NEW CYBERPUNK 2077 INFO

dualshockers.com/cyberpunk-2077-detils/
if you hate the site: archive.is/QPy3p

>huge singleplayer campaign
>says it will scale to next-gen hardware (probably means it's coming to ps5 xbox whatever)
>character creator and class choice
>high chance for a E3 trailer/teaser
>multiplayer is not a focus right now, might wait post-launch to add
>no switch version
>no microtransactions

Attached: cy.jpg (644x443, 42K)

>yfw switchfags btfo yet again

we knew p much all of this but ok

this was from the guys who made witcher right?

maybe they'll finally make a good game so i can support them

why tf are people talking about a new generation already? the pro and X have barely been out 2 years

People who were saying there was no character creation BTFO

not even close to hype but I'll keep an eye on it. Hope it's not shit

>the pro and X
Are those new consoles or something? Never heard of them

you are incredibly naive if you dont think ps5 and the next xbox is more than a couple of years away (if even that)

never forget
hahahahahahah
4chin still mad

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (1512x949, 773K)

How's any of this news?
We knew all that from the moment it was announced.

The Pro and X are enhanced versions of the PS4 and Xbone, they're not regarded as the next gen consoles, hence why they play PS4 games and Xbox One games, not "PS4 Pro" and "Xbox One X" games.

No we didn't retard

Well that was nothing. I've played all 3 Witcher games and I didn't like any of them, Very low expectations for this.

Attached: E3.gif (484x359, 2.75M)

>wow it's fucking nothing
thanks op you're a faggot

Fug yes, reveal just before E3 confirmed.

Attached: 1416928352627.jpg (1556x811, 255K)

first person or third person?

Second person

GUYS

>multiplayer is not a focus right now
Thank fucking christ

fourth person omniscient

no switch no buy

>why tf are people talking about a new generation already?
>he thinks pro and X are the new gen

Lmao, get a load of this retard.

>multiplayer is not a focus right now
jej
confirmed dead on arrival

Not looking forward to spending eleventy million dollars on the upgrades required to play this game on my rig

Yeah, just like Witcher 3 was dead for not caring for multiplayer, dumbass.

Character creation is a huge fucking red flag.

It's MUCH easier to create consistent and compelling dialogue when you have a specific viewpoint to write from. It's why shit like Mass Effect and Dragon Age protagonists are always so bland.

I really hope this game does have a multiplayer

no you're the fifteenth person to post in this thread

+1

This game is going to be fucking amazing, hope the multiplayer is like a DND campaign

Attached: 4619C9B1-4090-4DF8-827D-22E076A23B6A.jpg (744x1829, 130K)

Same, it's gonna suck to be able to afford this game so I hope it's good enough to be worth it.

based Pondsmith

Attached: 1521501809810.jpg (800x446, 30K)

Who the fuck even believed that?
Switch could even run witcher 3

also
>next gen hardware
So it's out in 5 years or so.

Get with the times gramps.
The future of gaming is live service, and it is beautiful.

>TW3 is a critically acclaimed single player game by the same devs
>no multiplayer means dead on arrival
You're 50 Shades of Retarded aren't ya?

Attached: 1520775696481.gif (400x276, 829K)

>no switch version

aaaand dropped

Attached: wed3.jpg (2667x4000, 1.48M)

Witcher 3 was actually really well optimized. It could do 1080/60/ultra on a Sandy Bridge i5 and a 1060

there is no PS5 or Xbox Two. there will only be PS4 Pro 2 and Xbox One XX.

There were some doubts, because YongYea made a video, in which he claimed that some former developer from the studio contacted him and said that they apparently changed their plans and now the game is going to have predefined character and only one class available, which made some people worried. This is official confirmation that the character creator and different classes are still in.

well their biggest character geralt felt just as bland in the third witcher so it's not like they know how to write original characters in large scale games either
>t. witcher 2 fag

When you don't have a concrete character basis, you can't write non-PC chosen d

>Xbox One XX
>The X XX
>brought to you by Microsoft™ and Bang Bros® and Doritos

>New infor
>Literally nothing that wasn't said on polish sites months ago and already translated to every single language out there
Ebin
Simply fucking epic

Attached: .....jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

Geralt was by far more bland in TW2 than in the first or third game.

At least he has a sense of humor in 1 and 3.

There won't be any new info for a couple months. This is just addressing rumors.

