Why do people get such a hard on for this game?

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

I got it for free a year ago and just got around to playing it. It has the most shallow, boring, simple game-play of any of the games in it's genre.

Completely unfun.

Attached: Jetsetradiopalboxart.jpg (35 KB, 315x316)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ugo6ASPVu9g
youtu.be/Q40hbHVEXV8
youtube.com/watch?v=XBqNn6fzQh8
youtube.com/watch?v=nZtW67Xr9AA
youtube.com/watch?v=GtnVVNsQ_1I
pcgamer.com/phil-spencer-wants-to-bring-og-xbox-backwards-compatibility-and-xbox-play-anywhere-to-pc/
youtu.be/vtyb0oPfzC8
youtu.be/jeKq7vseMSE
youtu.be/kzwbALfMaaI
youtube.com/watch?v=3gc9qq55BiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GR37_gK0F3w
youtube.com/watch?v=20u6sif6JjM
youtube.com/watch?v=skRfTDEx7_E

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

tell us your birthyear and the game you have put most hours into the past week

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

199x
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six : Siege

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

Jet Set Radio thread

Attached: Shibuya-terminal-loop.webm (2.51 MB, 640x360)

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

Wrong Jet Set Radio

Jet Set Radio Future is the only everyone loves.

Jet Set Radio was just the ground work.

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

199x

Attached: 1471964218948.gif (337 KB, 500x345)

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

so you are a 1999 kid? no one cares what you say in real life huh

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

future is worse

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

So what you're saying is that you want a JSR thread?

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Attached: albert-gun.png (403 KB, 729x611)

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

i mean it is, its basically jsr but with a pointless open world and zero challenge.

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Attached: 1521349331157.jpg (86 KB, 980x716)

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

nigga wat...

nostalgia for us oldfags i assume, only thing i remember about the game was a dope soundtrack, any old 3d game is literally unplayable now adays so idk what you expected to get out of it

James Morris
James Morris

Attached: makoto-gun.png (164 KB, 464x412)

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

It's floaty too

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

terrible taste detected

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

any old 3d game is literally unplayable now adays
maybe if you like penis

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

why did you post that. do you just spend too much time saving reaction images?

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

At the time of it's release it was very unique. Honestly a lot of DC titles had their own little mystique to them especially with some of the online functions. Personally I'm a bigger fan of JSRF.

Attached: 1392406897605.jpg (21 KB, 612x612)

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Maybe if you stopped choking on so many dicks you could enjoy a videogame.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

any of the games in it's genre.
What genre?

People get a hard on for it because it's the only one.

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

Not him but this sounds like fun.
1992 - Hearts of Iron 4
Waking the Tiger just came out so yeah, been playing that again. Started to get tired of it though, hopefully Kaiserreich updates for it soon.
Straight truth.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

I mean you could kinda classify the tony hawk games as kinda similar but not entirely.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

I'd define it as a 3D platformer but no doubt OP has made the mistake of comparing it to THPS

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Attached: 1512568372674.jpg (53 KB, 1024x472)

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

this. sega rally 2 is still my favorite racing game, and the fact that there's a revival in interest for dreamcast online excites me

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

youtube.com/watch?v=ugo6ASPVu9g

UNDERSTAND

Attached: jsrf.jpg (158 KB, 531x736)

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

true

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

gotta love the people who think future is better make zero arguments on why its better. they just post their funny may may reaction images, underage faggots.

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

i found the controls to be really janky and ass

style over substance for sure. most people probably just like the soundtrack

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

this and how a character automatically grinds on a rail when you get close to it, its fucking annoying.

Dominic James
Dominic James

Attached: 1521401881863.gif (27 KB, 200x200)

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

I hate to break it to you mate but this board is full of underage faggots that have not touched a Dreamcast or a Xbox. I can argue with you about JSR and JSRF if you want since I'm old enough to have owned both upon their release.

David Brown
David Brown

They don't, they get a hard on for the sequel

Attached: JSRF-Switch.png (1.14 MB, 662x1020)

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

well maybe not unplayable, but trying to play a 20 year old video game and trying to hold it to some imaginary contemporary standard regarding gameplay is retarded

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

You want a reason? No timelimit, more music and more concise story. Also i'm 25.

Attached: stop-coke.png (108 KB, 158x261)

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

I tried this game, it's completely just okay.

