Give me the quick rundown, i like what i'm seeing on stream

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

give me the quick rundown, i like what i'm seeing on stream

Attached: 1507766063681.jpg (220 KB, 2173x1223)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

it’s cool
you’re going to get fucked until you learn the ins and outs of every map though

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Yup.
Every game you'll be killed from a different angle.
Once you learn them all by getting killed enough you'll be gucci

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

NIGGER

oops im banned for hate speech!

John Harris
John Harris

A thrilling intense game with a perception of depth until you get into a gunfight with someone and its worse than CoD

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

It is like if you piled Bonniville salt flats into PC cases and distribute it to everyone who downloads Siege

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

Ok game that has it's ups and downs, most characters(mostly 3 speed) are just plain broken to play against, shooting in this game is like playing roulette, Never do ranked there's legitimately no reason to play it if your playing it, If you're buying it on consoles use a keyboard and mouse,or just get it for PC, Don't buy the standard edition

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

unless you pay for the DLC ops you arent going to be getting them for a while. 1 is 25000rn (or 5$) and you get about 200-300rn if you win. luckily for anyone that hasnt gotten it yet, they made all attachments free and standards get all OG ops for free. but anyone that bought them beforehand get no refunds.
if you have an affinity for saying nigger or faggot or kike or shit like that a lot, youre probably going to get banned pretty quick

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

waaah it isn’t social acceptable to say nigger wherever i want wtf?????
how disconnected are you from society

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Get Standard or above on PC.

Do your weekly/daily renown challenges. Don't get any cosmetics until you have the important DLC operators (Valkyrie, Hibana and Mira). The rest of the DLC operators are situational and not essential, although they do have some niches that can be fun to play. Lesion is pretty close to making that cut and the 2 newest operators feel pretty strong atm, but time will tell how essential they are.

When you're in a room in a map, look near your compass for the room name. Use that to learn room names and call out when you hear/see/get indication of an enemy in that room. All else failing, use the compass and call out a direction.

If you don't know which attachment to throw on a gun, flash hider is always a safe bet as long as you're not spraying too hard. Muzzle break 100% on any DMR/pistol/Glaz. Always use grips, there's no downside. Don't use laser sight unless it's a shotgun or you're running an aggressive set.

Don't reinforce kid's room.

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Ubisoft

Isaac Richardson
Isaac Richardson

its decent despite this
also it doesnt require Uplay shit like some games do iirc, it will run through steam fine

Attached: 1509007878884.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080)

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

To add,

On bomb, don't reinforce between sites; open them up more to make it a more defensible area.

On a related note, if you have a Mira, don't reinforce next to her mirror unless they ask for it. It's a good strategy for that operator to leave a soft wall nearby to wallbang anyone she sees through the mirror.

Watch killcams when you die to learn how they killed you and remember it next time.

Turn your volume up to max when you play and use your ears, sound is crucial in this game. Don't play with anything other than a headset/headphones and don't listen to music.

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

Nah, still requires Uplay even on Steam, but it merely launches it to the tray minimized when you hit 'play' on Steam, so you really don't notice it there at all. The most you have to interact with it is for changing your avatar and even that just links you to sign in on a browser.

William Hill
William Hill

Don't say fag or nigger

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

if you vs a 5man and you are better then them prepared to get reported for cheating, removed from the match and have a 5 minute cooldown

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

Don't listen to most fags posting here. You don't need more than just a handful operators to be gud at this game. A lot of them are just novelty operators that you would use just to try out their gadget or gun and drop them immediately. I got the starter edition and have unlocked all the operators and have hundreds of hours put into this game. As I said, don't listen to fags.

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

cool tactical shooter ruined by overwatch fags and reddit pandering devs

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

Ubisoft accidentally hit gold. But because it's Ubisoft, it's taking them a while to figure out what to do with it.

Grayson King
Grayson King

also it doesnt require Uplay shit
Lie.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

Honestly, this. It’s an unique, fun FPS that gives you countless ways to outsmart your enemies, but Ubi isn’t exactly the most competent company in regards of developing the game, so there are some real problems in it too: all sorts of technical glitches and issues, overpowered 3 speed (eg. fastest category) operators, dropshotting staying viable for years...

