You can choose one

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

You can choose one. Which, and why?

Attached: Rings-Final.png (106 KB, 2204x1556)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CN_eL5ukCbw

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

The one I picked last time this was posted

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

Pick one.

Attached: potions.png (53 KB, 1059x780)

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

That was like a week ago at 5am. Just say yellow and be open about your anime addiction.

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

red

blood for the blood god.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

green obviously

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

go back in time, but you can't change shit
repeat the the same thing a thousand times
go to the future, get whatever the fuck you want, do whatever the fuck you want, and explore space
What choice is there?

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

I pick the coolest looking and still outplay the min maxing virgin

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Blue easy, imagine living your entire life as well as a campaign with quicksaves? and the ability to stop and have a vacation whenever you want with no repercussions?

Juan Price
Juan Price

Blue, and then immediately decide I want to die.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

Attached: a1f234sfiu.jpg (167 KB, 820x974)

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

this is objectively correct
you could become superhuman in your abilities and be entirely infallible

Isaiah Harris
Isaiah Harris

red

30% life leech is almost always gonna be insane

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

Blue, enter MLG tournaments, repeat them over and over, learning opponents every move like an autist until I win big bucks.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Red

I can go back in time and experience a primitive life, then see history as it happened, each day will always be a new event with new things happening to keep me entertained. Get to live a long life with a deep understanding of humanity.

Blue sounds like a nightmare

Green sounds boring. Doens't sound fun to be cramped in a spaceship and see 99.999 percent of planets being barren and without life. Every once in a while you get lucky and see a single celled organism. And potentially once in my 300 year life I see a creature that my biology isn't attracted to.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Yellow, duh.

That mechanic carried Killer is Dead for me.

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

Heal ring. Danger Mario, my nigga.

Attached: Starting-Trinket.png (322 KB, 1587x668)

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

ENIGMA BOX

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

you become the closest you can be to some sort of god with blue.

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

red ring
green

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

take a fuckton of history books and another lot of shit from the present era
take drink potion
sell the shit I brought with me as antiquities and earn a lot of money
become an historian and teach future generation about the shit we did in our era
"in my time there was a site where people who pretended to hate each other talked about random shit and sometimes about videogames"
Sounds comfy to me

Attached: 1495154311012.jpg (162 KB, 750x720)

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

You don't have to go to space though.

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

I don't actually care about the percentages but give me the healing one. If I just avoid getting hit and hit back then I'll never lose. And I'm very confident in my attack spacing and evasion techniques.

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

healing ring is the only one that has a crippling downside

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

yeah but both with red and blue you're stuck in a limited space. green contains the chance to find a machine (maybe) that can replicate red and blue potions abilities

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Blue can almost compete if you're not interested in sci-fi shit.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

The box contains another box. Within that box is a key, which unlocks a hidden compartment of the mystery box, which holds a map. The map leads to a an old cabin in the middle of the woods. The cabin is empty. Holding the map up to the moonlight, however, reveals a second, hidden map. This map leads to a forgotten mine shaft, at the very bottom of which is an old decoder ring. Using this ring to decode the message inscribed on the enigma box yields the following secret message: Be sure to drink your ovultine.

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

watch and ace of spades are broken

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

Box, now and always.

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

Worth it.

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

yellow ring, simply becuase attacks ignore enemy defenses and I will be swinging hits like Sam Gideon on cocaine

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

repeat the the same thing a thousand times
You're not thinking big enough.You have unlimited time and retries to do anything you want with no downsides or consequences.

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

but the trade off for blue is going crazy doing the same thing over and over unless you're literally autistic and have an unnatural focus on every little thing.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Implying the deathwin doubloons aren't the single most broken trinket on there
Enjoy your grind, pleb.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

Oh shit a choice thread

Choose your faction

Attached: Factions.png (703 KB, 2177x1050)

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Also, your possibilities are limited entirely by your life, you can't really do anything you won't get the chance to normally without it becoming permanent.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

While the red and blue potions give me the ability to live much longer than the green potion, they come with incredible downsides. I can't really change history with the red and I'll eventually just make it back to current day and start aging again. With blue there's just too much repetition and handling your day to day progression sounds stressful and you still end up dying one day for good. Green is my choice since living to 300 is much better than what we have now and I can only imagine it getting better, potentially while I still live. Plus the chances that a 3 tittied alien will sleep with me are higher.
Magician's Dust and Grandfather's Watch sound the most fun. If I had to choose only one of them probably the Magician's Dust and then just make sure I can spam rolls without effort.

