Sounds like a suicide mission

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Sounds like a suicide mission.... I volunteer

Attached: Jacob-Character-Box.png (810 KB, 884x878)

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Y-You wanna go into the vents?

Kasumi l-likes you... Okay. Say no more!

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Thank you nig.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

The prize

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

i actually sent him in the vents and he got a rocket in the face.
i was tempted to reload and send someone else, but then again i really did not like him that much, so i let him die.

meats and tubes

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

It's best to live with ones first chouces in RPGs. It's how life is sometimes. Sometimes we can't reload things.

Uhhh...

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

I want you
I want all the time I can get

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

if you had the choice to reload your life to any moment in the past between your birth and now, would you do it? you can only do this now, if you don't you lost your chance forever.

Attached: 1397700328585.gif (72 KB, 468x755)

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

yes, i want to use my future knowledge to become the god emperor.

Chase Bennett
Chase Bennett

thanks kanye

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

You will become god faggot at max

Attached: 1464215695515.jpg (7 KB, 200x195)

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

You look like a Lola

Attached: jamesvega.jpg (71 KB, 900x506)

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

Yeah, I'd go back to when I was starting year 2 again. I'm pretty young, and if I could start young I could get oon board with everything I want without having to wait long to reach this point.
I could fix all the social mistakes I made, I could get on all the things I enjoy early like learning how to draw and shit, I could experience the early internet and Sup Forums before the normies got in. Fuck I want to go back so fucking bad

Attached: 2148729.jpg (11 KB, 200x200)

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

I would do everything over. From the age of 4 and on.

With the knowledge I have now it would be amazing.

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

go back to start of school
become chad
have no problems in life as a result

Man I wish

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

but would it?
how can you be so sure?

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

It would be better then this mess
All I'd have to do to improve my lot would be to not spurg out in school, and save money early on instead of wasting it all on frivolous shit
Also start developing my interests early so I enter highschool with skills and hobbies that actually hep me get friends

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

I live off some websites I made a few years ago, but I have to compete with guys who started 10 years earlier. This time I could start before they do.
I could also mine bitcoins when they are new.
I've been doing fighting sports in the last few years, so I could beat up every kid that picked a fight with me.
Finished uni. So I wouldn't have to study to get my degree.
I ignored the girls who liked me as a kid, so I could pick up on that as well.

It would be life on easy mode.

Samuel Adams
Samuel Adams

I could also buy Amazon stocks cheap. Some short and valuable domain names as well.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

I could also mine bitcoins when they are new.
Shit, I completely forgot about this. Depending on how old you were at the time you could probably make enough money from bitcoins to set yourself up really nice later on down the line.

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

I'd go back to stop my dog from being hit by a car

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

Good than let us commence Operation get behind the darkies

Attached: operation-human-shield.jpg (102 KB, 960x540)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

I like Ashley and Kaiden and even I can't say anything good about Jacob other than he serves as a baseline for all the other wacky teammates. In fantasy and sci-fi settings you kind of need that one guy who goes, "Yeah, this kind of thing is normal" and "Wow! This kind of thing is crazy!"

That being said, why would anyone choose Jacob to do anything in the suicide mission - even leading the beta team? Everyone else is cooler than him.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

Like sneaking into the captain's quarters...

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

I bought 50 dollars worth of Stellar coins for 0,002 usd last year. They were 90 cents in January.

I could've been rich if I didn't merely test the waters.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

i actually wouldn't go back.
there would be a lot of tempting reasons to do so, people have said a few simple ones here, mostly for making money.
but i wouldn't because i have two daughters, and they're the most important and fantastic thing in the world for me.

i mean, i could go back and get rich or some crazy shit, then i'd have kids again. but it wouldn't be THEM, and if i have to think of a world without the ones i have right now, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

so no.

Michael Davis
Michael Davis

I can respect that

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

I let miranda die because of her and jack's bitchfit and I didn't have any missions left for more paragon points so eh whatever. she was the only casualty and who gives a shit about miranda?

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Hell yeah. Some things would suck like old tech and being under parents' control, but with my current knowledge I'd be the king of life.
Also I'd be able to experience once again the Internet before it got infested with phoneposters, social media and normalfags.

Daniel Perez
Daniel Perez

I'm surprised you were able to. Miranda's the hardest to kill on the suicide mission.

David Walker
David Walker

You'd have to go through kindergarden with the full mental capabilities of an adult human. That sounds like hell

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

literally just let her shield the team while walking
hard
faggot

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

i don't think you'd have the full mental capabilities of an adult man. you'd have your memories i guess, but a child's brain is a child's brain.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

same shit happened to me, I hated how the game punished you for playing middle of the road

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

You'd probably end up in a lab or constantly being studied or something, since you'd be way too developed at your age and you probably couldn't keep up the facade of being a normal 4-year-old.

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

Failing the swarm check doesn't kill the shielder, it kills one of the squadmates you brought with you.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

I haven't played this game in fucking years and I heard his voice not even a second after reading this, fuck

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

That’s gay. I’d go back in time and spam every Pokémon design yet to be released, just so every future Pokémon generation would have entirely different Pokémon.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

I accidentally let Grunt die in the suicide mission. Sure I could have just went back to last save, but I figured it best to live with my consequences.
Felt bad though.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

maybe you should focus more on raising your daughters or putting your time to better use than posting on a imageboard with young adults instead

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

It's really simple to keep everyone alive even on your first playthrough, though I am always very surprised to see people casually let anybody die, or worse let anyone die for dumb reasons e.g. I didn't like him\her.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

That would be fucking awesome! I mean despite having to deal with kids acting like little shits. Other than that though, just playing around and not giving any fucks at all would be the shit.