Despite all the things I could critique the game of, I still end up playing it almost daily and I can admit that there’s nothing quite like it. If it seems interesting, it certainly is worth trying, just don’t get the starter edition that has lotsa grinding to compensate the cheaper price.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

AAA priced p2w/grind2win garbage with no server browser, no quality singleplayer content, broken netcode
the core gameplay is okay if you like games like CS. but then just play CS
7/10 pre-DLC, 2/10 now

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

Don't play with anything other than a headset/headphones and don't listen to music.
Saved my life more than once

Julian Harris
Julian Harris

What reason is there not to play ranked? Its straight up a better game mode. Unless youre telling him to learn the game in casual first, which is fair but eventually casual feels too restrictive

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Cry because you never got to play Superior Twitch.

Attached: 66e03c685a393b8abb36a3f7c9a5798ccd504263.png (485 KB, 1000x714)

Anthony Bennett
Anthony Bennett

one pixel peek kill

Attached: 78654356789.png (801 KB, 1156x771)

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

p2w/ grind to win
Are you retarded?

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Attached: 1520986919593.png (102 KB, 540x485)

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

p2w

Attached: 3bb67141efb972506a10376050f52cb4e3f7e0f5.png (1.32 MB, 1800x1354)

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

I'm glad theres at least one other person here whos not a brainlet
One of the most common complaints I see about Siege on Sup Forums is the dlc OP price but the thing is you dont NEED all of them. Just get the ones youre interested in and you'll still have plenty of options on top of the og ops

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

I get votekicked from MP games before I am able to even shoot at anyone but the terrorist hunt can be kind of fun.

Attached: --takeba-yukari-persona-and-persona-3-drawn-by-j-e-m-g--e839e81e03143007073a178058ccd3e0.jpg (83 KB, 341x548)

Nolan Russell
Nolan Russell

p2w/grind2win
You are the worst kind of poster in Siege threads and clearly have never played the game, please stop parroting what other shitposters and brainlets have been saying.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

I bet you're a great guy to play with.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

i-it's not p2w if you're not literally buying a damage boost!
being able to unlock more heroes with abilities in a TACTICAL SHOOTER that revolves around those abilities is p2w. you have a very real disadvantage because your team has less options
fuck off ubishills

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

The base operators and all gun attachments are free now so it is really easy to get into.

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

Ok.

Attached: 1ee.png (184 KB, 374x316)

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

oh no, it's truly retarded. How about you learn to play because you clearly got your ass whooped multiple times due your incompetence thus you blame it on the operators.

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

It's leaning more and more towards Overwatch than the tacticool vision we originally saw, but gotta make them $$$
So if you don't mind autistic/toxic community and clown suits, it's enjoyable

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

I don't even get the chance to be an ass. I think that is the worst part, because I don't even have the option to just piss people off. I don't talk, and I don't even get the chance to break a window before I am votekicked for apparently pressing the W key.

Attached: migraines.png (145 KB, 702x397)

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Come on, there's no way that happens consistently, I'm not saying there isn't toxicity in the community but to that extent?

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

I have tried MP four time. All four times I have been votekicked within 30 seconds. Last time I got kicked I was Last man standing with no TKs and had actually killed most of the enemy team during the one time I got to play. I was kicked before the round ended though.

Jaxson Morris
Jaxson Morris

That sucks man, I'm sorry that's been your experience so far, I hope it gets better.

Attached: rain.jpg (19 KB, 624x139)

Nicholas Carter
Nicholas Carter

I just stopped bothering.
At least I have SWAT 4 and maybe Ready or Not will be not terrible.

Attached: qgone.png (190 KB, 424x305)

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

I love this shit, all the black people are still calling each other niggas and I get to ban them.

David Parker
David Parker

Ready or Not
I sincerely hope it's good.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

Attached: 4C88D4B6-B121-4501-BCFC-B642193357B7.png (2.7 MB, 1080x7426)

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

It will be good if they do not back down on what they have been showing. A game about SWAT members should depict the sick and disgusting things those officers can run into.
That is fucking hysterical. I love morons getting stomped on because they believe the personal army thing exists.

Attached: spidersweats.png (525 KB, 800x566)

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Are you playing Recruit in Ranked/Casual? That'll get you kicked 9 times out of 10.

Charles White
Charles White

What an insufferable lil' shit.

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

Played it during a free weekend, game was fun as fuck but holy shit that community prevented me from buying the game

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

What a ride lmao.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

slow, boring as shit gameplay that revolves around camping

James Bell
James Bell

every fucking thread
for what purpose?

