Say something nice about it.

Attached: foxb8.jpg (2540x2032, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZci3eOafK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better than fat humans

and here's why you should think it's good

>there are anons who don't think this counts as furry

This. I don't care if it causes yiffing on an apocalyptic scale, at least they look reasonably fit like they actually belong in a fantasy setting.

Can't say the same for Amy Schumer.

Attached: 1521259521835.jpg (991x1077, 120K)

>literally goblins with fur

amazing blizzard

Attached: 1500793176678.jpg (1000x530, 121K)

American humans do thse foxes are awful. Blizzard should have made the turtle people playable instead

They wouldn't make them playable with male and female animations being identical right?

not confirmed to be playable

>having more customization options than already playable races
Confirmation is moot at this point.

Attached: 1503199151654.png (599x605, 12K)

>all these high res models
>meanwhile worgen are still stuck in 2010

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>When WoW devs don't want to make Warcraft anymore

Why would a fox ride a fox?

It's like how Goofy is totally ok with Mickey owner a Pluto as a pet.

>this is where sub money goes

VAGINA

Attached: __souryuu_kantai_collection_drawn_by_takahiro_rikky__sample-1d58cf388a89de518e8c0711fff899c0.jpg (850x850, 182K)

If they become playable race I will never play new expansions

Classic servers can't come soon enough

I really don't get how blizzfans can eat that shit, seriously this multimillion companny with the most successful mmo of all time, making more money than CoD or Pokemon, and they can't fucking make new models... all the dragons are fucking reskins, new subraces are fucking color swaps, new race is just a new texture, like holy shit I understand if this was a small indie dev, but not even koreans are this cheap with models.

>Here's my new race lol
>that will be 59.99 thanks

Attached: chocoelfnublizz.png (704x1300, 434K)

muh fennec furs

>fat people dont belong in a fantasy setting

? Do human bodies in azeroth just work differently or something? A race that is entirely fit seems to be more ridiculous

>"Hello I am an American female, I live off a diet of McDonalds, CocaCola and Corn"

Attached: 14448277_105957523206051_7048023435607277568_n.jpg (457x457, 65K)

shortstack fox getting mounted by fox mount when

Semen demons

Those are new models. You're thinking of skeletons and rigging. That shit takes time to animate and is a real bitch. When Cata came out they gave everyone new rigging and have been giving people new animations each expansion.

>Try to reserve Braphog for my future qt braphog druid
>It's already taken
Kill me

Attached: 0005.jpg (1128x1600, 362K)

>That shit takes time to animate and is a real bitch

Yeah if only they had hundreds of staff and billions of dollars...

There's like 20 other animal races in the game, most from vanilla and this is the one that ticks you off? You're not going to quit over some race you're not even going to play as you lying fuck, nobody buys that drivel for a second.

It takes time, but a god damn intern can rig and another can animate, there's like 14yo in deviant art doing high poly renders in zbrush better than anything blizz has released in the past 10 years.

They're fucking lazy, they're just working inside their comfort zone, since no one makes a fuzz about it and it shows.

At last I can reroll from male tauren to fox race. Cant wait.

Its fine for NPCs that never do anything. I can't imagine a player character being fat. does it get winded after running for more than 3 seconds? might be appropriate then. bad enough pandas are all fat fucks, but at least they got away with it because fantasy race

I just can't wait for my Zandalari dinomancers. Been hearing a lot of good things about Zandalar from the Alpha.

Attached: 708667.jpg (3606x940, 415K)

>be caster so you dont move
>eat a lot
I can see it

only mages get to teleport. so a fat mage would be fine

Dude, wow has been behind since it came out. They have enough trouble making zones and encounters on time. Outland was supposed to come out with vanilla, and just about every expansion has cut content due to deadlines. They reuse rigging in order to save time, especially now since every character uses the same rigging.

