Friendly reminder that Morpho Knight has been watching Kirby all along

Friendly reminder that Morpho Knight has been watching Kirby all along

Attached: Kirby's_cake.jpg (256x192, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yomi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How deep does the lore go?

Nobody ever suspects the butterfly.

Attached: morphov2.png (1000x900, 313K)

Reminder

Attached: It's gonna happen.jpg (1230x1168, 179K)

Attached: 1520877241328.jpg (600x576, 195K)

DLC WHEN

Attached: Magolor.png (1846x1165, 872K)

So far we have
>Kirby
>Meta Knight
>Dark Meta Knight
>Galacta Knight
>Morpho Knight
What will the next borb introduced to the series be named?

where does kirby get such delicious cakes?

You forgot Shadow Kirby.

hey escargoon remember that time when i clobbered kirby heheheheh

Attached: 1521419649371.png (1036x1325, 45K)

You've proven yourself to clearly be the autistic side, posting this every single thread, when it's not even relevant. How about holding onto it and posting it in response to someone talking about Magolor getting into smash instead of broadcasting your autism constantly?

Hell Knight

Attached: 1373423503729.gif (488x519, 400K)

Friendly reminder that faggots circlejerking over the """"lore"""" killed Kirby threads.

friendly reminder that star allies is the least ambitious kirby game

Void Knight

Attached: void orb.png (1280x614, 241K)

I mean, Morpho Knight already came from hell, I don't think they'd do it again

Kirby Knight Killer, aka KKK

Adeleine Knight

Its the faggots who don't even play the games anymore but still come here to complain that the newest game didn't bring back their beloved thing or if it did it didn't do it right

They fugged, right?

Attached: kirb x bandana.png (874x506, 974K)

I'd honestly like to see Marx get in over Bandana Dee or Magolor just for the constant bitching about Sakurai favoritism for the games he made.

i seriously hope my nigga really does get into smash

Attached: Marx-0.png (900x395, 422K)

They plotted a revolt against dedede and bring democracy to dreamland

Attached: 1521408171643.png (636x466, 287K)

I heard Dee talks a ton this game. Does he get any worthwhile development or anything?

Attached: 1521506493361.png (1914x872, 366K)

Post Kirby cuteness, please.

Attached: 1465762076787.jpg (1280x1287, 662K)

Kirby is a prick, I don't blame Kracko for wanting to kill him 24/7.

The irony is that Waddle Dee fags are the whiniest and most defensive

Did you guys know you can rotate the Stone transformations? If you mash a direction while stoned, you hop and slowly turn that direction

>Masters of a matter most dark
>Dark Matter
It's HAPPENING

hate us cuz you aint us

Attached: 1519600355707.gif (200x200, 65K)

>Esper

BASED
A
S
E
D
NOT BASED
O
T

B
A
S
E
D

Attached: bandab.jpg (859x637, 43K)

>Morpho Knight already came from hell
What? He's the butterfly that can be seen in most cutscebes throughout the entire series. How is he from hell?

t.Dark Matter
stay depressed mister unhappy for all eternity man

Attached: 1521069451720.png (680x523, 306K)

Reminder that Kracko is being built up as some sort of cloud god.
>Triple Deluxe reveals he's immortal as long as clouds exists
>Planet Robobot reveals he's thousands of years old
>Star Allies reveals he can literally show up anywhere there is a sky, EVEN ACROSS THE GALAXY

Attached: Kracko_Play_Kirby.png (350x278, 115K)

S O O N
O
O
N

Attached: 1520559853751.png (450x330, 58K)

Does Void Termina/Soul count?

Attached: Void_Termina_(Kirby).png (496x462, 541K)

WHOAH really?!

Attached: 1521399118739.png (121x210, 24K)

Japanese description says he was "summoned from Hades/the underworld."

>EVEN ACROSS THE GALAXY
Or going by Amazing Mirror, other universes.

Source? Also:
>On the day of judgment, this fluttery fiend will fly into action. Brought into existence by ”the greatest warrior in the galaxy“ and reborn as a knight of doom through years of adversity—now begins an epic battle with a pure being twisted by a dark past.
What the hell?

Found this pic while searching for pics of Lord Hyness.

Attached: SusieDress.jpg (600x900, 63K)

How are your times?

Attached: DYwoAcuVQAAF2ic.jpg (1200x675, 158K)

I haven't even done it yet, I'm too addicted to Guest Star mode.

YEAH!

Attached: 07b.png (705x495, 26K)

>何かがたえ、そのしんぱんの日に どこからか飛らいする、極楽の夢見鳥。銀河最強と言われる白き騎士が もたらした、長年の 生命のさけびに共めいし、黄泉からの騎士となって こうりんする。れきしの闇に ほうむられた、決して戦う はずの無いアノそんざいとの、夢の対決の… まくあけだっ!!

Here's the Jap text.

Happened

pretty nice, although this run was way to close to the wire

Attached: dededeult.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Attached: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (480x360, 21K)

We are the masters of a power driven to the far reaches of the universe, and we have but one desire! Can one such as you possibly fathom how dearly we have clung to this dream across the aeons? How could you! You couldn’t! Never ever ever! We who once faced those who were in such fear of our power that they sealed us away and banished us to the edge of the galaxy! US! As if THAT loveliness wasn’t enough, they tried to erase our very existence from history! RUDE! Only through our magic were we able to overcome their science and achieve great prosperity! We alone were responsible for stopping that repulsive nightmare of a galactic crisis, yet this is how you repay us! This won’t stand! It won’t be forgiven! It won’t be forgotten! Never ever EVER! Those who called us mad, are you listening? You left us at the edge of the galaxy to be forgotten, then went along your merry way, probably living somewhere pretty and peaceful! But know this! Your future is a farce! You have none! We, masters of a matter most dark, vow to be restored, as foretold in the book of legend, which everyone thought was just a fairy tale! It WASN’T! We have already obtained the vessel that contains our Dark Lord, and he will soon awaken and shower us in compassion! Look! The vessel of our Dark Lord is filling up even as we speak! Now the time for his greatness to enter our world has come! Welcome to a new history! A new age! The age of awesome! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LORD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
>Galactic Crisis
Uhh what

>knight of doom
was originally
>knight from yomi (hell/underworld)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yomi
Nor particularly a hellish demon knight per se, at best he was just dead and came back to life

>A dream bird of paradise that something flying from where it flew on that day. Together with the cry of the life of many years brought by the white knight called the galaxy strongest, it becomes a knight from Yomogoku. It's a dream match-up with a strange Ano like naked faint pleasure in the darkness of the backdrop ... It's pounding!
Lewd

I keep forgetting meta knight isn't really angry it's just his helmet and the angle design making him look more threatening.

Attached: meta unmasked.png (265x204, 129K)

>Butterfly represents a spirit of the dead
WE BLEACH NOW

Ability to play as maskless Meta Knight when?

He looks pretty angry in the 2D games.

Attached: 1512523142274.png (84x50, 2K)

>yellow eyes

Attached: 1520990650105.png (900x600, 445K)

The final boss was the pinnacle of ambition in a Kirby game. It easily topped Star Dream for me.

I would be mad too if my favourite mask got broken

Some say they might've helped seal away Galacta Knight but that's about the only lead we've got
What I'm wondering is about these ancient texts and books of legend, does this shit predate even the ancients themselves?

He gets slight self esteem issues near the end because he's basically Krillin at that point and thinks he's dragging Kirby down. But Kirby cheers him on and lets him battle with him anyway.

I wish they would stop doing the headlight eyes and give him his facial expressions back, his blush too

Attached: Meta Knight Face.webm (258x198, 326K)

Seeing the wings like that is so weird. How did Meta Knight get wings anyway? Why doesn't Kirby have wings?

Who's to say Hyness is thousands of years old? Maybe he's just the leader of the cult's current generation and said ancient texts were from the cult's early days after being banished by the ancients.

Any tips for Meta Knight? I was able to clear it with no ability Kirby and Dedede, doing it with Meta Knight is trickier for some reason. Well, I understand why it's harder than Dedede, but not Kirby.

You've got some low standards.

His wings are actually his cape according to brawl

Well I think it's clear that they were banished by the ancients at least. I mean, they're the science people. They made the clockwork stars and all that stuff, right?

