He has a point, you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Franciszek_Jabłonowski
youtube.com/watch?v=Chzwlm79a-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

americans have turned fucking insane

implying it isn't the same shit in europe

They're not even trying to be subtle.

OP is faggot but I don't understand why having no blacks in medieval Bohemia is suck big deal for these people?

>americans

it's from eurogamer

>americucks

>suck
such*

If I wanted to see black people I'd just look out the window and wait 2 minutes.

It isn't. German leftist newspapers criticize the game for not being historically accurate enough. Nobody except some twitterfags cares about medieval niggers here.

It's literally like 10 people, ignore it

>Interracial Breeding Inns are medieval history now
I want to get off this ride

The baby would likely get murdered once born

B L A C K E D

L

A

C

K

E

D

designated interracial breeding inns

I must ask why nobody mention oriental east asian at all?

Because Daniel Vavra had the audacity to mouth off and not listen to the twitter clique of """"""""games journalists"""""""" and this can nort stand.

They aren't wrong

Unironically this. Having a baby out of wedlock is going to get your ass ostracized right outta the village. Having a black baby out of wedlock means they'll probably just kill the kid and hang the woman for consorting with beasts/the devil or some shit.

Are they instigating rape?
Are they being racists against blacks themselves by implying niggers only think about were da white wimminz at unga boonga?

>your mind on BLACKED

Still salty that Vavrà was on the side of gamergators.

How and why does someone reach so far into absurdity to try to justify the destruction and history of an identity and people?
Like if they can find one black person in all of a history that it mandates that blacks have forever representation in a part of a world where they never were relevant.
I don't know how to look at this other than an assault on a group of people, these type of people also attack Japan too with incredibly obscure examples to make the case of what should determine the norm of their culture, in effect destroying it.
How vile do you have to be to do such a thing?

wtf is this bullshit?
>travelling through the place
It's like they will use ANY excuse to justify putting blacks in the game.
And why is it always Africans? There are several races in the world. I don't see Chinese, Arabs or Aboriginals making a big deal about it. Why is it ALWAYS blacks ffs?

lolno. yurop destroy the game for being a bugfest.

>man I LOVE historical accuracy!!
>i mean not this kind i mean the kind of accuracy that confirms my biases black people reee!

What do ya mean

Because the whole theme revolves about historical accuracy. It's not only about having a non-magical world or being based in Europe, it's getting it's surrounding events directly from historical happenings and tries to reflect the feeling of that period. Of course you have to make it somewhat gamey, too, and a game developer is not a historian, so it's subjected to common biases and misconceptions about the middle ages, but having a noticeable minority of blacks in the game just adds nothing of value and is contrary to the game's goals.

Genuinely not a big deal, that whole thing was a pretty split topic. Plenty of GG's early supporters got on the train purely to argue for fairness in journalism. Then there were the guys who joined for memes, or used it as a microphone for anti-everything, or people who just wanted 5 minutes of fame. I mean that's like getting salty when you find out Einstein was on the 'side' of religious folk without any context as to why or how.

We the fuck would Europeans care about non black people? You amerimutts are so fucking deluded.

Hello Soyboy/negro

SoyGroid

You don't understand. They can't comprehend a situation where one doesn't want to fuck black people in one night stands, regardless of settings.

Also funny as hell that they can't stop thinking about black male/white female couples as the only interracial couple that could exist.

>implying the mother wouldn't immediately be burned at the stake for giving birth to the devil
Shit, these peasants are already racist as fuck towards other white people, and you can obviously see how they react towards Cumans. It would be even more historically unrealistic to not have the black immediately killed, which would have been a much bigger shitstorm than them simply not being there. It seems Warhorse took the safe route here.

>what if someone got blacked lol
burn all cucks and liberals

Gamergate was a reactionary mess from the start and Vávra was obviously aware of it. Context only makes it worse.

Can't wait for this DLC

>When a race is so pathetic and with no history whatsoever that "whites" have to resort to historical revisonism to make niggers feel better about themselves
Feels good being not black

>imports millions of muslims

They are trying to force their blacked fetish as the standard
It all makes sense now

How is that related to game journalism, poltard?

You guys are dumb, most of the journos who write this type of shit dont believe in or care about it, its all about clicks and controversy, if the comment sections gets filled with hundreds of people saying how dumb the article is then they've done their job right, because those people had to enter the site to let know an obvious troll/clickbaiter their worthless opinions.
However this guy
is truly an idiot who believes in what he says.

>eastern Europe was pure whit-
Uh, no, sweetie :)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Franciszek_Jabłonowski
>He was of mixed ancestry - the illegitimate child of Maria Dealire, an English aristocrat, and an unidentified African. He acquired the nickname "Murzynek".[1] Maria Dealire's husband, the Polish nobleman Konstanty Jabłonowski, accepted him as his son.
>In 1783 he was admitted to the French military academy at Brienne-le-Château. There he was a schoolmate of Napoleon and Davout. In a climate of bullying, he was subjected to racist taunts, including from Napoleon.[2] On graduation he joined the Régiment de Royal-Allemand where he attained the rank of lieutenant.