>There's like 20 other animal races in the game, most from vanilla and this is the one that ticks you off?

youtube.com/watch?v=kZci3eOafK0

0/10 it's supposed to be "And here's why that's good."
They aren't going to suggest what you should think in far left clickbait articles, they tell you what you "need" to think.

>Dude, wow has been behind since it came out.

Do you think that maybe they've hired more staff and have made more money since then?

dont think so. they keep cheaping out and cutting corners

All those staff people are working on shit already, they'd have to be moved to do animation rigging and that's more complicated than people give it credit for. Having more people and money doesn't mean it gets done faster or easier, it actually makes less sense to make new animation rigs when you already have so many that already exist in the game.

Even FFXIV recycles shit, but they are also able to recycle shit from other FF games.

>males are full strongfat power-lifter mode
>women are just tubs of lard with fuck all muscle
How disappointing

Attached: KulTiranMale020.jpg (1883x840, 231K)

>they tell you what you "need" to think

You mean they make an argument?

Why would you put in effort? The people who play WoW now are addicted anyways it's not like Blizzard attracts new players with this stuff.

Bear form should've been triceratops.

Surprisingly amount of customization.
I am not a fan of them, but they will most likely end up as a niche race.

It's "And that's a good thing" you fucking tourists.

been fine if they just added body types to both humans. shrek mode human male looks good

And it's beautiful

>Having more people and money doesn't mean it gets done faster or easier

Oh I guess that's a good excuse to use all your extra staff and money to half-ass things

Read my post again. I said if they become -playable- I don't give a shit if they're just npcs

you can now play as a Lombax in wow?

Attached: PREVIEW_SCREENSHOT1_85941[1].jpg (1280x720, 230K)

Your point being? Just about every expansion has cut content because either it doesn't fit into what they're making or they don't have enough time.

They might get an OP racial tucked away somewhere that doesnt reveal itself as OP until the right balance change forgets they exist. Like goblins 1% haste + rocket jump on a DK or BE 1% crit and free interupt on literally anything

>Every other new goddamn model is going to be bombarded with "Z0MG NEW ALLIED RACE CONFIRMED!!1"

I hate this xpac already.

Attached: 1521094747711.gif (480x269, 1.67M)

I wish they made arguments to convince you, no they literally just put forward that their way of thinking is the only correct option, regardless of other facts or personal opinions.

The issue is that the current Female Kul'tiran model still uses the regular Female Human stretched onto it. Pretty sure they've already said they're changing it to be more strongfat for the females too.

Did you miss all the new assets that are going into BfA or are you just focusing on the sub races? People have asked for shit like Broken Draenei which are reskinned Tauren and shit but people are bitching about it now?
What the fuck kind of sensible new rigging could they have done? There's already new animations like their sleep animation and shit, do they have to force completely different idle animations just so autists don't have a shitfit? The rig fits the model, there's no reason to make a whole new one.

>I wish they made arguments to convince you
You wouldn't know, because all you do is read the title of an article and then switch to your open Sup Forums tab to complain

The Lombax race?

>What the fuck kind of sensible new rigging could they have done? There's already new animations like their sleep animation and shit, do they have to force completely different idle animations just so autists don't have a shitfit? The rig fits the model, there's no reason to make a whole new one.

I've got a better idea: Don't make the shitty new race at all

Why are they even a separate race? Strong fat people are still just humans. Why not make it a customization?

They leak players every month, 6-12 months of content draught makes people unsub.

The only reason they're still alive is because no one has managed to make a superior product. All the supposed "clones" are not really clones, they're shitty failures with poor quality control, garbage content and/or pay2win cash shops. Blizz set the standard too high, but they been making a poor job at maintaining the expansion lasting appeal, they just keep adding more mobile tier progression that reward you for logging in more than anything.

A Caster would most likely be out of shape on average ranging to fit but lean, there's correlation with intelligence and higher upbringing to personal health which is why intelligentsia fall towards that spectrum. Now you add a world where being in at least some shape even if you cast magic can mean the difference between life and death, there's no video games or TV to encourage you sitting on your ass and I'm sure magical scholars go out to the world for research then if anything they'd be in more shape on average than our scholars.

