Meanwhile, in bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, in bizarro Sup Forums

Attached: 1.jpg (263x192, 11K)

I respect opinions differing from my own.

Im gonna play a game. See you later.

I hope your life is long and prosperous

God I'm so glad the government rounded up all the cryptominers and executed them with firing squads. Now I can enjoy some comfy PC gaming on my $200 1080ti

I'm glad there are only video game threads on Sup Forums

Games made to feminazi made millions and saves billions and did not get refunded not even once

Fallout 3 is a good game
Diablo 3 is a good game
Fallout 4 is a good game

Sure glad to have the brazilians on my team. Always great connection and their teamwork is always on point. They speak english really well. Great people!

Nintendo and Sony am be friend

WHERE ARE THE DIAMONDS?

Attached: bizarro.jpg (240x240, 12K)

I love my black, Mexican and Jewish friends I met on Sup Forums!

I feel the same about Russians desu. They're very polite and respectful towards their teammates and are pretty easygoing if you make a mistake.

I think video games are good!

I just took a nice walk through the park, how was your day?

I'm glad all this mature players try there best at all time to make it a fair and fun game for every one

I love myself. The thought of living another day fills me with enthusiasm. I really do believe we will all make it.

I hate Reisen!

Attached: 239D2111-6E43-4F80-8B0E-3D73EC3D172E.jpg (447x750, 52K)

Can you imagine what our board would look like if people couldn't keep petty squabbles about grammar and politics to themselves? It would be basically unusable.

Traps are disgusting
Fart fetishists need to be killed

[Purple]
[Green]

I like games.

Microsoft never made the blunder that was forcing kinect in the xbox one bundle adding an unnecessary $100 to the price tag and having always online only with no physical disc sharing and instead released the xbox one taking on the PS4 head-on with close sales forcing both to offer aggressive deals that's good for the consumer all-around.

Nintendo carefully analysed what kind of people the Wii attracted and had the common sense to realize they weren't going to strike fire twice by naming their 2nd console "Wii U" and instead made a more core gamer-focused system with online features rivaling Xbox Live and Playstation Network with no forced gimmicks (but still optional if wanted) and full 3rd party support with games like GTA V.

Grand Theft Auto V took place in Tokyo instead of Los Angeles.

A paper mario game in the style of paper mario people originally liked is released

Gran Turismo doesn't take nearly a decade in-between releases

EA is very consumer friendly

Bungie never left Mircosoft and Halo didn't go down hill.

Japan shifts towards lots of shooters as their primary game output and the United States shift towards JRPG-style games as its primary game-output

No thank you, nurse.

*Nothing happens*

Attached: 1521073559880.jpg (750x1334, 133K)

Fuck off, dentist

>Nintendo carefully studies what made the wii popular and makes the opposite of that

Nice worldbuilding faggot

Bad juju, medicine man.

>2chan spacing

Get the fuck out here hetero

I'm ok with this

Nintendo is a good company with fun games!

Games that have fanservice that appeals to lonely virgins are good and should not be shamed.

Pushing diversity over quality is awesome!

Most of the people who bought the wii didn't buy the wii U and a lot of people bought it because motion controls were hot back then. nintendo themselves said they wanted to capture more "core gamers" (at least that's what reggie said) and that didn't happen. the Wii U was mostly a sales failure and i don't see how non-forced gimmicks with up-todate online services will alienate nintendo's fanbase any. it'll just give them more options and more reason to only have a nintendo console.

Ubisoft and EA are amazing companies because they make lots of money. That's just good business.

Piss off, healing person.

No need to rate every FF in order from good to bad, especially since we all agree they're all fun games.

>213,356
I have absolutely no autism and have no issue with that

This isn’t what I was prescribed, physician.

Suck my cock, Elise

Fuck up, nonphysician

Negroes contribute so much to society

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well today! I just spent a nice sunny day outside playing Boktai on the GBA SP. I stayed out so long I thought I was gonna get sunburn! Good thing my black skin helped me out there LOL

Hope you enjoy your games!

Attached: 1459881912545.jpg (400x387, 74K)

Boy I sure do love vidya games

I deny you, accursed medic.

Non gratias, medice

Games are art and not made to be fun at all! That's why Gone Home is a masterpiece!

glad you didn't get a sun burn fellow frog poster
you have a good day too

Attached: 1492709038362.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

No, please, patient.

Fucking testosterone boys aren't willing to fuck my girlfriend while I play on my Nitensoy, what do Sup Forums?

thanks fren, I think I might spend the night kicking back with my boyfriend. Life is good!

>being hetero
I can respect your difference in lifestyle but I can't help you with appropriate advice.

Nagasaki pls fix thumbs up.

Attached: 1454584687055.jpg (750x591, 104K)

Dont check this 5

You need to put the word out on Twitter about how poorly your girl is getting treated by men and she'll get a job at Kotaku.

I know it isn't what you wanted but sometimes that's all you can get.

Mods are in, post unicorns

Forgive me, Dentist

Don't you guys just love Reddit?

That's where I get all the funniest gaming jokes! It's as great and loving a site as this is.

Honestly, Reddit is just too racist, sexist and toxic for my tastes desu. I like Sup Forums where everyone is friendly

Yea I do, but I'm really big into ResetEra nowadays. Thanks whoever here recommended it to me, it's a blast!

>actual videogame discussion.

Not even bizzaro Sup Forums would discuss videogames

BIZARRO AM MAKE SENSIBLE ARGUMENTS IN GOOD FAITH AND NOT BAIT FOR DRAMA POLITICS AND SHITFLINGING

BIZARRO AM ENJOY VIDEOGAME

This is straight up malpractice.

Haha, you're funny
You're fully composed

dont you mean BIZZARO where are the diamonds?

Go back to medical school you hack.

No gracias, mi medicacion es otra

Too bad Overwatch died, they couldn't match Battleborns prowess and immense developer Randy.

I'm glad I bought Lawbreakers after that kind man asked me to in his video

And I hate you, who hates Reisen!