They had historians work on this.

Also Moors aren't black and do they really think merchants would travel thousands of kilometresto to sell their wares? Do they really think Chinese sold their silk in Costantinople themselves?

Is this the only quote people have against this game as 'proof' of outrage? Every thread is just about that paragraph and it's such a small bloggy thing.

There was literally nothing wrong with gamergate, only nu-Sup Forums finds it problematic

I never see minorities complain about the lack of "X people" in a game, it's always a (((white))) soyboy.

Why do they do that?

>1783

Try again

>teeny weeenie white peeeny
>can't cumpete
>with the big black meat!

>18th century Anglo/African bastard

Its from historian Sean Miller, who is american. Eurogamer is just hosting that idiotic statement in their article.

>let's make up a group of black travelers who fucked local girls and left them

How is that supposed to help black representation again?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Władysław_Franciszek_Jabłonowski
>1783
>He was of mixed ancestry - the illegitimate child of Maria Dealire, an English aristocrat
>an English aristocrat
Not polish

>1783

the game is set in the 15th century you absolute fucking mouthbreathing retard.
No blacks in 15th century bohemia, get over it you fucking faggot-enabler.

one dude in the wrong century, might as well add kangaroos just in case one escaped from some traders passing by

>literally include that he was bullied because he is the only nigger ever
>europe was black

>eastern europe
>Anglo/English aristocrat involved

This, it's a period piece made by Czechs trying to show a part of their land and history. The few people who are being difficult about race on this one are missing the point that it's a medium-sized European state sharing their history and culture.

Absolutist view on morality =/= relativist view on historical truth

>there was one single half-nigger in poland

You truly were KANGZ

>Maria Dealire's husband, the Polish nobleman Konstanty Jabłonowski, accepted him as his son.

But why? I don't understand this.

Back then surely it was perfectly reasonable to kill bastards and unfaithful wives.

The lack of African DNA amongst the native European population should be enough proof for these people that Africans didn't live in Europe at the time. Why are these people anti science?

I miss when videogames were just videogames
Why do millenials need "representation" in their fiction that is not what fiction was supposed to be about

he probably had him working at circus freakshows

Conversely, it's always white people who complain when there IS a black character in the game.

Two sides of the same coin, yeah?

And that makes it any better? What's worse, one idiot American saying something stupid or 10 idiot Europeans agreeing with it?

>died of yellow fever in the jungle

Literally the only reason europeans moved blacks from Africa to the Caribbean is so they don't die of yellow fever, since they had some immunity from their own west african jungle.
Then this murzyn moves there and gets the white man's fever.

Confirmed for very bad skin burn and not real melanin enriched uberman.

I’m guessing they met after she already had the son

Is he suggesting the game would be better if a black man impregnated a white woman?

>surely murder of children was perfectly acceptable and everyone did it :)

Why is it ok to be racists against europeans just to defend blacks?
Its not racist to be racist if its to defend black people?

Yes, this is your mind on tolerance

Wasn't the game already diverse tho? There are Germans, Hungarians, Czechs, Cumans etc..

It became that eventually but the original purpose was to respond to angry bloggers who started writing slam pieces and manipulating these dumb little sites into going apeshit on fans for publicity and protest. That at least was fair to respond to, and it's a fact that witless con-artists were manipulating news to make their nothing text adventure projects seem like the most important thing in the world.

He was in Poland though. And so was his father, clearly. And who knows how many more there were that went unnoticed by history because they weren't aristocrats?

stop including me and yourself with these "people"

they know what they are doing, neoliberalism has to erase history

Doesn't count sweetie :)

>all this black fragility for game they won't even play

W H Y

Considering the article states the nigger was illegitimate and how her husband accepted him as his own son, and he also had the Polish guy's name, I don't think that's the situation.

It was though. If your wife cheated on you and bore another man's son, you were perfectly justified in killing them both to erase the shame on your name.

>what if
these people need to be killed

Mhm.

No, the original purpose was to see if you could get Zoe Quinn to kill herself.

>diversity means token blacks
lol

Can I add East Asian in too? I really feel like "real" minority here.

You wont even find black people in those rural areas today.

Its fucking anglo cultural imperialism. They are telling people of other countries how the ethnic mixup of those countries has to look (like in the usa) and how the cultural output of those countries has to look (like american creations).

Its fucking disgusting.

Isnt demanding a developer to include a certain race in his work racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=Chzwlm79a-Y

On this note, can we discuss the american penis?

Yeah okay buddy, for no reason too I'm sure.

Britain isn't Europe.

I know the Romans at least are true. Hadrian's Wall was manned by Africans.

That was just an extra too good to pass up

lol

>It was though.
It was not. You could get away with it more than today, but it most certainly was not socially acceptable.
Neither was pederasty in ancient Greece, while I am busting american pseudo history. It was permitted, but gray area at best, and often frowned upon.
Its like when the internet showed us how many retards think ye olden times were 100% like today, except minus electricity and cars, there immediately came into existence a population who insists humans used to be orcs until the camera recorder was invented.

el monstro.....

Ugh, that's not REAL diversity.

hahahah beyond parody