How do I start enjoying single-player games again?

How do I start enjoying single-player games again?

Attached: 15215550112740.jpg (518x492, 54K)

leave here

Attached: wpImage.jpg (1200x749, 462K)

Play good ones.

by dressing like a wizard

Start with some good 90's classics. Modern games suck.

What do wizards dress like and why do they dress this way?

This.
i didn't come here for a few months and i've never played so much and having a great time

this can't be overstated.

Figure out what you want from single player games first then come back to us.

*tips*

a true wizard dresses like this (without the owl).

wizards hate the government and religion typically so they wear stars to represent astronomy which is an enemy to religion

Attached: de-tovenaar-van-het-beeldverhaal-met-een-personeel-18896974.jpg (800x800, 62K)

>410404624
for power

Attached: 1489671560961.png (699x433, 650K)

cont. they also hate society and normies

Attached: uw-28030-merlin-the-magician-men_s-wizard-costume-700_1.jpg (519x800, 62K)

This. If you actually want to enjoy anything you wouldn't be here.

Bullshit. I'm 34, a virgin, and I'm sick of being stereotyped.

Nintendo

Play more games like Rimworld and stop playing any game that insists on telling you a shitty story.

>"n'one whom have friends shall enter my domain!!!"
what did he mean by this?

Attached: images.png (258x196, 8K)

Re-play a SP game that you love.

Play old single player games, the new ones are let's play bait for twitch tv users.

Buy a console. Stop playing PC.

Is this true? If so that's pretty interesting.

Go get some real social activity every day so multiplayer games stop acting as the replacement.

Is used my powers to get trips, what more do you memeloving fucks need?

Single player is comfy. I never understood how people enjoy multiplayer? It's just a bunch of assholes constantly yelling at eachother and pissing each other off. I don't even see how you're supposed to be able to concentrate on playing a game like that.

PLAY
CHAOS
THEORY
Fucking great game.

Attached: you dumb little shit.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>start single player game, get a good 6-10 hours in
>end up not playing it one day and don't come back
It's a curse. Have like 5 games in limbo right now.

Give up.

>I never understood how people enjoy multiplayer? It's just a bunch of assholes constantly yelling at eachother and pissing each other off. I don't even see how you're supposed to be able to concentrate on playing a game like that.
>posts daily on Sup Forums

Really makes ya think

Stop installing/buying more games. I only have a couple installed at once.

Play Overwatch or Counterstrike or Siege for an hour or two, I guarantee the communities will rekindle your love for gaming with just yourself

Unless you're making a ton of money I don't see any reason to play multiplayer games. Uninstall all those memes and be happy.

Don't play trash ones, don't play AAA ones. Find middle-sized projects where you can tell the developers show passion for the medium.