I think back then, graffiti was enticing as a concept. Before mainstream internet, it was like, holy fuck, people can see these the shit I'm spraying on people's cars.

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

I prefer the original but I enjoy them both.

Didn't like how they simplified the graffitti spraying in JSRF

Benjamin Hall
Benjamin Hall

It's one of those nostalgia games like Parappa the Rapper or Croc

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

The sequel is the one that's actually fun to play

Attached: JetSetRadioFuturebox.jpg (60 KB, 250x355)

Cameron White
Cameron White

On the graffiti I'm 50/50. I enjoyed playing with the joystick in the original but when I got my hands on JSRF I didn't miss losing it. If anything my biggest complaint with Future was that some of the stunts it wanted me to perform were a little difficult to do on the controller. You can get around it though - just takes practice, go figure.

Attached: 1395455206595.jpg (79 KB, 500x597)

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

You best not be shit talking Parappa

William Phillips
William Phillips

I always hate the whole nostalgia argument people always make about good old games. Like fucker, I have the game literally on my fucking shelf and I can play it right now if I wanted to, Its not nostalgia its a good fucking game.

Landon Anderson
Landon Anderson

Dreamcastfags still trying to justify their failed console 20 years later lmao

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

people who think future is better make zero arguments on why its better
Its literally just JGR but expanded to be more than just an arcade game.
JGR is great, but it still feels like a Crazy Taxi tier game, JSRF gives you a whole map to explore with shitloads of sidequests, collectibles and unlockable secrets.
It has everything JGR has and more, you can get the exact same experience as the first game with the only difference being you spend 10 more seconds going to a quest start position instead of just selecting the mission from a map.

Again, they're both good games, but Future just feels more complete, it has so much more content and things to keep you busy.

The real question is, why do you think Future is worse than JGR? What is it about all of the extra content and stuff to do that made you enjoy the game less?

Attached: 1461753687329.png (21 KB, 654x627)

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

I thought future was a lot better, but they're genuinely fun games with a lot of charm and style.
199x
somethings fishy here.

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

I'm on board with this. It can be flipped as well but I think the stone cold facts are that we bought this software and still own it. It was common back in the day to just get rid of shit you didn't like even if you didn't turn a profit.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

Dreamcastfags still trying to justify their failed console
But Future is an Xbox exclusive and its the one everyone loves. The people that think everyone is talking about the first game are generally underage kids that don't know the difference and played one of the JSR ports because they saw other people saying the games were good.

Its kind of impressive how many people are so oblivious in regards to JSR that they have no idea they're playing the wrong game.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

Attached: jgrgba.jpg (89 KB, 1152x720)

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

somethings fishy here.
it's sort of like megaman. pretty soon it'll change to 20xx

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

trying to hold it to some imaginary contemporary standard regarding gameplay is retarded
why? why not just play the game and make up your own mind?

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

Future only fucked up the tag system by dumbing it down and removing the tag uploading. Everything else made it a shit load better.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

That looks slow as fuck. Might as well play Sunset Overdrive at that point.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

all those sleeping niggas who still don't play it
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR
IT'S SO FUNKY
youtu.be/Q40hbHVEXV8

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

1986 - Earth Defense Force 4. EDF 5 needs to get fucking translated and ported already.

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

it still feels like a Crazy Taxi tier game
good thing that crazy taxi is pure kino

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

Personally I prefer the JSR designs to the ones in JSRF

Gavin Phillips
Gavin Phillips

JGR is great, but it still feels like a Crazy Taxi tier game
So you're saying it's one of the best games ever made? Fair enough.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

It's because of the punk 90's style.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Hey man, I love Crazy Taxi too, but its still hella shallow and can get boring really quickly if you aren't in the mood for that sort of arcadey game.

JSR feels the same way, whereas JSRF adds enough variety in what you can do that if you get bored of one thing you can go do something else for a while. I always find myself getting much more invested when I play JSRF as a result,

Luke Green
Luke Green

punk 90s style

Attached: 1400967380495.gif (1.76 MB, 408x225)

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

Tell us your birth year because right now you look like someone who goes out of their way to post reaction images because you spend too much time saving them

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

pretty soon it'll change to 20xx
God I forgot people born in 2000 can post here now.

