What is the best FPS in 2018?

What is the best FPS in 2018?

Attached: 94682.jpg (1024x976, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1n2rbpOJ4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Insurgency

Siege

This picture sums up how I feel about guns and gun culture. I live in Texas and own a few guns that I use to protect my family but whenever I head to the range I have to deal with retard rednecks or ex-military who are trying to act like super macho men and always want to discuss guns, attachments and different types of ammo. They usually have a blank stare on their face when I tell them I don't find guns interesting and I only use them as a way of self-defense and in case my family is ever in danger.

I don't care about how loud your attachment makes your gun sound, I don't care about politics or the NRA and I don't care about your AR-15. I laugh and play along but it gets so annoying when I'm just there to practice my aim.

Nice blog, sissy boy

This is the GAYEST thing I've ever seen.

>flat dark earth
>black

What's the point of they don't feel and taste like big sweaty balls?

>you know what I want more than anything?
>to be able to feel a nice big pair of mens nuts in my hands at all times...

>when Im hitching up my truck... when Im cocking my gun... NUTS DRIVE ME NUTS ooo

this post is more pathetic than the people you're looking down on.

>there's a market that sustains this

Attached: 1442819955611.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

>They usually have a blank stare on their face when I tell them I don't find guns interesting
At a gun firing range. YA DON'T SAY.

>you are now imagining them being silicone
>seeing a slow motion video of them jiggle every time it fires

It's just an NFA workaround, since it is legally considered a decoration and not a vertical foregrip.

That image screams insecurity.

>its just a decoration bro! literally could have made it shaped like anything else, but I chose big BLACK NUTS

I know right?

>weebs have tits and ass on their mouse pads
>rednecks have nuts on their guns

Attached: 1520142412917.gif (280x154, 2.96M)

Stalker Call of Pripyat.

the difference being that the rednecks put something on their weapon that they have, the weebs put something on their mousepad they will never touch let alone see.

Actual military here.

Those things don't sell for shit, but the few people that DO buy them? Like 99% military.

that's actually pretty smart

>why do people at this gun range want to bond with me over something they assume is a mutual interest????
You're the worst faggot I've seen in a while.

"ATF has long held that by installing a vertical fore grip on a handgun, the handgun is no longer
designed to be held and fired by the use of a single hand. Therefore, if individuals install a
vertical fore grip on a handgun, they are “making” a firearm requiring registration with ATF’s
NFA Branch. Making an unregistered “AOW” is punishable by a fine and 10 years’
imprisonment. Additionally, possession of an unregistered “AOW” is also punishable by fine and
10 years’ imprisonment. "

www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/open-letter/all-ffls-may2006-open-letter-adding-vertical-fore-grip-handgun/download

>different types of ammo
I don't see the big deal here.

This but unironically

yeah, they need to come up with something less gay

yeah, like a penis!

I get it, and I believe you.
The point is it didn't need to be nuts. Quit defending this gay shit

This
>booted it up on this new years after it sat in my steam library for 2 years
>80+ hours now
>still shit at it
>still having the time of my life

Attached: 1415361498468.jpg (459x452, 62K)

Well what would you shape it as so you can have a good grip and still call it decorative?

Attached: uc7kEEI.jpg (756x989, 158K)

you could literally round out the nuts and put some nipples on them and they would instantly be less gay than holding some bbc balls

so you saying that rednecks are almost guaranteed to see ,for whatever reason, some large as nuts other than their own in their lifetime?

>I'M NOT A FUCKING FAGGOT
>Ya'll know whats mah gun needs? A BIG OL SAC FOR ME TO HANDLE WHILE SHOOTING THE FAGS YEEEEE HAW

>Small list of guns
>Guns don't have their real names
>90% of the guns are trash
>Unless you're using a scoped gun with near 100 accuracy you won't be able to hit the broadside of a barn
>Open world meme
Yeah no

coop insurgency is a ton of fun as long as the server stays under 4 people, the moment you get past that the idea starts to get implanted into peoples heads that they should be tossing incendiary and molotov grenades into chokepoints so every single defense involves you sitting around waiting for people to bots to walk into fire, don't even think about trying to peer through it, they might kill you.

fuck all those shitters who are terrible at the game but think their 110iq playas by constantly mollying chokes, especially when we need to move up, fuck you people, one of the MAIN reasons I play on FF enabled maps so I can walk into the fire and have you tked immediately.

Attached: 1496527004196.jpg (602x709, 67K)

so why do the liberals have a problem with foregrips?

It's really weird. When I'm at the range the only people who aren't annoying as fuck are actually the military people. I noticed there's two types of you guys, the insecure edgelord/tough guy and the guy who's there to quietly practice his aim. I guess we bonded because I'm also there to practice my aim and not be a loud obnoxious redneck.

>he doesn't waterhole

what are you some kind of queer anime watching faggot? betchu don even watch sports with dem black boys shaking theyre big round asses everyone queerboy

>white american males add nuts to their guns and trucks
can't make this shit up

>this user wants to put his gun through gender reassignment surgery

>naming your gun a boys name
the gay just keep on coming

They're trying to be friendly and bond with you over guns because you're at the shooting range, not saying it can't be annoying though. Its far more annoying when you have a "gun nut" that doesn't really know what hes talking about and always brings up weapons even when you aren't doing anything that could possibly bring up the topic. Worse if they're a fag that's trying to act tough. Worse still if you try to explain something to them and they just won't hear it because their an "expert." What kind of gun do you have user; pistol, rifle, shotgun?

GMOTA

Is it a wittle wuger?

>how loud your attachment makes your gun sound
do faggots actually want to make their guns louder?

They're dumb. American gun control is written entirely by people who do not understand guns at all, because those who do realize it's pretty much all or nothing.

>not wanting your gun to be able to kill not only people, but their hearing as well
If you're gonna off someone, at least go all the way and destroy every sense they have.

THIS IS MY RIFLE, THIS IS MY GUN
THIS ONES FOR GAY FUN, AND SO IS THIS ONE

Squad just put out v10 and its pretty good

>gun """""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1479348633734.jpg (379x364, 81K)

thats a really fucking gay gun

Don't forget trucks.

Attached: file.png (814x467, 755K)

There's one accessory that does this. More he's mistaking a muzzle brake that redirects energy to the sides instead of forward to control recoil as being intentionally loud.

SUPERHOT is the most innovative shooter I've played in years!

Some of you gays are alright, don't go to the Black Sack tomorrow.

Attached: 1458346517732.jpg (3984x2241, 2.24M)

Attached: simp.jpg (262x193, 11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R1n2rbpOJ4E

If you're going to substitute your penis, why not add balls?

Friendly reminder that all the members of your family are statistically more likely to get shot than people who live in gunless households.

Very nice pistol friend )))))))

I have no problem with gunsexuals talking to me about guns at a firing range, but when they bring them up all the fucking time at work I just wanna tell them to go fuck off and fap to some kid getting shot.

Putting in a pool also greatly increases the odds of drowning in your backnyard. It's all a matter of not being a dumbass.

>People have different interests than me
>I go to a place for people who have different interests in me and tell everyone I don't care about their interests
>I am somehow not the retarded one

Attached: 1435668217995.png (550x404, 16K)

Tacticool CZ
>I love it.

Still battlefield 1

>Americans are so retarded that they think that alcohol and tobacco are so similar to firearms that they grouped them together in a single bureau

Attached: brainlet 1.jpg (645x729, 135K)

Anti-gun people don't like anything to do with them and will try to ban whatever they can

It was the liberals, as usual. It's basically just a list of all the things fun and exciting they wanted unilaterally banned to PROTEC THE CHILUNS.
Also the full title is BATFE, the E is explosives.

>It was the liberals
>Created by Richard Nixon

Attached: 1275422045855.jpg (354x308, 50K)

>Get these fake testies for my gun
>Gun now only fires blanks

>I don't care about how loud your attachment makes your gun sound
Is this pasta?

>muh child killer 9000
>muh liberals

Jesus, when did Sup Forums get filled with fucking cousin fucking rednecks

There's nothing wrong with that.

>Everthing I don't like was created by the liberals

When phone posting became a thing and children started pretending to be them because counterculture.

>tfw have to jump through hoops just to buy a fucking pistol

(((gun control))) is an absolute cancer

Attached: fat feel.png (593x635, 341K)

Ignore the gunhumping conservatives, you're right. Guns are just tools and being interested in them is like talking about a screwdriver or a drill.

Attached: 1510797453704.png (485x443, 22K)

It was originally founded in 1886 as part of the Department of Treasury, you uneducated swine.

Not at all, it's just everything created by liberals happens to be something I don't like.

you might be surprised then to learn that people who actually use tools do in fact have conversations about tools and their preferences about them. talk to a mechanic and ask him if he'd rather use a Stanley wrench or a Snap-on and why.

why is Sup Forums full of NEET soyboys who haven't worked an actual day in their life

>Jump though hoops

Less than you have to jump though to legally drive... the hoops are nothing if you aren't a maniacal faggot.

It was a department to deal with Chicago's Mafia shenanigans during the prohibition period.
Retard.

This
The mechanism behind guns are interesting not the fucking guns

Why would you do this? I like holding balls and shooting wtf

cool
No one cares

Attached: 1519178669200.jpg (312x321, 59K)

>I live in Texas
A libshit stain like austin, sounds like.

What are some shooters with character creation? Not lame customization, but full character creation.

Neat, wonder if your guns will ever be stolen and used for a crime or for suicide purposes or in sudden anger. But of course, that only happens to other gun owners, never you.

Freedom Wars
MGO2
MGO3

This letter implies that gripping onto the attachable scrotum could cause it to be reclassified.

It's arguable whether they would legally pursue it though.

>Your honor, Mr. user was seen stroking the testicles while firing.

No, the retard is you. You failed to trace their origins back far enough. They were the revenoors, harassing moonshiners who had the audicity to make alcohol for themselves on their private property without paying good goy taxes even before prohibition.

Sure, but one doesn't pick up their pool, carry it to a school, and squirt water on kids until they drown.

this would at least be funny, i cant imagine the kind of insufferable faggot that would want one of the actual things in ops pic

So far Amid Evil and Ion Maiden.

School shootings are statistically insignificant. Way more kids drown in pools.

A disappointing list with only MGO2 having real guns

Fuck the shitposters, this is a good post. Obsessing over weapons you can't use is retarded.

GTA Online?