Sup Forums tricked me. Fallout 4 is a good game.

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

Fallout 4 sucks because it's not like New Vegas with mods.

When will this meme end? I've put 100+ hours into it in the last two weeks for the first time. I had put it off for two years because of all the bad stuff I heard about it, but it turns out it's actually a pretty damn good game. Gameplay, atmosphere, and companions are better than any other Fallout game to date. The amount of places you can go into, the amount of detail put into the world makes it probably the most ambitious game I've ever played. I understand the criticisms, but it is not a big deal that it's less of an RPG than previous Fallouts. For one, it's still a relatively deep RPG, and you can customize armor and weapons much more than you could in previous games. Two, Bethesda was never trying to make Fallout 1&2 in 3D like Obsidian.

New Vegas is sort of like Star Trek while FO4 is Star Wars. They both do what they do well and should be judged based on what they are, not how much they are like one another.

Attached: 755.jpg (23 KB, 271x377)

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

time consuming =/= good OP

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

How? I don't find any of these games interesting at all?

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

I would not have played it so much if I didn't think it was good. I always cringe at those negative Steam reviews where the guy has put hundreds of hours into the game.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

Weapon customization / armor customization was promising at E3 when they showed it off but EVERYONE was assuming that meant they were doing "New Vegas's Gun Runners' Arsenal but with more options." We couldn't have been more wrong.

David Richardson
David Richardson

BUT dude... those pre-war skeletons on the toliet and dem teddy bears with hats and cigars........ FOOKIN environmental storytelling man

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

companions are better than any other Fallout game to date.
Nice joke.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

i didnt hate it, but I had to push myself to finish the main game. I started Nuka World and got bored. Maybe I'll go back some day.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

ok assholes right now the goty edition is on sale but I can only buy either the old hunters dlc and nioh season pass ot this.

what should I do

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

lol poorfag

Parker Collins
Parker Collins

I don't even remember the companions in New Vegas except the girl who makes you immune to alcohol addiction, the robodog, and E-DE and I played it like a month ago. What I do know is that FO4 handled companions much better. They had more dialogue, and you had to be mindful of your actions around them to gain affinity. They are also more integrated into the main quest. New Vegas companions are just tag alongs.

Cait, Piper, Nick, and Hancock were awesome.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

I'm not poor, I just hate buying things I'll not use

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

fridge

John Ward
John Ward

Your choices don't matter :^)

Attached: Fallout-4-in-a-nutshell.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080)

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

5str
6per
5end
6cha
8int
1luck
D-didnt i fuck up my guy? Lvl 15 and dont know if i should continue or not

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

Attached: 1448511886002.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080)

Alexander Cruz
Alexander Cruz

it is a bad game though
it just has good features
like the weapon crafting and armor are great, the environments especially in the city are pretty fantastic, but i get to the story or the actual gameplay mechanics like the "perk chart" and i cannot stop vomiting
i want to remove the hands of the man that thought >MUH SON was going to be compelling to the average person, much less the average video game consumer and slap in the dick with said hands the people that had the ability to stop him but just let him do it

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

Attached: 1454754363804.png (825 KB, 1024x576)

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

have you seen my baby

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

I think the issue is that Fallout did the voiced protag. It limited their ability to give more choice because they are likely trying to keep the VA script as small as possible. They could have at least picked a better voice actor for the guy though. Playing as a girl was a completely different experience because her VA was actually good.

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

theres no such thing as a bad build in this game, the stats dont actually matter
that said ideally you want higher luck and lower int because savant is far better than raw int for leveling
but then realistically luck is an actually worthless stat because of the way they ruined crits while int does actually have benefits so its mostly fine

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Not starting 10 luck.
you fucking disgust me.

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

Attached: 1460318174525.jpg (136 KB, 960x540)

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

Playing as a girl was a completely different experience because her VA was actually good.
What other games are like this? I felt the same about Mass Effect. Awful male VA, great female

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

Bethesda was never trying to make fallout 1&2 in 3D.
They don't even care about Fallout 3 either.
The first hour of the game in Fallout 4 gets you the first of many of your own bases with a rad free water supply.
The entire point of Fallout 3 is to get fresh water to the people.

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

How?

It's easy

ignore the main quest
mute the MC
explore the map
do secondary quests. Some of them are good.
install a few mods

Boom
you have at least 80h of content and a good shooter.

Attached: think.gif (1.51 MB, 480x270)

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Damn, is it really always 4 fixed dialogue options?

Why?

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

how much does beth pay their shills to keep talking about this trash 2 years after release?

Adam Green
Adam Green

you had to be mindful of your actions around them to gain affinity.
I'd know if there's specifically an affinity system in Fallout New Vegas but there's essentially a system that's the same thing. If you side with the Legion while Boone's in your party, he'll try to kill you). Same with Veronica with the BoS I think. Also each companion has their own sidequests, and all of them were memorable especially Boone, the Nightkin and Cassidy

Eli Long
Eli Long

I found the main story of FO4 more engrossing than New Vegas or FO3. The big twist actually caught me off guard.

I won't pretend the story was actually well-written, but every Fallout game suffers from plot holes and contrivances. Even the main idea, the idea that the world would be in the state its in 200 years after the war isn't really believable. People don't even clean anything. It looks more like the war happened 10 years ago.

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

I thought the radiation made the surface unlivable for most of the time since the bombs fell. I don't think people have been living in those shacks for 200 years in the story.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

consoles

Attached: buttons-ps4.png (101 KB, 400x300)

William Rogers
William Rogers

You will never find a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Attached: IMG-9988.png (43 KB, 1200x561)

Nathan King
Nathan King

Most people who survived were on the surface. Only a small fraction are former vault dwellers or their descendants.

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

this and the building tools that were obviously made for a gamepad really pissed me off.

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

good shooter

Fallout 4 as a shooter is on par with an average 7th gen console shooter.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

There is no way in hell you can rationalize doing stupid pointless side quests and settlement building instead of immediately finding Shaun. The characters the game introduces you to are both loving and concerned parents and still think Shaun is an infant. Babies need immediate attention. Their number one priority should be finding Shaun. There is no realistic way that a concerned parent would willingly forgo the opportunity to find out what happened to their missing child especially if you choose to play as a first-time mother. There is no way you can shove that aside and "fanfic/headcanon pretend" that the character the game has presented you with is a terrible parent that does not care or that waking up in the post-war era has changed them or any other bullshit you can make up or that you simply don't want to know. You will always play as a pre-determined character on a linear path. You cannot roleplay in Fallout 4.

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

Has nothing to do with consoles. They had to slim down the choices because they wanted to have the player character be voiced. New Vegas didn't have that problem.

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

I actually think fallout 4 is the best game bethesda ever made. It's a completely failure as an RPG though. But it's a tremendously fun shoot and loot game

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Good try consoletard

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

sci-fi game
doesn't even bother how explaining how anything works or why it should work

Attached: 1477888993809.png (165 KB, 957x1037)

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

I don't disagree at all and I won't defend it. Bethesda could have at least had some in-game justification, like you needing to make money. Otherwise, Fallout 4's story is only reasonable if you play only the main quest until at least you reach the institute.

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

it's less of an RPG than previous Fallouts. For one, it's still a relatively deep RPG
Why all you, morons, don't sperg out about your other precious RPG games like Witcher, God of War and Call of Duty?

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

Do ghouls need to eat? I know that they need to drink water and also go to the bathroom.

Attached: what-do-ghouls-eat.jpg (1.25 MB, 1280x4320)

Elijah Cruz
Elijah Cruz

when will this meme end?
I like the game so it being bad can't possibly be the popular opinion
fuck off op

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Attached: Leaving-the-Vault.png (1.52 MB, 848x3360)

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Not an argument (you're a retard if this is the only thing you have to defend console bashing - especially when it doesn't even make sense)

Leo Ramirez
Leo Ramirez

Why wasn't there an actual assault rifle until Nuka World? Why they fuck did they make Nuka World? Why are Bethesda so fucking shit with Fallout DLC? How is it handmade? It's a fucking AK, if some inbred raider can handmake that shit why do pipe weapons exist in the state they're in?

Attached: handmade-rifle.png (1.26 MB, 1920x1080)

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

Nice RPD comrade

Chase Long
Chase Long

I dunno about you bro, but I like to close in with assault weapons, then go full melee as soon as I am within range. Very satisfying.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

Ive been playing the vr version and its pretty fucking cool, I think the game was just hyped up way too much and thats whats caused all this hate towards it

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

They had to slim down the choices because they wanted to have the player character be voiced

Nigger, then why do they give 4 dialogue options even when only 1 is possible, and it says the same thing 4 times with different wording.

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

New Vegas is like Star Trek TOS or TNG and FO4 is like Discovery

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

frozen in the vault immediately
dethawed
leave vault in like 20 minutes
AHHHHH MY EYES

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Are you implying Discovery is shit?

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Outside of the mediocre writing, the dialog system of fallout 4 was better than Skyrim in almost every way. Being able to ignore the NPCs Bethesda loves to put at the entrance of every town that force you into dialog is an improvement. Also not having to constantly rotate the camera to hear when two npcs have a conversation like in Skyrim was nice too, shame about the rest of the system though.

Who knows ghouls have always been inconsistent, they went from purely irradiated humans(FO1), to atmospheric FEV radiation mutatants(FO2) to back to purely radiation in FO3 forward. In FO1 Necropolis dies quickly without water, but then in FO2 you can find Lenny's dad buried six feet under at Goglotha who claims to have been down there without food or water for 3 months and a dialog only ghouls sleeps in a coffin for anywhere between a month to 11 years until the player wakes him. Vanburen was going to have endless walkers which were maddened ghouls whose skin turned to leather from being exposed to the sun for years.

Considering all the ghouls you find in sealed locations in Fallout 4 are laying on the ground and only "activate" when you alert them I just chalk it up that ghouls can lower their metabolism to statis like levels, it explains all the ghoul fuckery from 2 foward.

Attached: 1520344822095.jpg (820 KB, 1280x856)

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Attached: Harland-Ghoul.webm (1.49 MB, 1280x720)

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

yes but how do we know you're not a brain dead retard who is easily entertained?

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Fallout 4 is JJ Abrams Star Trek.

It's fun if you don't think about it on any deeper level whatsoever.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

It's trash. It lacks any sublety or the elements from its predecessors. It's a bad star trek series and a bad series in its own right

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

to atmospheric FEV radiation mutatants(FO2)
Are you sure you're not just thinking of Harold?

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

Fallout 4 had really good action, kinda bummed that they dumbed down the conversation, but I loved the verticality you got in the city, and holy fuck I was psyched going into the irradiated sea in my power armour

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

Old Hunters for best quality but you won't get as much time out of it

James Peterson
James Peterson

that fucking pic
I hate how far we have fallen.
video games peaked with deus ex

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

he unironically likes the combat

Attached: 1466348217836.webm (1.72 MB, 1048x500)

Robert Price
Robert Price

Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle.

