Give me the quick rundown, i like what i'm seeing on stream

give me the quick rundown, i like what i'm seeing on stream

Attached: 1507766063681.jpg (2173x1223, 220K)

it’s cool
you’re going to get fucked until you learn the ins and outs of every map though

Yup.
Every game you'll be killed from a different angle.
Once you learn them all by getting killed enough you'll be gucci

NIGGER

oops im banned for hate speech!

A thrilling intense game with a perception of depth until you get into a gunfight with someone and its worse than CoD

It is like if you piled Bonniville salt flats into PC cases and distribute it to everyone who downloads Siege

Ok game that has it's ups and downs, most characters(mostly 3 speed) are just plain broken to play against, shooting in this game is like playing roulette, Never do ranked there's legitimately no reason to play it if your playing it, If you're buying it on consoles use a keyboard and mouse,or just get it for PC, Don't buy the standard edition

unless you pay for the DLC ops you arent going to be getting them for a while. 1 is 25000rn (or 5$) and you get about 200-300rn if you win. luckily for anyone that hasnt gotten it yet, they made all attachments free and standards get all OG ops for free. but anyone that bought them beforehand get no refunds.
if you have an affinity for saying nigger or faggot or kike or shit like that a lot, youre probably going to get banned pretty quick

>waaah it isn’t social acceptable to say nigger wherever i want wtf?????
how disconnected are you from society

Get Standard or above on PC.

Do your weekly/daily renown challenges. Don't get any cosmetics until you have the important DLC operators (Valkyrie, Hibana and Mira). The rest of the DLC operators are situational and not essential, although they do have some niches that can be fun to play. Lesion is pretty close to making that cut and the 2 newest operators feel pretty strong atm, but time will tell how essential they are.

When you're in a room in a map, look near your compass for the room name. Use that to learn room names and call out when you hear/see/get indication of an enemy in that room. All else failing, use the compass and call out a direction.

If you don't know which attachment to throw on a gun, flash hider is always a safe bet as long as you're not spraying too hard. Muzzle break 100% on any DMR/pistol/Glaz. Always use grips, there's no downside. Don't use laser sight unless it's a shotgun or you're running an aggressive set.

Don't reinforce kid's room.

Ubisoft

its decent despite this
also it doesnt require Uplay shit like some games do iirc, it will run through steam fine

Attached: 1509007878884.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

To add,

On bomb, don't reinforce between sites; open them up more to make it a more defensible area.

On a related note, if you have a Mira, don't reinforce next to her mirror unless they ask for it. It's a good strategy for that operator to leave a soft wall nearby to wallbang anyone she sees through the mirror.

Watch killcams when you die to learn how they killed you and remember it next time.

Turn your volume up to max when you play and use your ears, sound is crucial in this game. Don't play with anything other than a headset/headphones and don't listen to music.

Nah, still requires Uplay even on Steam, but it merely launches it to the tray minimized when you hit 'play' on Steam, so you really don't notice it there at all. The most you have to interact with it is for changing your avatar and even that just links you to sign in on a browser.

Don't say fag or nigger

if you vs a 5man and you are better then them prepared to get reported for cheating, removed from the match and have a 5 minute cooldown

Don't listen to most fags posting here. You don't need more than just a handful operators to be gud at this game. A lot of them are just novelty operators that you would use just to try out their gadget or gun and drop them immediately. I got the starter edition and have unlocked all the operators and have hundreds of hours put into this game. As I said, don't listen to fags.

cool tactical shooter ruined by overwatch fags and reddit pandering devs

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Ubisoft accidentally hit gold. But because it's Ubisoft, it's taking them a while to figure out what to do with it.

>also it doesnt require Uplay shit
Lie.

Honestly, this. It’s an unique, fun FPS that gives you countless ways to outsmart your enemies, but Ubi isn’t exactly the most competent company in regards of developing the game, so there are some real problems in it too: all sorts of technical glitches and issues, overpowered 3 speed (eg. fastest category) operators, dropshotting staying viable for years...

Despite all the things I could critique the game of, I still end up playing it almost daily and I can admit that there’s nothing quite like it. If it seems interesting, it certainly is worth trying, just don’t get the starter edition that has lotsa grinding to compensate the cheaper price.

AAA priced p2w/grind2win garbage with no server browser, no quality singleplayer content, broken netcode
the core gameplay is okay if you like games like CS. but then just play CS
7/10 pre-DLC, 2/10 now

>Don't play with anything other than a headset/headphones and don't listen to music.
Saved my life more than once

What reason is there not to play ranked? Its straight up a better game mode. Unless youre telling him to learn the game in casual first, which is fair but eventually casual feels too restrictive

Cry because you never got to play Superior Twitch.

Attached: 66e03c685a393b8abb36a3f7c9a5798ccd504263.png (1000x714, 485K)

>one pixel peek kill

Attached: 78654356789.png (1156x771, 801K)

>p2w/ grind to win
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1520986919593.png (540x485, 102K)

>p2w

Attached: 3bb67141efb972506a10376050f52cb4e3f7e0f5.png (1800x1354, 1.32M)

I'm glad theres at least one other person here whos not a brainlet
One of the most common complaints I see about Siege on Sup Forums is the dlc OP price but the thing is you dont NEED all of them. Just get the ones youre interested in and you'll still have plenty of options on top of the og ops

I get votekicked from MP games before I am able to even shoot at anyone but the terrorist hunt can be kind of fun.

Attached: __takeba_yukari_persona_and_persona_3_drawn_by_j_e_m_g__e839e81e03143007073a178058ccd3e0.jpg (341x548, 83K)

>p2w/grind2win
You are the worst kind of poster in Siege threads and clearly have never played the game, please stop parroting what other shitposters and brainlets have been saying.

I bet you're a great guy to play with.

>i-it's not p2w if you're not literally buying a damage boost!
being able to unlock more heroes with abilities in a TACTICAL SHOOTER that revolves around those abilities is p2w. you have a very real disadvantage because your team has less options
fuck off ubishills

The base operators and all gun attachments are free now so it is really easy to get into.

Ok.

Attached: 1ee.png (374x316, 184K)

oh no, it's truly retarded. How about you learn to play because you clearly got your ass whooped multiple times due your incompetence thus you blame it on the operators.

It's leaning more and more towards Overwatch than the tacticool vision we originally saw, but gotta make them $$$
So if you don't mind autistic/toxic community and clown suits, it's enjoyable

I don't even get the chance to be an ass. I think that is the worst part, because I don't even have the option to just piss people off. I don't talk, and I don't even get the chance to break a window before I am votekicked for apparently pressing the W key.

Attached: migraines.png (702x397, 145K)

Come on, there's no way that happens consistently, I'm not saying there isn't toxicity in the community but to that extent?

I have tried MP four time. All four times I have been votekicked within 30 seconds. Last time I got kicked I was Last man standing with no TKs and had actually killed most of the enemy team during the one time I got to play. I was kicked before the round ended though.

That sucks man, I'm sorry that's been your experience so far, I hope it gets better.

Attached: rain.jpg (624x139, 19K)

I just stopped bothering.
At least I have SWAT 4 and maybe Ready or Not will be not terrible.

Attached: qgone.png (424x305, 190K)

I love this shit, all the black people are still calling each other niggas and I get to ban them.

>Ready or Not
I sincerely hope it's good.

Attached: 4C88D4B6-B121-4501-BCFC-B642193357B7.png (1080x7426, 2.7M)

It will be good if they do not back down on what they have been showing. A game about SWAT members should depict the sick and disgusting things those officers can run into.
That is fucking hysterical. I love morons getting stomped on because they believe the personal army thing exists.

Attached: spidersweats.png (800x566, 525K)

Are you playing Recruit in Ranked/Casual? That'll get you kicked 9 times out of 10.

What an insufferable lil' shit.

Played it during a free weekend, game was fun as fuck but holy shit that community prevented me from buying the game

What a ride lmao.

slow, boring as shit gameplay that revolves around camping

>every fucking thread
for what purpose?

Nope I was only playing Casual and when I tried I only had Casual available. I used Terrorist Hunt to unlock some operators before playing MP.

It's amazing what happens when the byproduct of the Sup Forums hivemind gets a dose of reality

What operators/loadouts for a brainlet trying to learn the game? My friend keeps urging me to play with him but I think I'm too stupid to learn this game.

Attached: 1514433816831.png (866x900, 94K)

That's why you play with friends and never go on voice chat with randos.

why are you suckin a corporations cock so hard? you expecting a reward?

My team has kicked people for picking Tachanka because we want to play him

>that's why you play with friends

Attached: 3453445.jpg (411x412, 18K)

Smoke and sledge if you want to actually learn the layout and makeup of maps as well as timing your gadget.

valkyrie is really fun and can teach you a lot about awareness and predicting enemy patterns

You're going to get yelled at until you learn all the maps.

And you better believe you're going to get yelled at after.

My personal favourite online shooter.

They both deserve to be hanged.

Attached: IMG_20112017_222822_0.png (901x696, 524K)

>Siege community is awful
Must be an American thing because the community in Europe isn't as awful as people here make it out to be.

Rook with MP5 ACOG. You can drop your plates for the team and then do whatever the hell you want.

Its probably that. I seriously haven't touched MP since that happened though so who knows if it will happen now. I be it probably would.
I am not afraid to try putting chocolate in that. chocolate is more useful than people think in foods that are not desserts.

Attached: __mashiro_original_drawn_by_soropippub__186e028ae1f1341f48dca29ae34e8beb.jpg (800x1170, 713K)

What the fuck man, this is hilarious

I've been fucked all day and I've played for 3 years. These fucking noobs are killing me.

>reduced mag
>increased recoil
>nerfed mines
>took away impacts
>STILL KICKING
I'm actually impressed

Can't wait for Lion nerf and all reddit outrage

Attached: 1520824567094.png (112x112, 24K)

Never get tired of reading this in its entirety

Attached: 1512694632051.jpg (788x524, 133K)

>friends
It's just not fair ;_;

so like Sup Forums

>Lion nerf
But why? His ability makes the other team stupid and they run into my aggressive defensive position and fucking die all the time

Just a reminder

DON'T LEAVE AFTER YOU DIED IN PART 2 ON PANDEMIC
HIT RETRY BUTTON

100% pickrate in pro league and an extremely versatile ability that has 3 charges

Sucks man, I got kicked at the beginning but it was usually AFTER breaking a stupid window while team members were in a bad position for it or something.

its fun...if you have friends to play with, never play with randos. Plus the game is quite entertaining to watch b/c its too easy to fuk up and funny at times.

Jackal and Lion combo + if Lion coordinate with team he could easily help to destroy whole team
Also whole "just don't move" argument doesn't work in shoot out situation

I got banned for jokingly calling my friend a cunt on mic.

>For calling my friend a cunt on the mic
>Reporting for Toxicity is 100% solely for text

Yeah, I'm sure calling everyone a stupid nigger faggot who should kill themselves in text chat is you just calling your friend a "Cunt" on the mic.

You got what was coming to ya'.

Stop making up lies
You only get banned/suspended/warned if you typed it in chat

GO FAST™ WITH ash IN CASUAL MODE!!

from where do these people come? what's going on in reddit that attracts people to Sup Forums?

>for jokingly calling my friend a cunt on mic.

They don't record voice-chat you dunce

I'm going to fuck up you and your offices unless you refund me my $30, they're in walking distance.
There are plenty of pipes and nails in France.

Attached: 1520990966537.png (355x354, 46K)

Could it be your loading time by any chance? People often get kicked for that. Lowering textures reduces it.

bad luck buddy, happend to me a lot in low levels, now things got better, probably some fullstack of faggots were having "fun", I know this shit might be depressing.

Attached: 1513024634004.png (1000x1172, 1007K)

i know right im in aus, idk what server i connect to but people are pretty alright and if you're mucking around, then they generally will too. Never been kicked for picking an operator either

People have been banned for saying nigger in voice chat, stop lying.

Keep crying dumb frog poster

Thanks for more (you)s, fool. Maybe if you beg I'll spare you some back to feed your family. If you beg like a good dog, that is.

Attached: 1490914366590.jpg (924x499, 37K)

it's a fun game that is a bitch to get into because it attracts Trackmania levels of autism
eventually you get good but damn it is not fun being crushed those first few days

do not get the starter edition

Attached: 62F7DA1D-9ED5-43AF-B527-694CC0CCBFCA.jpg (1024x931, 135K)

Best FPS of this current generation in my opinion.

I put at least 1500 hours into it.
basically stopped playing it recently.

The direction of the meta and new characters... It just wasn't for me anymore.

But man what a ride it was. There are no other games like Siege.

It's real good. It's a unique experience

Thatcher for attack, because it's everyone's best buddy who keeps whole team together like magic glue, just stick to Thermite or Hibana like peanut to jelly and you're gucci. Also Sledge.

As for Defence - Rook, Kapkan or Mute. Even if you die, your gadget still will be useful, and judging by how I was playing when I was noob, you probably want to start with Anchor operators (guys who keeps their ass on point and wait for baddies).

>Played Overwatch for 5 months, got bored after understanding that it's only about skin events and there is nothing more to do.
>Bought Siege later in 2017 with Spanish ops and still playing it.

How they managed to do it? It's still interesting to play after so much time and it doesn't feel like I force myself to play it.

Feigning offense and reporting everyone for toxic behavior is the highest form of bantz.

They can't track voice-chat logs mate.
The only possible way for them to do so is a video proof from player.