The Kul Tiras female if not a random NPC doesn't make sense since women in labour and construction jobs either get thin muscular or get their own version of bear mode which you can see right now if you go to your local biker bar. She looks more like your average Thiccccc cosplayer and is clearly designed to appeal to that marketbase for guys who fetishize it and for girls who most likely playing WoW matching that body shape.

If it wasn't a furry race you wouldn't be bitching.

>for girls who most likely playing WoW matching that body shape
those girls play night elves. without question.

There's clearly a demand for it. I won't play them, but I know that people online have been saying they would.

>reskin a goblin skeleton
>make millions

Attached: 1509732444646.png (907x599, 450K)

Because then they can't sell the expansion on Allied Races.
I'm also fairly certain their engine would literally implode if they tried.

>implying that many people are even going to play these
Furries will get HD Worgen to tide them over anyways.

Because they're not Eastern Kingdoms humans.

>There's clearly a demand for it.

No there isn't clearly a demand for it you clown.

You mean if it actually fit into the Warcraft universe I wouldn't be bitching?

I can see it making some of them unsub. Before they had the excuse of there not being a race that matched their body type so they went with something that 'matched them inside' or some other such insecure tripe.

Attached: DICK.jpg (298x433, 44K)

We've had motorcycles, lasers, robots and shit since BC. What DOESN'T fit into the Warcraft universe anymore? It's just become a collection of ideas Blizzard has had over the years and isn't a set universe anymore.

If you had any knowledge of human anatomy you would know that woman looks like she could deadlift 500 pounds. Look at those shoulders, biceps and forearms!

I don't give a fuck, I'm still going to talk shit about your shitty game company

are zandalari druid froms really all dinosaurs?
I'm gunna have to start a new druid if this is real

Horde or Alliance?

They have literal sentient homicidal robots that are capable of building more of themselves, yet swords are still considered a viable weapon choice. They have all the technology of today but choose to live like medieval times. It's like some sort of enforced larping.

Who seriously gives a fuck about modern Blizzard other than trannies and women? That's Blizzard's core demographic now, Blizzcon showed that. All this is is a sign that people here should have stopped playing this game years ago.
Classic is going to be a disaster, it's time to let Blizzard go and accept that it's dead. All the talented people are gone and replaced with colored hair faggots.

Final Fantasy syndrome.

I have bigger muscles than that and I don't know if I could dead-lift 500 pounds.

>blizzard is dead
>the biggest gaming company in the world after the console maker giants

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

>alliance could’ve gotten Vrykul
>horde could’ve gotten ogres
>Giants vs Giants style update
Lol nah fuckin reskins, edgelord elves, fatties, and furries

Attached: F55591B1-325C-4B63-84E7-4DB2230A0FE1.png (500x463, 112K)

too big

At least there are some decent racial stats this time around.

Attached: Reality_of_New_Human_Race_WoW.png (1433x829, 960K)

>vrylkul and ogres
>literally being ridley wish posters

EA is one of the biggest gaming companies in the world too. You going to tell me they're not a soulless husk?

A worthy addition to the horde.

The Fox people ride their cousins?

To the left is Marte Elverum, who can deadlift 498 pounds. She is less muscular than the Kul'Tiran female.

Attached: strongfat.png (1992x1076, 3.09M)

Pandarens can ride bears.

It is, Kul'Tiran also get their own death wood style transformations

>You mean if it actually fit into the Warcraft universe I wouldn't be bitching?
Why do you think you're the judge of what belongs in Warcraft?

Because I'm smarter than you?

I think I forgot what deadlifting was. Then yes I can do that.

>Sup Forums boogeyman
Hahaha. I can't believe people are defending clickbait and propaganda.

Then give em a passive that lets em shrink down a bit or something. Play it off as either the gnomes or goblins helping them out.