The world makes even less sense, and is way more memey.

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

the shooting is terrible, same floaty bullet sponge shit as their other games. so is most of the character, weapon, and armor customization. in most cases weapons and armor have one upgrade that's much better than all the others and some skills are mandatory unless you want to play a completely gimped character meaning no matter what character you try to build you will always be picking those skills and enough stats to get them.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

the dumb hipsters that saw a lewis gun and thought it belonged in fallout 4

Attached: 27739-1517788025-803678152.png (1.9 MB, 1920x1080)

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

i think the best way to include things in video games is by not studying how they work

Attached: 1470758400297.webm (675 KB, 854x480)

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

Attached: 1473372322608.webm (1.43 MB, 960x540)

Ethan Williams
Ethan Williams

has anyone played the VR verison?

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Everyone ITT is an idiot.

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

I am a gunlet, what is this soppsed to show?

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

I mean as long as it works there's no need to explain why or how

Attached: Institute-weapons-concept-art.png (2.83 MB, 1536x2044)

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

it's horrible and the optimization is god awful

1 round fired, proceeds to reload 5 extra

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

fuck the lore

Attached: Fallout-4-chems.jpg (329 KB, 1280x1440)

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Attached: 1475233089208.jpg (879 KB, 1068x1422)

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

As much as I do like 4 it has some serious immersion breaking issues. The kid in the fridge being the most notable, but then you have pre-war items and weapons in areas that were supposed to have been sealed off since before the war, fucking THOUSANDS of intact skeletons found preserved in all manner of ridiculous positions after two hundred years and in one piece as if skeletons can hold themselves together when everything else has rotted away, and a shitload of buildings that are far too intact and unmolested after so much time while still containing pipe weapons and things from after the bombs fell.

Parker Young
Parker Young

Glad someone else on here likes fallout 4.

The game has it's problems, but most people just parrot shit they've heard, rather than dig in and find their own likes and gripes with the game.

Attached: 20180312004842-1.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1080)

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

What bothered me most about 4 was that they threw everything good and right about 3 right out window. Just look at the writing in The Pitt and Pointlook. The DLC stories seem to constantly out pace the main every time. And this even true in 4 with Far Harbor.

Attached: fallout--map-of-pre-war-america-by-okiir-d8xco45.jpg (142 KB, 1191x670)

Elijah White
Elijah White

This is a good point

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

No Ron Perlman intro narration
No tribals
No prostitutes
No traits
No skills
It's not even a Fallout game.

Attached: Joshua-Graham---tribes.webm (2.91 MB, 1280x720)

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

You can level your stats

Attached: ScreenShot1.png (1.11 MB, 1920x1200)

Gavin Moore
Gavin Moore

why does mama murphy look like morgan freeman?

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

user, just fucking stop, alright? Fallout 4 is a disaster, its an step backwards in every sense from Fallout 3 and specially New Vegas.

Right out of the bat, the game is not even sure of what it wants to be. It wants to be an RPG, but it doens't offer any role-playing besides "shoot the bad guy", it wants to be a shooter, but it has to many filler between the shooting, it wants to be a Construction Sim, but it has barebones mechanics for it, it wants to be some sort of Diablo style dungeon crawler but it doesn't explore that beyond some basic legendary status monsters and weapons effects.

Apply some uninspired storyline that its just Fallout 3 with the role of its main characters reversed, worldbuilding that doesn't make any sense, recycled soundtrack and awfull user interface.

You have a game that its forgettable at its best and a franchise killer at its worse.

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

good and right

Attached: 1449855588906.jpg (68 KB, 815x500)

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

Ebin b8.

Austin Young
Austin Young

He tried to warn us all.

Attached: 1461138636654.png (95 KB, 1012x1080)

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

remendously fun shoot and loot game
Sounds awful. and the fact they used the fallout brand for it is worse. Sounds like the starwars precuals

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

its a GAME. it doesnt have to be realistic or explain itself at all
again, its a GAME, meant for you to have fun and for entertainment purposes.
you fucking virgins should waste less time nitpicking GAMES and focus on getting girlfriends...
i FUCK girls everyday, because im not some loser ranting about a GAME in my moms basement everday. LOL.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

I will not rob you of a horrifying, painful, easily avoidable death. It's the least I can do as a friend.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

so super mutant culture is literally orc culture and thus nigger culture

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Attached: 1473213511737.png (526 KB, 450x577)

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

it was fixed in Broken Steel, I'm more upset you couldn't join the Enclave

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Fallout 3
good

Attached: Fallout-3-Ladders.png (545 KB, 1069x915)

Caleb Sanders
Caleb Sanders

it was fixed in a DLC you had to pay for

Attached: 1475569504069.jpg (678 KB, 2448x3264)

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

FEV
How did Vault-Tec ever acquire FEV? I'm surprised it was never mentioned anywhere in the original games.

Attached: fallout-timeline.png (39 KB, 909x583)

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

dumb it down for me please
can you really role with 1 intell?
I miss fallout 1&2 where if you rolled with 1 intell all your dialog choices were like
1. Huuuu
2. Duhhhh.
3 wahhhhh.
and people in game would comment on how dumb you were.
Games should force balance/trade off or not have stats at all

Attached: welcometoCM.jpg (75 KB, 350x403)

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

tribals are fucking stupid.

And there are skills. Actually play a game before complaining about it sometime you massive fucking retard.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

I like being able to just walk away from someone but there needs to be consequences for doing so.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

weren't Vault-tec and the Enclave in bed before the bombs

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

there are skills
show me.

