Post places where boys became men

Post places where boys became men

Attached: 1500670164615.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QK10B_LLOTU?t=5m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=pOYh5MziFKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: templeoftime.jpg (800x600, 433K)

FPBP

This fucking hell
youtu.be/QK10B_LLOTU?t=5m27s

Game?

are you for real?

Attached: 1500599691230.png (133x30, 10K)

>alliance players
More from boy to manchild, lol

*HUHing in the distance*

Fuck off horde toddler, literally all horde are fat neckbeards

LFM VC

>literally all horde are fat neckbeards
Like all Sup Forums users, you fatso, lol

Looks like WoW.
People sure are surprised there are those who did not fell for Blizzard shit.

Attached: QuarryJunction.jpg (1920x1080, 755K)

this lol. barrens was where you became a man

This is where real men cried
youtube.com/watch?v=pOYh5MziFKU

If you honestly never played WoW, there's a high chance you don't even play video games. I get not playing it now with neo-Blizzard and the dying player count, but during its high point, WoW was the game literally fucking everyone played.

Underrated

fucking lol, FPBP

Kevin Spacey's hotel room

>implying you're not a fat neckbeard

Attached: kkrit.jpg (999x801, 90K)

geez i feel old now

Attached: 1515265302776.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 1514618579102.jpg (302x319, 6K)

Nigga...

Attached: 1502355106042.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Attached: whatsaroundthiscorner.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>WoW was the game literally fucking everyone played.
Because WoW was one of the first games that got normalfags into PC gaming en masse. Back then we still called you kids with shit taste, because that's exactly what you were.

nah, nerdy single player gamers like me never bothered. i had every opportunity and i was 15 years old when it first came out. just never gave a shit.

>there are people who think CSGO wasn't for underaged and shit taste plebs
>they think it was the fps that defined PC gaming
>these people are posting on this board and praising WoW

Attached: 1518176073700.jpg (453x439, 85K)

Attached: ysiFNec.jpg (1920x2560, 213K)

That is just your bias.

>CSGO
You mean CS, right?

I played Maplestory instead.

yes, my bad. Sorry if i gave any anons heart attacks thinking people consider CSGO old school

Attached: 1507865940556.jpg (626x725, 92K)

I only played it to play with my normie friends. It was shit since the start and if you think it was a good MMO you should consider suicide.

For Nelf starters

Attached: shitquest.jpg (1578x890, 132K)

everyone falling for this shit bait. kys

at least carlos died before saints row turned to shit.
It may have been a GTA ripoff, but it was much better.

Me and at least 12 million other people.

Literally proving my point. Nowhere did I say the game was good, just that everyone played it. You played it with other people, which is what I was saying.

The user you replied to at first said
>People sure are surprised there are those who did not fell for Blizzard shit.
You're a retard if you're trying to argue semantics now

>WoW was the game literally fucking everyone played
If mommy and daddy were willing to pay for your subscription, maybe.

>le contrarian meme

kys

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Never because back then (even now) I don't play paid MMO.

>le reddit formatting
Since when "WoW was always shit" is being contrarian in Sup Forums, you mongoloid?

Attached: wilderness.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

At least put effort into your bait, newfag

Mang, I remember sneaking to the top of one of those cranes, laying mines behind me, and trying to snipe/missile all of the death claws from up there. Nerve racking, especially when Rex starts fucking around and getting their attention.

>12 million people in a world with literally 10 billion
even america is 30 times bigger than 12 million, it was just your first game right? ive also never played wow but simply because i dont like rpgs of any sort ive found

Fpbp

This.

ive never played an mmo in my life

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

>Playing f2p shit

t. Singleplayer Chad.

Lies and slander.

What game?

>Be me
>Walk in there at lvl 1.

>alliance
you mean stayed boys

I didnt play a game online until i was 14, a few weeks after age of mythology came out.
I still don't play multiplayer much at all on anything

>If you honestly never played WoW, there's a high chance you don't even play video games.

Or they're just young with no older siblings. My 18 year old brother played WoW but that's only because I played it. He was like 5 when I was playing in vanilla.

The only multiplayer games I really got into were Age of Empires 2, Age of Mythology and Team Fortress 2. I never played wow and I don't actually know anyone who did IRL.

why did they add trees and change nothing else? trees in water seriously?

>I haven't played online until I was already a man

Replayed in private server multiple times and its not even that bad. Only kids would just go without thinking agroing the HUH guys...

The Earrings

when did people start saying this on Sup Forums

I only played F2P MMOs when I was younger. A game subscription sounded retarded to me, and I just stopped playing MMOs when I was like 14 because I don't enjoy them. They're dull as shit to play, and autistic farming isn't my jam.

Yesterday.

Years ago

Poetry is for faggots.

Attached: give me power senate.jpg (712x605, 170K)

A long time go. But it's becoming more popular lately because it's a good way for plebbitors to upvote the top post in a thread, which is what they're used to doing back on plebbit.

There were people back there with no Internet at all when WoW was hot shit.
Like some slavs.

>A game subscription sounded retarded to me
So you missed all the good MMORPGS?

I really haven't noticed people posting it on Sup Forums till recently, at least not the abbreviated form

Real shit. Had my heart racing the first time, but it didn't get me nearly as badly once I played the whole campaign on veteran years later. Once you realize that COD4 relies heavily on you pushing forward to disable otherwise-infinite enemy spawn points, it becomes a lot easier but also loses it's magic somewhat.

Still pretty traumatizing desu

HUH

Attached: 1519123446103.jpg (453x634, 93K)

Metropolis

Attached: why don't you pick that pill up.jpg (892x1000, 49K)

I feel like the barrow dens in Teldrassil were a better example.

It's a flooded mine you dunce.

did you fuck some milf here?

I don't like how much they pulled that shit. It just discouraged exploration

I was very uninterested in most of them. I tried stuff like Aion or Lineage 2 on private servers with my older brother but gave up after a few hours because I got bored. The only MMO I played a ton of is Realm of the mad god, I liked the gameplay and had a nice guild. Stopped in 2013 when they introduced active pets though

I was playing Ragnarok Online at the time. WoW didnt really penetrate as much here in Asia.

You're really not missing out on much

>not rocket jumping over the spike pit

Attached: 112478.png (600x600, 370K)

>children were raised by wow because they had shit parents
Feels nice to be the masterrace that was loved by my parents and was able to play a variety of games when I was young. If you've ever touched wow then your parents didn't love you.

Yeah, it's a bordel

wow you suck

Even better in the anniversary, LASO.

Attached: 21screenshot00-80.jpg (360x225, 16K)

Attached: destroyer.jpg (1677x1048, 432K)

>pit closes in the HD version

Attached: 1437242193085.jpg (960x960, 64K)

>Says this.
>Doesn't understand that by playing a large volume of games you're admitting that your parents hated your so much.
user, I...

>being a child when wow was released
Fucking 90's kids, man.

TRUTH

based

Wait, why? My memory of OoT is pretty foggy but I don't remember anything hard about the Temple of Time. Unless you mean when you first come out as an adult.

If you were 18 when wow was released then you have no business being here grandpa.

As far as MMOs, not just WoW, go I didn't want to get sucked into a point where I was less enjoying a game and more keeping up with everyone else I was playing with. Originally the thought was "I like games so much that it'd ruin my life even more," but as more and more games come out that demand daily attention to reach full potential in game online, and even in some cases online, I'm pretty happy I made that choice. Multiplayer-online games like Diablo II, PSO, and the like were fine though.

If you have played vidya for less than 25 years and you think you opinion is relevant, you should fuck off.