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

Nope I was only playing Casual and when I tried I only had Casual available. I used Terrorist Hunt to unlock some operators before playing MP.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

It's amazing what happens when the byproduct of the /pol/ hivemind gets a dose of reality

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

What operators/loadouts for a brainlet trying to learn the game? My friend keeps urging me to play with him but I think I'm too stupid to learn this game.

Attached: 1514433816831.png (94 KB, 866x900)

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

That's why you play with friends and never go on voice chat with randos.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

why are you suckin a corporations cock so hard? you expecting a reward?

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

My team has kicked people for picking Tachanka because we want to play him

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

that's why you play with friends

Attached: 3453445.jpg (18 KB, 411x412)

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Smoke and sledge if you want to actually learn the layout and makeup of maps as well as timing your gadget.

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

valkyrie is really fun and can teach you a lot about awareness and predicting enemy patterns

Brayden Lee
Brayden Lee

You're going to get yelled at until you learn all the maps.

And you better believe you're going to get yelled at after.

My personal favourite online shooter.

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

They both deserve to be hanged.

Attached: IMG-20112017-222822-0.png (524 KB, 901x696)

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Siege community is awful
Must be an American thing because the community in Europe isn't as awful as people here make it out to be.

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

Rook with MP5 ACOG. You can drop your plates for the team and then do whatever the hell you want.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Its probably that. I seriously haven't touched MP since that happened though so who knows if it will happen now. I be it probably would.
I am not afraid to try putting chocolate in that. chocolate is more useful than people think in foods that are not desserts.

Attached: --mashiro-original-drawn-by-soropippub--186e028ae1f1341f48dca29ae34e8beb.jpg (713 KB, 800x1170)

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

What the fuck man, this is hilarious

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

I've been fucked all day and I've played for 3 years. These fucking noobs are killing me.

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

reduced mag
increased recoil
nerfed mines
took away impacts
STILL KICKING
I'm actually impressed

Can't wait for Lion nerf and all reddit outrage

Attached: 1520824567094.png (24 KB, 112x112)

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

Never get tired of reading this in its entirety

Attached: 1512694632051.jpg (133 KB, 788x524)

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

friends
It's just not fair ;_;

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

so like Sup Forums

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

Lion nerf
But why? His ability makes the other team stupid and they run into my aggressive defensive position and fucking die all the time

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Just a reminder

DON'T LEAVE AFTER YOU DIED IN PART 2 ON PANDEMIC
HIT RETRY BUTTON

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

100% pickrate in pro league and an extremely versatile ability that has 3 charges

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

Sucks man, I got kicked at the beginning but it was usually AFTER breaking a stupid window while team members were in a bad position for it or something.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

its fun...if you have friends to play with, never play with randos. Plus the game is quite entertaining to watch b/c its too easy to fuk up and funny at times.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Jackal and Lion combo + if Lion coordinate with team he could easily help to destroy whole team
Also whole "just don't move" argument doesn't work in shoot out situation

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

I got banned for jokingly calling my friend a cunt on mic.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

For calling my friend a cunt on the mic
Reporting for Toxicity is 100% solely for text

Yeah, I'm sure calling everyone a stupid nigger faggot who should kill themselves in text chat is you just calling your friend a "Cunt" on the mic.

You got what was coming to ya'.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

Stop making up lies
You only get banned/suspended/warned if you typed it in chat

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

GO FAST™ WITH ash IN CASUAL MODE!!

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

from where do these people come? what's going on in reddit that attracts people to Sup Forums?

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

for jokingly calling my friend a cunt on mic.

They don't record voice-chat you dunce

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

I'm going to fuck up you and your offices unless you refund me my $30, they're in walking distance.
There are plenty of pipes and nails in France.

Attached: 1520990966537.png (46 KB, 355x354)

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

Could it be your loading time by any chance? People often get kicked for that. Lowering textures reduces it.

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

bad luck buddy, happend to me a lot in low levels, now things got better, probably some fullstack of faggots were having "fun", I know this shit might be depressing.

Attached: 1513024634004.png (1007 KB, 1000x1172)

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

i know right im in aus, idk what server i connect to but people are pretty alright and if you're mucking around, then they generally will too. Never been kicked for picking an operator either

John Watson
John Watson

People have been banned for saying nigger in voice chat, stop lying.

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

Keep crying dumb frog poster

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Thanks for more (you)s, fool. Maybe if you beg I'll spare you some back to feed your family. If you beg like a good dog, that is.