>spongebob_fish_smelling.jpg

No not really. Before then, no knew if the game would actually be an RPG like the tabletop. Everyone thought it was going to be Witcher : Third person shooter version in Space
Not to mention the character creation where previously all we had were fucking shopped images of that nude chick

>fish
Rude

>trusting CDPR promises after TW3

Attached: giggling sluts.webm (1280x720, 451K)

>It's why shit like Mass Effect and Dragon Age protagonists are always so bland.

Mass Effect IS a consistent character from a specific point of view. You are always Commander Shepard and you always have to be what the writers decide you are going to be, e.g. joining Cerberus for no fucking reason in ME2. All you really pick is your play style and how you look. This is probably going to be the same.

t. newshitter
I bet you liked Fallout 4 too.

Shepard and Sarcastic Hawke were pretty decent protagonists.

>sense of humor
He had that in the second one too but if you're really basing the merit of the writing for the character on humor you're better off holding out on buying the next game and sticking to marvel flicks or waiting for the next tyler perry movie you low brow ape.

>everyone but programmers and graphics people from CDP jumps ship after W2
>strong hints at programmers and graphics people having jumped ship after W3
>Witcher 3 removes every decent character, makes the evul medieval misogynist lords get bad ends and act contrary to character and starts pushing tranny shit
>every behind the scenes video since after W2 has been non-polish foreigners and pink-haired out of shape dykes
>cyberpunk team kicks Pondsmith out for not being a progressive turd
If you have any hope for Cyberpunk at all you're delusional at this point.

Attached: hamada outo.png (623x733, 780K)

Literally every great RPG ever made had free character creation you sperg.

Ok... i walked right into that one but i really would like to know if is there any information about that.
I don´t like FPS and most cyberpunk games sadly choose that perspective... but i am kind of hopping for this to be third person since i am expecting this to be cyberpunk witcher. Not even joking here, i expect Ciri to appear and drag a detective or something into deep shit.

>>strong hints at programmers and graphics people having jumped ship after W3

They have doubled their headcount and have far more programmers now than ever before.

This. They are fucking dead to me.

Attached: investigate the downgrading in Novigrad.jpg (1280x2157, 1.53M)

>>cyberpunk team kicks Pondsmith out for not being a progressive turd
when did that happen?
do you even know pondsmith? protip: he's fucking black retard

Attached: tell lies.jpg (453x576, 35K)

I highly doubt it'll be first person

Hawke used an interesting hidden morality system that had multiple dialogue trees depending on how you had previously responded. Shepard was bland as hell. Not the dialogue trees, but the writing outside of chosen conversations. Shepard lacks a distinctive personality. Mark Meer is also a pretty terrible VA for 2.5 of the games. Hale gives Shepard a bit more personality, but her problem is that the personality doesn't match what you choose in dialogue as often. She plays Shepard more angrily.

Didnt Ciri in Witcher 3 mention something about a word of steel ships and shit?

VtMB has PnPRPG-level character creation and one of the best stories in vidya. It's very possible to have a blank slate player character where the creator provides an illusion of roleplaying immersion whilst impacting the actual story very little.

>now switch version
did people honestly expect that ?
nintendo consoles are for nintendo games.

I'm honestly starved for cyberpunk anything so I'll take anything even if it's bad. Still, I hate open world games nowadays so I've got conflicting feelings

Attached: 1440576105327.jpg (300x222, 20K)

Helps that FemHawke's VA was pretty good. She was also the voice of Ciri.

They've gotten new hires, the old team is all but gone and went on to make their own studios.

I think I read somewhere it would be both and you'd get to pick
It'd be nice to play the combat oriented characters as an fps and the non-combat characters in third person but knowing cdpr they'll all be mixed classes so it'll just be GTAV which is nothing new.

That's not true, matter of fact several people who worked on the first Witcher game came back.

>Mass Effect IS a consistent character from a specific point of view.

Yeah, but that's every game. You need structure and narrative. It's not tabletop where you can wing shit on the fly because you have live human element.

You could not pay me to give a fuck about this trainwreck.

Attached: D5509041-E9E6-4BC6-864A-95A5A09C9892.jpg (595x702, 234K)

>Switch could even run witcher 3

Attached: 400.jpg (353x400, 127K)

>whilst impacting the actual story very little.
J.E Sawyer is going to come to your house and beat you with his 18,000 point list of RPG design user

I wonder what would push someone to shitpost like that

Because The Witcher was an RPG, right?

