”u mad?”

>”u mad?”

Seriously is there any way to reply to this without coming off as mad? Is it just a game of who gets to say u mad first?

Attached: CC462EE5-1A94-4FD7-9086-FB7CABC0E5EA.jpg (750x787, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpy4qv3BWLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no u

?

Attached: 1521524427312.jpg (442x650, 85K)

ye

>"kys soyboy"

theres literally now way to respond without sounding like a soyboy

Why do you care about replying so much? U actually mad bro?

>replying at all
u mad

No.
The correct answer is a laser-focused rant supported by evidence. Maybe with that kermit image
It's okay to be mad, so long as it doesn't make you irrational.

Sometimes you cannot solve a gen-z problem with gen-z thinking, you need millenial solution AFAIK. You reply, yeah "mad fucking your mum last night.".

>muted
how the FUCK do you respond to this bros

Attached: 1445762626403.jpg (300x360, 36K)

you just ignore it cause youre muted

mad i can't suck your dick, big boy~

>cancerous frogposter

Turns on another pc and join in to reply. Can't afford another console or pc ?

You ignore them. I know this is an alien concept to you, but ignoring people works. They already have it set in their mind that you're mad, you're not going to convince them that you're not.

no one is actually insecure enough to mute someone, are they?

I just dont wanna hear ruskis talk man, whats insecure about that?

Have you tried not giving a (You) to such bottom-tier bait?

"mad your mum isnt here yet"

Don't reply.

"Are mom and dad fighting again at home champ"

Attached: smug as a bug.jpg (253x247, 29K)

This
Mad

>hurr projecting only works in my favor

I recognize this lewd loli

"why do you type like an encyclopedia dramatica article"

>in game chat with some randos
>some of them clearly browse Sup Forums or are at least typical internet shitheads
>something remarkable happens and you and them respond at the same time in almost the exact same way with the exact same diction

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

the correct response is to respond in all caps as if you really were raging mad, perhaps also copypasta'ing the Navy Seals meme for an added effect.

spam the chat with "kill yourself retard" until he mutes you or stops replying :^) make sure you have the last word

More proof that we are all bots desu. Remember that thread were half of the anons had the same fantasy about a what they would do against a school shooter? Niggas ain't real, mayne.

Never happens to me because only retards play multiplayer.

I do if they are annoying enough, but announcing your mute is just screaming for attention like a bitch.

*high pitched screeching in french and german*
>lol why you mute

Why do you people keep making these threads? Haven't you gotten tired of it yet?

yes. don't do it again. if he does it again tk him and leave. simple.

>no one is actually insecure enough to mute someone, are they?
You got me. I didn't realize I was responding to bait until it was too late.
If you've been muted, you are doing something wrong.

r u

If he's asking "u mad?" You must've already provoked him by sounding mad, in which case you already lost.

Not in text form. If they can hear your voice, you can just go from whatever you were to amused while responding. That said, it's my experience that whoever accuses someone of being mad if actually mad themselves.

>get BTFO
>publicly acknowledge this fact
Why would you idiots do this to yourselves?

LITERALLY ACT LIKE THE GAYEST HOMO YOU'VE EVER ACTED IN YOUR LIFE (IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD, FROGPOSTER). THEN THEY WILL FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE DUE TO THEIR HOMOPHOBIA AND LEAVE YOU ALONE.

>lol furious
or yknow, just don't fucking respond to bait you absolute retard. Saying ANYTHING is grounds for proving that yes, their statement made you actually mad.

>tk
Stop. Use your words.
I'm going to assume you're referring to team killing, in which case that won't work if he's not on the same team or if friendly fire is off

based bugs bunny with the real advice

After reading every single suggested reply this is the only single one that doesn't sound mad to me. The shortest possible answer you can give and it sounds comical without coming across as aggressive come back. Everything else sounds mad or potentially mad.

I have a limited amount of time to spend on this earth and I'm not going to waste it by dealing with idiots whom I might as well just filter out. I don't think that has anything to do with insecurity, when it's the mere realization that I am better than those people.

>Seriously is there any way to reply to this without coming off as mad?
"sorry"

I mute everyone by default. More games should have communication limited like Journey.