Attached: 1490914366590.jpg (37 KB, 924x499)

Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen

it's a fun game that is a bitch to get into because it attracts Trackmania levels of autism
eventually you get good but damn it is not fun being crushed those first few days

do not get the starter edition

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

Attached: 62F7DA1D-9ED5-43AF-B527-694CC0CCBFCA.jpg (135 KB, 1024x931)

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Best FPS of this current generation in my opinion.

I put at least 1500 hours into it.
basically stopped playing it recently.

The direction of the meta and new characters... It just wasn't for me anymore.

But man what a ride it was. There are no other games like Siege.

It's real good. It's a unique experience

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Thatcher for attack, because it's everyone's best buddy who keeps whole team together like magic glue, just stick to Thermite or Hibana like peanut to jelly and you're gucci. Also Sledge.

As for Defence - Rook, Kapkan or Mute. Even if you die, your gadget still will be useful, and judging by how I was playing when I was noob, you probably want to start with Anchor operators (guys who keeps their ass on point and wait for baddies).

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Played Overwatch for 5 months, got bored after understanding that it's only about skin events and there is nothing more to do.
Bought Siege later in 2017 with Spanish ops and still playing it.

How they managed to do it? It's still interesting to play after so much time and it doesn't feel like I force myself to play it.

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

Feigning offense and reporting everyone for toxic behavior is the highest form of bantz.

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

They can't track voice-chat logs mate.
The only possible way for them to do so is a video proof from player.

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Lion nerf
Not Finka

Lion seems pretty well balanced. His drone doesn't last for too long, and unless you are a complete idiot or the other team is a coordinated group of 5 you aren't going to get fucked by it.

Finka on the other hand, she is gonna get a Blackbeard or Ela style nerfing over multiple patches.

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

here goes the reddit

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

Low TTK offers more satisfying gameplay.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

overwatch is bad, it's not that siege is great.

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Feigning offense and reporting everyone for toxic behavior is the highest form of bantz.
This guy gets it. Also pretending to be black to try and bait people into calling you a nigger (and then you report them for maximum laffs)

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

passing in game voice chat through aws to parse for racist words can't be done today

can be done and was done here r6 siege has automatic ai bans. it's 2018 junior.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

can be done and was done here r6 siege has automatic ai bans

Attached: Need-a-single-factoid.jpg (17 KB, 207x253)

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Siege doesn't have, but you free to think over wise.
At least you won't be shouting in mic

Blake Young
Blake Young

The quality of the community has actually gotten worse since chat censorship. All I see now are no-fun faggots and retarded children screeching over mics.

Attached: 1501060358459.png (699 KB, 540x540)

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

I've had the opposite experience. Nobody is screaming at each other and everything who does talk is giving good info on enemy positions and set up gadgets

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Well you're full of shit.

Attached: DYRZAAiV4AABzQ4.jpg (23 KB, 973x747)

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

Fucking communist scum

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

Just main blitz and automatically win 1v1s against players who you would never beat otherwise

Attached: blitz-crutch.jpg (152 KB, 612x611)

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Such is the life of Gold 4. I'm sure people are still awful autists in Plat

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

pick Castle
get kills
"heheh get rekt white bois, funny ass crackas" in chat
YOU FUCKING NIGGER SHUT THE FUCK UP NOOB
player has been removed from match by BattleEyeTM

Attached: 1519045473798.jpg (38 KB, 502x547)

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

Every round you spend like 3 minutes before it actually starts, the guns are really easy to use with no recoil but you can't move while shooting or stop and shoot quickly so it's just a campfest. Overall a really slow, boring, easy shooter.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

Attached: Console-Players.webm (1.62 MB, 1280x720)

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

The game doesn't revolve around Gold 4 faggot.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

copper detected

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

no reason to play this since cs go exists

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

Thatcher, he is the support who destroys enemy gadgets with his EMPs and allows for breaching/entry.
Rook on defense, just put down your armor pack and sit in a corner, everyone likes you.

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

The game doesn't revolve around Gold 4 faggot.
Who ever said it did? You said I was full of shit for having a better experience and I said you're wrong and around where I play and the people who seem to be nicer play

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

i dont like counter strike gunplay
but i hate uplay
whats a goy supposed to do

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

you're wrong I play singleplayer and have a better experience
This is you turdlicker.

