Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous Thread
>Post references and names
>Keep it vidya, no OCs
>No shitposting, bumping requests or misusing Loomis's name
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/ (current)
vidyart2.booru.org/ (backup)

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/j8A4x
78.media.tumblr.com/376d625ff2324b90df7414144b90c310/tumblr_ox3zkowGt01ug40rzo6_1280.png
media.giphy.com/media/7HtL7wNrA0EtW/source.gif
i.imgur.com/iYR5LrT.png
exhentai.org/g/1079588/2594f19d4e/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
youtube.com/watch?v=rvPnJB6IqIM
fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Pegasus_Knight#List_of_Pegasus_Knights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting this with Shyguy / Shygal
>inb4 that gay Shyguy

Feel free to make other kind of OC with someone else

ANCHOR POST

I'd love a Riju version of the ALL SMILES meme. Thank you!
She is! I love my daughter Riju!

Requesting any cute and lovely (lewds are fine too) Sayori artwork.

Sayori is the best!

Requesting Elphelt Valentine as a Cupid Monstergirl. Instead of the bow, let her keep her gun in riffle form.

Cupid reference
imgur.com/a/j8A4x

Requesting either form of Nia holding a shrunken down Rex between two fingers up to her face either biting her lip or giving him bedroom eyes, him looking scared as hell.

Requesting the middle image with Fi as Clank (left) and Zelda as Ratchet (right). You can also substitute Zelda with Link or whomever if you want. Ignore the bird in Zelda's reference.
Fi's dialogue should be: "There is a 100% chance that the word you were looking for is 'Dashing'." or something like that.
Thank you in advance!
I was inspired by this artist:

Requesting ORAS Flannery, barefoot and posing her barefeet in any of these poses here.

Have her be cute and flirtatious too.

possible anchor post. →

Requesting Ramlethal naked and tied with ribbons and her areolas and/or nipples and thick bush peeking out.

Little info: with or without hat is up to the artist. Or two versions with and without hat would be nice but not a must do. Her bush like this way would be good: 78.media.tumblr.com/376d625ff2324b90df7414144b90c310/tumblr_ox3zkowGt01ug40rzo6_1280.png

Requesting Tenshi wearing a more traditional cute Celestial Dress (the girl in the reference talking to Tenshi) complete with hagoromo (the scarf thing) with Tenshi looking mad or embarrassed she had to dress up formally

Requesting a version of one of the top images with Mòrag from Xenoblade 2 and Scotland. You can use any sufficiently Scottish photo you can find.

Nia is stupid

Requesting the Centurion from Altered Beast in his Maximum Body power up form (the one before his transformation), in his red trunks, with a bulge, showing off his huge muscles, and grinning with delight! No beard, clean shaving.

Requesting this scene with vidya characters.

Requesting your thiccest Oichi

Based on the OP, I'd say this thread will get a decent number of deliveries

Requesting a hungry Aqualea from Wario's Woods chasing one of those stupid hatted rabbids from Super Mario Odyssey, destroying everything in her way.

Requesting Misha with a jetpack

To the artist that did this please tell me you got a blog.

Why she looks so creepy for me? ;_;

says the guy who got blown the fuck out in

but please keep believing whether or not your delivery is in the op is a barometer of success

Yeah, and that thread didn't have as much deliveries as threads with better OPs.

Requesting Peppillon (Yo-kai Watch) flapping his wings with gusto to blow some of his scales into the air

So based on the last thread, anons came up with some great ideas for this request. So requesting Captain Wario interacting with any of these video game pirates in any way, or with the great suggestions anons came up with below. Artist has full free reign here.

You literally just posted your request. Fuck off, deliveries are not to cater to your every whim. You fucking bitch in /y/ when someone did a delivery and one small colour as different.
Go neck yourself

satelliteicarus.tumblr.com
Made literally today so there's jack.
I appreciate your interests but I warn you, I'm a slow shit.

>had more and better deliveries than both of threads that came after it with your delivery and rules in the OP
>and that's without counting all the wips you added to the anchor to pad the number

>OP image quality having anything to do with delivery count

Requesting Seliph from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War eating ice cream, please!

>still thinks that the person who makes the threads puts his own deliveries in the OP
Literal autism

Requesting Skye Autumn, from the Sanctum games, relaxing and using her left arm to jerk off an imaginary penis, like the reference on the right. Whether she's being cocky to the viewer or has a lewd expression is up to you.

media.giphy.com/media/7HtL7wNrA0EtW/source.gif

Requesting Patricia Wagon version of Inspector Boarder

Requesting these 4 Bomb using characters teaming up in anyway like the A-Tean, but they are named the B-Team.

Requesting more art of older Platinum.

Requesting Soleil getting her ass grabbed or her thick thighs fed up.

>407590728
>''''''''more''''''''''' and ''''''''''''better'''''''' deliveries
Sure, keep telling yourself that

This but as ISIS-Team.

Requesting Race Queen Makoto please

Requesting Vivian from paladins being groped like Chun-Li.