You say something like I will jerk you off, faggot.

i perma-mute overwatch, dont want mouth breathers telling me to swap off

Whatever you say, sweetie, it's time for din-din get off your Nintendo and come upstairs.

lol
or
yes

I will start using or

>consider yourself blocked you toxic garbage
>5 minutes later they start responding to me again

Attached: 1518769278699.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>"mad in love with you?, yeah"

this is the only correct answer

Attached: 1514866208221.gif (500x500, 119K)

You dont say anything and you especially don't focus them, play agressive like you never read it, and when you get the opportunity kill them and then play like a retard and die (no taunting, just get yourself killed in a newbie way like running into a lvl3 in the deathcam) so you look either like a lucky dumb guy, and it makes them angry since they got killed by you or keep pounding and when you or someone else do something cool, be friendly, so the next time he says something if he gets lucky on you he's seen as an smug angry retard if he says something. bonus points for being so subtle in everything you can get under the skin of the real autists when they realise you're rubbing your ballsack over their face with how you played them.

sup bugs

And then everyone in voice chat laughs at you and calls you a faggot.

I don't know, say something weird and/or gay.

"im mad u bad" is the only good way to respond

I'm brazilian, how do I respond when someone calls me a monkey in Overwatch?

rood

not each time

just be mad, who cares, it's just an emotion. you don't like watch the lion king hoping that someone won't pop out and say 'u sad?' when mufasa dies

play lucio.

no one expect a brazilian to play with a brazilian char.

Just reply with sopa de cacao? uma delicia!

Attached: trolls.png (349x346, 202K)

you too ;)

>huehuehue

Start jacking off and let them know and pretend to be into it

"u mad" is internet speak for "I give up", as they stopped trying to fight back and just want whatever argument to be over. You win in this situation.

nine times out of ten they didn't mute you so you can sneak in a cheeky insult and they'll either have to take it or admit they didn't mute you ;)

"ur mum was mad when i put it in her butt"

Accuse them of autism, this is why nobody says u mad or implies implications anymore, the Sup Forums meta game found counters. Console fags seem to be trying to bring back u mad in the form of SEETHING and OBSESSED but I'm assuming this is shit brought to Sup Forums from Sup Forums or some other meme board. Sup Forums seems to have a growing meme export deficit which is rather unfortunate as all the dumb shit comes from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums. Sup Forums isn't even something people even think of when people say edgy shit anymore, they just assume Sup Forums for some reason. What the fuck even happened to this place?

why does this daily copy/pasta thread gets so many replies?

blizzard fucking removed all-chat from heroes of the storm entirely. what the fuck.

To be fair it was pretty spicy when O'Reilly got btfo by that line. This was back when Bill O'Reilly was referring to Sup Forums as "left wing smear merchants". Mass media never understood this place and never will.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpy4qv3BWLQ

Easy
>"Everything will be ok"

Attached: 1499145909107.gif (480x355, 2.25M)

"no this is patrick"

I usually say yes. Same thing if someone asks if I'm dumb, just say yes. Theyre thriving and expecting you to say no

Steamroll their team then hit em with the "?"

>madly in love with you maybe
Just be a fag bro.

>mfw someone is fucking seething in voice
>ask them why they're so mad, jumble up a few words and type at them like an oblivious idiot
>Their seething rage becomes a glorious super nova of blistering hate
>Continue to egg them on
Merely pretending!
it's the tits, next time it happens just fucking talk like english isnt your first language and ask them inane questions its beautiful

Attached: 1511835564732.jpg (540x540, 65K)

keep talking to him like you arent muted
because if you arent actually muted and he just said it he gets real mad
almost every time someone said "muted" they didnt actually mute me

:^)

Just say “nah not really”

Dab on em

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>banned for toxic behavior
How THE FUCK do you respond to THIS, bros?

Attached: 1517696059472.png (671x664, 107K)

listen and believe shitposters

"i am but what r u"

Sometimes I ask people if they are mad because I can not tell if they are mad or just kinda mean.

I w-was gonna buy a s-smurf anyway

You keep shit talking, because they never actually mute you.

You Churchill their ass, OP.

Attached: i mad, you stupid.jpg (1000x664, 85K)