Jonathan Moore
Jonathan Moore

Maybe you should be less of a faggot.

Aiden James
Aiden James

even better

Jace Long
Jace Long

Fuck it, I am done. This site is god damn fagbook at this point. You want to post the pictures of your daughters aswell m8? I will gladly wank over it.
I fucking hate you normos for what you did to this place.

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Yes that's a no brainer I squandered a lot of opportunities when I was younger + it would be crazy easy to set yourself up to be filthy rich with the knowledge we have now.

Investing in huge companies when they had cheap stocks

Winning past lotteries

Cryptocurrencies

Ripping ideas for books before they were published

The list goes on. Plus I could spoil the shit out of games for Sup Forums before they released.

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

He is the only ME1/ME2 romance that leaves the player and pregnates another women in ME3
What did Bioware meant by this?

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Later fag

Levi Mitchell
Levi Mitchell

Fuck no. My life is a pile of garbage and I've lost a brother to a car accident, but that's how things are - the suffering I've been through makes me who I am, weakness and all.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Oh without a second thought, I'd either redo it all from kindergarden or a a little while before I got circumcized, so that I could prevent it

William Wood
William Wood

You might wonder how but it gets better

Just hang in there

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

Yeah two kids here. Youngest is 7 months so I could go back 6 and play the crypto market better

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

I'd go back and make that bitch give me BBQ sauce for these dry ass chicken nuggets. How dare they, I paid out the ass for those 2 BBQ sauces. GOnna blew shit up.

Attached: 1481678483564.jpg (121 KB, 680x671)

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

I will and I choose to start from grade 1

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

I got lucky and everyone survived on my first playthrough

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

2009. Do a few things slightly differently, invest in crypto/stocks and put savings in a trust.

Easton Myers
Easton Myers

I'd probably go back to junior year and not screw up the relationship I had. I still miss her 6 years later.

David Torres
David Torres

all the recent ME threads got me into replaying the trilogy
Get to ME2
had all the DLC
have the games for 360 which I cant go online for anymore so unable to login to cerberus network meaning locked out of DLC
look up the trilogy box set
none of the DLC for the 360 version is on disc meaning I would still need to be online.
If I want to play again with the DLC I have to rebuy it for PC meaning going through origins
FUCKING EA

Attached: 890769453.jpg (41 KB, 279x304)

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

Just pirate

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

I'd go back in time to two months ago and write my thesis instead of putting it off to this week

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

The Mass Effect dev team I think are secretly based because Jacob's dad abandoned him too

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Yes, there's so many things I need to invest in.

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

I thought about it but was wondering if there would be a working crack that would circumnavigate origins. Is there a torrent on the pastebin at /t/?

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

My friend in 5th grade taught me how to skip homework and just copy answers from other students the following day. Prior to that, I was really dedicated to my studies.

I really wish I hadn't met him. That I decided at that age not to risk having to rely on people to help me get through work.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

Dropping some old ME memes I still have saved and dont want them to die for some reason

Attached: 435634656346.png (1.21 MB, 589x1152)

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Attached: 1313444750394.png (202 KB, 500x339)

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

Attached: 1314465972347.jpg (528 KB, 1264x1023)

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

Attached: IMG-2606.jpg (86 KB, 640x981)

Noah Baker
Noah Baker

Attached: 1331601034587.jpg (239 KB, 900x506)

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

7th grade so I can date that girl, the only girl, who showed some interest in me

;_;

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

Attached: 1367783588154.jpg (13 KB, 500x95)

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

Attached: 1375975301056.gif (940 KB, 248x200)

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

Attached: 4364574573322.jpg (138 KB, 1110x884)

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

I like Ashley and Kaiden
I like Ashley

Attached: Ashley.png (849 KB, 1440x800)

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Attached: 3757372.jpg (44 KB, 564x364)

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

My first time I sent Thane in the vents. He's a sneaky assassin that makes a living getting past security, mentions the temperature in the vent is nice to him, and his recruitment missions has him sneaking through vents. I still think it's bullshit he wasn't a valid choice.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

everyone always hates on the mako and empty planets in me1
that exploration was by far the most memorable and enjoyable part of the series for me. I was sad they ditched it in 2 and 3

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

I know andromeda doesn't exist and shit, but how was the exploration in that one? I know you get the mako back

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

The vehicle is shit. It needs to switch between fast mode and climb-up-a-slope-more-than-30-degrees mode. Jumping isn't as fun in it. The open worlds are boring to explore.

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

It had potential but every structure there is to explore on the planets have the exact same copy pasted design and layout. As well as plenty of planets themselves being the same with a different color pallet. It makes the sidequests so unmemorable and boring.

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

The car sucks, slow piece of shit that has trouble going up any type of hill and doesn't even have a gun or do damage when you hit something so you have to get out when something gets close to you.

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

Nah but thepiratebay has the trilogy and all dlc

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

Normandy S2 ME2>NORMADY SR1>NORMANDY SR2 ME3

THIS IS OBJECTIVE, I HAVR HAD ENPUFH WINE TO MAKE IT OBIECOEVE

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

SR1 is the best by default as its the only one that doesn't strain your eyes by being blinding white/pitch dark

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

Not him but it's too dark blue. I feel like I'm in a night club, not a military ship. And I like how brightly lit the cerberus one was.

Ryan Walker
Ryan Walker

I would go back to the time when my mother was pregnant with me and convince her to have an abortion.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

invest a ton of money in a startup that's went gangbusters in your timeline
infuse a bunch of 20somethings with way too much money
they blow it all on booze, blow, and videogames instead of working

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit