Is it too late to get into CSGO?

Is it too late to get into CSGO?

Attached: 1521082867471.jpg (800x800, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds
youtu.be/v0rlCJ047Ds?t=48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, it's not worth it if you enjoy the older games. I got it with the valve game bundle on steam and played a few matches. No specific server list, just random matchmaking and full of lootboxes and other bloated features.

depends on your age
if you're over 16 and not a faster learner, yeah

Yes, the game would put you to play with smurfs in lower ranks who expect you to play as good as their main ranks

>lootboxes and other bloated features

What other bloated features lmao it's literally regular counter strike with weapon skins. The lootboxes are 100% non-intrusive

No, it's never too late to get in to games that popular.

Just don't play the Valve game modes, be very ready with the knowledge that if you want to play competitively instead of just surf/custom game modes you're going to have to pay to play on a client.

I started playing in January 2017 and I'm still gn3. The game has a large learning curve but I'm also just kinda shit

>is it too late to have fun

what the fuck are you smoking

disregard all the faggots in this thread, here's your answer OP; no it is not too late. it is a fun game. if you're playing by yourself you're gonna have a worse experience than if you play with atleast one more guy. the game has some glaring flaws but if you like 1.6 and/ or css you're gonna feel right at home. put some time into it and when you feel adequate start playing on a third party service. i recommend faceit.

Compare this

Attached: csgo.jpg (1100x618, 65K)

nah, just get x22 and you're fine

To this

Attached: 1.6.jpg (800x600, 81K)

>competitive shooter in 2018 has matchmaking

Wow what a bloated feature

Attached: 1506610241340.png (629x504, 36K)

you can still use that server browser if you want to.

There's a server browser.

are you actually fucking stupid?

Attached: JV0YrKO.png (1500x951, 470K)

sure but as someone who played it since 2012 I got tired of it long ago, Valve better announce something big this year, I want something fresh

It's fun but if you're bad at FPS prepare to get bullied a lot

play R6 Siege instead

I tried to git gud but I found the game boring and my wrists started hurting after attempting aim practice every day for 30 minutes.

Well thank fuck it has that at least. Most of my complains are invalid in that case. I just got teamed up with russians all the time through the matchmaking feature. Had to turn the game off in the first hour of playing.
Still not fond of the lootboxes but which game doesn't have that nowadays?

Siege is literally counter strike for people who can't aim

There's also actual visual feedback for recoil now.

It's not worth it. Games last 40 minutes and you spend roughly 10 minutes actually playing. Play Rocket League instead.

I don't really think that's a fair comparison

>Fighting recoil patterns with a dash of RNG equals good aim

K bud

Why not? They're both round based 5v5 shooters. CSGO relies on outskilling and outsmarting your opponents, Siege relies on teamwork, randomness, and operator skills.

Learning cross hair placement and how to spray control is literally what aiming is all about. And spray control in CS is harder and more important than siege

Siege is all about outsmarting the other team with map knowledge

siege is about waiting spamming skills until your ultimate is charged then you press q to win

Except when you 1-tap standing perfectly still on an enemy who is standing perfectly still and still miss because there's a 50%of you hitting them from X meters

You just said it yourself it's a team effort not individual skill that wins games. You put a God on a team of shitters on csgo they can win easily, you do the same with siege you'll probably still lose.

t. copper

You're wrong and obviously terrible at the game.

You sound like a brainlet who doesn't know csgo mechanics.

One guy can easily solo carry games on Siege. I see games all the time where top fragger is 13-0. It's nothing like say Overwatch.

the game is terrible, not me.

>I know nothing about how csgo works: The post
at least watch a video or something m8

I've literally never seen that and I have 170 hours in Siege. I see games all the time where someone 9-2 loses if his teammates all have 1 or 2 kills against a team of players who all do their part.

>complain about damage falloff (a game mechanic)
>doesn't complain about Siege still having shit hit detection

Am I being reverse trolled? That guy is actually correct. There is first-shot inaccuracy in CS:GO with all weapons except the AWP. It is designed that way.

Do you smoke meth? When has the AK ever not have 100% first shot accuracy standing still?

Launch CS:GO right now. Start an offline match and spawn a bot near pit on Dust 2.

Stand goose and carefully line up your crosshair with his head. 1 tap. A significant portion of your shots will miss, because CS:GO has built-in first shot inaccuracy.

Like what the fuck. This is common knowledge.

What dpi do I use?

It's probably easier than ever. These days there must be a million people trying to get a leg up as e-celebrities by making guides and explanations of how the game actually works and how to approach it successfully. Back in 1.5 you either had a friend to coach you or you dug through some shitty forums for some rambling posts about mechanics from the beta.

Watch a video where someone tells you how to use the guns effectively and then just jam out some 24 player office until you learn to smoke off the awps from ct and you get the hang of shooting people. Then hop into matchmaking to get bodied by smurfs. Later you can hit up ESEA or or its competitors or whatever to get actual good games.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0rlCJ047Ds

whatever's comfortable but if you find your aim is shit try lowering it bit by bit

First shot inaccuracy is so small in typical situations it's nonexistent. Like no one is going to watch pit from goose with an AK all the time. If I'm middoors CT side and I'm aiming at top of mid going cat I can with confidence one tap without worrying about bullet inaccuracy fucking over my one taps. So yeah you're right it's there but it's so miniscule in common situations it doesn't matter.

It's still the game the most filled with cheaters, smurf and whiny foreign kids by a huge margin

what the hell is goose

>Like no one is going to watch pit from goose with an AK all the time
youtu.be/v0rlCJ047Ds?t=48

Lad, it was too late 20 years ago. You gon git raped.

Tell me who stays goose every round and watches long with an AK? No one uses rifles to one tap across the map. That's like complaining about not getting one taps on T spawn from middoors.

no, i started late 2017 and it gets really fun once you get to gold nova

what I'm getting from this is that there are effective tools that you can use if you want to camp long angles

The point is that inaccuracy is a problem at much shorter distances than that you fucking retard. Neck yourself you stupid fuck jesus christ.

It's not though. If I'm B boxes looking at tuns I'm not worried about inaccuracy ruining one taps. I've literally never felt cheated out of a one tap from inaccuracy because I'm not a retard trying one taps across the map

You do realize that you don't have to 1 tap in order to get cheated by first shot inaccuracy right? Because spraying requires shooting at least one bullet?

It's not "getting cheated" if you're ignoring a mechanic that you're apparently painfully aware instead of adjusting to it. It's "being a whiny retard".

You do realize that you can adjust to a mechanic and still get cheated by it because it's literally RNG right?

I have maybe 15k hours spreads across 1,6, CSS and CSGO and I would classify in the very top of the skill level on CS (global, rank S, level 10 etcetera) and it is a very good time still to get into the game.

There will always be shooting games, once you get good enough you will never have any trouble learning a shooter again.

And yes you will get rekt by everyone in the start, but it's all about practise practise and more practise.

the game peaked in 2014

If you're still expecting to hit 100% of those shots with the guns that aren't 100% accurate at that range you are not adjusting and you're cheating yourself. Buy one of the scoped weapons if hitting shots at that range is that important to you.

Are you gonna complain about sprays being RNG too

I only play on dedicated servers, so comfy

nope, all you need is good reaction time and a mic

>Wanting to play the shittiest cs game
>Wanting to constantly get paired with mindless russians and annoying 13-year old ironic weebs with reddit memes
have fun

Attached: 1513130853908.gif (250x189, 968K)