What are some games where you can kill children that don't exist for the sole purpose of being edgy?

What are some games where you can kill children that don't exist for the sole purpose of being edgy?

Attached: 1521473595410.gif (345x258, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X-klRc5wmE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scribblenauts

Real life.

I never really understood just walking into a school shooting. Wouldn’t it make more sense to just pull a fire alarm in the main office since kids are basicallly corralled into a tight space?

>school shooter rolls a grenade into the safe room
What now?

Strange none of the shooters did this.

Stop giving people ideas user

why the hell does the teacher go in before all the kids are in?

the kind of people who shoot up schools arent usually very bright nor contain any redeeming qualities, only once in a blue moon do we get a Andrew or Dorner

That's exactly what the recent Florida shooter did though.

The Sims 2

>the absolute state of America

that LITERALLY happened before the Parkland shooting.

I assume the idea would be to hear some poor saps getting shot up in another room and then hide for your lives before he starts making rounds. If the shooter starts in your room it does no good.

>people are so afraid of school shooters that they're willing to build a bulletproof space in the classrooms

Haha why don't they just lock the door haha
like why don't they just hide under the desks haha

That's exactly what the last one did. No one really left the classrooms, though, so he must have started shooting right away.

>be killer
>put yourself in bulletproof room
>not even the cops can stop you now

Beat me to it

I don't follow every shooting that happens. Sorry for that user.

Presumably, that's where the teacher keeps her military grade assault rifle with grenade launcher attachment and 500 rounds of ammunition. In the case of a school shooting, it would be her responsibility to have an epic showdown with the disgruntled student and pump him full of smoking hot lead America style.

>tfw no meido (male) to service me

Attached: 1516735756658.jpg (768x1024, 203K)

How long until school shooting movie with this ending?

>school shooter plays a Youtube clip of bullet fire and hides in the room with everyone
>takes out gun then

this is probably just one of those rich schools with paranoid parents who threaten to pull under the table incentives from local politicians if they don't do something. it's happening around where i live as well, relatively wealthy area where the cops were already patrolling near the school on a daily basis even on weekends.

>start a fire near it
>they all asphyxiate or burn to death piled up on each other

>kid goes in first and grabs the assault rifle
>now there's two shooters

>Killing kids and not being edgy
not possible, however..

Deus Ex Candy bar kid
>just electro prod him for his cheek

Deus Ex Invisible War - Tausus Academy level

>shooter comes into the classroom
>the kids are already safe in the bulletproof safe space
>the teacher, a 40-year old mother of two, is right outside of it ready with the grenade launcher already loaded
>"Not today, punk"
>blows him up
>the kids come out to celebrate the teacher
>everybody gets ice cream

the end

what can cops even do? i read there were cops waiting outside the parkland shooting and refused to go in while it was happening. apparently they're not legally obligated to protect people

>The fire alarm caused confusion because there had been a fire drill earlier in the day.

I guess that's why.

Why don't we just gas all children?

Does anyone have that video of a school shooter being stopped by four students doing a dance? I think it's some Netflix series.

About 80% of school shooters have done this, either before they started shooting or after their first few kills.

parkland was a false flag attack orchestrated by the Clintons. all police departments are trained for mass shooters now, they knew what to do but they were paid/threatened not to do it.

Having a number of armed teachers on campus similar to air marshals on planes actually sounds like a good idea but "muh gun control guns killed muh baybaaaay"

>hear shooting
>"CLASSIC, GET TO THE PANIC ROOM"
>teacher locks door and runs to panic room
>heats up pot of hot coco and passes out rice krispie treats to the kids while waiting for deputy sheriff to kill edgelord Sup Forums
>tots and pears for the homies that didn't make it

Attached: 1519067496925.jpg (355x236, 30K)

Are there any children that do exist for the sole purpose of being edgy?

Attached: 1516877243059.gif (400x226, 147K)

It's funny how much money Americans are ready to put into not banning guns or not making their kids less retarded.

I want to believe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X-klRc5wmE8

Fallout

why not just make the whole school bulletproof

why not give all the kids bullet proof vests

because immortality is a thing we don't have yet

Attached: 1521473795873.png (622x512, 455K)

why not just give teachers guns?

Deus Ex

I bet one of those little assholes would run in first and lock everyone out with a smug smile on his face.

Imagine having an image you want to post so badly on Sup Forums, but it has jack all to do with video games, so you make up inane bullshit about which you don't really care nor care about any direct replies to it, to 'justify' the image being uploaded?

Imagine being the boss of the company that sells/installs this shit. They're gonna make bank from the fear mongering.

Attached: YES, YES!.gif (320x240, 490K)

Bioshock

Why not making the bullets humanproof?

Attached: 1520842297688.jpg (960x960, 98K)

>for the homies that didn't make it
I don't know why that made me laugh user.

