Kicked from server

>kicked from server
>reason: racism

When did online gaming become such a coddled soyfest?

Attached: 1521285695726.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-43478925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>soy

Just stop being a racist :-)

>dude just pretend as if spics aren't total subhumans lmao

tell us what you said

Stop playing multiplayer games

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-43478925

what the fuck is wrong with the UK?

>op is exactly as a tumor cell envoying his race as a whole.
hmmm

Is this the doing of the UK or Scotland though?

>Become
Most servers banned for racism long before today, the fuck you on about?

>racist
>frog
>soy
>can't keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums and has to spout ebin memes everywhere
How old are you? And I'm not implying anything here, just curious.

>waaahhh i can't call everyone a double kike-nigger-spic-gook-chink
you need to be 18 to browse this site

racism is totally not cool bro

it's 2018! stop being a bigot!!

Attached: soylent-is-halting-sales-of-its-meal-replacement-powder-because-it-has-made-people-sick.jpg (930x465, 71K)

what did you say nigger?

lmao spotted the soyboy

soy

Saying stupid shit has consequences. Welcome to reality.

Attached: free_speech.png (566x577, 52K)

>t. soymale

Add a comma or you're being racist and need to be banned

>"lol fag"
>banned from server
>reason: homophobia

Attached: 1329565742148.jpg (411x225, 74K)

>Says Nigger over and over and acts like a toxic pussy
Wahhhhhhh why don't ppl have thicker skin! Wahhhhh

sorry you lost your safe space

Good, nigger.

I can understand getting banned for yelling niggers, but when you get muted for something as petty as "what the fuck are you doing", something is wrong.

Epic retort, my friend :^)

yeah, do that
just like how i pretend that your opinion and pathetic complaints mean something

my guess would be 17-19, seems to be le epic 4channer phase

>You are now entering a shitthread.jpg
EVERY time. Without fail.

Attached: time to stop posting.jpg (656x465, 26K)

Jesus, when did Sup Forums become so leftist?

Sorry games can't be the safe space you want them to be, go back to Sup Forums.

no one cares (and I live here)
>talking to random people on the internet
>outside of anonymous fingerpainting websites

There's already a thead for this up

1999?

amerimutt meme>soy meme

>he thinks vidya is made of Sup Forums

If I type in chat "there are only two genders" at the start of every match will I eventually get banned?

t. eurosoy

>Video games
>Not inherently a soyfest

Racism is as far away as possible from the original geek culture that welcomed everyone who shared curiosity towards how things work. Even the time online gaming became available for everyone, racism was mostly unheard of in the community. Friendly banter has always been a thing but racism is not a part of it. If you want to be an idiot, you can be an idiot all by yourself, if someone should be excluded, it's people like you.

soyboy

>rule against being an asshole
>asshole banned for being an asshole
>appalled being an asshole is a bannable offense

lrn2bantz instead of just screaming nigger. literally the casual of insults.

but he's right

Attached: 1518533937972.png (1600x960, 632K)

Glad you agree "geek culture" is cancer and needs to be purged from vidya.

you are talking to teenagers writing soy as much as they can....

t. poltard whos been here since 2016

Have you ever considered that, like
maybe
Nobody has to put up with your retarded bullshit if they don't want to?
That maybe you're upset because you're a viscerally un-likable person irl and people don't like talking to you, and now even online people don't wanna talk to you because you can't contain your fucking autism enough to stop parroting le ebin Sup Forums meems XD
Maybe the fact is that you're an unpleasant person people don't want to associate with, OP, and that's nobodies fault but your own.

only spics post this meme anymore

fuck off spigger

>state an objective fact like "black people commit 50% of violent crime in the US despite being only 13% of the population"

>get banned
>for stating facts

I love how fucking buttblasted non-ayran's get at these threads.

Absolute blast every time. I fucking love being 100% white. Everytime you talk shit about someone's race, they are forced to come out with something completely arbitrary like "A-at least I can handle spicy food" as if anyone enjoys eating that shit anyway.

Or sometimes it's even a compliment
>"Y-you awful colonists"
>"How dare you beat people in fair fights and cultivate their land"

I don't know how to handle all this winnings bros? I'll honestly be a little sad when the ethnostate is established but not really tho.

Attached: 1520879452896.jpg (947x1024, 206K)

PRAISE ALLAH AND KARA BOGA THAT PUTTING WH*TOIDS IN THEIR PLACE ISN'T CALLED RACISM

Attached: 1508260128724.jpg (997x700, 291K)

Attached: 1518927103041.png (1080x7426, 2.7M)

Sup Forums was always predominantly left.

It's always had an edgy sense of humor, but you gotta remember when we made the white supremacist Hal Turner go insane.

Spent all his money on pizzas and PS3s, etc.

