You have 75 seconds to explain which is a better buy. Switch or ps4

You have 75 seconds to explain which is a better buy. Switch or ps4

Attached: pvs.jpg (590x350, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-switch-is-the-best-selling-console-ever-i/1100-6457564/
strawpoll.me/15331749
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PS4 has a lot of games. A lot of the exclusives are games that if you weren't already into the series/developer/genre you won't like them yourself.
They also have the weeb market more or less cornered. They've even got official Touhou stuff, so that's nice, I guess.

Switch has a lot fewer games, but a fair bit more "proper indie" stuff. Also, Nintendo first party games. Bad business practices aside, they know how to make games that you don't literally require knowledge/skills from previous games to fully enjoy.
It's also quickly becoming the way to really appreciate all those Wii U games you didn't play because you didn't buy a Wii U, nobody bought a Wii U. It's going to be the new, hip gamecube come 2026 or so.

Few hints for retards that can't decide anything for themselves without half the interwebs' help.

1. look through game libraries for both and pick one with more shit that might interest you (take your time, it's not a race)
2. is portability important for you or are you a permanent basement dweller the never leaves his dungeon?
3. if you're interested in multiplayer what console do your friends have? (sorry for triggering forever alone anons)
4. if you still can't decide or actually find a lot of positives in both, do you have enough $ for buying both?

I don’t know anything about the PS4 so I can’t really give a recommendation. I bought a Switch for Nintendo first party stuff, so if that matters to you, buy it. Otherwise, buy whatever.

I have both, because $500 in whole fucking years time wasn't earth shattering. Both have ups and downs.

>That tfw when I have both and don't need to degrade myself with these petty arguments

Attached: elpresidente.jpg (180x276, 25K)

Switch is the best selling console of all time, you tell me.

gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-switch-is-the-best-selling-console-ever-i/1100-6457564/

Switch: Games
PS4: No games

leave this site and never come back

No.

Both are you poor or something?

switch because ps5 is coming out in two years and it's going to have backward compatibility, you can buy switch now since it has still around 4 years of life and a ps5 once they release it.

Yeah, and Black Panther is also the biggest movie in the world right now. What's your point?

plz?

>ps5 is coming out in two years and it's going to have backward compatibility
does any of your family members work at SONY?
you left out that important fact so i'm not sure i can trust your post

Attached: slide_20[1].jpg (960x720, 106K)

Ok.

This
Buy Both.

That depends. Do you own a half decent PC or an Xbone?

If yes, get the Switch.

If no, get a PS4.

if you see this, you're shadowbanned

Since op cant do anything right

strawpoll.me/15331749

Attached: consider the following.jpg (352x317, 9K)

>if you see this, you're shadowbanned
That doesn't make sense.

My brother is the son of Mr. Sony and works for the mayor of Japan and he says that the Switch is the best gaming console of all time for at least 3 more years

OP do you enjoy multiplats more or Nintendo games more.

there you go.

get a fucking job, buy pc and buy both of them you fucking faggot

literally this. not hard to figure out user, just use simple intuition on what you like to play and how you like to play it.

im in the same boat asso i dont give a fuck

>if you see this, you're shadowbanned
NO U

Oh look, Justin Bieber argument.

They are most complimentary.

Depends.
If you have a lot of time at home and prefer higher-production value games, go PS4. It has a healthy number of console Exclusives and most multiplats.

If you travel a lot or just prefer lower-budget games that try weirder things, go Switch.

They're not really comparable, it really depends on what the context you want to play games is.

But let's all jsut take a second to appreciate how Xbone isn't even considered a worthwhile option anymore

Attached: switch bayo.jpg (600x800, 81K)

PS4 still has a larger library (though it's been out four years) in total.

PS4 and Switch shouldn't be fighting

Not really an accurate comparison. More the people who buy into a platform, higher the incentive for developers to make/port games for it and thus popularity matters.

But it does