ESA

Now: Ragnarok Battle Offline
Next: Minecraft Bingo
Later: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition (Bloody Snow)

esamarathon.com/schedule

>Minecraft Bingo

the hell is this?

COUCH GUY THIRSTY FOR THAT BROWN PUSSY

Fuck knows, but it's happening

Finally, a chance to post Xration

Sadly I missed getting into Ragnarok Online, because it was overwhelming at the time, but I always liked the artstyle and character progression, although I have no idea if it was a good system.

>Moonlight Flower is a naked loli fox
things that wouldn't be allowed at GDQ

I assume is the same as OoT or Pokemon bingo. They're given a list of missions to complete and the one who either bingos or has more missions completed wins.

WHEN'S RUNESCAPE?

my camo top run is up next dude!!

>Sup Forums now has a hardon for women pajeets

better than trannies i guess, babysteps

post your best ESA webm

it hurts

Will mincecraft be the lamest run?

5e D&D will

>Heard about D&D run from previous threads
>it's 5e
I just vomited in my mouth

Not with Gucci Chad running it

You are a man of TASTE my friend!

I can't decide if I should actually try to stay up for AD&D. It's over an hour away and it's 5 hours long. It has the potential to be great for webms but I'm no spring chicken.

DnD with a fun group is god tier

What's he have against animes?

Those waitress animations are cute as fug

You too, user.

That would fuck up as a kid, also go to bed if your tired based webm user, you've done good.

Just right.

>Blacksmith inferior to the Whitesmith
What did they mean by this?

go to bed

I actually love DnD.

>tfw I thought I was too Chad to do it when younger but a friend eventually invited me to a game he was hosting and I said fuck it and had an absolute blast

So many meme moments man, of course I played a rogue like a retard but I got good rolls when it mattered in my retardation.

Not really related to your post but I wish I could play more, just not sure where to find people anymore.

>swordmen class obviously on top

love this game

I'm feeling second hand uncomfy

He looks insanely bored

what is this?

You one week from now

guy thought he could get with brown European pussy

Schadenfreude.

Such a lust for brown chicks

All right I'm gonna crash. I might catch the tail end of AD&D but if not I'll be around for the rest of the marathon after that.

Tell me about it. I'm an old 2nd edition DM. Haven't played in about 16 years though.

I tried DnD and I just can't get into character. I want to play it like a game.
My friends started doing a Star Wars tabletop campaign and didn't even ask me if I was interested. It's an abstract feel.

Told them bunny was only interested in maral, men can't compete

>Chat is nostalgia fueled talk
>Loving every second of it

I still haven't played this game. When it first came out it had no english patch and when it did get one I totally forgot about it

Sleep well, old man.

He's out of her league tbqh. He can do much better.

.....is that you?

>knowing that feel

No and even if it was me it doesn't cjange the fact that I didn't lose anything. He's way out of her league

>Tell me about it. I'm an old 2nd edition DM. Haven't played in about 16 years though.
Sad man, catch you in another thread my dude.

I couldn't at first either but after playing a bit I just started building a character without thinking about it. The whole RPing thing is what initially threw me off but once you start playing and see other people do it and how funny it can be it's hard not to join in.

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO HOLD THE HAND OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE INTERLINKED

His face is just full of despair..

Why are we still here

Looks like that polish cunt I knew when he walked in on his gf gagging on my dick.

>Planks suddenly dancing through the floor
>Only person that pays attention to him is just rejected hoodie guy
>Starts mouthing "You're a poofter, you know you are" at him

It's really amazing as a teenager (like everything else) but then you grow up and actually feel hate when a chick holds your hand.

Implying you've ever had intimate contact

in the spirit of couch guy who got denied.

one time I was at a convention when I used to be an awkward fuck, and at this party that was klingon themed I was talking to this one girl and started flirting with her, all was going well that night and we decided to go to the dance floor in the convention hall together

On the way to the place the conversations were hit or miss, but whatever, I saw this one person said hi for maybe like 4 seconds, turn back around and she was gone.. I was 100% sure she ditched me

I went back to my room and cried my eyes out and broke one or two things in the hotel room, because I never put myself out there and when i tried I got straight ditched.

1/2

Feels pretty nice

How does walking in on even happen. It's such an old and stupid trope. If you're gonna cheat you're gonna plan that out and be a ninja about it

Interlinked

minorities do that shit without planning all the time

This game looks like shit.
I hope people didn't pay for this.

Since the point was to show him and see how he reacted. To see if he was as pathetic of a cunt as she thought, or if he had some backbone.

Ah, I don't associate myself with them

Funny how you can pinpoint the moment most people went to sleep in past hour and thread will run snuggily now for the next ten hours.

DID THEY TEACH YOU HOW TO FEEL FINGER TO FINGER? INTERLINKED.
DO YOU LONG FOR HAVING YOUR HEART INTERLINKED? INTERLINKED
DO YOU DREAM ABOUT BEING INTERLINKED? INTERLINKED
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO HOLD YOUR CHILD IN YOUR ARMS? INTERLINKED.
DO YOU FEEL THAT THERE'S A PART OF YOU THAT'S MISSING? INTERLINKED.

I remember this episode

the next day, she texted me thanking me for a pic that I took for her of her standing with the klingon dude since his constume was really good, so I was sly and said lemme take the pic (since he battery was low) and ill send the pic to her phone with her phone number. So yeah she texted me and we started texting back and forth again and she said she lost me and couldnt find me

so we go to the hall together and start shit talking all the nerds and get along perfectly. we go to the bar, hit it off even better, get really flirty, even letting my hand rest on her leg. We decide to go to her room (all to herself) and make out all along the way there in the stairwell and shit and I got some hot ass pussy that night and we continued seeing each other even though she lived a state over from me

its never over till its over bros

2/2

>dungeons and dragon is at 1AM
i'm gonna take a nap, wake me up in 3 hours

kek was that the codec noise

>implying I haven't
>implying anyone here hasn't
I mean come on, even in 6th grade this 8th grade black girl used to always give me backrubs in class (she sat behind me) and say shit to me which I didn't really understand as sexual advances at the time because I was autistic at that age. In fact I barely said anything to her at all, I just let her touch me, it was kind of weird looking back.

>I was autistic at that age

>everyone falls asleep during this run
Poor kenny

Having to look at this guy's balding head is making me nervous
The stream is so quiet too. They need to turn up the game volume..

Haha yeah everyone outgrows their autism

As far as internet autism is defined ye. You know real tism and internet autism are really different right?

Hey, i think one of your hairs fell out.
Don't worry you have plenty more :)

>implying anyone here hasn't

Speak for yourself m7. Closest I had was some drunk lass who would try sit on my lap at every opportunity but I managed to ward that shit off with IBS tier toilet breaks

>Closest I had was some drunk lass who would try sit on my lap at every opportunity but I managed to ward that shit off with IBS tier toilet breaks
Oh man, I gotta ask why because I did something similar once.

on Sup Forums I'm pretty sure autism is usually actual factual (high functioning) autism.

Nah, showing the slightest bit of agency or questioning is autism here.

Not really man, austism is a weird thing and if it wasn't diagnosed before 3 it's probably a meme diagnoses. Most people here who claim autism have socialization problems which has some how become synonymous with the actual neurological fuckery that is the tism.

Actual autistic people are very strange and really fucking rare, CWC for example is a real textbook autist.

>got horny last night with the stream on
>kh2 run
>ignoring it entirely
>just as I'm cumming the chink starts fucking singing

It's deep in your brain now, and you'll have trouble finishing without it.

CWC hung out with girls in highschool and they even went to his birthday party. That puts him ahead of half the posters on /r9k/.

fucking kek, thanks for sharing user/ I only caught the first time he sung, did he get worse?

Village bicycle tier among (most) of my friends but it all happened after I turned recluse. Heard some stories, most important one being the mate hosting a NYE party I was going to thought he had something going on with her after doing the deed. Attended and without launching into an /r9k/ rant about wimmenz, she was maintaining a minimum level of conversation with everyone that passed by, without listening to anything they said, while focusing on me the new face

Couldn't escape her. Every time I sat down outside the bathroom, she was there. Basically haunted the bathroom until she passed out and we could have a proper friend reunion

>giant magic jew star
>summons a huge demon from hell with a scythe

what did ragnorak mean by this?

I can't fucking take it. I feel sick whilst watching these

Yes it got louder too. I was falling asleep and my dad knocked on the door because he mustve heard the chink singing at 3 am I hate u all

Love you too bby

>minecraft speedrun

DO YOU DREAM ABOUT BEING INTERLINKED?

Runescape up next.

Can I post lewdies during intermission

Having a girl pity hang out with you on your birthday isn't much.

Kek, that is kind of weak on your part though.

>want to watch the d&d shitshow
>it would end at 6 in the morning