man, I fucking hate this nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ipUlRv0s-8s?t=12m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=D6P5KuKK72A
cutstuff.net/forum/index.php?topic=6300.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, rude.

Who

I hate this nigger more. How the fuck do you tell which attack he's going to use?

spikhed

and he hates those that can't get gud
get gud

Me too. Looked up a buster only guide on gamefaqs and the author said that he really isn't difficult if you stick close to him. Fuck that. He will jump on you. This bitch is relentless. I honestly think that all the no damage videos are luck based

if he's jumping, he'll slide. if not, he's throwing. what's the problem

He's always jumping whenever he's not sliding or throwing, asshole

>pic related boss
>anyone call for fanservice?

You don't, you just have to git gud

Why does he look so angry?

Just stay at the other end of the screen. Are you trying to beat him or do a no damage run? I have no clue how to no damage him

Wave Man?

If you stay at the end of the screen he'll jump straight up your asshole after he slides though

Because he blows

cause he gets beaten by literal leaves. i'd be pissed too

ye needle man rapes my delicate boi pooch the hardest out of the bosses in that game. cheap unpredictable fucker he is

alright, fuck you, retard. i'm loading this up right now and checking

>used to really like MM8BDM for letting me play as any robot master via the classes mods
>go to check how it's doing
>it's fucking dead as a dog and all the classes mods are fucking dead as a dog

I've never played that game, looks interesting. Can you still get those mods and is there any fun to be had in single-player?

You can. They're still on the forums, but last I checked, nobody really plays anymore. I think the classes mods haven't even been updated for the latest core version - at least, the one that tries to stick to canon hasn't been. I miss the days of fucking around on a server and getting people pissed off when I played Clown Man, Duo, or Quint.

The singleplayer campaign is quite good, although it only covers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Bass, Wily Tower, and 9.

>always jumping
you got me there. but you're still retarded for not being able to beat him with the buster

I have beaten him, but it's basically a cointoss depending on which attacks he decides to use. That's what I hate about him.

Use rush jet to no damage him

ah. that's what i like about him though, he's a tricky ninja

youtu.be/ipUlRv0s-8s?t=12m7s

The campaign actually just got a big update a while back. Before, it was really barebones up until you got to the MM8 content. The first seven chapters got updated to have cutscenes, more interesting bosses, some events in the hub. Quint is the hidden superboss and he's extremely fucking hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=D6P5KuKK72A

Fuck I'm sold, downloading this shit right now. So you can play as robot masters, right? For the sake of this thread I'll be playing as Gemini Man since he rapes Needle Man

Yeah, just load up this mod.
cutstuff.net/forum/index.php?topic=6300.0

Lol where the campaign at doe? Can't find it, unless the deathmatch with the NPC opponents is the campaign which I doubt

user, it's Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch.

honestly, id be mad if my only power was to blow people away.

HOW CAN I

RETRACT THESE CLAWS?

THOSE ARE YOUR HANDS

YOU CAN’T TAKE BACK THE DAMAGE YOU CAUSE

Mighty No9 is good and deserved sequels

Where can a man learn to code in Assembly 6502? I'm setting a goal to make a ROM hack where the only change is that Needle Man is easier

>mighty number 9
oh you should talk to my special advisor mr hyenard about this game

it's fun

TO THE FUCKING GROUND