Just 5 more days until the GOTY of 2018. Are you ready?

Just 5 more days until the GOTY of 2018. Are you ready?

Attached: GOTY of century.jpg (1920x600, 405K)

>Far cry 3 trash
>far cry 4 trash
>far cry primal trash

So excited!

That is your opinion

>your opinion trash

So excited to see your future comments!

>nu Sup Forums

I bet you faggots havent even played 1 or 2

Far Cry Primal:

Primal has to be the lowest point in Ubishits history of boring turds...

>24 hours to get 100%, but not more then 2-3 hours worth of story related missions.
>get forced into reading subtitles for the slowest speaking language you could possibly come up with
>no artificial Lightning (because of time period) makes the day/night circle and especially the cave exploring the most frustrating and unfun mechanic imaginable.
>you spend the whole game pressing the button for your much needed 15 seconds of batman vision (without it it's impossible to navigate the copy + paste scenery)
>you get the exact same enemies from 3,4 with new textures
>every inch of progress is behind a massive amount grinding for resources
>not only do you get nothing for hunting down all the collectibles...they even have the audacity to cap the XP gain at around 90%.
>this game eclipses the sheer amount of animal slaughtering from all the other games. Always pushing for unnecessary violence while keeping the auto generated loot stashes as unprofitable as possible. And then the very last cutscene shows us a child becoming friends with an animal....how sincere of you ubishit.
>all the weapons are flimsy trash and even the best upgraded bow is more shitty then the starting bow of the other games.
>the map is overcrowded as fuck with nonsensically spawning enemies that will annoy the shit out of you, and an unbearable amount of utterly useless side-content that gives you no sense of accomplishment.
>the more skills you unlock the more the map becomes filled with irritating crap that never goes away.
>while the map is massive you get no memorable locations at all out of it.
>they have Borderlands 2 like raid bosses in the game that have so much fucking health that you have to fight them for ages.
>the problem of not respawning outposts is still a thing, but this time they're also entirely boring to do (since no real strongholds are to be found in that time period)

Attached: ubishit.jpg (1046x1069, 91K)

How can we ban such obvious shills?

Shill against them. Use their tactics. Make memes out of their franchises.

Just preordered it like 10 minutes ago. Can't wait

I'm ready to ignore a meh game. Ubisoft aren't capable of quality, they're only capable of tolerable mediocrity at best.

I'll pirate it.
It's got Denuvo though, right?

Attached: ubishill.png (1473x1217, 1.67M)

Far Cry 2 was the last Far Cry worth playing. This is irrefutable. 3 was casualized to death, 4 was just a copy-paste of 3 and Primal isn't even worth mentioning. 5 will just be a reskin of 3 and 4, with maybe one or two new mechanics because of "innovation".

this has been the third Far Cry 5 thread i have seen today. we get it goobisoft, stop sending shills to Sup Forums

>Denuvo
that piece of shit ?

>people like to talk about non japanese games too
>they must be shills

I recently bought Far Cry 4 on sale and got so fucking bored after 2 hours that I uninstalled it. I've seen nothing that indicates FC5 will be any more focused or have a good story, so I'll pass. I'm sure it'll be fun for people who like boring sandboxes though.

oh fuck off already

Ni no boipussy comes out in 2 days though

>people spam Sup Forums, constantly asking if people are excited for Far Cry 5
>this occurs when it is only 5 days before the release of the game

you must be retarded if you think these posts aren't shills

Time to kill drumpfies

Fuck off and die.

I miss Far Cry 2

fuck off shill. your formula is old and boring and you all know it.

the last good FC game was FC2

It's another
>Game is sold using politics and not the game
Episode!

how about I wait and see how good it is in 2 years when its political commentary is totally irrelevant.

>implying that japanese game sucks and people who talk about them are weak

what are you trying to say, you french cock sucker ?

Attached: 1521590887681.jpg (1013x1066, 47K)

>Are you ready?
Boy, I sure am HANKbot! Please tell me more about Far Cry(tm) 5!

Nice try, OP, but I think you posted the wrong image.

Attached: ac7_article_page.png (350x540, 262K)

There doesn't exist a real person on this fucking board who cares about this SJW, retard, AAA, microtransaction filled lootbox open world trash ubishit garbage.

Nobody.

Yet EVERY day threads pop up with people pretending like it's good. No. Fuck off. This is like the burger king of food.

Nobody wants a fucking burger king on Sup Forums when they could have any choice of classy restaurants with world famous food.

Stop your shilling and fuck off.

You are fucking shills.

5 more days until these shill threads end?

Sweet!

>shill falseflagging

>everyone i disagree with is nu \v\

still no release date

>game comes out soon
>people are talking about it

>game nobody cares about on Sup Forums is coming out
>company are advertising desperately and dont know how to fit in
shilling is real

>game nobody cares about on Sup Forums
lmao
>company are advertising desperately