Attached: 1443734866087.jpg (29 KB, 528x543)

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

There's SPECIAL and then there's perks. There are no skills

t. played the fucking game

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Why didn't the Enclave just go to Vault 87 to get the FEV in Fallout 2?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (258 KB, 800x832)

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

can you really role with 1 intel
It's the fastest way to level since idiot savant is worth something like 24 int.

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

Thats an engine problem, not the game per se.

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Dude pipe weapons lmao

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

Internal consistency is never a bad thing. Don't confuse with it wanting it to be realistic. It doesn't make sense in its own universe

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

Great shootan mechanics and fun guns
Great power armors
Base building is amazing with mods
Nice locations to go to and explore in the overworld
Companions I actually want to take with me for once in a Fallout game or Bethesda game
But also
Shitty voiced protag
Shitty dialogue options
Shitty "muh son" storyline forced into everything, even irrelevant side quests
Pretty awful sterilization of the perk system
Base building requires a perk far down the charisma tree, demolishing what little RP options were there to start with
Horrible, embarrassing writing for almost all of the main protag's lines

They did plenty right but marred it with incompetence.

Julian Price
Julian Price

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (164 KB, 1280x720)

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

They did plenty right but marred it with Pete Hines.

Attached: 19452-2-1477151132.jpg (423 KB, 2560x1080)

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Attached: 32833840-640x144.jpg (24 KB, 1000x225)

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

Perks != skills

John Gomez
John Gomez

This is a problem with FO3 and FNV too. You walk into houses, where people actually live, and they just decided not to pick up the 200 year old skeleton lying on their floor.

It's worse in FO4. I think there's a disconnect between what Bethesda wants Fallout to be and the actual lore of Fallout. Like Bethesda wanted to make a post-apocalyptic game set in Boston, but that doesn't have much meaning if you don't actually SEE Boston in ruins. So they chose to craft a setting that looks more like the war happened last week.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

Perks are now skills.

If they aren't, what is the difference between perks and skills?

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

24 luck
Man, they really butchered everything huh?

Camden King
Camden King

Attached: 27898-8-1510497743.png (2.51 MB, 1920x1080)

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

Play as a girl. She has a much better voice acting than the guy. Feels sort of like Motoko from Ghost in the Shell.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

they managed to do this right in 3 but not 4
it's like the team that made 3 had nothing to do with the creation of 4

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.gif (2.78 MB, 309x380)

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

It has no level cap, so it's reasonable. If you're playing an FO4 character up to level 107 you would expect to basically be a god.

Cooper Davis
Cooper Davis

The only thing that's butchered is that the other SPECIAL stats do nothing.
And I had to be lucky with legendary drops to get that. (You could also get it temporarily with multiple alcoholic beverages since different ones stack with Party Girl)

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

"perk tree"
skills
wew

Skills were how effective you were at certain things such as lockpicking or speech, while perks were special abilities or quirks that gave you more options based on your playstyle, such as increased crouch movement or chain reactive explosions from energy gun kills. They are seperate entities. So if you're claiming that Fallout 4 still retains skills by using the perk tree as your argument, then now Fallout 4 is lacking a proper perk system. Either way, Fallout 4's character creation system is fucked and you know it.

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

I just got to the Institute, too.

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

at least 2 provisioners sent out from every settlement decked out in ballistic weave with miniguns
My Commonwealth is a very active place.

Attached: ScreenShot2.png (1.55 MB, 1920x1200)

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

anyone else think it's really funny how dead on arrival creation club ended up being? poor bethie

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

when I saw provisioners, I thought the game had an economy system, I was wrong

:)

Attached: 28812-1514751638-841041906.png (2.85 MB, 1920x1080)

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Nah Harold was just splashed with FEV. When West Tek when it got hit by the nuke threw its FEV supply into the atmosphere where it pussied out, went airborne and just made people "immune" to normal FEV which is why wastelanders don't react like vault dwellers to FEV. Problem came from around Fallout 2 era and the Fallout bible days, as Fallout got less pulp science and more grounded in reality FEV became the go to excuse for most mutant shit as it was pretty vague in FO1/2 on its extent of effects. Eventually it got cleared up with the 9th Fallout bible, but they still never covered that FO1 in game logs that say that all FEV was moved from West Tek to Mariposa 7 months before the bombs fell, or how the FEV that was there survived a direct nuclear explosion.

Vault-Tec getting FEV was a thing in FO3 to explain super mutants because FO3 in its entirety is just a mix of people following the Fallout Bibles too closely and bad writing. Still its not too hard to make an excuse for. FEV was originally meant to be a "cure" for the New Plague and with the government directly involved with its creation and oversite and the rampant corruption you could say the government started throwing the shit at various private contractors that they had strong ties with in an effort to get various results. And we consider the Fallout Bibles as quasi-canon still the Enclave didn't really have any stake or care in what V-T was doing until they needed guinea pigs and raided vault 13.

Also fun fact, McCready's kid in Fallout 4 has the new plague or some variation from his description, so whatever he sent home to his kid was probably Proto-FEV as it was the only "cure" they ever worked on in the short time before the bombs dropped.

Distance is the easiest excuse, why go across the whole country when you can travel a much shorter distance and get exactly what you need. Otherwise just bad writing.

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

dead on arrival creation club
blame sony bros for keeping it alive

Asher Parker
Asher Parker

Yup, but really like the armed patrols.
I've gotten several +449xp rewards just walking around as my provisioners clean up.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

was Fallout 4 really your first Fallout game?