Attached: 1480555621465.jpg (46 KB, 400x214)

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

Very challenging and rewarding at the same time. You need to be patient learning the map layout and to understand the footstep sound.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

Ash and Thermite best ops

Attached: outbreak-RS.png (577 KB, 1280x720)

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

Buy outbreak packs

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

Get good at cs go, the gunplay is a lot more interesting than this game. Theyre really is no difference between the gunplay in siege and the gunplay in call of duty. Recoil is very minimal and accuracy is way too good after spraying. This game is a timesink in its most classic sense, there is a very low skill ceiling in this game. The only "skill" is some map knowledge. In comparison CS gunplay is frustrating at first but feels rewarding later on.

Christian Williams
Christian Williams

Do you even know what you're arguing user?

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

i have gotten decent at it, i just dont like it
i dont have r6s either because its on fucking uplay
i just play other games instead

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

CS:GO
the gunplay is a lot more interesting than this game
Implying 'interesting' CSGO gunplay = good
Good joke

Attached: 1514176984330.png (58 KB, 441x302)

Tyler Peterson
Tyler Peterson

shooters aren't for you then, cs go is better in every single way than this.

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Well, it really sucks to be you then

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

i had a better experience playing terrorist hunt with my small group of friends so you're wrong the community didn't get worse
When your Dad told you that you were a worthless sack of retarded shit who should kill themselves he wasn't just being an asshole.

Attached: 1519100305076.png (56 KB, 621x702)

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

i just dont like the way csgo does it's guns, i really love quake and ratz: instagib

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Ash pls go

Attached: 1519362585832.jpg (110 KB, 1920x1080)

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Attached: 1519793158639.gif (430 KB, 480x238)

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

There are a lot of good stuff in them
Common, only 4 packs

Logan Butler
Logan Butler

you're kind of fucked then, r6 is a cod style shooter. The closest current quake style shooter is overwatch which is pure dogshit.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

Not an argument.

Attached: 1520918158205.jpg (30 KB, 600x600)

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

Hello fellow Utahn

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

eh, uplay is not that much of a problem tbqh, it's just runs on background while game still launches through Steam (microtransaction jewfaggotry on the other hand is on another level)

I hate Ubishit with pure despise and even though I have to say, that Siege is probably best FPS MP bullshit I've ever shat my time into lately, it's hard, demanding but also really rewarding, once you starting to get good after 100 hours

Attached: 1520691795213.jpg (208 KB, 1021x695)

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

takes 100 hours to get good at a campfest with hitscan weapons
modern Sup Forums

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

they should find out how to make it moddable and let people create maps for it like counter strike and half life

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

/r/-eddit response
campfest
if you think Siege is about camping, you probably never played past level 20, where 5 retards locks themeself in one room and watch windows for 3 minutes straight. You can be csgo global elite, but you're still need to learn and memorize maps, little fella.

Levi Price
Levi Price

The gameplay literally revolves around camping, every fucking mechanic reinforces camping from traps and gadgets to making doors to making little potshots in the wall and sitting there. The only time you don't camp is if it's advantageous to shoot from an unexpected vantage point at the beginning of the round. Otherwise if you're on defense "roaming" is a stupid idea. Out of any popular multiplayer fps ever made this is by far the biggest undeniable campfest in history.

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

How hard?

Attached: 67214469-p0.jpg (454 KB, 1275x2400)

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

Literally copper "strategy" the post

Liam Young
Liam Young

Friends insist that Siege is fun
Game has a bots mode, ask if we can play that while I learn how to play
"Nah you learn the best playing against people"
Okay I guess. Casuals it is
Spend the next two hours getting shot from every angle fucking possible by people aiming down a hole in the wall looking through an even smaller hole in the wall two rooms back
Still not even sure how many maps there are in the game, let alone begin to memorize the minute details of each of them
My experience with Siege so far is that it's absolute cancer. Caveria or whatever her name is is fun, though

Attached: 1400201489829.jpg (397 KB, 1536x2048)

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

wow great fucking rebuttal but I guess you really cant agree with facts without feeling regret for wasting hundreds of hours on this boring piece of shit game

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

They rotate maps out every few months too because they're too fucking cheap to buy good servers

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

that's literally the entire game, "high level" r6 is abusing obscure walls and memorizing where they are

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

bitching over social media abouy meany words
getting a baddie banned
Yeah, sure, the guy is an idiot for what he doed, but the whole thing is wrong.

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

Map knowledge is 'abuse'

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

But you did actually posted lovel level/beginners play tactic mate.
If you think that game is all about staying on objective and waiting for attackers, you either haven't played it much or either played it on free weekend.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

every fucking mechanic reinforces camping from traps and gadgets to making doors to making little potshots in the wall and sitting there
the purpose of traps is for intel or so you don't have to watch an angle. lesions traps only do 10 damage and generate over time. You have to keep moving and spread them out to get the most intel possible you can't just throw them all down in prep time. Ela's traps work best offsite because they will stun teammates if you put them in the objective. Frosts and kapkan traps rarely ever work to begin with. If your entire team is camping on point defenders can open up every wall, hatch, and floor in complete safety leaving you nowhere to hide. Roaming is the dominant strategy because if you force attackers to drone everything out and waste time they're gonna have to rush the objective unprepared in the last 30s.

Attached: sledge-siege-costanza.jpg (178 KB, 394x370)

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

in the sense that it's a cheap gameplay mechanic and not a particularly skillful one at that. nothing separates a good player from a bad player apart from being aware at whatever walls are hardest to notice a hole in

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

nothing separates a good player from a bad player apart from being aware at whatever walls are hardest to notice a hole in

How about you use the drones you're provided to scout out ahead of time

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

Its nice but its pay 2 win, every DLC op is OP and they dont nerf said op until they release the next OP DLC op

Attached: 1515830840690.jpg (181 KB, 720x541)

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

t. babby who died to a camper once

Attached: 9F32774D-F67B-4AA0-9BF3-BCBC90C5C012.png (429 KB, 636x543)

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

Frosts and kapkan traps rarely ever work to begin with

I destroy teams as both by going as far away from the objective as possible and placing them in totally random spots.

James Cox
James Cox

gotta love this autistic theorycrafting with no semblance to the actual reality of the game. yeah of course "spreading traps" would make them more useful and wouldn't completely negate them because they won't do fucking shit if you set a trap far away from the objective and nobody ends up going there. oh yeah and attackers can "blow up" every wall even though you can literally reinforce every wall and your only option is using thermite to blow up two of them. honestly your post reads like a fanfic novel

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Kapkan traps are anti rush tools.
Frost traps are for windows entry denial

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

Dying from murder holes does not happen anywhere near as often as you think it does. If you open up a hole in the wall it's really fucking obvious and all the attacker has to do is prefire it for a free headshot. The only way you're going to get a free kill from them is if the enemy doesn't drone which any good player is always going to do.

Attached: echo-siege.png (253 KB, 800x800)

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

video proof from player
So I can make fake videos to get people banned? Sweet.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Blowing any of the walls can already change balance in the match copper boy
Especially if, how you said, whole team is camping on objective.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

windows entry denial
not hiding one behind your shield

John Miller
John Miller

gotta love this autistic theorycrafting with no semblance to the actual reality of the game
Nigga that's how you use Lesion. Spread out his traps to give you info on enemy positions when they get popped. If they don't get popped you know people haven't gone through that area yet. Plus you can hold a position near a trap and use it going off as your cue to turn the corner and murder the guy who tripped it

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

Don't bother, you've missed the fun siege train and now it's the Reddit express where the devs are only listening to the loudest community of shitters and console players. One of the latest operators can automatically inject every person on her team with nano machines, this gives her team 20 health into over-heal, pretty much removes recoil for her team, and can raise a downed person from the other side of the map. The other new operator is pure cancer. He has a drone that flies over head, when he activates his ability, you've got 3 seconds to get somewhere safe-ish while still being able to watch your angles because if you move even a single pixel, the whole enemy team has wall hacks of your position for the rest of his gadgets operating time.

The latest ops have cornered the game into a single play style where the attacking team is always full rush and the defending team is playing for that, the next operators are probably going to be more game breaking than Lion, the drone Op, because they've entered power creep territory and they're all creatively bankrupt retards with no idea of balance.

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

where the attacking team is always full rush

That's super easy to fight against

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

"roaming" is a stupid idea
holy fucking copper batman

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

Most of the time it really predictable, but yeah it really useful especially if there are only 2 ways to get to the objective

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

The gameplay literally revolves around camping

so this is the power of copper players..

100% of plat and diamond games revolve around roamers. 9/10 i've played, a defender runs out at least once.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

yeah of course "spreading traps" would make them more useful and wouldn't completely negate them because they won't do fucking shit if you set a trap far away from the objective
Gu mines don't stack. You can step on a dozen gu mines you only take 10 damage. Furthermore 10 damage is not going to be enough to change the TTK 90% of the time and one thatcher grenade is going to destroy everything you put down.

