KKKAIOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEN!!!!

KKKAIOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEN!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__t8WrkxhvM
youtube.com/watch?v=AmOzHNc2dBw&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=TlZ6mmjnvFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder the funi dub is better than the gookshit
only autistic wannabe purist weebs with barely any friends pretend to enjoy grandma goku

>jiren blocks your path

VVVVIIDEEEEEOOOOOOOO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMEEEEEES!!!!

The patrician way to do it is watch the original DB subbed because Goku's jap VA actually fits him as a kid and DB is a gag show but they butcher or tone down half of the gags in the dub, but then watch Z dubbed so you get non-drandma goku and Chris Sabat

Prove me wrong

Kaioken literally never worked against anyone

Sa ..

this

DBFZ is video game, user
> patrician way
> subs
nah, RAW and only RAW.

@407781697
blocks ur're path

>DB will never again have a healthy dose of both good and interestingly choreographed fights, and ecchi, actually funny humor, instead of being the clusterfuck of power levels and looped animations like it is today

I miss Dragon Ball.

Goku gringo

Kaioken x4 is literally the only reason Vegeta did not blow up Earth with a fucking manlet rage fueled Galick Gun during the Saiyan Saga.

I tolerate granny goku so I can listen to granny frieza.

VEGETA OHLA BEM WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Did you warped from 1989 here?

Then talk about the video game

I'm just an old fan, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=__t8WrkxhvM

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nappa

SHAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh my god shut the fuck up rulefag autist

I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION.

Original DB was 10/10, user. Budokai arcs were the best.

>0:16

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA

I miss that old Dragon Ball was all about real martial arts and discipline, fights were decided by who was the better trained and the most cunning fighter. Then, the serie switched gears to power levels and brute forcing your victories with constant power ups, that happened from DBZ on onwards.
When Super started and Whiz made it look like discipline and technique were once again the way to go, I watched excited for a return to form to intelligent, actually skilled based fights again. Sadly, it was all just a ruse, and DB remains a series were brute force and unclear limits are king.
The return of the Kaioken was a nice throwback to better times, I guess, but that's it.

>op image pic, filename and op text all referring to a move in the brand new videogame
>"talk about videogames"

kill yourself faggot its clear you dont even play videogames so why would you get to dictate what discussion takes place here

The best part of Super is the DEEPEST LORE

why is goku such a dishonest character in all his forms

why does he have so many teleports

even his supers have built in crossups

Vegeta Blue is the most beautiful character in the game dont @ me

Everything he does fills the screen with the most appealing shade of blue imaginable

His moves are as beautiful as a flowing waterfall.

EH IOOF
EH OOF
EH OOF
EH OOF

Enjoy your butt rock, EOP lmao

Because instant trzansmission is a key element of his fighting style.

Hadoken!

> old Dragon Ball was all about real martial arts and discipline
that's because Goku was a kid and his cap was literally Earth strongest warriors like Tien which are ants in universe tier. Z is all about his sayan heritage and further evolution, while in DB he's learning basics. At further levels your martial skill doesn't matter - it's all about speed and power. And it makes sense if you think about it.

Mexican "Intellectuals"

>el hermano

I can't breathe what is this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=AmOzHNc2dBw&t=

*toot* *toot *toot *toot*

>Nappa
>Vegeta
>Hit to an extent

>At further levels it's all about speed and power

I think Ultra Instinct wants to avert that by going back to skill and technique. When he entered the form for the first time, Gohan comments on how his moves are very different from his usual moves, and the way the camera moved in slow mo when he used a very efficient move to evade an attack or stop it altogether, also hints at the fact that his perception is so heightened that he can be skillful and super fast at the same time.

>This technique might kill me if I mess it up
>never does

>fighting friend
>he does raw level 1 super as A18 on me
>initiate I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION
>it blocks all the hits from A18's beam
>he summons an assist super to followup
>it blocks all of his beams too and then A16 leaps
>takr free kill

Is funi dub the one with the retarded original soundtrack? Even Grandma Goku is acceptable compared to that shit.

>BLANCO is canon
>but not on gohan

ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO TEN...

>"This move might kill me if I mess it up"
>"HHHHNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG"
>"Phew! That was close!"
>He literally just grunts for a few minutes, nothing much happens and then says this

Esto es el fin, Jiren

Well at least afterwards it shows his entire body fucking up and he even lost his powers for a while and had to do a bunch of filler crap.

why was vegeta never able to surpass goku? he was the prince of all saiyans and had the most warrior pride.

I don't get it

>"Hahaahaaaa there was a 1/10 chance I might've died..."

That's Gohan

>post random pic of a loaf of bread
>THERE ARE LOAF OF BREADS IN COOKING MAMA THEREFORE LOAF OF BREADS ARE VIDYA RELATED

ESTO ES EL FIN

1) not the mc
2) kakarot is fighting genius

Dragonball super is the dumbest shit that's ever been dragon ball.

Dragon Ball GT is more coherent and it's fucking stupid.

>This is the end. Here goes, Jiren!
>not the classic "This is the end, Jiren"
Such a wasted opportunity from part of the dubbers, imagine all the shitposts it would've caused

unironically EL GOKU BLANCO

>KKK
i see what you did there

Vegeta's too headstrong and lets other things distract him from training. Goku's naturally just a good fighter and only cares about and knows fighting/training while being a retard with everything else. Vegeta's pride lets him sometimes become retard strong though.

Who would be a good addition to Trunks + Tien?

No Vegeta or Kid Buu please.

Black

I think there is also martial arts gap between those two and the fact Goku sucked that shit early

Is that blue ssj 2 kioken?

Goku stole his form and line.

>who would be a good addition to-

Vegeta or Black

>but I haven't even told you what char-

Vegeta or Black

Vegetas power ups always come from his pride.
Pride comes from brains.
Gokus power ups come from his constant trainings which is equal to body development and instincts. This is why he was able to get UI and Veggie couldn't. He's thinking too much.

I love how you guys blatantly aren't talking about the fighting game and just the show.

Gohan Blanco vs Grande Padre:
>Esto es el fin, Grande Padre (This is the end, Grand Priest!)

Goku Blanco vs Jiren:
>This is the end, Jiren!

People are discussing both, which happens all the time in FighterZ threads due to the game and anime being so intertwined.

It's like 90% anime talk 10% game talk.

What a letdown Vegito Blue was. Thanks for that potara retcon you hacks.

I still can't get over the fact the Blanco meme is real now.

No wonder they weren't using it during ToP - shit lasted like 2 minutes

>EAAAAAAAUGH I WILLNOTLETYOU DESTROY MY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRALLLLLLLLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=TlZ6mmjnvFw

>implying this isn't the best fight in the series

I want Vegeta to achieve a state where all his emotions converge and explode, yet simultaneously in a controlled state.

Honestly this. Goku has received actual martial arts training, it especially showed vs Kid Buu in the anime. He can adapt pretty well depending on who he is fighting. Vegeta is just a street brawler. They seemed to have downplayed Goku's martial art training in Super though.,

Technically it's silver

Technically. Even though silver is a form of white/light grey.

>>implying this isn't the best fight in the series
It really fucking is. From a story perspective it was nothing special IMO but the presentation was absolutely perfect.
>colorful and ridiculously flashy high-paced midair beatdowns with crazy camera movements, battle roars / screams and cheesy J-rock in the background
This is the ultimate form of what fights in Dragon Ball should be like, shame there are almost no other scenes in the whole franchise that capture that feeling so perfectly.

NO OP WRONG ITS KAYOKEN

Its also one of the times where I feel the english dub truly captures the energy that they usually lack compared to japanese dubs

Grandma Goku does a better Goku than finish Goku
And even if you disagree, all the other characters are better than their dub counterpart with exception of King Kai

>implying it is
any goku fight in saiyan/frieza saga was better

What about Hercule

I always wondered if the heart disease he gets in the Android saga is related to overuse of the KaioKen
But then I think lolToriyama

>Its also one of the times where I feel the english dub truly captures the energy that they usually lack compared to japanese dubs
It's mostly the echo effect which they add to the screams. Not complaining, they know what they're doing and it sounds great. Better than Nozawa or not, Sean Schemmel does make a great Goku.

I actually do have an appreciation for Grandma's skill at voice acting. She's a true veteran of the trade.

>"This the end, x!"
>T. Every Shonen fighter before they initiate their finishing move

Damn user, Trunks/Black/Tien has been my team since day 1

Learn assist combos with Trunks, Black and Tien's work really well with him. They're a great team.

Naw

how the fuck do I build a team in this game