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

Attached: 1460323621096.jpg (195 KB, 719x1505)

John Cox
John Cox

Attached: 1517513145309.jpg (77 KB, 711x385)

Tyler Gomez
Tyler Gomez

nigga it's got like 8 things on it and it's been out for months. It didn't live.

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

Distance is the easiest excuse, why go across the whole country when you can travel a much shorter distance and get exactly what you need. Otherwise just bad writing.
why did Vault 87 have FEV then?

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

liking FO4

You played yourself bitch and Sup Forums got no time or candy for you

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

SE is even worse, I'm pretty sure they spend more money updating it than they do selling shit mods

Attached: 1511546030867.png (1.29 MB, 1223x900)

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

They removed stuff for no reason. Why strip down the character progression system established in FO3 and FNV? There is no justification. "Casuals would be intimidated" isn't reasonable since you could have easily had a streamlined option for anyone who didn't want to be so involved in their character creation and just wanted to shoot stuff. Why remove criticals outside of VATS? Again, no reason.

Settlement building wasn't done well. It was a really cool idea, to have you rebuilding the Commonwealth, but I had no interest in the level of micromanagement especially considering the lack of actual implications.They could have set it up in such a way that after you do the main quest, your focus shifts to rebuilding the commonwealth by building settlements, expanding borders, getting rid of raiders / super mutants, etc. Basically, it becomes like a game of Sim City or Civilization. This shouldn't have been something modders had to think of and tried to build on top of Bethesda's shitty code.

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

I love that Todd Howard said "game development pussies"

Attached: 1456188224902.jpg (73 KB, 640x360)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

why did you go through all that effort just to remove a reference to civilization?

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

Only in certain contexts are the skeletons very clearly 200 years old. In most places they're people that died much more recently.

Also.... what's wrong if the raiders like skeletons? I like skeletons.

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

autism

Attached: 30075-1519524121-1068172636.png (707 KB, 1920x1080)

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

I didn't remove. I added it.

I have OCD.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

paid mods
immediate fucking backlash against the idea of paying $9.99 for a set of armor or weapons
bethesda slinks away
Majority of people saying that the only mods they would consider spending actual money on would be large scale ones of DLC-like quality
Bethesda reveals creation club, promising to work with mod authors to showcase only quality mods
Again people telling them the only mods they'd actual buy would be overhauls and new worlds, not a couple of pieces of clothing
creation club is literally only new sets of armor, clothing, or weapons and not a single mod like Autumn leaves shown
they were warned

Attached: game-over.jpg (213 KB, 669x474)

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Gameplay, atmosphere
better than anything
Go through the linear corridor to get your treasure chest with incongruous magic weapons
Yeah, fucking brilliant atmosphere, faggot.

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

i've thoroughly enjoyed fallout 4 every time i've played it.

thats a total of 4-5 times now.

:)

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

promising to work with mod authors
apparently a few modders that post on /fog/ said that bethesda basically give them a one time payment to make mods for bethesda for something like forever

Attached: 1512896843226.png (1.85 MB, 1600x900)

Grayson Evans
Grayson Evans

fall out 4 sucks cock dude

enjoy your bitch boy voiced character, fucking mama murphy, preston garvey and muh crafting

Mason Adams
Mason Adams

I liked 3, NV, and 4. But 4 was a lot more of a disappointment, but the base building fun.

Attached: 27268-2-1507777774.jpg (180 KB, 2560x1080)

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Attached: Peter-Hines.jpg (36 KB, 600x300)

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

That quote
based todd lol
few developers would actually own up to their team/engines shortcomings.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

this motherfucker I swear

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

While the complete removal of skills was a bad call, they have been fucking trash since the first game. In the isometric era you could substitute 1 point of strength for another 20% of a non-melee weapon skill combine that with linear stat giving armor and its made into a dump stat. Speech being detached from Charisma made it the most useless attribute outside of companions which were generally unfinished and liabilities. 3D era fixed this a bit but charisma was made even more useless as it wasn't attached to companions outside of stat boosts.

All FO4 needed was skills like 3/NV, with shit like speech taking the axe, or alternatively having no skills but have traits and make perks actually more build defining.

Again, bad writing/trying to be Fallout 1/2. In universe excuse? Vault-Tec got it from the fuck huge corrupt U.S government that existed and they wanted to use it to create humans that could survive life after the bombs and threw away whatever the original plan for 87 was and fucked with it there. How they got it is never explained, but it can only be assumed they got it after convincing someone in the U.S Government(not Enclave, they had nothing to do with FEV, and little to do with V-T save for mutual ties to the larger now defunc government).

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Todd has been strangely vocal about he wants on new engine and how players hated the voiced protag in 4

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

I like it, but after 20+ hours I'm already burnt out.
I hate the new perk/skill system, enemy leveling, and settlements. Heard that going to Diamond City early on helps the enemy leveling. At least there is no level cap.
Do like exploring though, at Hallucigen Inc building and it's pretty cool. Will check out Vault-Tec HQ after.

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

jesus fucking christ fuck you so fucking much and everyone who thinks like you. cunt.

Attached: 1424539558063.jpg (32 KB, 292x297)

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

It's amazing just how awful the opening to Fallout 4 is.
Have to wait for spouse and baby to do shit that I don't care about because the writers just assumed if they said "this is your husband/wife and this is your baby," you'd automatically have an interest in it
None of the stuff we see of Pre-War America shows any indication of a world at war over the few resources remaining, nope just happy ditzy 50's America with robots and nuclear cars
Vault tec guy to give you admission into your vault shows up just 5 minutes before the nukes hit
Vault just happens to be within running distance
Get into vault just as shockwave of the nuke hits
Go through more shit so you can get cyro sleeped
Watch your spouse that you don't actually care about die and your baby that you don't actually care about get kidnapped.
Finally wake up and get to do shit
Forced to save a group of people I don't really care about, several of which have the worst voice acting/writing in the game (Don't worry though, just in case you "accidentally" shot one of them they're marked as essential)
Get power armor 5 minutes into actually playing the game (Which is why they had to create power cores because saving power armor until end game would just be too hard)
Get a minigun 5 minutes into actually playing the game (It's a shit weapon because why wait until end game to give the player a fucking minigun)
Fight a deathclaw 5 minutes into actually playing the game (It's a shit fight because you just shoot at it for minutes with your shitty minigun and the Deathclaw doesn't kill you because you have you're power armor to tank for you
Now forced to invite these people back to my neighborhood (still essential lol, how else would they be able to introduce our BASE BUILDING mechanics that are actually awful and most people only mess with for 5 minutes)
"You're the leader of the minute men now, here comes those endless quests everybody fucking loves."
just awful

Attached: isaac.jpg (389 KB, 960x540)

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

there will never be another dead space game
feels bad

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

I'm already angry about Fallout 4 don't fucking bring up Dead Space too

Attached: ISAAC-.png (914 KB, 745x540)

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

I wonder how Fallout 4 would have been received if it didn't have those fucking radiant quests and if the first quest was with The Railroad or BoS instead of The Minutemen.The Minutemen were just so boring and the radiant quests were so bad and I'm sure that left a bad taste in people's mouth.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

It's people like you that are the problem. Low standarts and brain holes are your main features.

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

There will never be a game with Isaac and Eli co-op using the USG Ishimura planet-cracker to destroy the moons

Attached: 1445591972700.jpg (204 KB, 794x732)

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Mind giving me a reason rather than just raging? It seems completely reasonable to me that a game with no level cap would also not cap your skills. (and remember, your base skills level are capped. You're just able to go past the maximum of 10 via consumables and armor)

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

EA has so many good IPs locked away in their vault. Fuck them

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

The big twist actually caught me off guard

Why wasn't the Shadow Isaac idea allowed for 3's co-op
If no to Shadow Isaac, why wasn't Eli the co-op partner of 3
Why can you not just let Isaac be at peace and move on with his new qt 3.14 brown British-accented gf
WHAT DID I SAY

Attached: 1512708906956.png (224 KB, 333x413)

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

What is the best mission and why is it Last Voyage of the USS Constitution?

William Smith
William Smith

because it actually had skill checks

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

fallout 3 was fun because it was the first one you played and cemented the idea of a 3d first person fallout
fallout new vegas was fun because there was a ton of attention to the worldbuilding, characters, and narrative
fallout 4 was fun because modding weapons and armor was really fun, the gunplay was a lot better, and building settlements was a fun distraction
they're all fun in their own way and they all have faults too but they're all good games that i enjoyed

Ryan White
Ryan White

It's not a bad game by any means, but I still found it very mediocre and poorly done in a lot of parts, just to mention a few

Dungeons all feel the same after the first 5-10 and 98% of them are populated by either super mutants, raiders, or ghouls
Quests were some of the most forgettable and unmemorable ones I've ever played in a Bethesda game, that stood out just a little more were Silver Shroud and Ironsides. The radiant quests were terrible.
The main story is a mess with terrible writing and dialogue, I had to force myself to really finish it after awhile
Settlement building and gun modifications are neat ideas, but both are incredibly half-assed as per usual Bethesda standards
The perk system is full of useless perks and the majority of the perks are basic % increases

It felt like there was an attempt to make the game great, but then they gave up halfway through.

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

fallout 4 was fun because modding weapons and armor was really fun
It wasn't though. The modding system was an excuse to kill the weapon variety of the game by instead of giving the player better weapons at a consistent rate, instead forcing the player to use the shitty pipe guns for far too long because you'd keep upgrading the receiver to the next +damage one, same for armor.
building settlements was a fun distraction
Settlement building was poorly implemented, just trying to place things down was a pain in the ass and the level of micro-managing your settlements required vs. what you actually got out of them was not worth it.

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

idk what to tell you, i agree there were faults with both systems but i still got a lot of mileage out of them, especially weapon/armor crafting. i agree there could have been more polish and more depth to the settlement stuff, i think there's mods out there that add it but that's not an excuse.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

The modifications were pretty much all just straight upgrades though, it wasn't like there were a lot of branching paths you could go with a weapon to make it something special. Settlement building could have been a lot better in the base game, but without mods your options are somewhat limited and there's also really no incentive to even do it besides just being creative.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

modifications typically followed the format of having a few really crappy ones at the top, then a few alternatives that are all better than the first tier, then a few alternatives that are all better than the second tier, than like one or two that are de facto best
the worst part of that imo is the last part; having one or two options that are clearly better than everything else isn't the right way to handle it, but i don't mind having like tier 1 choices, tier 2 choices, etc. since that gives a better incentive to spec further into gun nut/blacksmith/armorer/science
and yeah, settlements should have been incentivized better for sure. there are a few nice things you can get from the higher tier shops and stuff and having fast access to a doctor that can remove your rads is useful, but it's nothing you'd really miss if you just ignored settlements entirely either

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

our firing and reloading animations needed to be shared with the standard laser set
needed

Why was that?

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Making new animations are too hard for Bethesda, so they'd rather be able to reuse as many animations as possible for different models.

Caleb Perez
Caleb Perez

Seems like they've been giving all the skin cosmetics for free every week. In January they had the Horse Armor for free.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

It's a good looking game, but fuck the creatures.
Mirelurk Hunter and burrowing radscorpion freaked me the fuck out.
Most enemies seem overpowered too, Bloodbug for example.
I'm at that pier near the satellite array with the Super Mutants. I'm hidden and sniping from a second story building yet they're still able to find me.

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Weapon and armor crafting sucked.
Too many tiers of linear upgrades

Weapon variety and balance sucked ass also.
Revolver/Bolt-action animations stupidly slow
Automatics receivers are always one tier behind AND have damage penalty
Rifleman gives armor pen and Advanced Receiver increases fire rate. What is the point of automatics then if they lose in damage per shot AND damage per second?!
Lever-action Rifle reload is fucked. Reloads 5 rounds regardless
Leftover Skyrim enchantments
Holy shit we went full Elder Scrolls with Guns! At least Elder Scrolls has magic and soul gems to explain shit.

And then the usual
not enough RP blah blah blah

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

The modifications were pretty much all just straight upgrades though, it wasn't like there were a lot of branching paths you could go with a weapon to make it something special
Overcharged capacitor crit

Attached: ScreenShot4.png (3.13 MB, 1920x1200)

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

Boosted photon exciter crit.

The overcharged has more base damage.

Pistols grips are better in VATS. Rifles better outside.
Larger clips cost more AP, so there's a tradeoff there as well.

Attached: ScreenShot3.png (2.31 MB, 1920x1200)

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

I've yet to buy a single bethesda game on retail price.. none of their games are worth retail price.

John Long
John Long

explains why there aren't any pump-action shotguns in Fallout 4

Attached: HuntingShotgunFNV.png (380 KB, 2000x533)

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

Unofficial mod requires ALL of the DLC
Still only own the base game from ages ago
Guess I'm not playing Fallout 4 until season pass goes on sale or some shit, how fucking lame.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

pirate it, there are no anti piracy measures for DLC.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

You should have bought it, let it DL then refund.

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

give mod name, i need those cute khakis

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

I honestly haven't pirated anything in years, no idea where even to look anymore.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

You have really low standards if you can even ironically consider this game good.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

Literally The Room of vidya

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

have you ever played an RPG before besides open world bethesda games

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

Got FO4 GOTY for $25
Pirated 3 and NV first, then got them and DLC for $10 each

John Walker
John Walker

mods disable achievements

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

play game you don't like over 100 hours

Likely story

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

the goty edition is on sale
where?

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

im so retarded i didnt even read the post

Henry Barnes
Henry Barnes

I think that despite their faults(Zeni being greedy, making unfortunate design decisions(Radiant Quests, RPG streamlining))
That team has a pretty good head on it's shoulders. It's just gotta get rid of that shitty engine

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

is everyone in the commonwealth left handed? or did somebody just steal every righty gun

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

I would not have played it so much if I didn't think it was good.

I have hundreds of hours in PUBG and I can't stand the game, I literally just use it so I'm not staring at a wall while playing podcasts.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Attached: Fallout-4-guns.gif (2.99 MB, 452x254)

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

3 has way better exploration than 4, 4 starts you off in the most boring corner of the map and honestly in general the exploration in that game is just boring the main quest though is better then 3 for sure

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

Fuck power armor and fusion cores.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

power armor and the leveling in that game makes you fucking op from the start

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

The main story could've been better but FO4 is pretty fun. I was able to take over the institute and still lead the minutemen which I believe to be the best ending. Nuka cola and Far harbor were cool. I keep seeing how far harbor was better but I liked both maps equally. Also, Hancock is the best husbu companion.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

because im not some loser ranting about a GAME in my moms basement everday.
Except you clearly are because you are here, ranting about how games should be "Fun" as if your definition of fun is the right one.
Fallout 4 shit the bed and deserves to be chastised for it.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

Attached: 1456048123120.webm (2.31 MB, 1067x600)

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Hey Todd, how's the wife? Ps, your "deep" rpg is missing a few things, like all of the fucking stats that have been present in literally every other fallout rpg. Fuck you and your watered-down action shit.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

nuka-world is the best dlc because you can make actual choices there.

Attached: 20180119175821-1.jpg (759 KB, 3840x2160)

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

holy fuck thats a nice shitter

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

There are like, threee things wrong with this gane for every thing I enjoy. I like the art style, but the map itself kind of sucks besides the Glowing Sea, which is a cool concept and the gameplay is certainly improved, but the rpg mechanics are nearly non existent and almost every perk in the game is there to either scale your damage, or actually allow you to play the game and if they do neither they're a terrible waste of points. The base building is unnecessary and tedious, the borderlands style gun looting was never asked for and feels pointlessly tacked on, the story is a goddamn mess and none of any of the factions are even remotely acceptable or compel me to give a shit. I like the conpanions but they're even more pointless in this game because yoy can more easily and consistently become a death god earlier in this game because they give you fucking power armor off the bat and you can easily score batteries for it left and right and never worry about running out well before you discover you can make the damn things. Some of the quests are pretty great like the Cabbot Family, but they're few and far in between. It's unfortunate that your level of interaction within them is more limited than ever with dialogue options limited to Yes, Sarcastic Yes, Go Fuck Yourself Until I Later Decide to Yes, and Ask a Pointless and Obvious Question for the Sake of Exposition.

The story of playing a person from Pre War displaced in time and stuck in this wasteland nightmare is worth telling. But they go about it in the laziest way imagineable.

The soundtrack is almost entirely rehashed songs from 3 which is dogshit.

The expanded sandbox elements to turn settlements into my own autistic little Rube Goldberg factory are inane and makes me think these crafting addituons, the randomized guns, and other additions were a committee decision to make the game sell better.

The game seems like it could be nice, makes me excited for the New Vegas mod. But this game sucks

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

[Speech 22/50] Fallout 4 is a great game that provides you with a choice based RPG experience mixed with intense FPS action. The story is an engaging ride where you play as a worried mother/father searching for her kidnapped son in a wacky 1950s future! But watch out, there are forces out to conquer the wasteland remnants of Boston! Build bases and secure the future of mankind, and discover the secret behind your son's kidnapping! Available on Steam for the low price of 79,99$, also on PS4 and Xbone, coming soon on Nintendo Switch!

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

It's a feature.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

i have never completed the main story, i do not know what happens after you go to the institute.

Attached: 20180119175824-1.jpg (617 KB, 3840x2160)

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

I like listening to the Raider sometimes. I took out a leader in Corvega and one in subway. When I got to a police station with raiders trying to break into the jail cell, they talk about one raider leader being killed and how it's less competition for them.

Adrian Peterson
Adrian Peterson

There's quite a few scenes like this. A small department store along the river has a raider gang in it and one of them mentions how one guy went into the Corvega plant and killed everyone. The others don't believe him and ask just how one person was going to take out so many people like that
I tossed a grenade through a small hole in the wall that killed all of them

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

missed a word.

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

I've never used a grenade outside of testing Dense vs Padded vs Dense+Padded (which makes you immune to explosives)

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

DELET THIS

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

want to go back and play f:nv with mods and shit
remember i can't because the game is so fucking unplayable due to the fact that it crashes every 30 minutes

i'm so fucking mad

Attached: 1386479232830.png (139 KB, 350x350)

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

companion falls in love with you if you pick enough locks

what did bethesda mean by this?

Attached: 1507030929147.png (117 KB, 234x278)

John Evans
John Evans

The most frustrating thing is when you get this quest as a morally good character:
Couldn't they have just added the option to inform Nelson Latimer's dad about his son's doings so the chem deal wouldn't happen and Cooke would later on try to get back at you for that?

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Her smile and optimism: Gone

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Yeah, I pretty much just use those explosive harpoons from trainfag's throwables mod

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

Perks are now skills.

Attached: superpete.jpg (73 KB, 844x633)

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

I just missed the gothic like architecture of the pre-war world.

John Long
John Long

This screenshot
All these 3edgy cyberpunk bimbo outfit-mods
The Fallout 4 modding community seems to be made up of fucking degenerate 14yo, trying everything in their power to make the game even more disgusting and un-immersive.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

but what about the retro-futuristic culture despite the setting being 300+ years past the 1950's?

Attached: ATOM-BOMB-BABY.png (254 KB, 1038x1325)

Alexander White
Alexander White

Such a great game full of meaningful choices :^]

Attached: how-a-robot-thinks.jpg (150 KB, 1600x900)

William Morgan
William Morgan

user, you're an odd fellow, but I must say, you post a good brap

Attached: qoIWAVK.png (253 KB, 529x382)

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

Saints Row 2. Good female VA, mediocre male VA.
Devil May Cry 2. Mediocre VA overall.

Play Fallout 1-2 and you'll know what's up.

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

Just got to Hubris Comics, fuck there's about 20 ghouls in there and a legendary.
Hopefully that Silver Shroud quest is worth it later.

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

Hopefully one quest is worth the sum of the entirety of the game

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

Needs less quirky 50s sci-fi and more Mad Max

Christian Hernandez
Christian Hernandez

Attached: dogew.webm (2.82 MB, 960x540)

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

My boy, the only character I genuinely liked in New Vegas outside of the DLCs. If only he was a companion

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

That's a really good point comparing it to Diablo, no wonder I enjoy it so much, thanks!

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

wasted potential: the game

Fuck off Todd, F4 is garbage.

Attached: centaur.png (1.46 MB, 1388x810)

David Brown
David Brown

When will this meme end?
It never was a meme, fallout 4 is plenty bad without looking back on NV.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

I don't even remember the companions in New Vegas
Good argument from someone whose mental capacity is in question already.

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Fallout 4 is unironically the best open world experience I've had in years. I played it right after TW3 and it felt like a breath of fresh air by not handholding you with glowing outlines in every step of the way, exploration actually felt like exploration. I feel bad for everyone who played the game on Normal though, every FO4 footage on lower difficulties I've seen makes the game look like a snoozefest.

Attached: why.webm (2.9 MB, 768x480)

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Attached: 1497293200568.png (1.61 MB, 1170x708)

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

pirate Fallout 4
download a ton of mods that fix many problems of the game, like full dialogue options or choosing an alternate start
plan multiple builds for my character
play 2 hours
get bored
uninstall

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Such is life for retarded modkiddies

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

When the game first release I put about 30-40 hours into my first character before I grew bored after I played the main story. Way later when all the DLC, patches, etc. released I wanted to try the game again and went with that new hardest difficulty for some reason, but FUCK THAT SHIT.

The game is not made with that difficulty in mind. My number one death reason was fucking MINES cluttering the landscape and you always start from the location you last slept at. GG to that. I basically rage uninstalled the game. Next try will be F4VR.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

yeah it was stupid from my part to think that the game had any redeemable quality

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

nigga it is even worse than vanilla Fallout 3 so don't give that shit

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

Get dabbed on

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit