youtube.com/watch?v=xhGS79bPPCI
youtube.com/watch?v=17e1CDhZXIw
youtube.com/watch?v=yJkfjHAv66s
youtube.com/watch?v=jb7Evy9GCng
youtube.com/watch?v=N0W9kg9ElUk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbR5WcyWl18
youtube.com/watch?v=Ydo4AUJ-pBY
youtu.be/LB_sZA2pJdc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xiiy8vEWj-g&index=12&list=PLcxmC5bnWscbSwNwxKXNu1tAJ9wXkWfS1
youtube.com/watch?v=4joMcCc1jno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every Zelda game afterwards

Every one.

every one besides OOT

Majora's Mask had the best soundtrack though.

BotW

i can understand a lot of criticism of mm but the music is dope

Phantom Hourglass.
youtube.com/watch?v=8o6un4-0W4c

I agree OP, and MM in general is a mediocre game, but Sup Forums won't stop praising it like the second coming because ''muh dark and edgy''

2/10

Fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=GXtes-dcF5k
You
youtube.com/watch?v=WvPjJdqbSc8

MM is the best 3D Zelda in every way you faggot, fucking neck yourself

the cdi trilogy

This

BotW
>that fucking main combat theme

Attached: puke_duck.jpg (484x461, 128K)

>song of healing
>calling the four giants
>stone tower temple
>deku palace
>the zora band
>bad

lad

>implying MM's music is bad
BotW easily has the worst music in the series, discounting CD-i.

Wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=qPBqzCo3rTE

OP's a faggot and proabaly gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=XDX4ZwUeOok

Played it on CEMU last year and thought that combat music was just glitched. Looked it up on real hardware and nope it really sounds that awful. Anyone who defends that shit fucking soundtrack has the worst fucking taste of all time.

>n-no my dark and deep game has good music
>let me compare it to the latest and most popular game in the series at this moment to make my point
You faggots are so predictable.

certainly the worst overworld themes

>MM is the worst 3D Zelda in every way you faggot
Now its correct

The soundtrack was the one good thing about the CD-i Zelda games.

Doesn't make it any less true, cockgobbler

Fucking neck yourself cunt

>defending botw "music"

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Majora's Mask. The atmosphere is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of time travel most of the story will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Grog’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the cucco sidequest, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Majora's Mask truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Ben’s existential catchphrase “BEN DROWNED,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Eiji Anouma’s genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Majora's Masm tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>duck
that's a goose you mong

BOTW
Season/Ages
Skyward Sword

>nintenbros actually think BOTW was good

this shit is almost yoshi's new island tier

youtube.com/watch?v=eS5oO-AI4NA

I get that they wanted the soundtrack to be more atmospheric, but the magic in BotW was so goddamned forgettable. The Shiekah tower, Tarrey Town and the main theme might've been the only good original songs in the game. The shrines and battle music were especially bad (the shrine battle music in particular).

Breath of the Wild

oh shit you said with a OST.. uuh, Spirit tracks?

botw "music" is still better than MM shit music

Breath of the Wild.

I thought the puzzles in MM were pretty fuckin alright, I enjoyed the clocktown theme alot as well as each of the 4 areas little theme

The observatory tune always bums me out.

Attached: long time no see captain.jpg (799x739, 417K)

or maybe the social puzzle solving was fun and interesting that made use of the core mechanic really well? Idk user sounds like and edgy contrarian opinion

/thread

This. Although I get that the DS had shit sound and they more or less had to work with what they had, but it doesn't even have the "retro" charm from older consoles with evens shitter sound. It's like it's in the perfect valley where the sound pretends to be decent, but actually really isn't.

Congratulations, this is the worst opinion I've ever heard on Sup Forums.

>Spirit tracks music
>bad
0/10 shitpost try again

fpbp

>>Season/Ages
youtube.com/watch?v=0M828fvIoho
youtube.com/watch?v=xhGS79bPPCI
youtube.com/watch?v=17e1CDhZXIw
youtube.com/watch?v=yJkfjHAv66s

Attached: rong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

youtube.com/watch?v=jb7Evy9GCng

What the actual fuck? Makes me not want to go back and actually play it. It's like they tried to model it on this youtube.com/watch?v=N0W9kg9ElUk but only succeeded in making it much worse for no reason.

I was about to disagree, but realized what they were up against. To be fair, Season/Ages and SS have great music, it's just not as great as MM.

Oh I get OP then, we have to name all Zelda games.

You have to give them credit, it sounds like exactly what they were going for. It's not pretty to listen to, but the entire twilight realm wasn't meant to be pretty.

You can tell they understand music better than the guys who did yoshi's new island, but instead it's almost like they intentionally made it shit. It sounds like they had no idea what they wanted to do with it.

Compare this to fifth generation console music. I fucking hate post modernism music.

MM isn't my favorite Zelda, but nothing in any other Zelda game has come close to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbR5WcyWl18

I'm glad Game Grumps are showing just how shit this game is and how nostalgia blind idiots think its good.

>watching Game Grumps while calling other people idiots
jej

Give your own reasons why you disliked it or fuck off. Nobody cares if you try to use youtube fags as a shield to validate your bullshit.

>Game Grumps

Attached: 1518195323988.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

Arin plays like shit, he is fucking retarded.

>underage kiddies crawling out of the woodwork to defend botw and claim it and it's music is better than mm

youtube.com/watch?v=Ydo4AUJ-pBY
they made it even more bubbly in the 3ds version. I want to go back

Attached: dead borb.jpg (900x675, 95K)

>Observatory theme

Attached: 1502256919885.gif (227x136, 1.26M)

>they made it even more bubbly in the 3ds version
It's the exact same song. If you're going to be a whiny nostalgiafag, bitch about the Zora swimming or something that actually changed.

Now that the dust has settled, I think we can all agree botw had dogshite music.

>they made it even more bubbly in the 3ds version
literally the same music files just like oot3d

Attached: 1493965946635.png (722x768, 304K)

Is the same shit you tremendous autist.

>he thinks they bothered to remake any of the music like they did with Wind Waker HD

>Oath to Order hasn't been posted
youtu.be/LB_sZA2pJdc

Attached: 1515465441830.jpg (747x744, 46K)

The DS having shit sound has nothing to do with it, there were plenty of games that managed absolutely fine with it and produced some fantastic soundtracks. The compositions themselves are just utter garbage for the most part.

OOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAR

Attached: 5638.png (750x650, 141K)

the remakes were a mistake, all the grittiness fucking gone

It's not pretty, but it wasn't meant to be. It works to amplify the atmosphere given the situation.

It's a lot like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xiiy8vEWj-g&index=12&list=PLcxmC5bnWscbSwNwxKXNu1tAJ9wXkWfS1

Sounds like complete chaotic ass nobody would ever want to listen to by itself, but in the situation it's incredibly powerful.

Take this fucking thread down

Attached: N_oavaAb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 10K)

>claim it and it's music is better than mm
it is

Sadly, there are a still some people with BotW's cock stuffed in every orifice and they don't hear very well.

yup, like this underage user

It has one unique song that's actually good and it doesn't even play during the game

MM was shit amd will always be shit

lol

BOTW had 1 single good good song and it wasn't even in the game, it's in the fucking trailer

MM's soundtrack largely evokes discomfort and sadness.

BotW's soundtrack largely evokes the music was composed by toddlers and transcribed by a government cared adult with an IQ of 70.

"Actually retarded" is worse than sad.

Then again it's hard to justify BotW as being an actual Zelda game beyond the idea that "zelda" is a word printed on the box art.

I'm playing the two back to back and there literally isn't a single difference. I knew the people who shit on the remake are nostalgiafags but this is taking it to a whole new level.

What's wrong with it? It sounds pretty good to me.

MMs OST is about a doomed world being a backdrop for a cycle of fuck until it's unfucked and no longer doomed, so it's pretty fitting.

I liked BOTWs music about 50% of the time. I didn't dislike the stuff the other half of the time I just didn't really care.

Why do MMfags unapologetically shit on BotW every chance they get even when no one brings it up? I'm a fan of both games, I don't understand this mindset.

The only edgy one here is you

Retards like can't into music that isn't loud and in-your-face

Because this is a thread about Zelda music, BotW is the newest Zelda game and it also happens to have mediocre to terrible music.

It's fractured music intended to reflect the fractured world. That doesn't mean you have to like it, but it's why they did it. Shits not about to be fucked, it was long ago fucked and all that's left are pieces.

What the fuck man I love MM and BOTW is an 8/10 for me.

You sound like my old high school english teacher. What does all the grass represent?

>discomfort and sadness
same feeling you get from playing a bad game like MM very fitting

The pastures of the wild, untamed by man, gifted back to the world by its savior Ganondorf.

You literally haven't a single good argument as to why MM is bad. Legitimate 9.5/10 game.

I'm guessing you never actually passed High School?

I want to disagree with your premise here OP but holy shit I went and listened to the Majora battle songs, and all phases are fucking cartoon villain as shit. Completely tonedeaf to the rest of the game. What the fuck were they thinking with phase 2? christ

Is this advanced satire? I might be too stupid to get this one.

I actually have 45 bachelors degrees, 6 masters, and 4 PhDs

That it perfectly encapsulates the high energy chaos of Majora's Incarnation?

oh shit, i'm sorry

It's supposed to sound childish and chaotic, but it probably could have been executed better. It's also arguably the only mediocre song in the game.

>and all phases are fucking cartoon villain as shit
Not all of them
youtube.com/watch?v=4joMcCc1jno