Will there be actual combat orjust what they have in The Witcher?

>when did that happen?
CDRed more or less kicked him out a long way back.
>do you even know pondsmith? protip: he's fucking black retard
Sounds like you're the one who doesn't know a thing about him.
He's a black weeb who actively dislikes SJW shit and specifically told the people trying to push that on him that no, not now and not when he was growing up and roleplaying was race ever a factor for him or his setting. (people who try to pretend that Cyberpunk is about race generally out themselves as never having read any cyberpunk anyway)

Attached: really.jpg (414x425, 23K)

>No not really. Before then, no knew if the game would actually be an RPG like the tabletop. Everyone thought it was going to be Witcher : Third person shooter version in Space

Nothing revealed confirms either of these. Character creation has nothing to do with gameplay style.

>projecting this hard
jesus you faggots really have autism dont you

>CDRed more or less kicked him out a long way back

source: my ass

>Switch could even run witcher 3
I do not believe that. W3 had to be fucked with multiple times and downgraded to run on an Xbone at 30fps. A console that is both 30% more powerful and has twice the RAM as the switch.

Well the Witcher wasn’t based off a table top RPG, it was based off a book series
Cyberpunk is a table top game, so like vampire masquerade it should stick to that formula

>no microtransactions
lol
oh fucking kay

you think there won't be some Gwent-like minigame shit? the game was made for microtransactions. In fact, it would fit so well with the atmosphere that I honestly probably wouldn't mind seeing it as much in 2077. Microtransactions plastered across the screen would actually fit very well

>Old team
You mean code monkeys?
It's a local joke in polish gamedev/IT already that literally everyone has ex witcher dev in their resume because so fucking many people worked there temporarily.
Oh and they're opening new studio in another city.

Attached: laugh.gif (300x178, 1.94M)

Didn't one of the people working on it tweet out something about not having a clue how they were going to implement ranged combat into an RPG a while ago? I think we can expect mediocre combat again.

Me too... i just want confirmation though.

Yes, she did. Maybe CDP wants to use her to link IP´s for some reason... CDP-universe.

That´s the same information i had. Though i think it´s more on the rumor side of things...

>Oh and they're opening new studio in another city.

Yeah, with 18 people. What the fuck are they even doing in Poland, anyway?

>company has three studios
>produced literally nothing except Gwent, which is still in beta
I realize they're probably all hands on CP77, but why splinter the team to different cities then?

>CDRed more or less kicked him out a long way back.

How pathetic do you have to be to tell lies on the internet.

Attached: stop.gif (305x380, 2.08M)

>You mean code monkeys?
Lead programmers behind the W2 and W3 engines, not Aurora scripters.
>Oh and they're opening new studio in another city.
No doubt they'll be getting more ameridykes in to work on writing it so we get more tranny elves, tranny women and more characters offed for being offensive.

I already saw 2049, and that was long enough as it is. Don’t feel like paying three times the price for a 40 hour rendition that goes nowhere, with shit gameplay to boot.

That means fuckall. Only the name CDPR stayed. Pretty much everyone of the original memebers of CDPR who worked on Witcher 1 and 2 fucked off after internal politics and philosophy shifts towards chasing the normie masses. Original CDPR was full of nerds who wanted to make games THEY themselves wanted to play. Neo-CDPR is all about making the most inoffensive broadest appeal to the lowest common denominator, maximising profits, releasing the game on as many systems as possible. The moment they went publicly traded they gradually sold their fucking souls and it shows. They are now the Slav version of EA/Ubisoft/Activision.
id Software for example still exists by name, yet not a single one of the original people work there.

>we get more tranny elves, tranny women
I don't remember either from W3. I remember an Elf crossdresser who was explicitly not gay and one gay guy who ruined his life and his town because he fell in love.

What the fuck are you even talking about? It's only their 2nd studio and it's in different city because after CP 2077 they're supposed to work on different games.

>Implying anyone is going to move to poland to get paid $1k at best

Nobody even thought it was going to release on Switch nigger.

dumbasses like yourself should refrain from posting

You may want to look shit up.

Attached: DYvykuxWAAEvTs0.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 418K)

Development cost went up because they're apparently paying competitive salaries now. I imagine the natives aren't too pleased with that.