Is this game worth buying?

Is this game worth buying?

Attached: 220px-Senran_Kagura_Peach_Beach_Splash_cover.png (220x274, 120K)

Yes

If it's like 30 or under, sure.
The actual core gameplay's fun enough but on the easy side. Online, when you can get it to work, is pretty good. Some interactions are kinda ass. Ayame being a main girl makes the Hanzo story the best of the big 4 by a country mile.
And it's actually more relevant to the main story of Senran Kagura than Estival Versus was. Takaki is a fucking madman.

I haven't finished it, it's very shallow, kind of boring, and after story mode, you're kind of done, matches aren't really interesting, the AI sucks, and online is dead.

Plus we Tshirts mean nothing if they never show nipples.

a little off topic but does anyone here play new link

>tfw was in this thread when this shitstorm arrived
Damn you

Attached: a4ac532f9d9ffc89bd0512370222378e.png (743x620, 799K)

>janitors can't handle the truth about their waifu
lol

Attached: 1457309189491.jpg (2754x4945, 2.59M)

>cuckshit

Attached: 5f725e5686752b5e815b9db43105819f51b9c3da36e28a3641419bb4ab253a72.jpg (480x480, 12K)

And this is why Haruka is shit and can be put in the cocktease dumpster next to Iris Heart and Moka Akashiya.

>talking shit on iris heart
them's fightin words faggot

Hows the shooting?

I bought it half a year ago and played it for the first time today.

Short answer: No.
Long answer: It feels like a combination of minigames that were scrapped from the main series.

Even weirder is the DLC for this game. You're not actually buying Neptune the character, you are only buying her assets (hair and outfit) , the same goes for every other DLC character.

The guy in charge of this series, the same one that proposed DOA like DLC months before the game was released, wants this to be a long-running stand alone series. So basically XSeed is doomed for this garbage to keep tanking in sales.

Wait, Rosario + Vampire Moka?

no senran kagura is worth buying

Bring it bitch, her lucious body only half makes up for the cruelty to her "friends", and how she never gets comeuppance for her actions in V.

I'll take my sweet, bountiful and beautiful Vert 10/10 days.

The problem isn't really the shooting, auto-aim is so precise that most people don't even bother with manual in PVP, the problem is how off-balance the guns are.

The large damage/AOE of grenade launchers made it a favorite for single-player PVE. Yet even after several nerfs, it's really the only option if you want to win.

Is the MP active in North America?

>10/10 copy pasta
>turns into cuckshit

Attached: 1x9eea.jpg (981x981, 73K)

Sadly no. Much like PVP/co-op for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, servers are so fucked that most people can't connect, even when dozens of people are playing online at the same time.

>actually remembering that shit series
You really have horrid fucking taste you know, don't reply to me.

On ps4 you can find a match in like 10 minutes, PC is fucked because having some DLC installed, i forgot which one, forbids you from connecting to the servers because of some unknown fuckery, even if you don't have any DLC it's still dead.

I remember when that series for girls was being shilled in Sup Forums 24/7.

I heard the manga is decent.

Anyway, the only reason for its existence is this gorgeous piece of succubus ass. Burn the rest if you wish, but Kurumu is perfect.

Attached: kurumu_korono_by_niokunawyrmrest-d7ebzth.jpg (491x640, 232K)

no

And yet he goes for the bitchy Moka, I have read fanfics just to get the "go with the loving succubus and have tons of fun and sex and food" ending I crave.

That and it didn't end with them graduating, kind of ends near the start of third year don't it?

I bought it for 45 and dont regret it

Anime or manga? Anime just sorta ends, I think the manga has them still in school and all still fighting over him (even though he pretty much already decided on the vampire, like the dumbass he is).

It's kind of sad that the game relies so much on grinding. You need to grind battles for money, to buy cards, while copies of cards are used to level water guns, which are needed to beat the content you need to grind.

Manga ends with Tskukune getting back on the Bus to school, full Vampire grin, near 3rd year I think,
kind of cliffhangery.

Teach us the ways then. Gamefaqs has a bunch of useless tips that everyone knows about. What is the best way to set up a competent CPU team? Which card types are the best to use in battle?

Takaki has lost his fucking mind but Xseed deserver it

Badass

Attached: 1500127327558.jpg (1200x858, 130K)

yes, but under 20 bucks, game really short, doesnt add much in story and online doesnt work, but HOLY FUCK this is fun!

I forgot how shonen and a bit retarded it gets end game.

And then it ends during a crucial point before 3rd year I believe.

Gonzo, I can hear you laughing ontop of a pile of yen you cliffhanger sonofabitch!

Has boobies, is good.

as far as cpu team loadouts you wanna save a deck with team wide buffs because the ai isnt super accurate or punctual with attack cards. homing shots are good for them. the weapons wont matter too much but the A.I. tend to fight close range

as far as your personal card deck, the items with jet jump efficiency, jet dash speed/efficiency are important, especially the dash if you like using dual pistols. i use jet jump cards with assault rifles. you want a high power card for dealing with enemy officers. i recommend anything with invulnerability so you dont get interrupted. shot dmg buffs are alsp good to use, and really help you drain hp bars in close fights.