Benjamin Thompson
Benjamin Thompson

this

boils my blood when I see people talking about games "holding up" - especially when the games in question are from only 4 or 5 years ago.

Games don't magically become unplayable because time passes

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

1989. OP is a fag, JSR and JSRF are both amazing.

Landon Lee
Landon Lee

you're just too young to understand, OP

Bentley Wood
Bentley Wood

Jet Set Radio = Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Jet Set Radio Future = Tony Hawk's Underground
THPS3 > THU

Everything I loved about JSR was missing in the sequel: The time limit, the small levels, QTE grafitti, the difficulty, non-floaty controls. And I didn't have a Dreamcast until long after I already had a GameCube, so it's not nostalgia.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

better controls and handling
faster movement
no more graffiti QTEs (sorry JSR fans, but I prefer starting a powerslide near a wall, spraying graffiti during the power slide, and going back to full speed when I'm done to the old method of having to stop near a wall and doing a QTE hoping an enemy doesn't hit me during it)
manual trick control that can build up speed or increase air time

Attached: jsrf-albulm.jpg (443 KB, 600x600)

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

1990. Also, this is my first reaction image for this thread nigger. I've been discussing the fucking game the entire time. I think what you are looking for is late 90s and early 2000's hip hop and pop culture. not 90s punk style. if you read about the art direction you can find there was assistance with pulling artists in for graffiti.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

i had a stomach virus the first time i played this so it basically ruined it for me

i skate irl, so it's a shame i can't play a cool game about it

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

Now those are fighting words.

Cause Underground is objectively better than any of the pro skater games.

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

if you like jsrf than you are a filthy casual. even the devs said they made it for people who dont play video games because they were trying to reach a bigger audience

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

i had a stomach virus the first time i played this so it basically ruined it for me
What

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

I know achievements are kinda faggy, but sometimes I like them. I never would have even thought of trying that if I wasn't going for a high score achievement. After practicing for around an hour and finally getting it felt so rewarding!

Attached: 1386517293865.jpg (519 KB, 900x1369)

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

it's been past a decade. you may enjoy yourself.

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

This. Also more characters and a badass version of Yoyo that DOESN'T look like a smelly fat nerd hiding under his hoodie.

Attached: tumblr-m91bxxQys21rry8oqo1-500.png (86 KB, 500x445)

William Smith
William Smith

like when i think about the game, it gives me a sick feeling

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

his shoes always reminded me of a lawn mower.

Attached: article-1259740252311-076c23b8000005dc-244421-636x300.jpg (26 KB, 636x300)

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

Also more characters
yeah more characters that played the same kys

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

even the devs said they made it for people who dont play video games because they were trying to reach a bigger audience
That didn't mean back then what it means today

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

riiight

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

bigger audience
xbox
If only we could change the past.

Attached: 1407719784096.png (92 KB, 335x404)

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

played the same
different stats
different tricks on rails
Sure bud

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

we added even more content and stuff to do to our arcadey franchise, now its a more complete game and more people should be interested in playing it
HUUURRRRRRR ITS CASUAL EVEN THOUGH ITS LITERALLY THE SAME GAME BUT WITH MORE STUFF TO DO

Attached: 13847998.jpg (35 KB, 502x431)

Landon Butler
Landon Butler

The time limit, the small levels

Both of those are inferior to JSRF's sandboxes which were practically made for all sorts of tricks and challenges. You can't tell me that JSRF doesn't have way more variety.

QTE grafitti

Hahahaha are you joking? That was absolute garbage, without a doubt the worst part of JSR.

so it's not nostalgia

If it's not nostalgia then it's shit taste. Pick your poison.

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

Cause Underground is objectively better than any of the pro skater games.
How so? I've played both to completion and I can't remember one single map from Underground while THPS3 is extremely memorable to me.

THPS3 showed you the objectives for a split second and then you had to figure out how to do it. Underground had way too many cutscenes and explanations (4 had the same problem to an extent). The series started moving away from pure arcade skating to a story-based game.

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

yeah more characters that played the same kys
The characters just have stat differences like more health, more spray can capacity, etc
It was like this for both games. It's not street fighter. You can really just play the character that you like the most.

