World of warcraft

where exactly did it all go wrong?

Attached: 51pQFrAXwCL.jpg (353x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/item=65489/spell-axe-of-the-farseer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you already know the answer to this question, why did you kill a thread for this you fucking gay nigger

People with no lives got attached to Vanilla and coudln't handle change. They eagerly await the return of their favorite garbage and can't wait to pretend to be 16 years old again.

Attached: qmmlzM9[1].jpg (800x591, 44K)

when they started drastically changing every class, every expansion
it got even worse when they tried to make each spec it's own sub-class

yeah oip u fukcking faggot go 69 a korkron vanguard fucking faggot nigger kyskyskyskysk

Like clockwork. Vanillafags confirmed babies who want to play rogues and don't understand why all specs should be useful.

what went right ?

Attached: eternal midnight.jpg (1680x1050, 520K)

fuck you nigger thats the one mount i actually want cause i have a set that matches it perfectly

you're projecting your vanillafag hate onto me, someone who started playing in wotlk
nice try OP, try making this thread later tonight when it inevitably dies
because I'm already giving you a free (You), you should know that each spec can be viable without drastically changing the rotation every expansion

maybe in bfa you bitch ass motherfucker

>LITERAL ADMITTED Wrathbabby
>Forming an opinion
hahahaha

Attached: Good joke.jpg (500x498, 52K)

Right after surpassing level 70.

Prove I'm wrong.

eat shit im still farming it weekly on like 4 characters i'll get it before bfa

pre-btc patch with free gm and hw sets

Attached: 1455362984766.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

>

Attached: 1510426419496.jpg (600x599, 31K)

it got too popular and made too much money. then (((they ))) ruined it all...

>only 4 character
fuckin casual son of a bitch, do you have this atleast?

Attached: destroyer.jpg (1677x1048, 432K)

Burning Crusade.

death of lichking arthas

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 6Fk0sBC.jpg (2560x1440, 534K)

Unironically expansions.

Since expansions exist to sell you more endgame, there's no point for the majority of people to buy it if they can't access it anyway. That's why they had to rebalance the classes around raids (which lead to homogenization) and made sure that you were able to get to them no problem. They also made it so that all the endgame players would only be found on a completely different server, essentially killing most danger and adventures low level players could have with them.

>only be found on a completely different server
continent*

WotLK is where the game started to go bad. If you started in WotLK, then it's cata.

Luck? What else would it mean.

Burning Crusade

Attached: it didnt have to be this way.jpg (600x405, 53K)

this is what the game has become a bunch of mindless monkeys farming irrelevant pixels for their achievements that nobody gives a shit since they dont take any skill.
the fun part is there are so much mounts that you dont know what the fuck to wear

>he didn't get it on-tier

>putting a space between the end of a word and the question mark
This is something only non english speakers do, as in english is clearly not their first language. I knew pezado even admitted he's autistic and homo, but you're from a 3rd world shit hole too? Fucking hell dude, is there anything in life that's actually a positive for you?

this, draenei and blood elves ruined their respective factions, and killed the aesthetic

Autism.

wowhead.com/item=65489/spell-axe-of-the-farseer

Hey Sup Forums, what's an upgrade for this for shaman?

No, autism is definitely not a positive trait.

>Arms

Attached: puke in the bag.gif (224x126, 1.7M)

Hiring Jeffrey Kaplan AKA Tigole probably. His philosophy that everything should be about the "endgame"(Raiding) shaped the way the game is developed. So every expansion more, and more of the game gets streamlined to balance the endgame, or make the road there faster, killing the "world" of warcraft.

>recently bring my old warrior to cap to try it out
>hate prot
>hate fury
>hate arms

The fuck did they do to warrior...

Attached: 1477530070577.png (802x692, 1.07M)

Vanilla was so great, OP
I had a fucking great time spending 2.5 hours to clear Uldaman

arms is hella lit for soloing doe

Raiding is pretty fun right now and so are high mythic+ keystones. At least its got that.

Dragonsoul

Patch 2.0.3 badge of justice added, final blow was 3.0.2 trial of the crusader patch.