>checked the end of the last thread
wholesome

Requesting my MMO character from the game "Mabinogi" on her St. Patrick's Day Outfit doing stuff related to the celebration or Ireland, stuff like sitting over a pot filled with gold, doing that funny irish dance, pluking 4-leaf clovers or if possible, walking happily on a plain with shallow puddles of water (like if it just stopped raining) while holding her frog umbrella, maybe with a rainbow in the background or faintly glowing over her.

Alternatively, anything else related to st patrick's day you like, as long as its not related to beer/alcohol.

Character reference: i.imgur.com/iYR5LrT.png

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

I believe in that user!

Requesting shantae teaching a dance class for other vidya girls

Looks like a Astolfo bootleg.

Requesting Ribby and Croaks from Cuphead drawn as robots, please

Requesting any scene from Victorian Maid Maria no Houshi redrawn with Mariel.

exhentai.org/g/1079588/2594f19d4e/

Requesting Kay Faraday, naked only wearing her scarf or wearing a bikini.

the only similarities are pink hair and she's a knight, stop being dumb

For starter, Soleil is actually a woman.

how boring

Requesting Aegis mistaking a tube for her charging cable that lead to a, I don't know, air compressor?

Requesting cool and epic James Pond (RoboCod) drawing
As example what-if modern cover art for a reboot/revival, sort of like with Deus Ex and Human Revolution.

Requesting 2B in a dominatrix outfit.
maybe spanking 9S. only if you're okay with it

Requesting a fusion of the Female Fallout Vault Dwelller with the Final Fantasy Tactics Female Monk

Requesting the left image but with any Doki Doki Literature Club girl of your choice

Astolfo is a faggot and Soleil is a female faggot. Soleil is better because she has a vagina and isn't an cock sleeve for cocks in the ass.

But seriously, Soleil comes from Inigo who comes from Olivia. The horn faggot has nothing to do with her.

>Tall Northern Princess and Short Harbor Princess

I agree, but the fact remain.

Fuck off /d/

That’s cute as fuck nigga

cute face

Requesting any or all of these P5 girls giving lapdances or a burlesque performance in these outfits.

damn, seaport hime be T H I C K

the lapdances better be given to Sup Forumstard anons

AWESOME!

Requesting a cute doggo transformation Shantae since its the Year of the Dog

Requesting female Corrin with either the Hoshido symbol or Nohr symbol tattooed on her womb. If it is the Hoshido symbol I rather it be Corrin with her short hair style and Nohr symbol with her regular long hair.

Requesting "Getting Over It" with Light Cruiser Demon.

Adorable.

>Soleil is a female faggot.
How much of a female faggot?

Who's who and are they the B-Squad?

Not him, I'd note that 4 of those deliveries were the same character in different poses, which technically makes it 4 deliveries for one request. Not disagreeing with you, but just saying.

Go to bed, Skits

Nice to know what you retardedly self-insert as.

No, answer my question. I gotta know.

>Astolfo is a faggot
fanart =/= canon
he only crossdresses because it's cute

I would like to see D.va trying to do the taekwando splits like Kim Kaphwan on the far left, and being in agony because she's hasn't done them before and she didn't stretch. Alternatively, D.va adopting any taekwando stance might also be cool, such as Hwaorang's flaming stance.

They are the B-Squad due to all of them being proefficent with bombs. Mr. t can definitely be King Bob Omb or Bomb Man, I have no idea for the others. The intro should help figuring out who’s who for the role.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM

Requesting Abe Nana (left) in a shy pose showing her feet/soles (pose examples in the right)

Make this scene vidya related.
All characters from the same game preferred.

sticc

She is the biggest female faggot, only the finest of women and traps will satisfy her.

lmoa I don't know, it's just easy to pick you out, boss. Have an excellent week, dude.

The real deal XX chromosomes ample bosom and feminine dick.

Requesting D.Va sucking Kim Kaphwan's dick.

Simply adorable user. I really love the scaling of the sizes of the characters working out perfectly with the angle.

Requesting this but with them

Hi, I got this absolutely wonderful fill by a most wonderful drawfriend a few days ago. In that thread, I asked the drawfriend if he wouldn't mind making a handful of on-model changes (namely the lipstick and glasses to be blue). He was having a rough week, so I haven't meant to bother him, and if you're reading this, drawfriend, please don't feel rushed or compelled or obligated! Gentle anchor for whenever you feel up to it. Thank you so much again for all of your work in giving me such a blessed image.

Requesting Sayori sucking the dick by the player/main-guy.

Thanks for waiting, just got home. Focused on the purples. Let me know if you want me to do any more.

I am sated. Your crops will grow plentifully for another season, and you women shall be fertile.
goodbye

do dykes like traps?

Seconding

Assuming Astolfo is a hetero, or at least bi, which girl would he go for? I can imagine Archer (aka Future Shiro) with Ishtar, for instance

He clearly wanted to suck a male homunculus' cock, that was canon. He only crossdresses because he is a faggot.

Yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=rvPnJB6IqIM

Request any FE pegasus knight as a lewd pegasus-girl knight.

Instead of riding a pegasus in battle she herself flies around naked with white wings, horse tail and pointed ears.

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Pegasus_Knight#List_of_Pegasus_Knights

everyone is different you brainlet. just like there's "straight" guys that like traps while they're still attracted to the gash, there are "gay" girls that like traps while they're also attracted to normal girls.

Good luck with your commissions.