This thing can play almost any game released in 2015 or earlier at 1080p at 30fps. It is $100...

This thing can play almost any game released in 2015 or earlier at 1080p at 30fps. It is $100. You have no excuse not to be a pc gamer.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (638x596, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G-vs-AMD-FX-6350-Six-Core/m441832vsm713
youtube.com/watch?v=HBYgwbr-BRY
ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/VTwqqs/a-data-memory-ax3u1600w8g9rr
m.newegg.ca/products/N82E16820233980?nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsCA-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsCA-Mobile-_-pla-_-Memory (Desktop Memory)-_-N82E16820233980&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkKPVBRDtARIsAA2CG6GYjvQwxCGzsR6b5mNk65ydHIwgBbXmj7vNY_16TxmpWHspqghznBEaAiCsEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/RfMFf7/a-data-memory-ax4u2133w4g13drz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>30fps

Attached: 1513898595714.png (460x558, 181K)

so what do i do with that?
just put it in my floppy drive?

>play almost any game released in 2015 or earlier
Thats alost 3 years ago
>at 1080p
on low
>at 30fps
:)
>It is $100
plus a cpu and ram and case and cooling and ....

or you could buy a ps4 or xbone for 100-150$ on ebay and play games from 2018 and on in 1080p at 30fps or higher

Just buy a PS3 and like 5 games. Same thing.

That is a CPU you idiot. It just has an integrated GPU.

local man deemed too retarded to have any standards of quality

>xbone
>1080p 30fps or higher
lol fucking check this dude out

Ryzen 3? More like Ryzen check this 3.

see pic

exactly, better than any current gen console.

Attached: 1520983410599.jpg (640x410, 39K)

>amd

Never again, fuck that shit.

so close user

If you're counting used you can buy old Dell and HP office PC's for dirt cheap. Just try and find like an old i3 or i5 Optiplex or something and throw a 750Ti in and you're good.

Is it true Ryzen cpus dont work on windows 7?

No they are just not officialy supported anymore but that doesn't mean much, but it's the same for the newer Intel so it's not like you would have a choice anyway.

tell us your sad story user.

They do you just have to put some work into it and download most of the drivers manually. .

I'm thinking about changing my old i5 4400, i was hesitant to change nvidia for amd but my 480 works really well so will there be any problem if i buy an amd processor?

Attached: 1506460579665.png (320x320, 100K)

for a 100 dollar CPU/GPU that is pretty impressive

I have a 6 core 6350 I oc'd to 4.5ghz

Until they make something I AM convinced is comparable I've no intention of upgrading

Also

30FPS? Fucking really, I manage 45-55 now

I'm waiting on money for RAM. 2x4gb is as much as the CPU for fucking DDR4-2400

So I am admitedly kind of an idiot when it comes to graphics cards. I look up benchmark scores and that is about all I go on. I currently have a GTX 950 2gb and would like an upgrade that doesn't cost me over $300.

Any recommendations? Any resources I could use to help educate myself a bit more?

current build is 1060 6 gb and fx8350
I know my current cpu is bottlenecking but is this a worthy upgrade or should i save more?

Lol, we told you retard. You thought that those hordes of people telling NOT to go AMD must be some brain damaged fanboys devoted to a particular brand because reasons? And you are so much smarter than them and will make a purchase based on benchmarks and price/performance ratio.
Say that we told you so and you ignored us. Say it. May your humiliation save another from following your steps.

for the record i really really cant save much, like 20 euro a week and have 300 saved so far.

My A10 shit the bed some 2 months after the 1-year guaranty expired, couldn't fix it myself so I ended up selling it and bought a cheaper i3, it's still going strong.

>plus a cpu
Gee Bill! How come your motherboard lets you use two CPUs?

>bought AMD during the Bulldozer years
You have no one to blame but yourself. Anyway, Ryzen is great and it's going to be getting even better when Zen 2 shrinks to 7nm next year, so we're past this "AMD never again" nonsense.

There are boards for 2 cpus.

Only upgrade when you need to.

>I'm thinking about changing my old i5 4400
Why?

That's the virgin way to build a PC. The Chad PC builder sells parts on Craigslist at the perfect moment, then uses the money to buy something better. That way you can live on the bleeding edge of hardware while not losing all your money.

>Building a PC without a GPU.

Literally better off buying a console.

>cpu for $100
and ram and motherboard and case

Of you're still okay with your computer overall, wait for Ryzen 3000 next year. Hopefully RAM prices won't be shit by then. If your performance is already really bothering you and you really want off Mr. Bulldozer's wild ride, then at least wait for Ryzen 2000 next month and set your sights on the R5 2600 or 2600X.

Cemu doesn't work and apparently i have a slight bottleneck

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-3-2200G-vs-AMD-FX-6350-Six-Core/m441832vsm713

dumbass

Nigger is it a 6 core?
No.
Is it capable of 4ghz+ ?
No.

Fuck off with those benchmarks.
Worse yet I'd have to turn around and upgrade my goddamn motherboard.
Shit ain't worth me having to dump 2-300$ into my case, knowing my luck my old HD7870 would bottleneck it or something.

I'll wait until Ryzen gets up to a 4ghz 6 core

what graphics card and what website gave you the idea that you have a bottleneck
if it was thebottlenecker that website is 100% bullshit

oh, sorry, didn't know you're just poor.

>amd

Attached: 1499458353078.jpg (303x287, 25K)

>Ryzen + integrated gpu
100$
>Ram
60$
>mobo
60$
>Cooling
20$
>Case
30$
That's that's about 300 bucks if you round it out and you dont have to pay for online and you can pirate+emulate games

How about you give me the Amazon link?

yeah 60 for 4gb and anyone who uses 4gb of ram is mentally retarded or poor.

>Using onboard graphics ever

Attached: e02f42eb.jpg (500x375, 131K)

you forgot hard drive and psu

waste of money when the 2600 is around the corner

You fucking stupid nig, your pile of shit Piledriver can't compete with modern-day CPUs. It's not even an actual 6-core CPU, it's an inefficient low-IPC 3-core that can sometimes do 6 slow threads in the right integer workloads. Meanwhile, Ryzen features proper 4, 6, 8, and even 12 and 16-core CPUs, plus SMT enabled on R5 and above for doubled thread counts which are so far ahead in terms of IPC that even with the 4GHz ceiling they're still much faster in single-thread and ESPECIALLY multi-thread workloads than your potato chip.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBYgwbr-BRY

Shoot yourself and then buy a new processor.

That would be true enough for a normal system. For an APU system where system RAM is shared between CPU and GPU, going with just 4 gigs, you'd more be looking at someone who's actually had their brain scooped out.

>APU

I don't regret buying a 6350 back in the day because it was cheap compared to Intel's offerings, overclockable for free, and it ran everything just fine up until this year (barring Dolphin/recording.) As a poorfag offering it was great. I upgraded to a 1600x and the difference is night and day, but there's also a gap of like 4-5 years at work there.

Shop around for a GTX 1060 6GB, don't pay more than 300 dollars for it. EVGA's website restocks their cards pretty frequently for MSRP and if you're quick enough you can beat the miners to them.

Threadly reminder that in-store bundled components at places like Fry's and Microcenter will cut you a much better deal on GPUs at the expense of the variety of brands offered.

Name a post-2015 game it can't run.
Games haven't gotten anymore demanding in the last couple years.

I have a Ryzen 5 and it's been great so far.

Attached: Spikegettindrunk.jpg (2560x1600, 694K)

you amd shills are all stupid
everyone knows the best budget cpu is the venerable core 2 quad

*puts out a hit piece on you*

Attached: 2000px-Intel-logo.svg.png (2000x1327, 82K)

How is it for emulation?

You will get shitloads of pop-ups telling you it's not supported but they're completely harmless and can be removed fairly easily.

meanwhile bought my A10-5800K as the spine for my first computer in holiday 2012 as a highschooler mowing lawns and it lasted me until i got a graphics card in holiday 2013 then held on strong all the way until i got my ryzen 5 1600 in september. used the a10 5800k to make a pc for my nephew so he doesn't have to play roblox on his mom's laptop and its still going on strong.

Pretty late response on my part, but if you happen to still be around here - thanks for the tip! I'll keep an eye out.

ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/VTwqqs/a-data-memory-ax3u1600w8g9rr

Fine, about 400 then. Still will make up the money from free online and pirating in less than a year

i'm moving to canada

>DDR3
>Ryzen

correct me if I'm wrong but Ryzen doesn't support DDR3

oh shit nvm

Nigga if you're going to build a pc you may as well build it to an acceptable standard for the platform. For $99 your basically just building a glorified console with way more expensive components aside from that like ram, psu, case, mobo, hdd etc. It's literally a 30 fps machine and you should just buy a console at that point since that's the whole point of them: cheap.
At LEAST get this with a 1050 ti so you can play most games at 1080p60 or there abouts.

Ugh fine here's some ddr4 I dont know if Ryzen supports this one but if necessary just spend the extra 20 dollars from rounding m.newegg.ca/products/N82E16820233980?nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsCA-Mobile&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwordsCA-Mobile-_-pla-_-Memory (Desktop Memory)-_-N82E16820233980&gclid=Cj0KCQjwkKPVBRDtARIsAA2CG6GYjvQwxCGzsR6b5mNk65ydHIwgBbXmj7vNY_16TxmpWHspqghznBEaAiCsEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

>4gb ram
>2018

Terrible bait. A lot of games are already hitting 6-8gb on average with some even going up to 10gb+ utilization. 8gb is the absolute minimum now and 16gb is the new recommended standard.

with that piece of shit, i don't want YOU to be a pc gamer.

Buy a 1600 ryzen for 160 plus s mobo for 60

PC is still cheaper in the long run if you pirate your games.

Sorry wrong link meant to post this one ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/RfMFf7/a-data-memory-ax4u2133w4g13drz its not 60 but just spare 30 bucks

If you're factoring in being a criminal then why not just steal everything? PC and console gaming are both totally free if you're a thief.

AMD hurry up and increase your GPU production
Nvidia is going to jew us, you were supposed to be the chosen one!

Moralfags btfo, feds don't give two fucks if I download some files

Attached: 1521043052248.gif (374x352, 1.17M)

You don't even have to pirate. The sales on the digital delivery platforms lower the costs more than enough to eliminate the consoles 'advantage' of using bottom of the barrel bargain-basement hardware.