Attached: 1508707313896.jpg (650x1053, 89K)

go back to /pleb/bit

next you'll say "vidoegames make kids violent"

Prey

I think we've finally found the solution

Attached: 1521198917223.gif (300x168, 655K)

Isn't being a teacher already one of the most stressful jobs out there? Someone is gonna go postal.

what in the name of retardation

for self-defence or go after the shooter? I don't think teachers would want to catch a bullet for the fuckers they "teach"

niglets gonna niglet

>Americans will defend this

Attached: 1519499384725.png (740x444, 435K)

>be me age 11
>listening to antichrist superstar with friends
>one kid pulls out a switchblade his brother gave him
>starts talking about how much he hates black kids
>says manson would never allow one of those black monkeys at one of his shows
>other kids nod and agree with him
>fast forward about 6 months later
>kid in jail for stabbing classmate
>claims classmate was cheating from his paper
>tells police that he learned how to stand up for himself from his idol manson
>school temporarily banned all walkmans and sent home letters to our parents asking them to check our music collection for certain banned albums
>mfw little shit got all our CDs taken away and many of us that knew him were sent to an on campus counselor twice a week for the remainder of the semester

Attached: 1495391431858.jpg (203x250, 6K)

Supposedly it's a sci-fi show and dancing is literally magic that can heal people and shit.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

arnt most mass shootings in highschools? install them there instead

You shouldn't really be listening to this at 11y/o anyway.

WTF is this?

Armed personnel, sure, but not the teachers themselves. Teaching is a daunting enough profession to go into as it is without adding "must be willing to personally kill a violently mentally ill kid" to the list. The type of people who make good teachers and the type of people that could do that don't have much overlap.

Literally just let teachers who already have concealed carry licenses carry, and those in constitutional carry states require them to do a course to get a "carry on campus" permit.
90% of teachers bitch and moan about how ebul guns are and how they'd never carry in class, but I can guarantee that for every 10 to 20 that don't there's 1 that would and probably has a pistol for home defense and/or carry outside of work.

had black kids done anything to him?

>Kids say hello to your new teacher, Judge Dredd

Attached: 2601077-dredd_movie_photos_3[1].jpg (1500x628, 114K)

>dancing is literally magic that can heal people and shit
I bet black person wrote the sript.

>teacher misses shooter and hits innocent kid
great idea

It's true though. There is no way to prevent Americans from killing each other, it runs in their blood.

>no one will ever mention the mass stabbings of elementary schools in china

Attached: china-new-school-safety-measures.jpg (940x627, 111K)

there's a mod for skyrim, but it's up to you if you install it for realism or just because you're edgy as fuck

See
Don't force the teachers, just let them.
A low percent will, but sometimes one is all it takes.

The teacher sure as hell has a lot more motivation to stop a school shooter than a cop not on the scene does.

who gives a shit? that's the least of their problems

doubtful. I'm sure he learned it from his older brother.

>gun free zones

LITERALLY an open invitation.

>there were cops waiting outside the parkland shooting and refused to go in while it was happening
Isn't that what happened at Columbine, and why the whole reform to that response happened in the first place?

>Hi I've never used a gun before look at me I think guns are like a random number generator and the bullet flies out the barrel in some random uncontrollable direction!

Probably not, probably lives in a all white neighborhood and listens to his father's ramblings about black people.

>school is gun free zone
>mass shooting happen on such zone
>lets make the whole country gun free zone

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I heard he got a slap on the wrist. Is that true or did he got some kind of real punishment ?

Judges can not happen soon enough

>Sup Forums logic

Columbine proved lefty politicians are fucking dumbasses when it comes to guns
Tec 9s are to those day banned by name in several states for no discernable reason besides "they used them in columbine!" because leftie grabbers have zero understanding of guns

why dont they just make the kids bulletproof?

What the fuck happened to America bros?

Where do shooters mostly get their guns? Do they purchase them legally? Illegally or steal them?

He was "fired" one week before his retirement and faces no charges of negligent behavior

Fallout 1 and 2. You can either straight up murder kids or sometimes they can die in the crossfire between you and another character. If the blood is on your hands there's even an entire game mechanic built around bounty hunters coming after you for being a Child Killer.

Attached: wasteland_ridin.gif (640x480, 1.81M)

80% of criminals acquire their guns illegally

Either they buy them legally or they use one that they can obtain from their home (either from a parent or some other source).

Many aspects about the shooting are incredibly weird to me.
>FBI didn't do a thing despite the massive trail of breadcrumbs they could've easily followed right to him
>police didn't do shit to help anybody; may have been explicitly told to stand down
>the shooter happened to have a bunch of right-wing/pro-Trump shit on his social media accounts
>one of the students happens to be a turbo-leftist who goes on an anti-gun riot across Twitter immediately after the shooting and gains a ton of notoriety from it
I believe the FBI intentionally left the kid alone, knowing that when he finally pulls the trigger, it will only help to further their gun control propaganda, bringing them one step closer to not only disarming the general populace, but being able to throw all right-wingers under the bus because of the kid's paraphernalia. It's two birds with one stone; simple really.

>dick piercings

Attached: 1520106796670.jpg (895x1282, 314K)

Hello Judge Dredd

Timothy McVeigh did nothing wrong

columbine hereos had their guns bought by some dude afair.