And again they're not for kills they're for intel. When your gu mine goes off you tell your roamers where they are and they can pinch them for easy kills.

they won't do fucking shit if you set a trap far away from the objective and nobody ends up going there.
You have 8 traps and there are only so many directions the attackers will push, some will be more common than others because they're too dangerous. You also should be on cameras right when the round starts so you know which direction they spawned giving you a good idea where they are likely to push.

oh yeah and attackers can "blow up" every wall even though you can literally reinforce every wall and your only option is using thermite to blow up two of them
If you're placing it in corners you've effectively cut off half the room and you can't reinforce ceilings and floors. Your pixel peek isn't worth jack shit if sledge opened up the ceiling over you. You'll find out the hard way once you get out of copper.

Attached: laughing-spetznas.png (113 KB, 467x333)

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

Well look on the bright side here, you could be still shitter in CS:GO and Siege, but you get a lot of (you)s. Congratulations

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

I bought the football helmet for Castle just for how absurd it was.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

even though you can literally reinforce every wall and your only option is using thermite to blow up two of them.
You only get 10 walls, bombsites are designed so that there will always be a hatch open or a few soft walls, Hibana can destroy all hatches, make 3 prone-sized holes or one crouch sized hole and one prone hole in addition to thermites two full sized holes.

Just 2 holes opens up more angles than most defending teams can fight back against, for example on Chalet blowing up the snow-mobile wall gives you LOS to 90% of the A bomb site, an angle through the connector room to shoot into the other bombsite and you also cut off rotations through blue hallway and the fireplace stairs, if they didn't do the interior wall in the wine cellar you can take that out with an ash charge after you plant and get LOS to 90% of BOTH bomb sites. You've only used one thermite charge.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

Attached: least-intelligent-comment.png (280 KB, 1190x906)

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

Not with the Reddit's wet-dream diamond comp. Between Dok and Lion, Thermite and Thatcher, and Hibana or Ash it's incredibly easy for the defending team to get overwhelmed. You literally can't say that it's easy to defend against when Bandit is a mandatory pick but isn't allowed to leave the site because his whole fucking existence is now standing next to a wall to try counter Therm/Thatch combo. The second the attacking team spawns, it's shoot the cameras as you b-line for the object, then all at once you've got Dok calling, Lion's wallhacks counting down, you've just heard Thatchers grenade go off and the Thermite start and Hibana is making an opening on another wall or Ash is about to rush through a window. All this happens within 10 seconds.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Be Mute
Place jammers
Run out and trade to kill Thatcher
Suddenly only Ash is worth a shit.
Whoa....

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

Henry James
Henry James

t. Silver

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

predictable
That is not the best thing about it.
But a shield in a doorway, put a trap behind it and noone is going through there without destroying that shield.

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

Nobody runs Thatcher any more, we Buck from above to try and kill or scare off the Bandit then shoot the batteries and breach, the extra frags have way more utility than thatcher's claymore.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Dunno, guess I get carried in /r6g/ even though they invite me a lot lmao.
Sucks when you're a shitty with even shittier teammates but you guys will get out of... gold? is that why you say silver?
Anyway stop being fucking bad and take the fight to them instead of shitting your pants in the objective room.

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

rook doesn't put shirts down until after round starts
ash/thermite doesn't blow a wall until after everyone was forced to run in the killzone and get shot
THATCHER NEVER DOES SHIT

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

That what I was talking about.
But if our goal is to drain attackers resources, it's ok

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

hero shooter
gets boring very quickly
soft p2w unlocks every now and then unless youve been playing for long enough to just buy them with in-game points
overall a great waste of potential, it could have been good

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

proof of skill is /r6g(old)/ inviting you to play

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

hit someone directly with impact grenade after they walked through a kapkan trap and needles
still alive

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

Uhh, yeah, the core group is diamond/plat, every single season.
Many of them even got diamond in season one when cheaters were crawling all over the fucking place.
Sorry you were too shitty for anyone to want to play with bud, maybe you should increase these skills you think you have.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

what music does he listen to, Sup Forums?

Attached: lion-angry-albums.jpg (105 KB, 554x475)

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

imagine being SO BAD that you think delaying the other team or fighting them before they reach the objective is impossible
bet spawn peeks would make you shit blood in rage

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Good boi! Look at him go! So proud!

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

Angry albums
youtube.com/watch?v=zZMg9ryeWOw

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

Imagine being droned and giving away free kills every single round.

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

Y-you're shitty, this comp works every time!
No, I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about
HUMBLEBRAGGING FAGGOT
Holy shit user, we get it, you're gold, you want to pretend you're good, and you know what you're talking about, and that you only browse reddit to counter their meta.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

Running out with an SMG against the entire enemy team with ARs with ACOGs to pick one guy whose location you don't know while they have your exact location marked on their HUD
Enemy team is deaf, all looking in one direction, and doesn't hear you smashing open a door and they didn't bother to place any claymores down

Attached: bait-all-out.png (122 KB, 625x626)

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Drones are invisible and don't make sound, also they're impervious.
When you get seen by a drone you're rooted in place and can't fight back.
IMAGINE being this bad at a videogame.

Attached: RIP-ankles.png (160 KB, 568x311)

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

retard nigger parks his shitty drone outside without ever moving it somewhere useful
doesn't contribute anything all game, never EMPs or blocks with shield
costs us the game
fag: gg

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

he thinks there is just one person around

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Once you've been droned they would already know what you're up to.
But hey, keep doing that, I always up for free kills

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

Yes, all these things always happen, it's not because you're too stupid to move when compromised or because you take hallway fights against people with better range than you, attackers are just OP.

William Morgan
William Morgan

What does anything you just said have to do with runouts

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Go on Sup Forums for any game
Most of the playerbase is a smidge above the average retard.
They act smug about it
When their 1337 strats are hard countered they cry about cheating, no one could possibly out play meta.
Continue to argue meta strats the better players already have workarounds for.
Every single game.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Frosts traps rarely ever work to begin with.

Attached: 27332349-10213392424298651-7890604902450143822-n.jpg (26 KB, 540x338)

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

He thinks I meant run out of the building.
Okay bud, it's time to stop. the objective isn't the building itself retard, you have tons of space to work with if you aren't completely fucking useless.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

You just shoot down while vaulting.

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

0%

Attached: invitational-pick-rates.png (22 KB, 737x399)

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

You just shoot down while vaulting.
Depends on op speed, 3 speeds actually vault so fast that you get trapped even if you shoot.

Austin Green
Austin Green

Runout doesn't mean runout.

Attached: d45.jpg (8 KB, 200x200)

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

He thinks I meant run out of the building.
That is LITERALLY what a run out is fuck off retard.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

e-sport

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

Huh. Didn't know that.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

It's not consistent.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

When your main pick was always Smoke before you even followed the esports shit

Attached: 1491278575624.jpg (435 KB, 3600x1920)

Matthew White
Matthew White

Talk about spawn peeking or roaming
"YOU MEANT RUNOUT I'M NOT ONLY GOLD"
Just b urself and you'll hit diamond
Lmao not really your lack of critical thinking skills tell all.

Attached: 1520773631764.jpg (19 KB, 293x212)

Adam Long
Adam Long

Attached: moving-goalposts.jpg (24 KB, 300x240)

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

Refer to my actual post you fucking moron.

GG, just like your siege games, you're too god damn stupid to adapt.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

Hibana is the only really good DLC op, everyone else is okay.

People need to stop crying about DLC ops.

Christian Cook
Christian Cook

Attached: goalposts.jpg (89 KB, 594x395)

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

Pretends to troll when BTFO.
Oh well, troll me all you want, I'm diamond and you are not.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

The concept is nice but i really wish the ttk wasn't as low as it is

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Then go play phone games casual fuck

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

My phone is Dokk'ed. :^(

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Low ttk is literally more casual than high ttk, what's wrong with you? There's objectively a lower skill ceiling with low ttk

Connor Morales
Connor Morales

this is what soybrain nu-Sup Forums thinks

Attached: 1520657727273.jpg (15 KB, 221x250)

Andrew James
Andrew James

Ur apinion is shit from ass

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

it's okay if I get shot because it takes me 5 hours to die under constant gunfire it's okay if I over extend or overexpose myself because my mistakes aren't punished

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

I don't need to outfight my enemies, I just need to see them first! BASED call of duty revolutionizing shooters!

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

every time
this happens every time
every time some faggot shows their account for literally anything related to gaming, they turn out to be gigantic faggots

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

last guy alive
2-1 they’re winning
9 kills the rest of the team has nothing apart from one guy who has 1
vote to kick me
mfw

Attached: A0E75526-EB70-4AC1-8343-17470D998FC6.gif (2.82 MB, 414x382)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit