps with shitboxes that analyze you or its extremly hard with licenses

Kingdom Hearts but I was six and that's still embarrassing as fuck. If you've ever cried over a video game as an adult you should really kill yourself I don't care how edgy that sounds

Mother 3, this scene hit me the hardest

Only VNs. Persona 3 came close, though.

>feeling emotion is bad and reason enough to die

Wrong board kiddo

Crying is for women and faggots. Why don't you be a real man for once in your pathetic life, huh? God men nowadays are such pussies, a fucking video game makes you cry.
NOTHING should make you cry. Maybe if you had even an ounce of fucking testosterone you would know that.
Now excuse me, I have to go fuck a female unlike you faggot virgins. Probably haven't seen a real pussy in your whole life.

>Finish Orcarina of Time
>Watching the little movie play while the cutscene rolls
>Different sound track bites playing with each new seen
>That despair easing in knowing the game is over.
>The edgelord whose already typing a post to let me know he thinks Ocarina of time is shit just to prove how cool and edgy his opinions are

I think I cried through the entire last hour of The Last Guardian.

I saw your moms

To The Moon
Its not a perfect game, it definitely lacks in terms of gameplay, but it makes up for it with its story.

I always get a little choked up when the bells come in in the music when Link returns to the child timeline/when Navi leaves

it's "you're" you fucking retard. Can't even do proper English either. You should really just kill you're self you fucking virgin.

Final Fantasy Xv. Seeing the photos of the trip during the credits moved me. But it was that last sentence that broke me: "You guys are the best."

The original Nier got me pretty good.

MGS 3 when I was a kid. The ending tore my 12yo self for some reason.

I might not wirte properly but that doesent mean i did not saw your moms puss

I don't have a mom faggot. I was born from God herself.

no
recommend some sad games for a man made out of jade

What are some good games where everything goes wrong and the protag can never fully unfuck it?

Lisa the RPG is bretty sad.

Persona 3.

Nier automata endings C and D

Nier Automata ending A made me choke up a little when the song got heavy. Ending E made me feel all weepy and connected for reasons i didn't expect at all and I had a really happy cry because I had never seen something like that in a game before. It really took me by surprise.

One time I was playing a bootleg mario gameboy title (some unplayable shit like "Super Mario 6") on an emulator as a fat teen, with the window maximized to my whole monitor and broke down crying without warning. I think I was just sad and miserable at the time but I remember looking at this piece of shit bootleg mario face all stretched with my face soaked and being totally miserable.

maybe it's because i was roughly 12, but choppers death hit me hard [/spoil]

S.T.A.L.K.E.R when I realized I walked in the opposite direction than I meant to for 20 minutes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yah i got a little choked up when 9S is dying after killing A2 the way the lyrics in the music kick in just punches me square in the gut every time.

dark soul 2, it's so good that i cry every time i play it

SMT 1

Valiant Hearts is kind of a shitty game, but it has an effective beginning and end, and some more meaningful moments. The ending made me tear up, especially with the slight interactivity.

watching Evangelion right now and it's just a Godzilla/Ultraman rip-off, why is so popular? cute girls?

last two episodes and movie. The rest is just filler and build up.

Pretty much this. But that ending burns itself into your memory banks.

I cried bitch tears when Horohoro and Alanya let themselves die so Leona can find real human friends. Then cried again when they came back.

How are Evangelions themes, character arcs or direction anywhere near similar to Godzilla/Ultraman? Having similar/inspired superficial elements doesn’t make it a ripoff. Also its popular because it aired at the right place at the right time. It made late night anime a thing, went into intimate levels no anime had gone before with its flawed characters and of course had a huge waifufag following.

that last camp scene in the future where Noct is talking to his buddies made me tear up

the japanese voice actor fucking nailed it with the cracking

Spec Ops: The line

The Last Guardian.

Mother 3

Ar Tonelico 2

>That entire end sequence
Cried for like 15 minutes.

All the pokemon mystery dungeons because I'm a huge bitch who only cries to vidya games and thinking about my cat dying.

Fire Emblem Fates
Wasn't expecting it to hit that hard. Not my proudest moment

Persona 4, made me have a bit of depression at the end

youtu.be/OkvVr6n1cGk

Never had any other piece of media hit me quite like this, just thinking about it at work was enough to get me tearing up for a month afterward.

No.

Persona 3. I was fifteen at the time though

Mass Effect 3

The walking dead made my throat hurt and my eyes water a little.
Season 1s ending got me.
I think that's the most I've ever felt sad from vidya though.

My eyes and nose felt a little tingly when mordin sacrificed himself in mass effect 3, but that was the closest I've ever came.

When I was younger, I cried every time I went to the Chao dispenser thing in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Shit was way too emotional.

Bioshock 2. But in a nice way.

>Elise jumps in front of Xander's blade to stop you from fighting
>you still need to kill Xander
Fucking destroyed me

youtube.com/watch?v=0M2G8hVQlug

I a little baffled anyone could be effected by the death of that badly voice acted annoying fuck.

World of Warcraft
its a long story.

>I saw you are mom's pussy
???

What? that isn't what I said. God your a fucking faggot.

I thought the voice actor really came into his own during route C. Besides, the writing helped me get over the cringe curve.

>Ending E made me feel all weepy and connected for reasons i didn't expect at all and I had a really happy cry because I had never seen something like that in a game before.
Same. That "Do you think games are silly little things?" while the player messages starting popping up totally broke me but in a good way.
The entire game (but mostly route c) is a complete downer that prepares you for the explotion of happiness that is ending e and I completely fell for it.
Great game.

links awakening when marin flys away, chrono cross, and the end of persona 4

crying is a perfectly natural response and theres literally nothing wrong with it

you're mom gay

Undertale and Dragon Quest V
Never cried during a movie
Cried in Evangelion but only during one scene, the one where Shinji gets Rei to smile. Gets me every time and I don't know why.

>playing birthright
yeah i'd cry to if i was playing such a shit game

When you disappear in Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.

Brothers:A Tale of Two Sons and FF9

I have the special edition

>cute girls?
The waifu wars continue after 20 years of arduous battle. So...

>mfw "Take care of yourself"

Monster Hunter world made cry a lot of nintykids

youtube.com/watch?v=hAEaFpQCoBw

Zelda in general isn't my thing but I can see why people have such fond memories of OoT.

Dragon's Dogma, but it's not that heavy. Good game nonetheless.

ahaha you realize that watching EoE will change your life?

didnt cried, but it was close

Persona 5 when Sojiro says you're family

Solid Snake killing himself.
Then they fucking ruined it with Big Boss magically back.

>Nier Ending B, had to take a break from the game to recompose
>Automata's entire second half, as well as Emil's Lunar Tear sidequest
>Mother 3's last boss fight
>Asura's Wrath Episode 22 (as well as the end of Episode 12)
>Xenoblade 2 at the end of Chapter 3, despite the wonky English VA

The best smile.

I get a bit watery eyed whenever something remotely sad happens.

Nier Gestalt.

Persona 3 when Akihiko started crying. Shit like that always gets me, someone acting angry and then bawling. Even fucking JoJo got me when Joseph and LisaLisa started crying. Not vidya, but whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEq0oV21tHI
I saw it coming a mile away but it still hurt

The ending of Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

I wish i had a friend like Henry.

>persona 3
Same. I didn’t cry, but damn did that ending make me feel pretty empty inside. Shame 4 and 5 can’t kill off characters in the same manner. Ryuji fying would’ve made that ship palace a lot heavier.

>All that japanese trash tier.
>Except
I just want Mr. Layton to be happy.
Also >Best ending of Planescape:Torment

>Time is not your enemy. Forever is.

>episode 6
>???
>1.11
>manga?

Ah shit, his death didn't make me cry but I got fucked up because I was always P2 when I played GoW with friends, not even for any real reason, just always was. Felt like a real fucking ending to me, rest of GoW3 was fucking lame as shit though.

To the Moon, though it's technically not a game. The whole concept of brain washing yourself into believing you had a happy life right before you die is really creative and depressing.

Number 2 is Death and Rebirth, Numer 4 is Sadamoto's manga

Ahh so Death has new animation in it? Figured it was just an edit of the original run with the first part of EoE in it. Worth watching for the new animation?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYeU2JYAgJQ&t=2s
I haven't played gears in a while but I recall after finding Maria, Dom was still really fucken depressed until he died

not really

>That first pic

Gendo was the most relatable character.
I would go through some Third Impact shit to get that back also.

Where is Rei irl?

Haven't actually seen all of it so not sure but I think it's mostly clips from the show

I'd be depressed as shit too if I was in a never ending war that consumed everything I ever loved.