I will PayPal $100 to the first person who can tell me where to buy this game in the United States. Yes it’s released

I will PayPal $100 to the first person who can tell me where to buy this game in the United States. Yes it’s released.

Attached: 543E3671-52C1-41B3-A0F2-F167C673F1B1.jpg (560x638, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Rogue-Remastered-Digital/dp/B079HGCD4K?th=1
store.steampowered.com/app/311560/Assassins_Creed_Rogue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PSN, Gamestop, eBay, Amazon, Xbox Live. Just off the top of my head.

Damn it you beat me to it good show user.
Looks like I have to wait on getting that new vidya I want.

Steam. You can send the paypal money to my throwaway email:

[email protected]

>paying extra for a marginally better looking version when the original is in bargain bins already

Amazing as this sounds you actually have to provide the proof and not just list random websites of the top of your head

If this "remaster" is anything like any of the other remasters (and it's Ubisoft, so I wouldn't give them too much credit), it's not going to look "marginally better" than the current PC version, it's going to look exactly the same.

amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-Rogue-Remastered-Digital/dp/B079HGCD4K?th=1

I'm this guy store.steampowered.com/app/311560/Assassins_Creed_Rogue/
Your OP pic says "featuring enhanced graphics," which invariably means "it now looks like the PC version did years ago."

So, am I gonna get paid now?

[email protected] is my PayPal

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-20 Buy Assassin’s Creed® Rogue Remastered - Microsoft Store.png (1903x996, 925K)

Trolled

Well then fuck you buddy.

If you get it can you send me half? I want ni no kuni 2 plz

Sure.

Thanks buddy.

>""""remaster"""" of a game thats not even 4 years old

>where can get ubisoft game
have you checked uplay? I'm not even going to ask for the money because that would be taking advantage of the retarded

>buying an assassins creed remaster after this

Attached: AC2_Graphics.png (2100x1500, 2.09M)

>Went to mall last week
>Saw this on shelves
>Realize that it was on the shelf a week before release
>Nobody cared and they sold it anyway, even though EB Games had to wait

The game is just mediocre, honestly. It's just a low budget game that acted as insurance for ACU.

That's hyperbole though? The faces of NPCs like that randomly generate and it just so happened that it looked bad when Polygon played it. The Ezio trilogy looks fine remastered. It's just a shame you can't buy AC2 separately.

That garbage face was in the original game too, Polygon made a big deal out of it for clicks.

Rogue unironically deserves it, since it was criminally overlooked when everyone focused on Unity

well, it was never on ps4/xbone, so it makes sense.

Rogue is the best/tied for the best in the series though

What?
Is just black flag on a different setting and with no assassin to have to balls to remind luck machine that assassins should do anything if the matter is important enough, more important than the 3 tenents for example

I loved Black Flag but hated Rogue.