They said this about the first game too. They wanted to make something simple that easy to pick up and play.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

They said this about the first game too. They wanted to make something simple that easy to pick up and play.
Correct. Matter of fact the team that was absorbed into JGR was the team that had worked Panzer Dragoon Orta so it isn't like we're dealing with twinks that had no idea how to build towards an audience.

Xavier Russell
Xavier Russell

Yeah thats the nice thing about underground you kept all the arcade skating and had a story which made it much more enjoyable. Also I remember all the underground levels.

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

Different stats and tricks, plus the obvious aesthetic appeal of having more choice in regards to who you would play as. Retards not welcome.

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

the entire plot of JSR is just a fiction of Professor K
why the fuck did they do this? literally just shoved in after the credits, what was the fucking point of pulling the rug from under you after finally beating the game? yes, i am upset.

Attached: professor-KEK.jpg (42 KB, 838x447)

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

you are delusional as fuck if you think they didnt all control the same

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

But they talk about what happened in JSRF.

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

howvformsanarugment.jpg

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

Both of those are inferior to JSRF's sandboxes which were practically made for all sorts of tricks and challenges. You can't tell me that JSRF doesn't have way more variety.
Sandboxes = Worse design because less time is spent developing each area. Also less memorable and bound to have more filler. Fact.

Hahahaha are you joking? That was absolute garbage, without a doubt the worst part of JSR.
I bet you're also one of those people that hated the time limit in Dead Rising. QTE meant you had to be smart about when you tag each wall since you could be interrupted in the middle of it.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

JSRF port fucking WHEN? I miss my fictional Tokyo dammit.

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

played the same
control the same
You have some problems with your arguments I see

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

Would you care to explain why JSRF is more casual, or is your entire argument that Sega wanted more people to buy the sequel?

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

played, control, same shit dipshit

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

well if JSR is fictional, why should JSRF be any different? i guess it doesn't matter...

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

JSRF port fucking WHEN?
They're making an official Xbox emulator now for some reason, so pretty god damn soon

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

theres no challenge in jsrf, the entire thing is a cakewalk

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

it doesn't really matter.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

theres no challenge in jsrf
You clearly never did any of the post game

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

yeah i feel asleep because i was so bored of the game lol

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

FUCKING BLIND NIGGERS, LOOK AT THIS POST
IT'S FUCKING PLAYABLE

Attached: BLIND-NIGGERS.jpg (151 KB, 1254x655)

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

Sandboxes = Worse design because less time is spent developing each area. Also less memorable and bound to have more filler. Fact.

Fiction and buzzwords. You're just making a generic non-argument there without regard for specific examples. JSRF's levels aren't even remotely empty, all of them are just as dense and tightly designed as JSR. The only difference is that they're just bigger and there's more variety, meaning they're superior.

Also

LITERALLY defending QTEs that weren't even properly implemented into the game because of stupid collision bullshit

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

'91 and Quake 2.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Not him but 1991 and FFXIV

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

that's a funny way of saying "I never owned an xbox original"

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

Fiction and buzzwords. You're just making a generic non-argument there without regard for specific examples.
Name three levels in Jet Set Radio Future that has better level design than anything in the original. Go.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

IT'S FUCKING PLAYABLE
Well yeah, of course it is

Attached: 20180303-202248-LLS.jpg (753 KB, 2048x1152)

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

I just said that their level design was about the same, but JSRF had larger levels and a greater variety of rail placements. You implied that JSR had better level design, so that burden falls on you you little shit. Go.

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

JSRF's OST would have been a lot better without lyrics

Ian Morgan
Ian Morgan

Mostly because of the soundtrack

Attached: 1492627845324.webm (2.61 MB, 370x480)

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

JSRF's OST would have been a lot more forgettable without lyrics

FTFY

Joseph Smith
Joseph Smith

HELLO AISLE TEN

Jose Young
Jose Young

i used to have one but the clock capacitor died and it stopped working so i gave it away. i still own the games though

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

JSRF is overrated as fuck. Panzer Dragoon Orta, Gun Valkyrie and OutRun 2 were the patrician Xbox SEGA choices.

Attached: orta2.jpg (212 KB, 785x600)

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

my nigga

Zachary King
Zachary King

Then it is not a good OST, with or without lyrics

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

That just means JSRF is the canon version.

