fucking wow

look guys! I posted it again!
I even posted it on reddit!

>Wanting history to fit your ideals instead of just being accurate
Oh fuck off.

I dont see the gameplay in this fake pottery

where's the gameplay, ubi?

>Implying Ubisoft hasn't been shit for ages
Rushed releases worse than EA, kings of bullshots and releasing games not at all what was detailed in trailers, DLC out the ass, regurgitates the same games over and over with no real changes, and the worst optimization.

why so butthurt?

the "students" look the same to me. Also it's weird how ubisoft can swing from blatant racism in games like redsteel and pro america dicksucking in splinter cell /anything tom clancy related to this and no one seems the wiser

Weren't you banned in the previous thread you were sweetie posting in? Are you ban evading?

Look mom, I posted it again.

Jesus Christ

Yeah no fantasy games should exist! God damn skyrim with dragons n shiet

If you erase all sexism from history, how is sexism even real?

both SJWs and anti-SJWs want to tell artists what to do. stop it

just dont buy it

At least they are honest about their retardation.

You know, for people who claim to hate Nazis they sure do put a lot of effort in to making the Nazis seem like a viable alternative.

Based retard

Holy shit. sexism doesn't even exist.

Sure, we created an alternate history where ancient cults control the world from the shadows, but they don't hurt people's feelings to do it, even if sometimes they murder each other.

Sup Forums was right...

It was always the right choice user.
Look up Franco, Pinochet, and Mosley. All brilliant (not so much Franco but he killed commies so he's okay)

Mind blown.

> Words are now bannable
Remember guys Sup Forums is a bastion of intellectuals that can handle different opinions and TOTALLY NOT a magapede safespace

>Magapede
No one posts that shit here except ironically. Imagine being such a faggot your afraid of what someone wrote on a paper 2 years ago

This is why KC:D is a success.

No, you weren't banned for words, you were banned for shitposting.

Uhhh, no, this is a video games board. We're here to talk about the vidya. You want Sup Forums or maybe Sup Forums.

back to /r/kotakuinaction ggfag

Reminder that these people are considered equal to you, democracy was a mistake.

> clearly Sup Forums thread
> UM GO GO Sup Forums PLS
I agree, this thread needs to be deleted or moved to /r/trash

Right, the Nazis didn't rewrite/invent history.

Don't like it, don't buy it you dumb faggots

Except Assassin's creed has always played it off that it takes place in our world and not some fantasy wonderland.

Is this strictly a college/university ideology? How do people that go to school to learn feel about being surrounded by these revisionists?

Destroys "It's a consiracy" narrative

Ubisoft? More like, ueatshit.

Colleges that aren't strictly trade schools are propaganda machines. Where the fuck have you been for the mast 4 decades?

>How do people that go to school to learn feel
Probably stupid. You'd have to be really stupid to go into the "education" accreditation racket looking for knowledge.

To be fair to Ubisoft, none of their garbage games have been historically accurate. They're more like suggestions desu.

>Abstergo secretly created the "Animus", a device that allows its users to "re-live" and experience the memories of their genetic ancestors within their bloodline through a virtual simulation

just a sign a that a some publishers lose their teeth when they get old and big.

So afraid of making anyone uncomfortable that they don't make anything interesting as a result.

Only a problem if you're wasting your time in non-STEM courses.
I've only had two professors get political, one was a swedish economist and another was a british manufacturing engineer.
Most of my professors are outright anti-PC

There's taking liberties in your game, and then there's literally doing something because abloo abloo abloo history is sexist.

>Want to get a degree to further my career and make more money
>Not smart enough for STEM

>Inclusive gameplay
>Background NPC's

>Where have you been for the past 4 decades?
Literally innawoods.

did you really had to make a thread for this?

>people on Sup Forums recommend Black Flag, find it mediocre
>people on Sup Forums recommend Blood Dragon, find it average, just a neon reskinned FC3
>people on Sup Forums recommend ACUnity, find it incredibly bad
Sure it's a coincidence how ubisoft's trash gets praised left and right in here huh. At this point I just dismiss any praise their games get because I'm too cynical about it, and I watch gameplay footage and I don't see anything exciting coming from ubisoft games really.

>using Joshua for such hatred
I see someone didn't have a high enough speech check to put him back on the path to god.

Bad news, your career is almoat definitely a joke unless it's in marketing, law, or medical.

You know, instead of spending hours on Sup Forums posting about trivial issues you can do something more productive and just not buy shit games in the first place.

I don't think I've ever seen anybody on this website recommend ACUnity. In fact, I could swear anytime I see it mentioned people shit on it.

Black Flag was fun though.

Neither am I.
Honestly, you're as smart as the time you want to put into it.
I didn't do great in highschool at all and had very little motivation, but I decided to just do it amd, though it's been rough, I have been doing alright.
Trust me, there are some real fucking morons that have made it to junior level at least. All it takes is trying.

whens assassins creed: Kill whitey come out?

Jade Raymond is a qt

I really like the storms in the middle of the ocean in BF. Those goddamn rogue waves looked amazing. Also the occasional singing.

It's a shame it's wrapped up in Ubisoft's nonsense series.

I did, but I encouraged him to bust a cap in general gobbledegook instead.

preposterous

Work as a boring data entry computer geek for a rather large boating company, cant do this forever. I have an AA under my belt and I would really like to get into shape and join the police force. Problem is I am 24 and I feel as if that ship has sailed and I am too old

you are naive as fuck or literally retarded

> Implying ubisoft doesn't shill themselves on Sup Forums
Let me make this simple for your retarded pea-brain.
My name is Sup Forums, I am the person who Sup Forums is, and I am telling you right here and now that you should never ever purchase, and probably never play, any video game that has ever had EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Blizzard or Bethesda involved at any point during it's development, marketing, or publishing.

holy shit.

So many years of science and learning, and History is the first thing we are burning. There's no return point from there.

Then you haven't seen enough, I've seen people saying Unity was pretty good, "it's the best since ACII I swear". Also this best since 2 is often used as praise for newer ACs.

look up freedom cry

I didn't say I purchased any of them, learn 2 read retard.

You still waited hours of you life, user. Contrary to what people think, time has value.

Pinochet was a radical leftist though.

> Fail to read a plainly made distinction between purchasing and playing.
> Bitch about illiteracy
Can't fix stupid I guess.

Lets burn some books while we are at it

>even though it's inaccurate we wanted to include it anyway
my fucking lord

I don't get why people get mad about games or movies not being "historically accurate". It's entertainment bro, if you want the facts read a scientific book or watch a documentary or something.

Also keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums, we're *NOT* letting you fucks do what you did with Sup Forums here. PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN NOW.

t. I know nothing about the world and just graduated

"Inclusive"

>we're *NOT*
how is it possible to post so many red flags with just only 2 words

I hate the french and canadians bros

Reminder that Canada is literally paying Ubisoft to lie to their children.

>read a scientific book or watch a documentary or something.

sad thing about that is you have to be careful about those as well.

We've already established that nobody should give Ubisoft money ever again.

>we are not
>2 words

Sup Forums tier education everyone

>I am 24 and I feel as if that ship has sailed and I am too old
>24
>too old
You are an idiot.

>canadian taxes fund this

I can smell the soy emanating from your pores.
ubisoft has always claimed "historical accuracy" in its shitty assassin's creed games

>Even though it's historically inaccurate
so why is everyone angry if they flat out tell you its innacurate

the purpose of contractions is to fuse words into 1, stop embarassing yourself

This.
Plus it's just a great game desu

guys I got fat
fuck man I need to slim down

I hated every waking moment at my uni
the most brainwashed, thickest, dumbest people I ever had the displeasure of associating myself with. Half the professors were good people and the other half are straight out of a Sup Forums greentext.

>I don't get why people get mad about games or movies not being "historically accurate".
Don't learn, doomed, repeat, something something, you're mum's a fag.

I know, I figured as much. I am not sure why but I feel old as shit

yeah my history teacher asked the class what caused the french revolution and I answered the knights templar. everybody laughed at me WTF Ubisoft!

You're a fucking idiot.

those tears don't even fit the shitty photoshop filter the artist was using. what an awful splash image

why fucking include it to begin with? waste of dev time and resources that could have been used for something else

They are asking for free college so we all get the proper education.

As expected. At least you know it's a dead end unlike the other one.
24 isn't too old to be a cop by any means, you haven't even started falling apart yet. You can do it.

Seriously, let's look at all the people who aren't smart enough for STEM, lack the patience for medical or law, aren't Jewing in marketing, and think a degree will somehow let them
>further my career and make more money
They're a bunch of fucking losers with horseshit jobs. Entrepreneurs and tradesmen don't suffer from that delusion. It's all computer science code monkeys, theatre arts costume designers, and philosophy toilet paper authors.