Galacta and Morpho both have wings. So it's probably just an age thing for Star Warriors. Kinda like puberty.

Attached: 1521329098628.png (322x314, 104K)

Will there ever be a more stylish Kirby experience than Revenge of Metaknight? There's something great about the submodes in Super Star Ultra where the baddies panic with dialogue as you go around destroying shit

Attached: 2368.png (1000x897, 622K)

>How did Meta Knight get wings anyway?

He's had the Bat copy ability this whole time and never been hit hard enough to drop it.

Maybe you spoiled the final boss before actually playing and that's why it disappointed you. I went blind and it was an incredible experience. Void Termina was also far less tedious than Star Dream in the True Arena, in my opinion.

I think he can just change them into a cape but we really don't know. We don't see Galacta or Morpho Knight use a cape.

What will Kirby's wings look like?

Up thrust and the charge attacks have generous I-frames.
You can get through a lot of fights just using those two attacks. Don't really know what else to give advice on unless I know which boss you're having trouble with.

So if Robobot's final boss was Star Fox, what does that make Star Allies? Kid Icarus?

So Meta Knight basically looks like this now?

Attached: ssb-kirby-alt1.jpg (1200x1030, 94K)

I went in blind and wasn't expecting a goofy 'colossus' with a more tedious flying section. Both were dull to fight, but Star Dream at least had spectacle.

>Bat
Bats don't use swords

Star Fox Zero

Another thing that comes with experience for kirby creatures is learning how to pick up a sword without having to eat it.

I feel if anything the game's problem was ambition, they clearly went in over the heads for what their budget, time frame and other limitations allowed, so the main game content took a huge hit. I feel they probably way overestimated how much leeway re-using engine/format would give them even if they had to upscale it to HD, then wound up in a bind when they still didn't have the means to match the previous games.

Yes.

Based

>The final boss was the pinnacle of ambition in a Kirby game
I'd put any of the Zero fights, Magolor, and even Dark Mind above Void Termina.

Attached: IMG_1084.jpg (1242x1179, 174K)

That's a good point, he could just be carrying a grudge held for generations, and he was out of the loop on how to properly revive Void

That much is obvious, it actually adds a division when it comes to the ancients, with there being the sciency ancients behind clockwork stars, the lor and extra-dimensional travel, and Void worship with dark magic and stuff like the master crown. They probably used a clockwork star to wish them away to the edge of the galaxy.

I don't think you understand what ambitious means. They were trying to do something big and new for Kirby. Quality has nothing to do with it.

No, he needs hands/feet.

Yeah but with cool boots gloves and a cape

>They were trying to do something big and new for Kirby
There have been bigger threats. There have been more creative final bosses.

>yfw

Attached: voiddm.png (320x320, 184K)

>he has the arrow spam
>he has the black hole attack
>he has the bomb attack
So at this point how likely is it that his entire boss move set gets ported?

Attached: Marx Blooper.webm (582x480, 1.07M)

>Dark Mind
Come on now. That was Yin-Yarn tier.

Attached: 19.jpg (1001x572, 69K)

>That much is obvious, it actually adds a division when it comes to the ancients, with there being the sciency ancients behind clockwork stars, the lor and extra-dimensional travel, and Void worship with dark magic and stuff like the master crown. They probably used a clockwork star to wish them away to the edge of the galaxy.
Yeah and then you have the star warriors like Kirby, Meta, Galacta, and Morpho Knight. Perhaps they were a third party? Some sort of mediator between the Ancients and Mages?

Nah, Dark Nebula was Yin-Yarn tier.
Dark Mind, at least, had the mirror trickery.

Gameplay-wise, you retard. Nobody cares about how big the "threat" is when they talk about designing an ambitious boss. I do agree that Star Allies' final boss lacks creativity in a few areas but that still isn't the point, you're being purposefully stupid for no reason.

>small Drawcia Soul+one of Miracle Matter's moves
>oh and lasers

Attached: KSS_Sleep.png (354x222, 90K)

Was Dark Matter created by the mages? That rant from Hybess seems to indicate it

Attached: 1521414620294.png (612x540, 182K)