Attached: 1506650724287.jpg (194 KB, 800x764)

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

Original: youtube.com/watch?v=XBqNn6fzQh8
Future: youtube.com/watch?v=nZtW67Xr9AA

Future looks like an infinite runner on the app store. Grinding long stretches of lines with zero contrast.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

fuuuuuuuck

I can remember doing this route as a little kid on the fucking DEMO disk that came with Dreamcast Magazine nearly 2 decades ago.

Attached: wo.png (23 KB, 633x758)

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

SWEET

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

What he says right after that implies that he didn't make it up though.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Coz they never played it at the time it was released, so they don't know how bad the camera and controls are.
It's the same deal with other Sega games of the era like Panzer Dragoon Orta - people never played it and have a massive hard on for it today coz they look great but they don't realise just how mediocre they are to play.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

96'
capcom vs snk 2

Attached: eagle-c2.jpg (965 KB, 1200x1600)

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

Orta
mediocre to play
Nigga you dumb, it's one of if not the best rail shooter ever.

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

Coz they never played it at the time it was released, so they don't know how bad the camera and controls are.
Stop pretending like you're old enough to post on this board. People who played it when it was new are the ones who would be more forgiving of its flaws. Hell, dual analog for camera control wasn't even a standard yet when this game came out.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

I'm a SEGAfag and I'm totally fine with using the trigger to return the camera to my back. Did this in PSO for so many years I don't even remember.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Rondo of Blood psp

Logan Green
Logan Green

EXTRA SUGAR

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

It makes more sense for that kind of level design because of the controls.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

I was born in 2000 and JSRF is one of my favorite games

I listen to the soundtrack constantly

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

It's style over substance and nobody really gives a shit

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

Why does the steam port play so poorly

Can never get the boost/sparks thing unless lightning strikes or something

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

I know I'm a sucker but I would pay 60 for a port of a 15 year old game on switch

Kevin Wilson
Kevin Wilson

When did you play it? I've never even met a 97 kid who knows jsr.

John Brooks
John Brooks

Man as Eurofag that cover TAKES ME BACK

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

It has the most shallow, boring, simple game-play of any of the games in it's genre.

game came out where other games were just THPS clones
Game had a story and was around the grafitti and blading scene
unique soundtrack
can create your own art in game to grafitti in game

OP kill yourself

Attached: 1482635970816.webm (2.58 MB, 536x362)

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

UNDERSTAND

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

Novel art style, great ost, and enjoyable skating physics. Yeah, JSRF improved heavily on the skating mechanics, but the atmosphere and short length of the game make it a good game to play through in a day. Would shell out if they announced a new game.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

XTRA SALT

Attached: 520c354cfb2b075.png (52 KB, 516x568)

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

96, Advance Wars 2

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Children are to be seen and not heard

James Brooks
James Brooks

1991 wipeout collection on ps4

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

This, OP. Jet Set Radio is basically a concept demo where Future is the real deal.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

So im stuck on Noise Reduction. The first level where you have to tag the Noise Tanks. I just cant catch them and when I do, they knock me over and I have to chase them all over again

How the fuck to I keep up with these assholes and not get knocked down when I get close?
Why are the controls so awful? it feels like i'm trying to control a shoebox

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

See

Attached: 1489526907040.jpg (80 KB, 720x960)

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

I got it in 2011 or so

Some guy wanted to trade his OG Xbox in for a 360 but Gamestop wouldn't let him, so they gave me their Xbox for free. I grew up playing a lot of 90s games, Kirby 2 and Pokemon Red on Gameboy were two of my first games

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

just play future you fucking casual

Isaiah Morales
Isaiah Morales

jsrf was ass
just find that long rail, hold back and cheese

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

this

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

WE NEED SOME HELP IN AISLE 10

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

ITT: people who don't UNDERSTAND

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND
I HAVEN'T BEEN
THE SAME MAN

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

TFW NO ALLISON QTP2T TO STALK THROUGH A GROCERY STORE

I DIDN'T WANT TO REMEMBER THESE FEELS user

David Moore
David Moore

They're making an official Xbox emulator now for some reason, so pretty god damn soon
Sauce?

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

AH C U AT MAH JOB

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360)

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

youtube.com/watch?v=GtnVVNsQ_1I

You ready to hype the fuck up?

