Have you ever tried to look tough or like a bigshot while playing vidya and have it backfire?

Have you ever tried to look tough or like a bigshot while playing vidya and have it backfire?

Have you ever decided to post vidya on Sup Forums?

He was a shit but Bouncer was also a shit. He should be given death penalty.

No, what kind of faggot would think they look tough playing video games? Vidya is made to enjoy

good, rich faggots should know their place

completely justfied imo...try it with the fuken tooley you queer....

great, two retards out of the mix.

now he's working for the guy who runs the prison

Why? He'll be charged with manslaughter at most.

>start clutching and doing really well in the past few matches
>feel confident
>shit talk someone in game
>they school you

Is there any worse feeling?

Anyone who believes this is afraid the same could have happened to them. Try not being a cunt

>call someone a faggot
>"WOW DUDE!! YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?? YOU THINK YOU ARE SOMEONE?? BRO ILL FUCKING KNOCK YOU OUT IN REAL LIFE, JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU LIFE MAN, ILL BEAT YOUR ASS."

Only playing single player shit. Trying to act cool before killing a boss, fucking up, and dying in the most retarded way possible.

>going down in 1 punch
>rolling a 1 CON character

How about a good feeling instead?
>Be confident
>talking insane shit
>losing most of the time and enemy team is feeling great about beating you because of all the shit talking
>Barely win at the last minute in a scenario that could have gone either way
>"gg EZ"
>other team so furious they kill themselves IRL

Nope. I'm a neet I'd never be in a situation like this. Bouncers are usually dumb meat heads. He can't just get away with killing someone because he was verbally insulted. All countries should have death penalty for literally all violent crimes. People might think twice then about physically violence.

>at most

Manslaughter still carries pretty long prison sentences depending on the circumstances. Guy in my state decked a guy after a road rage incident and accidentally killed him and he's doing time at nigger university now, can't remember how long but like 8 or 9 years. If he can get proof kid threw the first punch he will be safe but article sounds like kid didn't throw a punch at all so if that's the case this guy will end up in prison for a long time even if it is "just" manslaughter.

I mean, just don't behave like a dick to other people

Clearly some guy who loses his temper and kills some kid over a verbal insult shouldn't be part of society. He should be in prison until he literally dies.

i'd like to see you kill someone with one punch

Almost 10 years for manslaughter? UK doesn't mess around

Can't walk around hitting people because they made fun of your GED job. Court of law doesn't work that way.

I'd never hurt anyone. I'm not into physical violence.

>Bouncers are usually dumb meat heads.
not true. they're big, but thats because they have to be able to throw out insanely drunk angry people that want to fight

well that's commendable. i wouldnt really like to see you kill anyone either.

death penalties don't make people think twice. defend yourself.

Here comes the veiled pol shit...

Well as I said I'm a neet so it's very unlikely I'll ever be in a situation like this but it's not right for someone to kill someone over a verbal insult. People like that don't belong in society.

>be the first to mention Sup Forums as an invading boogyman off-topic thread ruiner
>its the only pol related post within the thread