Endgame right here brothers

Endgame right here brothers.

Ponytails are the fucking best.

Didn't that bitch try to kill herself

BASED Shiho poster.

The Shiho movement burnt out like a yellow star huh.

:)

Are they full blood related brother and sister?

What if she's the femc?

No, but there should be full on blood related incest in the next Persona

Used goods

So if Persona 5 actually tries to respect normal hair colors (Aka everyone has either black hair or dyes it brown/orange/blonde) then why does Sae have si;ver grandma hair?

She's an old lady.

The same reason Yusuke has blue hair

>wanting her after her vaginal walls have been warped into a fun house hallway by kamoshida as gold medal award-winning whoremaker cock

Kamoshida already deflowered her

In all reality, what are her relationship aspects after high school? How do Japanese men view rape victims?

Reminder that from on she’s going to cry during sex

DELETE THIS

lel what a cuck

Makoto!

Best girl.

great taste lads but still not endgame

post more makotos plz

Used good like Shiho, won't even sell at clearance sale.

Shiho didn't know how good she had it.

Hey lads, I'm having a bit trouble with the game. See, things haven't been going so well with my girlfriend lately. She practically never wants to hang out with me anymore. I get she's busy, being the Student Council President and all, but it still gets to me a little. Whenever she does happen to be free, she's just like, "let's go to the Palace, we gotta go to the Palace, there's only like two weeks left until shit happens, we can't be playing around, blah, blah". I mean, I know it's important, people's lives are at stake, but I think taking days off every once in a while is important too. Who's gonna save the day if we crack under the pressure? I'm already stressed out, being the leader of the group and all, and I'd just like somebody to support me a little outside battle too. Is that really too much asked? I thought things were going well for us on that trip to Hawaii, but right now I'm not sure if we're really even dating or not. What should I do? pic unrelated

fucking her big sister while she has to watch

The TRUE ending is the endgame brother.

>Suicidal used goods for endgame
Shit taste as always huh Sup Forums

>going for the old and busted instead of young and fresh.
Enjoy your roastie

Fuck you

>wanting the gym teacher's used cock-sleeve

What palace is it?

Okumura's.

Desperate virgin detected. The two are interconnected. A woman never forgets her first time just like guys. Women will always and forever compare men to each other like fashion accessories. Every ambiguous definition of the word cuck can be applied to you.

The same reason Makoto has red eyes.

It's a well known fact the red eyes = best in anime. Soejima knew what's up.

Literally better Chie the girl

Used goods

post makotos

Okay

Sae is 24, she is like better version of Makoto.

>Sae is 24
That's really unlikely seeing her position. But they'll surely tell us her age in the anime.

Gross

Can you even imagine how great a Shiho romance would be? After her traumatic experience you slowly heal her heart until she's finally willing to open herself up again.

Then on Valentine's Day she finds out you've been sleeping with 10 other women.

Reminder that this is the optimal pairings in P5.

There’s a chance I can get my real life Futaba gf... Right guys?...

>Haru and Akechi
What kind of retard made this? She hates him. If he wants crack pairing Makoto with Akechi at least make some sense

>Goro and Haru

>be jap highschool cutie
>get raped by coach
Is Japan really like this?

There was literally a voleyball coach in Japan who got arrested for sexual harassment right after P5.
It's life imitating art.

>not the avatar and Futaba

>Shiho is the femc
>Kawakami becomes the abusive teacher and blackmails Joker into jumping off the roof
>Kamoshida takes her social link instead
Finally

Ryuji and Ann is the only one that makes sense, the rest are dumb. Haru and Futaba are for Joker only, regardless of whether he returns their affection. Haru's friendzone is also the most heartbreaking one.

>Actual virgin detected
So you're scared of a woman who will always compare you to her first time? That's bad, who's saying you couldn't top whatever she had before? Especially since her first time was the rather unpleasant feeling of GETTING FUCKING RAPED SO HARD THAT SHE WANTED KILL HERSELF

Also, even virgins have standards you'd have to go against, albeit superficial ones based in fiction. You should know or remember this, user. You're on an imageboard that fawns over anime-tiddies because 3D women are "literally disgusting."

Ryuji and Anne doesn't make sense either considering Ryuji literally wants to hook Joker up with Anne

Haru is a naive retard who would fall in love with anyone who showed her minor affection. That's literally her only character trait.

Yeah, he's not bringing her up all the time because he likes her. He's secretly trying to hook you up. That makes way more sense.

At least they're good friends and have some real interactions, the rest of the party can't say that about anyone but Joker.

Also, if you romance Ann, you're literally the worst. Every other girl is much better off for having Joker's support and love. Makoto becomes less autistic, Futaba gets over most of her problems and finally has someone to rely on, Haru is so fucking in love with you it crushes her soul if you friendzone her. Meanwhile Ann is literally WORSE off than she was before, wanting to emulate a vapid bitch who backstabbed her instead of taking her own path. Fucking Shiho had more development in Ann's confidant than she did.

Yeah. Best wingman

It honestly kinda feels like he's an unintentional wingman. This especially sounds like he just said the first thing that came to his mind without thinking, and it was accidentally beneficial to Joker. Classic Ryuji.

He literally turns her down in the gym scene tho

cute

Well, it is quite difficult to understand the context of statements and read situations. I can see why you might be unable to do so. The Persona series is known for being incredibly complex with it's character design.

He was obviously attempting to give her a reality check since she was acting like a moron. If anything, it just shows that he cares more about her personal well being then his own gain.

They're two-dimensional anime characters, user. The writers didn't put that much thought into it.

Because he's voiced by Matt Mercer ?

Anne and Joker are already a thing so this need to be revised. I think Makoto and Ryuji would make a good pair. She would help him with his grades and he would teach her how to chill and have fun.

I assumed simplistic character interactions wasn't too difficult of a feat for Japanese writers. Clearly I am vastly overestimating their abilities.

You can tell that multiple writers were involved (not that this is an uncommon thing). The game goes out of it's way to explain Ann and Ryuji, but then with other characters they don't really care.

He outright explains that he doesn't like her acting like a thirsty slut in that same scene and told her to knock that shit off. Forget the ship, why do people keep misquoting what happens there?

>this what anncucks actually believe

Because it fits an agenda.

>Anne and Joker are already a thing

Was it resolved by the power of friendship in real life too?

Yes, actually. Watch any anime to confirm.

I thought Haru & Morgana was even more blatant honestly. The moment they give Morgana a human form, more people will agree I bet.

The only thing that's a thing is Ann dancing like a slut and Joker is the only good thing in her trailer.

It's not matter of believing. It already happened.

so faggots i play the game, what's the recommended level for the second castle?

>this what anncucks actually believe

Design-wise she's cuter than the chicks in your party at least. Probably intentional to make the player more mad I guess.

Does this mean Junpei x Door-kun is a thing too?

Don't respond to the retard.

Hifumi>all

Yes

We're talking about the same writers who thought that thought of the genius idea to rehash Adachi for another game and only change two letters of his name.

Reminder that your waifu will never be canon because that will piss off the fujos who account for half the fanbase

Who?

>Probably intentional to make the player more mad I guess.
Literally no one cares about Shiwhore

It's not even anything to do with fujoshit, these games let the player decide who the MC ends up with. There's nothing wrong with there being no "canon" girl.

No