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

Is the Vita port good? Tired of playing P4 Golden

Oliver Myers
Oliver Myers

pcgamer.com/phil-spencer-wants-to-bring-og-xbox-backwards-compatibility-and-xbox-play-anywhere-to-pc/

Attached: firefox-2018-03-19-19-50-19.png (268 KB, 620x1006)

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

nineteen ninety ten

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

you want to get as close as possible to them without actually touching them.

Grind the rail behind them and mash the tag button when you're near them

Daniel Johnson
Daniel Johnson

I don't recall having any issues with it.
Always nice to have some portable JSR

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

'88, Splatoon 2

JSR is the fucking shit, OP gobbles cock

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

1992 - Rachel and Clunk 2015

Attached: edbd2678025355dc831a67ff2af48d942897fd41.png (711 KB, 1030x1302)

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

It is but it's still fucking great and does plenty of stuff better for all the stuff it does worse

Eli Green
Eli Green

His one-word answer?
"Yes."
YES!

Attached: 92b8041e6790b42.jpg (101 KB, 540x720)

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

Square the fuck up

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

'92, either DBFZ, SFV or Tabletop Sim, I've been pretty split between the three of them.

I also agree that OP is a huge fag and JSR is a fucking classic although, JSRF is objectively better and improved on every aspect of the JSR formula. 99% of the people that say otherwise are kids that are somehow too young to have had an Xbox and only played the first game on their PS4 or Steam after the port.

Attached: Weekend-Starter-Pack.png (871 KB, 1067x597)

Liam Anderson
Liam Anderson

Can SEGA die already so all the franchises they refuse to touch except for party games can actually get a release.

Attached: Beat.png (8 KB, 200x300)

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Attached: madogiwa-totto.png (205 KB, 600x500)

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Attached: uiui-(hage04195).jpg (168 KB, 839x583)

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

not buying the japanese version and using your phone to translate mission text

You're missing out

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

1998, melee and fighterZ

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Because if the physics and collision detection were fixed then it'd be a legit 10/10. As it stands though it's a real pain in the ass to actually do anything in the game.

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

Sega has re-released JSR like 50 times, they haven't done the same with JSRF because of licensing issues with the OST

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

all the franchises they refuse to touch
user, they can't afford to be as creative and cool now that they don't get console money.
Seriously, why do you think they keep pumping out terrible Sonic games?
Its not because they can't tell that they're bad, but Sonic money is the only thing keeping them afloat,

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

I want a new game with Naguma.

Attached: JSRF.jpg (226 KB, 700x871)

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

A product of its time. First true cel shading. Weird late 90s/early 2000s music that isn't pop or commercial rap. Rollerblading, and a not-quite-anime, not-quite-american atmosphere. You should've played the sequel instead.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

I miss it bros.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

Right so does all of SEGA subsidiaries just sit on their hands while Sonic Team makes games?

Attached: peter-salt.jpg (133 KB, 495x700)

Kevin Williams
Kevin Williams

What genre do you consider Jet Set Radio apart of? It's a platformer on skates. Tricks are simplistic (for the most part), but its not really the main point. Even if you're going for a high score you achieve that by clever routing through the stage and efficiency.

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

STYLISH

Attached: 95108352c8f6095.png (1.11 MB, 806x1104)

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

a jsr thread with almost no soundtrack discussion
Post your favorite track
youtu.be/vtyb0oPfzC8

Attached: bae.jpg (44 KB, 480x489)

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

No but they rely on the money from Sonic.
My point is just that Sega can't afford to just make a game like JSR anymore, they haven't been making cool shit like Power Stone, JSR, Samba de Amigo or any of the other rad shit they use to do since the Dreamcast died.

I don't like it either, but that era of Sega is over.
I'm sure the devs that are still there would love to go back to making cool games again, they just can't

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

I bet you're the kind of person that also doesn't really listen to any music

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

YES I AM COOKING FOR MY SON AND HIS UWIFE
ITS HIS SIRTIESSS BERTDAY

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Then sell them off, at this point SEGA will die with the many Sonic flops and everything will be lost.