David Cooper
David Cooper

Your possibilities are every single thing you could physically do. You get multiple lifetimes of experience doing everything you possibly could have done. With the space potion you get to live slightly longer in a cool future but you don't get any reloads so if you catch space aids by fucking some weird alien that's it unless you found some way to become immortal.

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

I would play a videogame based on this

Attached: 1467499526173.png (1.07 MB, 1200x4400)

Chase Green
Chase Green

I would tell you all to go to /cyoag/ but if you dont stand the namefag drama you are better off trying r/makeyourchoice

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Hard choice between Orange, White, and Teal. I'd probably choose teal since it sounds pretty cool to practice magic and compete with others. I wouldn't want to be a ruler though so I'd always sandbag near the final rounds if I could get there.

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Your possibilities are every single thing you could physically do
exactly and this is not a good thing. you're limited to whatever a human can do in 23 hours and 59 minutes.
After that you waste a day. You also don't know what your regular life span would be so you will never know how much "wasting a day" amount to

Green is better simply because it offers the unknown without drawbacks. Worst case scenario you get to live 3x more in a cool future

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

picking anything besides brown, red or white

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

TOKHAAR HERE WITH ANOTHER SHITTY CYOA

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

Post some "pick your waifu" please

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

STATE YOUR WISH

Attached: 1520458746794.jpg (387 KB, 1024x576)

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

every single thing you could physically do
I could become president in a single day
I could get gains in a single day
I could buy anything I want in a single day
Again, the possibilities are limited by what you can do at the time. Once you end the day, your decisions are locked forever.
The future actually lets you do whatever you want and problems on Earth are solved. You don't even have to go to space.

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

pick green
Enjoy being homeless moneyless and friendless in a far distant furture where you know nothing about.
Blue is objectively the best choice.

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

What if I go to the future and they have time travel technology then I use that to go back to the past and get the other two potions?

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

You're sent to a special screen the developers put in that says "You must have a lot of free time on your hands." This softlocks you.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

It depends on who you are and what you want. Blue is an objective upgrade to your current life giving you as many tries as you want to do whatever without any consequences, green is a potentially better life but unknown and without any safety nets.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

I take the little girl option.

John Flores
John Flores

I always feel old seeing these.

Attached: 1409199014957.jpg (1.43 MB, 2578x1260)

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

free education
post scarcity

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

Blue is liable to put you into a fucked state of negative loops where the only way to end it is to allow your self to be permanently killed.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Only if you got buried alive or something at a point where you can't reset out of it which would also kill you with green, for red that would be even worse.

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Green ring for a constant flow of big dick damage numbers.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

go on cruise
fall off ship
remember you can't swim
GG

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

If one of the perks of Blue was "you can rewind to any day of your life whenever you want" then i would seriously consider it
But as says there are so many risks being stuck with blue i'd rather chose to jump ahead and see what's what. Maybe i can achieve a proper immortality

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Green, I wanna become a robot and get chainsaw arms to kill evil ayys.

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

Is this option offered solely to me? Because i'd never pick green if this gets offered go everybody
Suddently the future would be full of weeb retards looking to impregnate some loli ayys or shit like that

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

all just hurr le qt waifu bullshit

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

become Barclay but for 300 years
Beam me the fuck up.

Attached: hollowpursuits021.jpg (89 KB, 694x530)

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

Seriously though would you abandon your friends and family to jump into a uncertain future?

I probably wouldn't.
With Blue you can get rich easily with day trade stock or lottery

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

the only downsides to blue are
will never get to experience the far future or the distant past
numerous things like an unknown medical condition, being lost at sea, or being buried alive could give you a bad save and fuck you forever unless you choose to die

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

I guess, but you can always make new friends.
Family would be a tough pill to swallow, but not everyone has that and the future is lit with green potion.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

and you can fuck it
well screw you for making me the rest of the image when the choice is so obvious

Attached: 1454716282085.png (251 KB, 263x363)

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

So we are doing this, they are rings that will change your outfit, pick one.

Attached: 1515238177594.png (48 KB, 950x418)

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

Being the future unknown means there's a chance, however insignificant, i find a way back maybe with a time machine and save/teleport forward the people i love
With blue they're all dead. 100%. Not now of course but It's inevitabile
Blue is great choice but with huge risks

Besides, no rules specify when you drink the potion. I can just keep it there until i grow old and then use it

Gavin Hill
Gavin Hill

Magician's dust, I can literally just buy a gun and become Neo with that shit.

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

fire can heal you
I'm immortal

David Myers
David Myers

You also get to pick your spells.

Attached: 1499013335075.png (94 KB, 1238x764)

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

Magic mirror, gunfags are gonna freak.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

*knocks you into the sun*

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

How. None of the listed spells or magic schools lets you do that. Without godly intervention Fire heals are broken

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

can fly
green no contest

Asher Anderson
Asher Anderson

Connect
Excite
Copy
We God of War now

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Red is retarded so my choices are
Loop days so that if you fuck up, you can just restart and not fuck up.You can basically abuse this and do whatever the fuck you want and not face any consequences (besides what can be done in a day), or you can use this to better yourself and basically have unlimited time to educate yourself on whatever's within your reach.
or
Travel to the future to what is basically a sci-fi utopia and basically be whatever you want to be and even hook up with an alien and explore the cosmos. You even eventually become a cyborg.
If I chose green, I'd be abandoning the life, friends and family I had already. I choose Blue, that way I can make literally the most of my life without fear of living with failure.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

flying consumes MP
Enjoy levitating for 3 meters, or mismanaging resources and becoming jelly

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

Not exactly vidya related, but I've been wanting to post this for a while

Attached: 1489117552087.jpg (3.87 MB, 1193x7000)

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

shit defense
incredibly shit health
have fun constantly casting at yourself because you need to heal 24/7. a sneak/burst attack would fuck you as well, as well as any sustained conflict because between constant self healing and trying to squeeze in extra attacks, you're doing to drain magic fast

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

fearing failure

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

Yeah but fire as shown has the best attack and a high amount of MP
The only One with higher MP is water which has shit attack

Plus the damage bonus would be applied to your own fire heals letting you be cured a lot
If shit gets bad you can just run away like a chicken while spamming fire in yourself

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

You know I've got to pick the ? ring
Excite, Defend, and Connect

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

Very relevant video
youtube.com/watch?v=CN_eL5ukCbw

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Alright.

Attached: 1511968198435.png (16 KB, 343x416)

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

What now, faggots?

Attached: Hard-mode.png (216 KB, 1500x1010)

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

Also if you add the Dragon/salamander spell you basically become a glass cannon + a healer + a summoner
It's just broken.
To fix it all you have to do is add a line on fire class saying "your own spells cannot cure you"

Otherwise: start fight, summon salamander, order it to attack you with fire, spend all your mana to destroy the opponent.
It's just too easy

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Fire spells heal you, as in getting hit period. It says nothing about fire damage, and I doubt the bonus applies or gives you a heal over time for burning yourself. It doesn't even say you get healed 100 percent for the fire spell's damage, either; otherwise two fire mages would be incapable of fighting ever.

And high attack means nothing if you're constantly focusing on healing yourself, which you WILL because you have shit health and defense. And it means nothing when you're out of resources.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

No waifu downside
???

David Ross
David Ross

pick your actual IRL race
pick being white
white people are kind and help you
everyone else hates you for being white
so, basically how being white actually is.

Attached: 1519925001257.jpg (37 KB, 750x770)

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

That is circumvented by chosing the summoning spell which will let you use your own MP as you wish

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

If this were a video game I'd go for Doubloons every fucking time because fuck grinding. Even more so if it were a Mario RPG where you can avoid/mitigate damage with skill.

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

give me the mystery box please

Tyler James
Tyler James

With blue is it like Majora's Mask and I can do different things on the same day or is it a complete repitition? (Clearly, I've never seen Groundhog Day.)

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

one dragon dildo with deluxe rotation feature

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

cute magician waifu
no real downsides.
i'll take her please.

Attached: 1497918661154.png (313 KB, 295x600)

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

thanks

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Waifu doesn't love me
Mystery box, I guess

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

your waifu but she loves you

Brody Morales
Brody Morales

Gothic Parish
Subarctic
Mountains, Rolling Hills, Woodlands, Cave Systems, and Lakes
Tower Lodge
Village Border
Pale Ring, Comfy Blanket, and Shiny Marble
End of Reality
Blacksmith
Fairy Grove, Floating Islands, Old Castle, and Primeval Forest
Smug Little Girl
Catacomb Depths, Nightime Shades, Ruined Cathedral, and Wandering God all seem cool
If I'm supposes to get more of the other options for taking on the "bad" ones, I guess just give me the monster girl and some more of the starting items

Attached: Carl-Georg-Adolph-Hasenpflug---Blick-auf-die-Kirchenruine-im-Winter.jpg (2.63 MB, 4389x3627)

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

The status ring always win if the debuffs are at least half decent, but since no one ever bothers to list the debuffs, im gonna go with green because its a pure DPS increase that cant be countered by anything else

Jeremiah Barnes
Jeremiah Barnes

Yellow no contest
Green no contest

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Attached: 04DA0489-82CA-4D81-A2CF-689ACB864432.jpg (3.43 MB, 1100x5400)

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

Why would anyone not pick green? Imagine playing the generally agreed upon best video game released over 10,000 years of video games. Would you really give up the chance to experience that? Also fully immersive VR sex chambers.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

See

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

mystery box, the rest is only hypothetical

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

I cant decide between free ring pops and Futa Astolfo

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

I would take blue, but only on the proviso that my game saves will carry over on repeated days, so I can just loop one day to play through a really long game.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

green
ten fucking thousand years in the future
"science has advanced to the point where you can live to 300"
You do realize that the breakthrough to REVERSED aginng will happen in the next 100 years? Humans can potentially live forever unless a disease or accident takes their life

Objectively correct answer has the most retarded description

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

Just reverse aging won't fix shit. You will still break down and suffer horrible diseases.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

A LOT of Zambonis. Seriously, think of a very large number of Zambonis. Got it? Ok, not quite THAT many, but still an appreciable amount. We'll hook you up, my dude.

Jack Martinez
Jack Martinez

I already adressed that
unless a disease or accident takes their life

But we're talking about 10k years in the future
We're ALREADY making incredible medical advancements and by the time we're dysonsphere tier race, we've already pretty much eliminated any kind of dying other than war, accidents or suicide

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

Red ring with a low health build

Attached: a95900fa4b75c589a3cb8aaf87f7d3e965c7fc51-full.jpg (7 KB, 184x184)

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

10,000 years in the future
yfw you're now literally sub-human because the rest of the species has achieved self-directed evolution and you're incompatible with all their technology, medicine, culture etc.

Jaxon Torres
Jaxon Torres

implying they can't study and save you or simply REBUILD you

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

implying they'd care to

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Red is for those who would like to see history as it happens. We just don't know what multiple millennia will do to a human psyche.
Blue is for those who want to live a fantastic life on earth and die naturally of old age.
Green is for those who would abandon their friends and family for a shot at a brand new future.

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

The future people will notice that all your shit is brand new instead of 10,000 years old. You'll be the laughingstock of space, user.

William Martin
William Martin

Even modern humans would kill to learn from ancient humans and their history
Why wouldn't the humans of tomorrow be the same?

In fact, you'd probably be hailed as some kind of national treasure and get even more benefits than anyone else

but you'd also be more valuable than anyone else so you'd probably be kept under high security

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

oh glorious time traveler user tell us about the distant past
one time this guy talked shit about my waifu so i called him a fag a dumped my folder of smug reaction images

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

That's exactly the kind of information anthropologists/archaeologists would be more than happy to write down to be archived until the heat death of the universe.

John Barnes
John Barnes

fire
finishing blow
copy
excite
I hope dualing wielding shit is viable like this

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Attached: 1395100141903.jpg (241 KB, 865x1009)

William Ross
William Ross

Well, you get to use 2 of these bad boys.
i think you will be fine.

Attached: 1510413657285.jpg (54 KB, 1000x686)

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

For number 11 if my real life body dies does it kill me in the fantasy world?

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

11 if they'll have the decency to keep my body on life support for the 50 more years

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

You can do different things, and your actions can change how the day plays out.
So basically MM rules yeah.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

Close eyes, eyelids become invisible
Move around with no downside

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

something embarrassing happens
close eyes and 360 out of there

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

If in party then purple, because it's a 50% damage boost for your whole team, otherwise green and I shouldn't have to say why
Anyone who doesn't say green is a fucking pleb
Box every time
Floating sea wizards

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

I choose vanilla WoW Thunderfury

Henry Jackson
Henry Jackson

y e l l o w

immortal human with knowledge of the future
could cause the nuclear holocaust thousands of years early
could introduce washing your fucking hands to the world
cant alter history in a dramatic way
not sure how that works but alright

and can't you just pick red again every time you end up in present day since you will be presented with the same choice meaning you can easily live in a hundred thousand year loops forever?

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Pick 5
Find incredible work opportunities involving animals
Keener senses make me at least a little better at fighting games
No (0) drawbacks
Seems pretty simple to me

Attached: 1519174630958.png (100 KB, 320x320)

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Free Ring Pops
Monster Energy Drinks
Mystery Box (It's actually a box I ordered from Amazon, loaded with premium dildos)
Have the chance to finally be white in the worst possible timeline
A robot that I can only masturbate to, it's final memories before running out of batteries is see my greasy legs and dick splurge on robo's face before kaput.
Jamal's paw
Race stats without the skin color
Become a magical jew
Steam Friends feat. cosplay

Honestly, I think I'll take the free ring pops and have permanent "bass knuckles" for as long as I can lick the blood off them when I beat the shit out of black people.

Aaron White
Aaron White

White

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Is ring of the gods better than zerkers?

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

Blue Ring

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

Can talk to animals
But they're all fucking assholes

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

Not choosing green as a DPS would be insanity.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

its less damage than yellow

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

(0) drawbacks
senses are keener
can hear all the fucking Ants bitching outside all day
can hear the spiders crawling around your house
birds never shut the fuck up

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

they all just drone on about wanting to eat me or about being hungry
spider bro becomes even more of a bro
I'm locking in 5

Attached: 00.jpg (52 KB, 499x499)

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Blu.
I like mages.

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

so what's the most useful element and why is it fire?

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Arch. Style
Hellenic Seaside
Climate
Temperate
Geo. Features
Beachfront
Coral Reefs
Woodlands
Rivers
Lakes
Living Acc.
Cozy Cabin
Residence Loc.
Town Center
Special Arti.
Inv. Pendant
Rusty Dagger
Sorrowful Mask
Village Borders
Endless Expanse
Occ.
Baker
Village Highlights
Blossom Meadow
Healing Spring
Galaxy Lake
Premeval Forest
Village Guides
Cake
Uneasy Pec.
Wandering God
Nature Sprite
Decay City Ruins
The Old Guard
Two other good things per. (8 things)
All village guides (4)
Shiny Marble, Fur Mantle, Ragged Doll, Yellowed Book (4)

If it wasn't obvious, I want to max all possible social experiences. That way even if the world outside the village is NULL from whatever extent, I have the cosmic charisma of Bob the Builder.

Attached: 1501575247695.jpg (68 KB, 586x453)

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

Do you have that 5 part space one with a ton of companions?

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

One can go full F/SN with this. I like it.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

8 if I can share or even sell it to others. I don't own a pipe but I see it as a potential source of income so long as I can keep quiet about this. Also can I shove the tiki up my ass?

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

definitely the green. Everything way too good and convenient.

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

You're still an average guy with green.

Blue gives you the option to become a millionaire in about a single weak. You can also master any skill you want in a single day since you could just practice then reset the day over and over until you are a master.

So basically you are the most skilled and educated and richest man on earth within something like a month. Then you do whatever you fucking want.

Dylan Foster
Dylan Foster

Blue. Use the infinite time to gain infinite skill and knowledge, build a more advanced future than green literally tomorrow. Live life as god emperor in techoparadise I built in one day, go down in history as world's greatest man. Functionally live eons, can do whatever I want with no repercussions.

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

Become rich in a single day by abusing the stock market/forex
During that same day, go from being the average guy you are to being some sort of intellectual genius that has mastered pretty much everything not requiring physical strength
During the next few weeks or so, use you're god-like intelligence and fortune to live a lifetime in every foreign country, learning to take whatever is best from each culture

In like a month time you know every language, have mastered every skill, have a fortune and are the wisest person on the planet. Take a year or two to become in near pro-athlete level physical shape (a year is nothing, you've already lived multiple lifetimes, and with the money it's really easy).

You are now the perfect human. Total time, max two years. Life the rest of your multiple lifetimes doing whatever the fuck you want.

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

Reset day, avoid falling.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

Architectural style
Rural Japan
Climate
Arctic
Geographical features
volcano, mountains, cave systems, beachfront, coral reefs, *islands, *marshland, *rivers, *waterfalls, *woodlands
Accomodations
Tower lodge
Residence location
A strange place
Artifact
Pale ring, fur mantle, old doll, *rusty dagger, *sorrowful mask, *yellowed book,
borders
Endless expanse
Occupation
Archivist
Highlights
crystal cavern, healing spring, siren overlook, galaxy lake, *the old castle, *cloud tower, *primeval forest
Guides
Lonely monster, *nostalgic chief
Uneasy peculiarities
Catacomb depths
Ruined Cathedral
Endless Abyss
Otherwordly Mist
Decay city ruins
Wandering God
good things
marked with *

tl;dr
desolate arctic wasteland full of derelict ruins on the surface and spooky caves and more ruins below it
geothermally powered underwater tropical paradise just below the surface in all the lakes and rivers
>not using the sorrowful mask to see if the wandering god is sad and then helping him

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit