AAY YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why didnt you save her Sup Forumsros

What was his endgame?

KRISTAAAAAY

Where da vidyo games?

>tfw you're not benny the beast

damn those vids were funny back then

back when Arin actually made flash cartoons

Making sure women didn't learn the way of the melon catapult.

why did he delete all his fuckin videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=3c4yeW-OAdk

>ayy where the white women at

[Screeches in Spanish]

PLAYSTATION NETWORK ALL THE WAY-AY-AY-AY-AY-AY

To show how overacted game shows are

Asians are the top of my boat
youtube.com/watch?v=UB3VlSBRG1I

me on the left

I'm jelly. I'm jelly and I want that too.

The Tester ones are still up, dummy.

Remember when Egoraptor actually made cartoons instead of sitting on his ass playing vidya with his jew gayboy?

sorry i was think about the king of Zimbabwe videos which are also funny

Why isn't there anymore video game/nerd based related reality shows? Watching nerds trying to socialize is so cringey but good
youtu.be/Ye5jTaRNT_A

LIVE AMMUNITION

Jewtube doesn't encourage animators. Quantity over quality.

I just want some ham to cram in my jam while I spam my slam...

Also still up except for 4 and 5

because feminism and emotionally gripping narratives are much more important than fun

Still now, i legit say ready like betty spaghetti outloud thanks to ninja.

degenerate whore full of piercings and tattoos. Nothing left to save.

He did some videos recently where he looked back at some old cartoons and projects he didn't finish and you can hear the sadness in his voice.

Ninjanomyx is the best.

link?

Skyd1ddy was unironically the best one

AY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>tfw no Tester Season 4

How based can a man be?

There's a few, including some where he looks into his old art folders as well, but I guess these showcase the downfall best:
youtube.com/watch?v=h7aTgzufrVo
youtube.com/watch?v=CFPkzhjlUYg

Why didn't he share the melons, Sup Forums?

>I HAVE ONE ITEM
>METI ENO EVAH I

>except for Virgil's rise and fall
At least I get to watch Danielle sperg out.

I want to cum inside Genevieve.

Legendary thread

anyone got s1 and s2 gattocake vids? I want to watch the gravity guy again sperging out.

it's just King of Zimbabwe, they are still up

>it's been 7 years
youtube.com/watch?v=f2qZGYF46fs

>he got banned for buying stolen PSN accounts

Most of the videos are gone

what happened to most of them anyways? minus arin of course.
seems like the only people that still does stuff is krysti, skydiddy and the fat black guy though hes mostly relevant because of sky.

RealityPales and Akilleez are still active on PSN.

realitypales is somewhat active on neofag

> PSN
so basically dead LOL

BEBEBEBEBEBEBE

At least she took down her patreon

So what was the secrete unreleased game?

Melon Shootan 3, later bought by Blizzard and renamed to Overhwatch

woah...

god of war ascension i think

>BUT EGO YOU FINISHED WITH EASE WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW ANYONE ELSE HOW TO THROW A MELON???
Yeah they had seriously shit contestants on that show and they kick the fan-voted one because he wasn't shilling sony at all

>Kwajamonster the Korean chick was a gamur grll/camwhore
>she literally would get money from lonely dudes to play games with them
>her bf got salty when it gets brought up

Sukaiden or whatever the latina chick was called went to Mexico to teach or something. She also does nude modeling. Akillez vanished I think.

Someone said it was Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. Don't quote me on that, though.

I remember meeting him at AX 2011.

"Hey, aren't yo–"
"No." *leaves*

And now his life partner has broken up GG and gotten the talent fired for hating Dream Daddy.

Sucks to be you Arin.

>it's been years since this shit was relevant

WHERE THE VIDEO GAMES

ON LIKE DONKEY KONG SMOKAN A BONG WEARAN A THONG

WHERE MY VIDEO-
OH OOH OOH OOH AAAWWWW

I want to fuck this insane cunt.

Archive where?

>ywn relive the times when Sup Forums initially hated and laughed at this show, only to grow to love and laugh with it
Hold me, Sup Forums. I miss 2011/12 you.

Sup Forums will never have moments like this anymore because the shitposting is too strong nowadays.

No offense, David Jaffe...but that's BULLSHIT!

>that's bullshit
t. wasn't there.

It was a line from the show buddy. Asuka if I remember correctly.

>And now his life partner has broken up GG and gotten the talent fired for hating Dream Daddy.
What, and what

this is adorable

Ah..my bad, user. It's been years.

>you will never experience synchtube for the first time again
TAKE ME BACK

It's heavily implied Arin's wife, Suzi, was the reason why Jon left Game Grumps. At the time, Jon had a girlfriend and was hated by Suzi.

After Jon left GG, he did some livestreaming with someone and got drunk. He eventually passed out and his girlfriend took over the stream. Sup Forums took the opportunity to ask questions. She confirmed that Suzi was basically Yoko and was a cunt.

Some of the folks working in the background for GG were fired by Suzi because they didn't like Dream Daddy.

>there will never be another season of the Tester

At least we'll always give 5.99... plus tip.

Women ruining things as always.
>camwhore
>nude modeling
Can I uh, get some sauce on that?

Attention is the only right answer.

I actually saw Arin at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>it's been 7 years
fuck

Holy shit it really has been a long time. I miss old Sup Forums

belly of the beast

It's all good user. The only reason I remember that line is because my friend and I still throw it out at each other to this day.

does anyone have an archive of QA arin did here?

I wish I watched the Tester with a friend, no one I knew except Sup Forums knew or cared. But I only gave a fuck about season 3. My girlfriend and I had fun watching that TBS shitshow King of the Nerds though. About the only thing I enjoyed with Sup Forums.

Weren't most of them video? I remember Ninja, KP, Ahkilliz (sp?) and Arin would do video hangouts around the time.

Where would I search to acquire these "camwhore" images in their original resolution?

Know that feel. I remember at the time hating it but going back and rewatching Holden's videos to relive the times when Sup Forums made me laugh.

I miss those days, nice to see some of the guys from back then are still lurking

Pushing 30 here, user. Tester 3 came out at a time when I was a year out of college and struggling to find work. Sup Forums helped distract me back then from that shit with some actual fucking fun. I'm here now out of sheer obligation.

the shawtys on this board man

that never happened

26 here, it's nice to remember the times where Sup Forums was actually funny. And the kung pow threads.

I actually rewatched some of it this week. What a strange occurence to see it on Sup Forums again after 7 years

ultra newfag

Old Sup Forums had personality, now it's just pepe spam and Sup Forums

imagine being so autistic you have encyclopedic knowledge of fucking YouTube let's players