Attached: uiui-(hage04195)-2.jpg (247 KB, 850x453)

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

COME ON COME ON
WE CAN DO THE SCRAPPY
COME ON COME ON
BEATS WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

this game is only 2 years younger than you

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Top of the food chain, devourin' the competition
Abort mission, 'cause it's the bomb like nuclear fission
To go against the arsonist, now that's a bad decision
'Cause listen they steady droppin' shit like a flock of pigeons

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

kids born in 2000 are now old enough to browse this site

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1435555502436.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Attached: 1488518372262.jpg (602 KB, 810x1080)

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Attached: Gum.jpg (44 KB, 560x560)

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

So which platform(s) should get the nest JetSet/Grind game?youtu.be/jeKq7vseMSE

Attached: 1464068662633.gif (2 MB, 540x680)

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

'nest' should have been 'next'
oh well more music
youtu.be/kzwbALfMaaI

Attached: 1464068735144.gif (1.94 MB, 540x700)

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

Switch.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Xbox One.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

Attached: 1472073760436.png (238 KB, 599x514)

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Switch. Nintendo helped Bayonetta.

Attached: ross-tran.jpg (549 KB, 750x901)

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Bloodborne

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

Attached: 1515404738853.png (307 KB, 600x570)

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

PC or Switch

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

Why did Sega say no? Also
Those hip windows for Gum
I never knew I wanted to see more of this

youtube.com/watch?v=3gc9qq55BiQ

Attached: 3a3fc8f871fb46eb809e58d1330490b308371e72d774b28ebc257db0601bd21f.png (121 KB, 456x368)

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Symphony of the Night

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

in it's genre
it's
Let's overlook the fact that you're clearly fucking retarded for a minute and let me ask, what fucking genre? The rollerblading graffiti genre? Nigger fuck you.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

lol you fucking suck

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

SEGA is inept and has zero budget for anything that isn't a super safe bet like Football manager, Total War, or Sonic.

Luke Carter
Luke Carter

it's ok if you don't like it, user.
i guess it's a "love it or hate it" kind of game.
i personally liked jsrf way more.

Attached: i-don't-like-thing.jpg (86 KB, 500x628)

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

Because Sega is made of stupid. And Japanese developers at the time were hesitant on trusting western devs.

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

I at LEAST wanted to see how far they could have gone before getting shut down like SoRR. They went on for around 7 years and finished almost everything they wanted to before stopping.
I just want another one.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720)

Angel White
Angel White

Because it looked like shit.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

Attached: 1454842620166.gif (1.97 MB, 442x334)

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

High and a winner, pay the front line, take the don'ts
He's coming out again for a new point
Get your bets now, ladies and gentlemen

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Jagged Alliance 2

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

PSOBB

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Stylistically, Splatoon is the closest we will get to a Jet Set Radio 3.

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

They could have picked it up and polished it

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

The first JSR was really a "concept" game, trying to test the waters to see if anyone would really get into it.
Buy Jet Set Radio Future instead. That's the good shit.

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

we got grind rails and paint, now all we need is some rollerblades

Attached: 1466760608928.png (222 KB, 874x800)

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

lol

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

Resident Evil 5

I agree, I bought Jet Set Radio this christmas on the PSN and I found it boring

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Fucking delet this right now

Attached: 349082309.png (6 KB, 60x52)

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

Not him but, nice argument. Future is superior in every way.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

lol

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Attached: Vegeta-dodges-bait.png (231 KB, 404x399)

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

Use boost
universe explodes into graphical glitches
I'll just wait a while

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

We will never get an open world online Jet Set Radio game where everyone can skate and have fun together

Why even live?

Henry Hughes
Henry Hughes

Jet Set Radio Future, not the original.
The original plays very dated now.

Future has amazing visuals, aesthetics, amazing soundtrack. The gameplay is really fast and the platforming can get really complicated at times.

There really just hasn't been another game that replicates its style and feel, and the amount of replay factor is insane.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

I never owned any of the JSR games but I can tell you I remember spending an entire sunday at an original xbox kiosk at my local walmart playing a demo of JSRF and I can attest that it is one of my happiest memories of my childhood.

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

We posting music?
youtube.com/watch?v=GR37_gK0F3w
youtube.com/watch?v=20u6sif6JjM
youtube.com/watch?v=skRfTDEx7_E

Attached: 5402319dfs.jpg (75 KB, 640x480)

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition

Attached: 637650-20180316021208-1.png (3.13 MB, 1920x1080)

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

YU GOTTA GRAFITI SOU

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

i agree

future is nice for exploring but that's it

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit