ALL DEM PORTS FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $0

David Stewart
David Stewart

ALL DEM PORTS FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $0

torrentfreak.com/modding-legends-team-xecuter-announce-future-proof-nintendo-switch-hack-180104/

they are already performing QA testing

wololo.net/2018/02/20/nintendo-switch-hack-team-xecuters-product-delayed-due-quality-issues/

All urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/modding-legends-team-xecuter-announce-future-proof-nintendo-switch-hack-180104/
wololo.net/2018/02/20/nintendo-switch-hack-team-xecuters-product-delayed-due-quality-issues/
youtube.com/watch?v=nD-Afpg4P2U&t=2258s
gw3ds.com/Download-GW3DS-Latest-Firmware.htm
statista.com/statistics/349072/nintendo-3ds-software-unit-sales/
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/04/15/wait-how-did-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-for-switch-outsell-the-switch-itself/amp/
switch.hacks.guide/

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

have hack that enables piracy before Fisher Price Lego tablet even has any games to pirate

This is surreal and hilarious.

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Please stay mad

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

I hope this kills and momentum switch may have gotten.

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

Good. Hopefully the third parties will learn from their mistake, releasing games on Switch.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

Why should I be mad at no gaems?

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

Oh yes user, he's clearly SEETHING at all the free vidya.
Why are Nintenbabbies so retarded?

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

WHEN?

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

future proof
Yeah right

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

Lol

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

It's the Switch though, what free vidya?

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

Sweet, Switch sales will explode if this is true.

I remember buying a Wii for the sole purpose of homebrew and piracy. Good times.

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $0
But that piece of shit badly designed tablet costs $300, not including a usable SD card. Even with free games it's still vastly overpriced. I'll think about it in half a decade or so, I guess.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

Oh yes user, he's clearly SEETHING at all the free vidya
Yes? He clearly is mad, and so are (You). :)

David Russell
David Russell

Who cares about xecutor? There's a software mod on the way that doesn't require a mod chip

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

Does futureproof mean for current switch models or, like, all future revisions and shit as well?

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

hardware mod

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

return of hardmods
Yes

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

call it future proof
it's not because you found some super neat exploit that prevents nintendo from fixing it
it's just because you intend to keep releasing new versions

wooooooow

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

The success of the Switch broke Sup Forums

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

God knows Nintendo isn't the one in dire straights enough to need money right now

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

Litterally never.
The license for it was only on something like a 2 year term, so it expired a long time back and was never renewed since the movie did only alright in box offices, hence why it was pulled from the PSN and Xbox Live stores. Quite literally you can only play it on a modded system, if you purchased it when you could, or on a PS3 emulator (which it does emulate fairly well)

Jeremiah Baker
Jeremiah Baker

I don't really want a Switch, but all violent videogames are about to be banned in the US, so I may have to resort to this.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

A Nintendo fan took the time to make this image.

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

Well some people did find a permanent exploit for the switch that can't be patched because it's a hardware flaw but that's separate from what xecuter is doing

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Please elaborate why he is supposed to be mad at a system that is hacked yet has no games to warrant buying said system?
Also why should anyone ever be mad at a console getting hacked, especially the non-fanboys. I can imagine Nintendicksucker $hillbots would get anal ragnaröked because this hurts MUH NINTENDO but why would a Sonybro ever be mad at a Nintendo system getting hacked?
On a scale of 1-10 how dumb are you?

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Based Trump isn't going to let the liberal slime ban video games. Don't worry

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Good, fuck Nintendo for overcharging for last gen/old ports. They always value their games way too high, at the least they could offer decent price drops instead of being jews.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

nintendo will probably make a revision that combats this device but you'll be safe with whatever is on the market right now

I wouldn't be surprised if its $100 for the thing as gateway 3ds was $80 on release (in 2013) but it already pays for itself on 2/3 of these games and there's already a substantial library dumped.

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Trump wants to ban video games himself

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

Fake news

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

But Mario is violent too?!?!? He literally killed MILLIONS of Goombas by curbstomping them in the most brutal and barbaric way.

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

But if the Switch was hacked, then couldn't it technically be ported if people put the time into it?
I know it's a meme at this point, but it would actually be the perfect game for the Switch.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

Probably going to get patched and people are going to be stuck with the tiny library the Switch has at the moment.

They should wait at least another 1-2 years before releasing their hardmod.

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

brings up sony out of nowhere
wall of text blog post riddled with buzzwords
Please forever stay mad at the success of the Switch :)

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

Holy shit I can't wait to hack my switch!

Jackson Myers
Jackson Myers

People grinded for the skeleton costume

When I unlocked the costume I had like 8K already, the rest came naturally by playing the game.

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

yeah we'll just get a couple of russians to port it from powerpc to ARM no problem

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

couldn't it technically be ported if people put the time into it?
I think you vastly underestimate the effort that would take. You'd have to write the game from scratch, and reverse engineering the code from the original is not an easy task and would not be that useful anyways since it's totally different architectures.

Charles Young
Charles Young

Trump himself blamed shootings on vidya

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

fake news

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

That quote was taken out of context. He only wants to ban Nintendo games.

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

nah you're full of shit

updates will get released that will find exploits in the patches. This has been going on for literally 15 years since the ps2/ds era

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

Good, but I only pirate when the system is past its prime.
Autism? Maybe

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

What Trump has complained about is children having access to violent games not violent games in general. That's something I've personally always believed but I know that's an unpopular opinion here. Although 17 is too high, it should be 14 or 15, but 10 year olds shouldn't be playing games where they blow peoples heads off.

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

I don't pirate because when I get shit for free I don't feel like it is worth the time.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

buying hardware mods when software solutions that work just as well are being worked on
bet the people shilling are retards who bought a Gateway for their 3DS as well lmao. homebrew launcher is already out, just dont update your system, and dont buy overpriced modchips when CFW is guaranteed

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

I sold the 2 3DS games I had and bought a gateway with the money. The first 2 games I pirated were the ones I sold to buy the card lol

I still use it to this day. One of the best purchases ever.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

isn't he the guy (female) that buys mature games for mature gamers such as himself?

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

The gateway was the only way to pirate for like a good 2-3 years on 3DS though.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

"I'm going to buy the chink hardmod for only 200$ to pirate bing bing wahoo, neo geo ports and all these ten year old indie games!"

These """people""" are on this board right now. Let that sink for a minute.

Jacob James
Jacob James

There have been software flaws found too, though those probably won't be released for a while. Hopefully this actually makes the switch worth owning.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

That's essentially what liberals said back in 1993. This is the same position. No one said "let's just ban video games".
youtube.com/watch?v=nD-Afpg4P2U&t=2258s

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

It's weird how the PS4 gets hacked and you never hear about it yet the Switch might maybe get hacked in the future so we have constant threads.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

So he wants government regulation of video games. That's not much better

Jack Jones
Jack Jones

That would pay for itself after just 4 games though so what's the problem?

Levi Young
Levi Young

Are Japanese versions of games getting dumped? I don't want to play in English like a pleb.

Jonathan Gutierrez
Jonathan Gutierrez

I really don't care who said it, I've always felt that way. Even when I was a kid, seeing my 8 year old cousin executing people in GTA felt fucked up to me.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

People actually want to play Nintendo exclusives.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Why would anyone care for a hacked PS4? Most games are multiplat and people who want to play the exclusives probably already own a PS4.

Only handhelds and Nintendo consoles are relevant for hacking/emulating.

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

don't worry kiddo the ps4 scene is alive and kicking and you don't even need to buy a device for that one

keep buying those $60 releases, i need my videogame fix

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

overpriced piracy tool with DRM built in
might have been worth it if you bought it early, but im talking about the idiots who bought a gateway even after 9.2 and the Plailect guide becoming a thing

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Lucie Wild

My nigga

Jeremiah Walker
Jeremiah Walker

Most games are multiplat
What does that effect at all? Can multiplat games not be pirated?

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

right not just a few

its mostly american releases with some euro/jp in between.

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

I'll buy one if I can pirate on it PSP style.

Owen Long
Owen Long

Oh. Yeah that doesn't make sense. I bought it day one.

James Cruz
James Cruz

Why would anybody pirate PS4 games?

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

usually there is a couple of steps required like resetting the ram every time you use the device

its a good way to deter true idiots like during PSP gen

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

I guess it will get going more once the hacks are out.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

Did you even watch the video to the end? The last senator said that they would pursue legislation if the industry didn't come up with a proper rating system. The industry did come up with a proper system the next year and no legislation was passed. If Trump is saying the same things they are, then he's a moron because the ESRB already exists and their ratings are pretty much enforced at all retailers

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

Sure, but you can pirate them on PC much easier.

Only know console pirating for the PS3 and it was a hassle. Much better to just start a custom installer for the game on PC. Also, better fps and res.

The best devices for pirating are handhelds imo. The DSi XL, the PSP, the Vita and the 3DS were a beast once you hacked them. I hope for the same for the Switch.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

you don't even need to buy a device for that one
yeah my nigga you just need to buy a used overpriced PS4 from ebay that has the specific FW version that the hack requires

idiot

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

Its never going to be that easy ever again. At first this will probably end up being like the xecuter hard mods that they have for 360 that need to be soldered to the board, but eventually it will probably be able to be done through software on a pc or through a browser or something

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

the ESRB already exists
I honestly don't think he even realizes that.

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

and their ratings are pretty much enforced at all retailers
The problem is shitty parents buy violent games for their 10 year olds thereby bypassing the restriction.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

people actually think cfw and piracy is an issue to Switch
people think a couple thousand fags hacking their console affects their millions of millions of other users

John Johnson
John Johnson

because there are exclusives?

you can literally go to a store and odds are the normal ps4s will be below 4.05

this is literally how people made sure they got the proper 3ds firmware back in 2013

... what a fuckin retard you are speaking without any clue. keep drinking your lunch

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

This.
I would not doubt that it would be brought to his attention then the subject just never gets brought up again and it just ends up as forgotten.
Videogames can also just be a easy punching bag for politicians wanting to look like they're on the side of morality.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

he said while sony fans draw pictures of themselves shoving items up their own asses

Ian White
Ian White

the movie did only alright in box offices
it was a complete and utter commercial failure, universal lost 30 million because of poor sales

still a good movie tho

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

eventually it will probably be able to be done through software on a pc or through a browser or something
I don't think we'll get easy softmodding like the Wii or 3DS. The Switch has an actual online infrastructure so Nintendo can force patches to block exploits. Softmodding will crop up eventually but will be much spottier than it was previously. You definitely want to make sure you get an early model and not update if you want to softmod.

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

No one was hacking 3ds in 13. Try 2015 and for the slow ones 2016.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

After Splatoon 2 disappointed me, I'm absolutely ready to give up playing online for free games

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Great, by the time I'm done with my free 3DS backlog I can just buy a switch and play all its vidya for free.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

It would affect more niche games. More hardcore titles.

You think casuals are buying jrpgs and shit? Sometimes games only get 20,000+ copies. If thousands pirate then that's lots of sales lost.

Shit like Mario and Zelda and other normie shit won't be affected obviously.

Henry Green
Henry Green

It's underage who don't understand everything gets hacked. The PS2 and DS, the two most popular systems ever were both hacked. The Wii, the next most popular system was also hacked. The PS3, 360, 3DS, PS4, etc. you name it they were hacked. The 3DS just had one of its most successful years ever, despite piracy being extremely easy. Most people are too dumb and uninformed to run any of this stuff.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

Anyone who posts a list that has knack should be autobanned.

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

still a good movie tho
Unless you like the comic, the movie is shit.

Kayden James
Kayden James

But you pay 300$ for the Switch and whatever amount they want for the hardmodding. And SD cards.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

I hope this kills a console I don't like
Oh my god this is beyond retarded.
I didn't think people here REALLY believed in console wars.

Jace Edwards
Jace Edwards

having to buy a new sd card
not having tons of fucking sd cards already

Michael Green
Michael Green

retard alert

gw3ds.com/Download-GW3DS-Latest-Firmware.htm

I was heavily involved in gbatemps around that time. It was honestly closer to end of 2012 but we didn't get hacks until the summer of 2013

Sup Forums is slow as shit to adapt so you didn't see those threads until years later

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

No one said they would ban video games. The legislation would basically prevent children from buying violent video games. So it makes the notion that liberals want to ban video games period, false.

Yes, that is essentially what Trump was saying. That we need a rating system. The guy is legitimately retarded. He doesn't know a Goddamn thing about video games. That was just lip service to make the NRA happy.

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

Something I think should be remembered is that Nintendo is going to be doing paid online this time. That means they're going to shove online play in a lot of their games to make you pay up. You wont have access to a lot of the library if you hack your system.

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

Five full priced Switch games would cost you $300, so being able to pirate all of the Switch's games would be very money saving

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

brings up sony out of nowhere
You were the first who brought Sony up in a Switch thread , mumbling something about blogs andbuzzwords and trying to deflect to an entirely different topic won't do. Stand by your words and give us a detailed explanation why anyone should be mad at Switch getting hacked.
You won't come far in life if all you ever do is respond with hackneyed drivel, thinking you are being all witty and intellectual. You sound like a kid who still needs to learn how social interaction works with other people.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Yeah, I know what you mean, when I was buying 3DS games like once every 2 months I would finish it and make sure to get close to 100%, now I have a 128GB card on the system with almost every game worth playing and haven’t touched it in months.

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

You have tons of micro sd-cards you want to store digital games on?

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

well i'm at 4.1 unfortunately, but I've turned off all internet for it. Gotta wait because I'm a poor fag upset that i bought the switch even though I really like botw, arms and smo

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

its ok user just keep buying your $60 switch titles with a hearty grin I'm sure it'll be worth it for the 2 hours of online play you will get before the servers get shut down

intelligent anons will be busy playing everything on nintendo and sony for free since console wars are retarded.

