ALL DEM PORTS FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $0

ALL DEM PORTS FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $0

torrentfreak.com/modding-legends-team-xecuter-announce-future-proof-nintendo-switch-hack-180104/

they are already performing QA testing

wololo.net/2018/02/20/nintendo-switch-hack-team-xecuters-product-delayed-due-quality-issues/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nD-Afpg4P2U&t=2258s
gw3ds.com/Download-GW3DS-Latest-Firmware.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>have hack that enables piracy before Fisher Price Lego tablet even has any games to pirate

This is surreal and hilarious.

Please stay mad

I hope this kills and momentum switch may have gotten.

Good. Hopefully the third parties will learn from their mistake, releasing games on Switch.

Why should I be mad at no gaems?

Oh yes user, he's clearly SEETHING at all the free vidya.
Why are Nintenbabbies so retarded?

WHEN?

>future proof
Yeah right

Lol

It's the Switch though, what free vidya?

Sweet, Switch sales will explode if this is true.

I remember buying a Wii for the sole purpose of homebrew and piracy. Good times.

> FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $0
But that piece of shit badly designed tablet costs $300, not including a usable SD card. Even with free games it's still vastly overpriced. I'll think about it in half a decade or so, I guess.

>Oh yes user, he's clearly SEETHING at all the free vidya
Yes? He clearly is mad, and so are (You). :)

Who cares about xecutor? There's a software mod on the way that doesn't require a mod chip

Does futureproof mean for current switch models or, like, all future revisions and shit as well?

>hardware mod

>return of hardmods
Yes

>call it future proof
>it's not because you found some super neat exploit that prevents nintendo from fixing it
>it's just because you intend to keep releasing new versions

wooooooow

The success of the Switch broke Sup Forums

God knows Nintendo isn't the one in dire straights enough to need money right now

Litterally never.
The license for it was only on something like a 2 year term, so it expired a long time back and was never renewed since the movie did only alright in box offices, hence why it was pulled from the PSN and Xbox Live stores. Quite literally you can only play it on a modded system, if you purchased it when you could, or on a PS3 emulator (which it does emulate fairly well)

I don't really want a Switch, but all violent videogames are about to be banned in the US, so I may have to resort to this.

A Nintendo fan took the time to make this image.

Well some people did find a permanent exploit for the switch that can't be patched because it's a hardware flaw but that's separate from what xecuter is doing

Please elaborate why he is supposed to be mad at a system that is hacked yet has no games to warrant buying said system?
Also why should anyone ever be mad at a console getting hacked, especially the non-fanboys. I can imagine Nintendicksucker $hillbots would get anal ragnaröked because this hurts MUH NINTENDO but why would a Sonybro ever be mad at a Nintendo system getting hacked?
On a scale of 1-10 how dumb are you?

Based Trump isn't going to let the liberal slime ban video games. Don't worry

Good, fuck Nintendo for overcharging for last gen/old ports. They always value their games way too high, at the least they could offer decent price drops instead of being jews.

nintendo will probably make a revision that combats this device but you'll be safe with whatever is on the market right now

I wouldn't be surprised if its $100 for the thing as gateway 3ds was $80 on release (in 2013) but it already pays for itself on 2/3 of these games and there's already a substantial library dumped.

Trump wants to ban video games himself

Fake news

But Mario is violent too?!?!? He literally killed MILLIONS of Goombas by curbstomping them in the most brutal and barbaric way.

But if the Switch was hacked, then couldn't it technically be ported if people put the time into it?
I know it's a meme at this point, but it would actually be the perfect game for the Switch.

Probably going to get patched and people are going to be stuck with the tiny library the Switch has at the moment.

They should wait at least another 1-2 years before releasing their hardmod.

>brings up sony out of nowhere
>wall of text blog post riddled with buzzwords
Please forever stay mad at the success of the Switch :)

Holy shit I can't wait to hack my switch!

>People grinded for the skeleton costume

When I unlocked the costume I had like 8K already, the rest came naturally by playing the game.

yeah we'll just get a couple of russians to port it from powerpc to ARM no problem

>couldn't it technically be ported if people put the time into it?
I think you vastly underestimate the effort that would take. You'd have to write the game from scratch, and reverse engineering the code from the original is not an easy task and would not be that useful anyways since it's totally different architectures.

Trump himself blamed shootings on vidya

fake news

That quote was taken out of context. He only wants to ban Nintendo games.

nah you're full of shit

updates will get released that will find exploits in the patches. This has been going on for literally 15 years since the ps2/ds era

Good, but I only pirate when the system is past its prime.
Autism? Maybe

What Trump has complained about is children having access to violent games not violent games in general. That's something I've personally always believed but I know that's an unpopular opinion here. Although 17 is too high, it should be 14 or 15, but 10 year olds shouldn't be playing games where they blow peoples heads off.

I don't pirate because when I get shit for free I don't feel like it is worth the time.

>buying hardware mods when software solutions that work just as well are being worked on
bet the people shilling are retards who bought a Gateway for their 3DS as well lmao. homebrew launcher is already out, just dont update your system, and dont buy overpriced modchips when CFW is guaranteed

I sold the 2 3DS games I had and bought a gateway with the money. The first 2 games I pirated were the ones I sold to buy the card lol

I still use it to this day. One of the best purchases ever.

isn't he the guy (female) that buys mature games for mature gamers such as himself?

The gateway was the only way to pirate for like a good 2-3 years on 3DS though.

>"I'm going to buy the chink hardmod for only 200$ to pirate bing bing wahoo, neo geo ports and all these ten year old indie games!"

These """people""" are on this board right now. Let that sink for a minute.

There have been software flaws found too, though those probably won't be released for a while. Hopefully this actually makes the switch worth owning.

That's essentially what liberals said back in 1993. This is the same position. No one said "let's just ban video games".
youtube.com/watch?v=nD-Afpg4P2U&t=2258s

It's weird how the PS4 gets hacked and you never hear about it yet the Switch might maybe get hacked in the future so we have constant threads.

So he wants government regulation of video games. That's not much better

That would pay for itself after just 4 games though so what's the problem?

Are Japanese versions of games getting dumped? I don't want to play in English like a pleb.

I really don't care who said it, I've always felt that way. Even when I was a kid, seeing my 8 year old cousin executing people in GTA felt fucked up to me.

People actually want to play Nintendo exclusives.

Why would anyone care for a hacked PS4? Most games are multiplat and people who want to play the exclusives probably already own a PS4.

Only handhelds and Nintendo consoles are relevant for hacking/emulating.

don't worry kiddo the ps4 scene is alive and kicking and you don't even need to buy a device for that one

keep buying those $60 releases, i need my videogame fix

>overpriced piracy tool with DRM built in
might have been worth it if you bought it early, but im talking about the idiots who bought a gateway even after 9.2 and the Plailect guide becoming a thing

>Lucie Wild

My nigga

>Most games are multiplat
What does that effect at all? Can multiplat games not be pirated?

right not just a few

its mostly american releases with some euro/jp in between.

I'll buy one if I can pirate on it PSP style.

Oh. Yeah that doesn't make sense. I bought it day one.

Why would anybody pirate PS4 games?

usually there is a couple of steps required like resetting the ram every time you use the device

its a good way to deter true idiots like during PSP gen

I guess it will get going more once the hacks are out.

Did you even watch the video to the end? The last senator said that they would pursue legislation if the industry didn't come up with a proper rating system. The industry did come up with a proper system the next year and no legislation was passed. If Trump is saying the same things they are, then he's a moron because the ESRB already exists and their ratings are pretty much enforced at all retailers

Sure, but you can pirate them on PC much easier.

Only know console pirating for the PS3 and it was a hassle. Much better to just start a custom installer for the game on PC. Also, better fps and res.

The best devices for pirating are handhelds imo. The DSi XL, the PSP, the Vita and the 3DS were a beast once you hacked them. I hope for the same for the Switch.

>you don't even need to buy a device for that one
yeah my nigga you just need to buy a used overpriced PS4 from ebay that has the specific FW version that the hack requires

idiot

Its never going to be that easy ever again. At first this will probably end up being like the xecuter hard mods that they have for 360 that need to be soldered to the board, but eventually it will probably be able to be done through software on a pc or through a browser or something

>the ESRB already exists
I honestly don't think he even realizes that.

>and their ratings are pretty much enforced at all retailers
The problem is shitty parents buy violent games for their 10 year olds thereby bypassing the restriction.

>people actually think cfw and piracy is an issue to Switch
>people think a couple thousand fags hacking their console affects their millions of millions of other users

because there are exclusives?

you can literally go to a store and odds are the normal ps4s will be below 4.05

this is literally how people made sure they got the proper 3ds firmware back in 2013

... what a fuckin retard you are speaking without any clue. keep drinking your lunch

This.
I would not doubt that it would be brought to his attention then the subject just never gets brought up again and it just ends up as forgotten.
Videogames can also just be a easy punching bag for politicians wanting to look like they're on the side of morality.

>he said while sony fans draw pictures of themselves shoving items up their own asses

>the movie did only alright in box offices
it was a complete and utter commercial failure, universal lost 30 million because of poor sales

still a good movie tho

>eventually it will probably be able to be done through software on a pc or through a browser or something
I don't think we'll get easy softmodding like the Wii or 3DS. The Switch has an actual online infrastructure so Nintendo can force patches to block exploits. Softmodding will crop up eventually but will be much spottier than it was previously. You definitely want to make sure you get an early model and not update if you want to softmod.

No one was hacking 3ds in 13. Try 2015 and for the slow ones 2016.

After Splatoon 2 disappointed me, I'm absolutely ready to give up playing online for free games

Great, by the time I'm done with my free 3DS backlog I can just buy a switch and play all its vidya for free.

It would affect more niche games. More hardcore titles.

You think casuals are buying jrpgs and shit? Sometimes games only get 20,000+ copies. If thousands pirate then that's lots of sales lost.

Shit like Mario and Zelda and other normie shit won't be affected obviously.

It's underage who don't understand everything gets hacked. The PS2 and DS, the two most popular systems ever were both hacked. The Wii, the next most popular system was also hacked. The PS3, 360, 3DS, PS4, etc. you name it they were hacked. The 3DS just had one of its most successful years ever, despite piracy being extremely easy. Most people are too dumb and uninformed to run any of this stuff.

Anyone who posts a list that has knack should be autobanned.

>still a good movie tho
Unless you like the comic, the movie is shit.

But you pay 300$ for the Switch and whatever amount they want for the hardmodding. And SD cards.

>I hope this kills a console I don't like
Oh my god this is beyond retarded.
I didn't think people here REALLY believed in console wars.

>having to buy a new sd card
>not having tons of fucking sd cards already

retard alert

gw3ds.com/Download-GW3DS-Latest-Firmware.htm

I was heavily involved in gbatemps around that time. It was honestly closer to end of 2012 but we didn't get hacks until the summer of 2013

Sup Forums is slow as shit to adapt so you didn't see those threads until years later

No one said they would ban video games. The legislation would basically prevent children from buying violent video games. So it makes the notion that liberals want to ban video games period, false.

Yes, that is essentially what Trump was saying. That we need a rating system. The guy is legitimately retarded. He doesn't know a Goddamn thing about video games. That was just lip service to make the NRA happy.

Something I think should be remembered is that Nintendo is going to be doing paid online this time. That means they're going to shove online play in a lot of their games to make you pay up. You wont have access to a lot of the library if you hack your system.

Five full priced Switch games would cost you $300, so being able to pirate all of the Switch's games would be very money saving

>brings up sony out of nowhere
You were the first who brought Sony up in a Switch thread , mumbling something about blogs andbuzzwords and trying to deflect to an entirely different topic won't do. Stand by your words and give us a detailed explanation why anyone should be mad at Switch getting hacked.
You won't come far in life if all you ever do is respond with hackneyed drivel, thinking you are being all witty and intellectual. You sound like a kid who still needs to learn how social interaction works with other people.

Yeah, I know what you mean, when I was buying 3DS games like once every 2 months I would finish it and make sure to get close to 100%, now I have a 128GB card on the system with almost every game worth playing and haven’t touched it in months.

You have tons of micro sd-cards you want to store digital games on?