Even proto Sup Forums which was /news/(Or was it /new/?) was purged for being awful.

4chans idea of left was more moderate than sjw left though.

>ruining the meme with your trump obsession

Attached: 1520199870788.jpg (1768x2500, 608K)

>Sup Forums was always predominantly left.
Kill yourself.

god i fuckin hate those neogaf and reddit but most importantly twitch, impotent cancer tumors infesting this board because LOL VIDEO GAMEZZ XDD FOR TEH PLAYERZ

because they think they come from a sjw video game shelter into another one they rules apply here

Attached: 1488487122288.jpg (212x212, 16K)

>LUL NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER XD KILL YOURSELF KEK U MAD HUH
>*gets banned*
>Guys, this is unacceptable. What has the world come to? My free speech has been violated. Fucking SJWs, I swear. ;_;

This isn't reddit. Fuck off.

>implying

No one said anything about left or right. You're just being a whiny little bitch.

For someone who probably unironically calls people soy you sure as fuck don't have any balls.

white privilege is being able to use "well at least im not black" at anything thrown at you.

Attached: 1516125882153.png (113x182, 42K)

Attached: 1419736651898.png (213x214, 31K)

Keep dreaming reddit

You niggers glow in the dark.

Attached: 1521069733366.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

Shut up, nigger. We've been mainly center-right libertarians.

>being rasict against white people isnt rasicm: the movie: based on a true story
get droned

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Attached: 1521649239914.png (611x609, 554K)

I'm sure that was so on topic in the game you were playing. If you really want to bring that up, find a political club or start a podcast.

fuck off reddit

>ask about how your buddies are doing
>banned for off-topic conversation

>all those buttblasted stormniggers attempting revisionism
kek

>T is capitalized after the * sign
fuckin mobile cancer posters

>Sup Forums was always predominantly left

Attached: 1520289267617.jpg (1308x1636, 337K)

I think you mean predominantly all voices even if you disagree.
>reddit spacing

unless you're playing a community server in something or league you're not gonna get banned in any game

so op ur either an underage fag playing gmod or league

either way ur gay

Edgy teens have been getting banned in video games since the dawn of online video games
Unfortunately you kids have decided to infest a website full of former edgy kids who grew up

None of this is new :)

Look at all these soy boys, they wish they were as alpha as us right guys, SAD

Attached: 1519763613236.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

Maybe you should be asking yourself that instead of coming to your safe-space to whine about it. Retard.

Everyone enjoys eating spicy food. That's the whole point, there is a physical dopamine rush. Be glad I was here to teach you something today.

nice fucking thread Sup Forums

fucking neck yourselves, every dumb cunt who posted in this thread

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look more masculine.

Attached: bbc.jpg (590x719, 63K)

>a website full of former edgy kids who grew up
>who grew up
citation needed

Attached: evolution_of_anon.jpg (480x953, 323K)

dumb frogposter

Started on Sup Forums in 05 moving to Sup Forums a year later. There was lots of racist jokes back then but that was just banter no one believed. Sup Forums in pretending to be racist and retarded attracted people that fit the profile they were pretending to be here.

Fuck this shit hole, I wish I could leave but too many memories.

Yes, even you have changed a lot

You know that's different. You're being obtuse so you can be right. Keep your whining about race relate crime to yourself.

>everyone who posted in this thread is a dumb cunt, he posted
What did he mean by this?

YOU TOO!

not really

Attached: 1511003986414.jpg (710x1068, 201K)

Old Sup Forums was all about the lulz. and Hitler was spammed everywhere because it made people mad
I hate how everything now has to be political. Give me back my old internet

Attached: 267225.jpg (762x1568, 44K)

Attached: praise kek.png (500x399, 91K)

>Welcome to X don't do Y
>Do Y in X
>Get banned for doing Y
>Lol safespace much?

Neither left or right, just edgy and contrarian. During the Bush administration it felt like the loudest voices in charge were the "God hates fags and vidya is the devil"-type conservatives, so naturally a lot of people here fought against that. Today, the loudest voices talk about how games are misogynist/racist/etc, so you have people fighting against that

Knowing the differences between the races is a crime and should be punishable by death. Race is a social construct, its pure imagination and it doesn't exist. Everyone is equal in intelligence.

>s-stop using counterexamples
I'm making the point that not everything has to be on-topic to the game you're playing and banning people because you don't like the conversation is remarkably thin-skinned.

>that picture
When was the last time Sup Forums created something equally funny? I honestly can't remember.

>Rampaging Fuckers of Everything on the Shitting Planet of the Vomit Atmosphere
yet somehow Lolita doesnt seem out of place, hell i'd be amazed if it wasnt there

Attached: 1495915033254.jpg (399x519, 68K)

FUCK WH*TOIDS

Attached: 1417926761031.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

Once PlayStation owners started regularly playing online.