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

announce
Just announce it when it's done and ready to release ffs

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

Literally seething

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

Pretty much this. I already own a PS4 and buy all the games I'm interested in. I always, ALWAYS pirate Nintendo games becaues they don't deserve my money and that company can suck my dick after the Gamecube.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

cool!

all for those who waited on 3.0, RIGHT?!

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

I have tons of microSD cards and I only really use like two at a time at most.

It's like hard drives. I've got at least three that I'm not using and are just lying around for no real reason.

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

Hardmod, pay them cash and wait two weeks.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

its ok user just keep buying your $60 switch titles
See

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

Unlike Sony and Microsoft Nintendo makes substantial money on hardware, so you're still funding them even if you hack it.

Michael White
Michael White

Nioh isn't exclusive.

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

its a hardware hack it literally does not matter with firmware you are on

the software hack (3.0 and below) has not even been released

its for hype user. people need to know

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

VOTE WITH YOUR WALLET

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

mouse face the retard with really big and really nice tits

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

The 3DS just had one of its most successful years ever
But that's hardware, software, while up slightly from last year, is down overall, despite price cuts and the library growing.
statista.com/statistics/349072/nintendo-3ds-software-unit-sales/

The PSP sold 80m units but its software sold like dogshit, so no one outside of niche budget Japanese developers cared to make much of anything for it. They wouldn't make money, it wasn't worth it. Piracy did affect sales for niche games on the DS, like Ghost Trick, and we'll never see anything else as a result.

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

another wall of text

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

taking wojak console war shitposting seriously
2007+11
ishygddt

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

So I was correct in suspecting I was dealing with a kid/low iq brainlet.
Have a nice day.

Chase Ross
Chase Ross

Metroid confirmed for being ruined by focusing on online multiplayer

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Why is this board so fucking poor?

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Your image literally shows they had one of their best software years ever retard. You have to be legitimately braindead to not see that. You are acting like software sales cratered when they are actually higher than several previous years.

Colton Moore
Colton Moore

you aren't the target demographic nintencluck no worries.

they are plenty of people who could benefit from having a nice collection of titles on a pirated console ready to go.

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

great
i can't wait to put like 5 games on my 64GB card!

FUCK YOU
MAKE THEM SMALLER FAGGOTS!

John Wood
John Wood

No they don't. People would't have bought over 76M PS4s otherwise.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

If this allows me to both pirate games and emulators, then I'll an in. I have money these days, so I'll buy what I really want to support, but I'll probably pirate a bunch of games too. Plus emulation on the Switch is badly needed imo, especially since Nintendo still hasn't brought virtual console to it. If this doesn't do that, then I don't give a fuck. Homebrew is cool, but pirating is where it's at.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

Does the switch update automatically while it's docked? I bought one and had it laying around for a few months since no games, now it's on firmware 4.1.

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

There is a system option asking you whether or not you want it to update on its own.

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

Piracy did affect sales for niche games on the DS, like Ghost Trick
There are dozens of niche franchises that had to be buried thanks to PSP and DS being so easy to hack, yet people still claim there's nothing wrong with piracy.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Just delete any Internet settings you have on your Switch and forget you have one till the exploits are released.

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

just pretending

Juan Green
Juan Green

yeah, but the DS wasn't hacked, it had carts you BOUGHT, that isn't the same as 3DS, where all you need is the damn system, faggot!

PS2 was "hacked", but it was way more people using it anyway not hacked. so no one fucking cared.

no one cared that PSP was hacked, no one cared that Wii was hacked. apparently, people only CARED when the fucking 3DS got hacked and the people who are pretending to CARE are dumb faggots looking to "troll" people or something.

AND DONT FUCKING TELL ME EVERYONE HAD A HACKED PS2! IF YOU DO, YOUR A FUCKING BR FAGGOT BECAUSE ONLY 3RD WORLD SHITHOLES HAD THAT MANY HACKED SYSTEMS!

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

its not released and will probably be released AFTER this hardware hack comes out

because that's how these faggots are. They want the world to know they can run unsigned code for leet gamer cred but they're too stupid to try to make a buck off of it. When they realize someone else already has released an even better solution, they get mad and just release their hack to the public

this is literally how it happened to the 3ds

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

It's a FIFA machine.

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

I don't participate, but you're a moron for believing in the Santa of shitposting. It's literally all a ruse and you fell for it.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

fuck that
i ain't PAYING for shit

software hack is the best, fuck hardware hacks

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

Fucking shit, I should've checked the settings when I got one instead of having it update on it's own.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

It's on by default by the way.

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

it's literally okay when sony does it

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

It barely sold more than last year, its best years were significantly stronger. We pretty much have Pokemon to thank for that, SM still sold a ton and USUM was one of the best-selling games last year.

But gee, I wonder what happened between 2015 and 2016 that may have affected software sales, despite the 3DS hardware selling very well, new models with price cuts and the software library being stronger than ever?

Oh, right, readily available piracy. You might think there's little difference between 50m and 65m sold, but that's literal millions upon millions upon millions of dollars.

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

And yet games like cubic ninja seem to be doing just fine after these consoles are hacked :^)

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

so you're still funding them even if you hack it.
I'm absolutely ok with this since I want them to continue to make games other suckers buy so I can pirate them. Also I haven't bought any Nintendo hardware since after the GCN and DS Lite.

I always vote with my wallet. Even if my vote is null and void because I'm in such an extreme minority where it doesn't make any difference it's all about my own principles and a positive side effect is that I get to save a fuckton of money.
I haven't bought anything from Steam since 2011 for example because I don't want to support that lardass maggot Jabba the hut turned jewpig lardass swine Gabe Newell and what he has done to PC gaming over the years.

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

It's the same people on both sides, bub.

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

Of course software sales have dropped somewhat from the previous two years, Nintendo stopped making games for it with the exception of a Pokemon re-release and some kirby shovelware. It still had great software sales overall and you're being a whiny cunt about it.

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

damn i can get a switch for $0???? lol

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

wrong about two things

PSP hack: was extremely simple when it was first released (pretty sure you just slapped one program onto your mem stick and it did the rest). many people hacked it as a result. PSP suffered sales because of that. i m

Wii hack: required multiple steps. lots of .wads and custom firmware files that had to be installed to get the thing running. this deterred most, plus you had the grandma gen that didn't give a shit anyway. the later hacks were much more simple but by then the wii was on its dying years.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Nobody buys the Switch because of the 1st party. They buy it because of the huge emulation potential the thing has.

Fair enough.

its a hardware hack

You mean like pic related?

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

My face when all of the pathetic pirate tears when Nintendo remotely bricks all of their Switches for downloading illegal crackware

It happened with everybody's 3DS's, you can be damn sure it'll happen with the Switches. I'm just giving you guys fair warning now.

I paid good money for my Switch and, unlike you fucks, I understand the value of a dollar.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

Odyssey sold over 9m in 3 months. BotW at one point had a 100% attach rate.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

there are literal retards who pirate directly from nintendo servers and somehow assume hat nintendo isn't tracking their asses

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

Console wars
lol stay golden Sup Forums

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

HAHAHAHA SWITCH FAGS BTFO

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

it's the fastest selling console in many countries thanks to 'emulation potential' and not what it actually has readily available

Daniel King
Daniel King

Whatever you say, kiddo

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

Having hardware hacks is pretty much pointless in this day and age because software hacks are feasible. Compare gamecube hacks to what they have on the wii

Juan Ward
Juan Ward

It happened with everybody's 3DS's
...No it didn't. I have 3 cracked 3DSs and 2 cracked Wiis.
Quit trying to white knight a mega corp

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

i have modded so many consoles in my time. ps2, ps3, wii, wii u, ds, 3ds, psp, 360, fatty, dreamcast and the only shit that was ever bricked was a phone from trying to install custom roms

you have to be a literal retard to brick your console

Ethan Collins
Ethan Collins

Switch fags are the ones pirating retard

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

?

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

Nobody buys the Switch because of the 1st party
Absolute fucking retard

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

100%
That percentage doesn't really exist in real life. You couldn't get 100% attach rate to something like Wii Sports and that shit came with the console.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

Jan 4
yawn.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

someone is buttcracked as fuck, lmao.
Nintendo can't tell if the one who is downloading is a legit customer or a pirate. blow it out your ass Nintendong muncher. keep giving them thousands of dollars like the good go~ boys you are.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

Literally a shit and busted game with no effort DLC

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

its in QA testing. it'll be out within 6 months

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

YOU BETTER FRICKEN STOP THIS PIRACY OR MY DAD WORKING AT NINTENDO WILL BREAK YOUR SYSTEM

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

It was actually 102%
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/04/15/wait-how-did-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-for-switch-outsell-the-switch-itself/amp/

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

sure they can tell if your download is associated with an account or not

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

It had nothing to do with being poor, it's about not being a sucker.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

Sounds like you have bad taste in movies

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

and just to explain why they can;
you buy something associated with your nintendo ID, it's then stored somewhere as they do keep track of your purchases, you can delete your games and download them again etc.
so yeah they do track what download is associated with what account

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

I seriously think nintentard live in their own bizarro world.

I hacked the shit of my 3DS first just to not get that retard zoned bullshit and never got bricked.

Same for any Nintendo system Wii and Wiiu too mostly because the game are small to download and the hack are easy AF.

Can't wait to hack the shit of this one too and not gonna pay another 69 euros for a nintendo game ever.

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

Nobody buys the Switch because of the 1st party.
There was a point where BotW had more copies sold than Switches

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

$0 modchip
yeah right

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

switch.hacks.guide/

It's up.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

Honestly if people can't solder 4 wires to hard mod a 3DS (if they updated or whatever) then I doubt they'll be capable of installing a mod chip.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

Nobody buys the Switch because of the 1st party

This is actually the single dumbest fucking comment ever posted on this entire board. You are literally arguing that nobody buys a Nintendo console for the 1st party Nintendo titles. I cannot believe someone as stupid as you exists.

Bentley James
Bentley James

why is every nintendo thing getting hacked instantly while i still can't softmod my xbox 360 or xbox one or ps4. even though they were out for much much longer

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

time to buy a switch?

William Baker
William Baker

Is this still a hardmod?

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

Theys already a eshop exploit that lets you download the games for just 10$ retrad

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

five games are the same price as the console itself

I never thought about it that way

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

no one cared that PSP was hacked,
Obviously Sony did. Why do you think the Vita has proprietary memory cards and a completely unique infrastructure that doesn't even overlap with PS3/4 you faggot? Hell, it can't even play new games! Sony hated the PSPirates so much they killed their own successor in a fit of rage.

Nintendo knows jack shit about security compared to Sony / M$. Not that those two are superb but they're still miles ahead of Ninty. This also means that the "leet" hackers will skip on Ninty consoles because they're such a joke to crack. So people will hack Sony for fame and e-peen whereas more people hack Nintendo for money and free games. Guess who delivers faster.

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

retrad
not free

what a fag

Jordan Cooper
Jordan Cooper

Nice fanfics

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

xbox 360 will never get a softmod

RGH is superior anyways. if you're too stupid to do it yourself look up craigslist and see if you can find someone that will do it for you.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

That's your parent's fault for being stupid enough to let your brother play GTA in the first place.

David Rivera
David Rivera

Sloths are some of the most dangerous animals known to mankind. Many places where they migrate have "sloth crossing" signs up on the roads and trails. Not so that people don't run them over, but so that they don't disturb the sloths and get disemboweled by their 2-inch long claws or have their arms broken by their incredible gripping strength. (Sloths can literally snap a broomstick the same way you'd snap a twig)

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

unless its a flashcard its fucking usuless
you download 1 game and done, memory is fucking full

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

Do you seriously not have an SD card in your Switch?

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

Mad enough to come into the thread and start hurling shit

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

Neat
I'll definitely get one when you can hack it

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

It was funny though

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Nintendo knows jack shit about security compared to Sony / M$
Thats fucking false. MS maybe but Sony gets hacked every other fucking week

And the PS4 got modded by brazilians.

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Might buy one if they can release before pc emulation shows video rendering

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

You can softmod a PS4

Nintendo doesn't provide a good enough service to persuade people to stay unmodded and online

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

Their product
It's a hardware mod people. Move along, nothing to see here.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

Nintendo prices just aren't competitive. They sell things at a premium and it never goes down. Piracy is the only thing that allows people in the 3rd world to possibly own Ninty hardware.

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Why are Sony shills so fucking gay? Jesus Christ, literally what’s their issue with Nintendo being successful?

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

theres a kindom hearts exclusive?

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Okay but how hard is it to do and when can I do it?

I bet you have to be on the launch Switch firmware too.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

Seething jealousy.

Angel White
Angel White

This, ESRB is worthless look at call of duty. We can't trust boomers and millennial to parent children.

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

I cannot believe someone as stupid as you exists.
I sure can.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

making a rage essay
SEETHING

Lincoln Garcia
Lincoln Garcia

$20 off after a few months
meh, it's not as bad as they used to be (like mario kart 7 being full price years later)

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Console wars

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

reddit.com/r/LucieWildIsRetarded

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

I've been sitting on my ps3 that has had cfw for like 3 months and was a native ps2 model. So many games I could play. So unfulfilling to pirate them. It was honestly just more fun to hack the thing. It'll probably be the same once that Vita exploit is fully fleshed out, but I haven't touched it in half a year anyway, so it's not like anything will change.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Ding Dong the Switch is dead.

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

This.
WHEN THE FUCK CAN I DO IT

Matthew Kelly
Matthew Kelly

Like any Nintendo game, it depends on how many were printed. Odyssey came around the time Nintendo got a lot of factory space and materials back from Apple, so it's coming down quicker than other Switch games.

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

coworker wants to get his son first vidya, hes young
Suggest a wii, look up mario kart wii
its still 60 $ new

seriously wtf

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

DELETE

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

This is it niggas... Nintendo is fucking finished for real this time

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

Don't worry, I'm sure the Kickstarter for the proprietary hardware mod will be up soon user.

Isaac James
Isaac James

i’m so retarded that I don’t know what future proof means
How do you breath?

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Quick question. Do you actually play most of the games you pirate to completion? Even ones you have already played? I just never feel satisfied with them. It's like having 500 TV channels, or just in general having everything at my disposal because of the internet. Nothing feels worth the time because there's something else I can do, so it just gets boring.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

Nintendo is finished
Lolno, time to buy a switch

Landon Price
Landon Price

Imagine the kind of mental damage it takes to get triggered by someone shitting on Knack of all things.

Brayden Sanders
Brayden Sanders

You might be retarded.

If sunk cost is the only reason you have to play video games find a different hobby.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

gazellegames is much better seeded

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Piracy is the only thing that allows people in the 3rd world to possibly own Ninty hardware.
p much this, and it being outlawed in china until recently made them rev up the copy machines and so there are generations of people who never knew anything but piracy

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

based

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

I play the best of the best to completion. good ones get a decent play through. that's about it. roughly 20% get played

very triggered. keep spending boi

send me an invite then bitch boy
[email protected]

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

samefag
phoneposter

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Ah yes, every normie and housewife is Hackerman now.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

Pretty sure all you need now is a magnet. No need to solder anything.

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

fuck i was gonna upgrade my PC but I guess I'll use the money for a switch now

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

don't talk shit about /ourguy/, the vita scene on the other hand it still trash because TheFlow's got a working exploit for 3.61+ and won't release it till the end of the year

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

I meant the 10 years before that.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

I will reiterate. bunch of faggots that do it for the e-cred. Fuckin dorks. if they don't give us that sweet piracy love we will let someone else do it

funny, my vita has gotten maybe an two hours of game time since that exploit. I realized how many nogames the vita had after that shit came out

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

Piracy is bad, you're literally taking food out of Nintendo's mouth if you don't support them
piracy will make the Switch's sales explode, haha Nintendo wins again

Pick one.

James Walker
James Walker

Yeah, I dunno. Hardware is voodoo magic to most people.
Same reason prebuild PCs still sell.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

You do know it'll take years to optimize and work right?

CEMU isn't even working. It's a fucking meme.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

piece of shit badly designed tablet

Name another tablet that can do real time graphics processing.

Zachary Parker
Zachary Parker

option three

3) thousands of people will take advantage of this which will do nothing to nintendo's bottom line

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

good for nintendo, bad for third parties

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

Not enough people pirate for it to matter. Not enough hack for it to hurt anyone.

But anyone who pirates or hacks their system will definitely be spending money on a Switch and probably extra peripherals, which of course goes in Nintendo's favor.

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

It's a modchip not an emulator.

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Why do retarded kids think that just because something is "hacked" it can just run all the games immediately and flawlessly?

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Nobody's said that, just that it's going to be possible in the future.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Literally all of them that have come out in the last 2 decades. Do you know what you're talking about you actual retard?

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

this happens and suddendly the "piracy hurts game sales" meme is in full force again
when the EU literally tried to suppress a study that proved the opposite

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

Why do people go to such great lengths to hack Nintendo systems and not Xbox One or PS4? Is it because Nintendo has good games?

Jace Green
Jace Green

what a retard

comparing an emulator to actual hardware

these are the people you all debate your shitty viewpoints with

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

because it usually happens within days of the release especially when its tied to hardware

days, not weeks and certainly not months

for new games released after the exploit, it all depends. big variability there

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

Just buy an invite faggot.

John Mitchell
John Mitchell

Tegra bootrom exploit so probably. They could fix it in later hardware tho.

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

pirate all of the video games
don't feel like playing any of them

Why does this happen to me?

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Kill yourself

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

They WILL fix it.

Christian Robinson
Christian Robinson

pay for the privilege of maintaining ratio and all the bullshit associated with most private trackers

nah I'm good. i'll give invites to bitgamer.ch to anybody here who wants 'em because I'm not a faggot

Nolan Thomas
Nolan Thomas

just like wii u amirite

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

Why do people go to such great lengths to hack Nintendo systems and not Xbox One or PS4?

Is it because Nintendo has good games?

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

No fucking shit you retard

Cooper Hill
Cooper Hill

PS4 is hacked. Xbone has nothing except for maybe Sunset Overdrive. Everything else is on PC.

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

zero games for zero dollars
so this is the power of piracy

John Richardson
John Richardson

the ps4 was hacked months before
ps3 was hacked around the same time the wii was hacked
ps2 hack came wayyy before the gamecube hack

where does this viewpoint come from?

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

mfw Summer's Gamestop scam got me enough store credit to buy two switches for the price of one

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Can it emulate Wii U games? If not, I don't really want it.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

It's a psychological thing. Once you have everything you want, you have so much to choose from that you just get fatigued and lose motivation to play any of them.

That's why time management is a good skill to have. When you have time to do something but have a lot to do, the same thing happens and you just get overwhelmed, but if you actually write down what you have to do and decide beforehand what you'll do, you'll avoid that feeling all together.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Yeah... sonybros have no room to make this argument.

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

Change your DNS settings if you wanna play online while the latest fw is still 4.1.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

This, also saying only a thousand people will steal games via piracy is a joke Just through open trackers, House of the Dead: Overkill was stolen 700k times. it only pushed 300k units.

Which is proof that piracy does not boost sales, and it kills good series.

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

the wii u is hacked. like literally you can pick it up, get a 1tb hdd and get that thing loaded

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Wii U hardware is shit, and I don't want use it.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

Can it emulate Wii U games
no, that's why they're re-releasing so many wii u games on switch.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

No but your PC can.
Wii U hardware is actually pretty comfy and still has the best Pro controller on the market.

Zachary Bailey
Zachary Bailey

STOP STEALING FROM NINTENDO

THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES WHO STILL CARE

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

Wrong. Valve still cares about PC players.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

Luckily you can’t pirate cardboard!

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

That was an interesting fact, thank you user.

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

why would you care about the hardware? you clearly still want to play the games, and that's the important part. If you're that desperate, you'd try cemu.

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

Valve caring about PC Players
Still trusting them after Paid Mods

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Implying you didn't change your IP

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

way ahead of you.
t. pirate

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

shadman

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

That’s not Nintendo branded cardboard though

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

chromatic aberration
Why

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

yes, it is.

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Fuck Dio

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

are you mentally retarded? they would have to redo the entire game again, optimize it and port it to the switch
and for free

John Kelly
John Kelly

how did this become a meme?
it's a videogame that uses arts+crafts for peripherals intended for kids, I don't understand why Sup Forums of all places obsesses over it so much. Like, who cares?

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Sure, I guess. So I assume when it will be hacked, suddenly everyone here will be all over the switch games.
Since it is hardware exploit and it probably will be fixed before pokemon hit the shelves. I don't think it will have significant impact on the Nintendo bottom line.

Whatever I guess. I buy games anyway, since with niche titles you want to support developers so you can get more similar stuff.

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

Of course they do, people doing shit ironically leads to people doing it unironically.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

all these years later and shad still hasn't realized he can't do comedy

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

So is this a legit hack?

With the 3DS, that shit took years to get off the ground. Initially you had to do some backwards ass shit under really specific conditions to boot ROMs or homebrew

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

Switch broke Sup Forums

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

Yes. The fact they claim it to be future-proof means it's most likely hardware based, which was the case with the Gamecube's Qoob chip .

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

uh sorry sweetie try again the EU proved that piracy does not cause lost sales

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

Nobody buys the Switch because of the 1st party. They buy it because of the huge emulation potential the thing has.
The switch has gained its popularity because of the handheld hybrid thing it has going on. Have you noticed how much emphasis switchfags but on the portable aspect? When Skyrim/Doom were announced to Switch that's all your heard was DUDE BUT ITS PORTABLE SKYRIM/DOOM. That's the only way to justify the massive difference and downgrades to switch versions of games.

I don't own one personally because I couldn't give two shits about portability but if you actually believe people bought it for emulation potential you really need to get off Sup Forums for once, it's not hard to figure out why people buy it.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

Possibly. Good games I'll play but I just feel little satisfaction in playing something I can get for free. Maybe I just don't pirate good games or ones that don't grab me. I'll try again with something I know I'll like and see if it has the same results.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

Only console exclusives I'm really interested in is on PS4, mainly shitty anime games so I wait until better games arrive on Switch before buying the brick.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

whatever happened to the Wii U Key thing they said they were working on it for a couple years then just dropped it I know that's a different group but

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

You have no idea what this thread is about

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

- Nintendo is stealing games
- PlayStation is stale and they know it
- Switch is new, exciting, and has a legit shot at becoming market leader in the years to come unless PS5 knocks it out of the park

They're trying to sabotage Switch during these crucial early years while they can

Idort btw

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

the hell is a fatty?
don't make things up, user

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

there are at least a couple thousand people willing to go through the trouble of hacking their consoles solely for pirating games that they can just rent/buy used if money is that much of an issue.

The piracy meme is fucking bullshit, and only Sony was dumb enough to fall for it, which is why the Vita got proprietary memory cards, and we all know how that turned out for them.

Fucking 3DS is blow the fuck open, and it was just announced that the 3DS had its best January in sales since 2013.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit