ALL OF HIS SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE FROM BOTS HAHAHAHAHA

ALL OF HIS SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE FROM BOTS HAHAHAHAHA
youtu.be/b7qzKGm242k

Attached: 0FE44648-4775-4195-8934-63ABD33527FB.jpg (1139x700, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJNqYh4YaTk
youtube.com/watch?v=l9Q_ZDQQgY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you got the wrong door

>phoneposting
>eceleb shit
please fuck off forever

Yet he still makes $500k a month, stay mad

What is with these fags and having colored hair

im convinced that people who dye their hair have no self respect and shame

They're immature losers with a poor social life and no prospects in an adult, professional setting. Gotta color your hair to make up for absolutely zero personality.

If you know who this faggot is you should probably kill yourself.

who???????

So he's paying to sub to himself?

I thought that pic was a JUST edit at first, but that's really how he looks

It's really bizarre how there's these people supposedly making millions off playing video games with millions of fans and I've literally never heard of them before a couple of days ago.

How is that in any way bizzare?

same, i thought the same thing

He probably doesn't like the "old" aspect of his face and subconsciously did it to help with that

>another colored hair faggot is making mad bucks from playing video games
>meanwhile I can't get a job despite having a college degree in tech and mechanics
>know three languages
>"we're looking for someone with mobility"
>can't have a car cause I have no job
>sometimes I have tea for dinner

Life is nothing but pain and suffering.

Attached: The Sims in the future.jpg (1599x675, 151K)

I literally had no clue who this dude was until every other social media rodent kept raving about Drake and co. Being on his streams.

I think it's done to not only grab attention but specifically target the attention of kids who are probably attracted to really bright colors from cartoons. By making himself look more like a cartoon, they appeal to that comfort, despite it looking horrendous in the real world.

Attached: 1440034511609.png (1141x821, 777K)

it's a soyism

>has wife

>
I got so many questions about this.

>feet censored
is dan fucking with us?

I hope there’s wedding pics of him dressed in matching blue suit with the hair.

>fags
>colored hair
I think you answered your own question.

If it makes you feel any better, you're probably still better off in the longrun. I can't wait for the inevitable collapse of Twitch once the corporate world realizes they are missing out. Just like YouTube, everybody but the top .1% of streamers will get bricked and will have wasted years of their life without developing any marketable skills. Education and training trumps shortlived mememoney.

I learned that the hard way you need a car to get hired. Fact is nobody gives a shit about your degree or how smart you are, the only thing they care about is how likeable you are and how normal you are.

Move to Canada

How so? There are plenty of pop stars doing the same thing yet you most likely don't know. These people are popular with the mainstream and you're just not part of it anymore.
You're old. Congratulations.

IIT: a bunch of losers jealous of some soy-fueled retard fuccboi and his billions

Attached: o11SZev.jpg (1280x757, 371K)

Sorry user, I hope things get better soon. Where do you live? You ever try heading into the forest to look for edible plants and stuff? It's pretty fun and you can usually find some good stuff. If you get into mushrooms you should be careful though. If you live near a river or a lake or something you could try fishing for food. Hunting might be too expensive to get into but if you have a friend that hunts ask him to take you along or if he'll lend you his rifle at least. If you really live out in the sticks, you could just poach and set traps up in the woods but that'd be illegal...

boogie had a wife too guess where shes is now? lmao.

Attached: 1521761590421.jpg (1492x690, 478K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PJNqYh4YaTk the only response this shit warrants

Twitch streamers usually have colored hair because of charity event goals/stream milestones.

They think they are a special snowflake.

Canadian economy sucks since the saudis started dumping.
US has a better job market for now. Things might change once the trade negotiations stuff starts happening tho.

Yeah you're right, there's no way two people can't be immature boring faggots together. Also marrying that young is a hell of a warning sign.

sure OP, yes, they are all from bots. oh my, look at clock, its time to take your pills again!

Poor Boogie. Is that bitch really trying to take his house? What a fucking cunt

Jealous, not really. I’m glad he’s not a fuckface like what they have on YouTube (except now some of said fuckfaces decided to go on twitch too. Shocking).

I’m just a bit weirded out by how he just blew up enough in a day and was able to get drake and his friends to show up.

fucking video

Yeah a man betters himself and the leech leaves. Typical.

CALORIE THIEVING

>tfw he has a qt wife
why live

Attached: Cyrq2GsWIAABrLO.jpg (900x1200, 115K)

As a side note on total biscuits podcast last week they were talking about how everyone is down in subs except him he is the only one who goes up.

i've got colored hair and get 10-20 compliments a day from random people at my workplace. bitches love it

>that nose
>husband makes 500k a month

Checks out

It helps keep the attention of young children. More young kids watching your channel, with parents that have deep pockets = more donation money income and lots of views. Not that hard of a conclusion to reach man.

SOY

Attached: 1521754933990.jpg (960x957, 313K)

El diablo?

>Is that bitch really trying to take his house?
does the pope molest little kids?

this right here
And if you care to look at most of them they don't save up
Streamers like imaqtpie got himself a house, earns shitton and does not just spend everything, at this point he could just stop streaming and be set for life anyway but he probably do it for the fun of it.

While most of these faggots will just show you how much cash they have by buying everything thats shiny.

Probably not.

shes slavic I know that, look at those cheekbones and asiatic eyes. Lmao shes gonna take everything he owns and leave him with nothing. Serves him right.

them jew face genes, no thanks

This. And then these video game money pigs have the gall to complain about money problems when they make only 200k a month instead of the usual 300k

I hate this

This is Grimmmz vs. H3he all over again lmao

>t.the pope

>subs are bots
No fucking shit. I could have told you there is no way in hell that many people would watch that idiot. I just dont understand how people didnt catch onto it sooner Bots especially view bots have been around for years now.

So did he pay Drake to play with him or something?

Attached: 1518221472831.png (485x534, 277K)

Does anyone know how that house was procured? The only scenario here that wouldn't piss me off is if it was originally HER house, and he moved in, or if she funded most of it. But I bet that isn't the case. Greedy bitch.

>can't have a car cause I have no job

lie and rent one for the first month

WHAT even is fortnite, is it the new minecraft or some shit? I stopped paying attention to these shitty games around pubg

It's not as bad as tattoos or piercings.

props to it for using a real sfc controller and not some 8bitdo shite.

that's a lot of projecting there boy

why do all these faggots die their hair garish colors?

He asked Epic and Epic probably paid drake to play with him, and they're gonna make bank with all these celebs and shit going "Yeah I'm willing to play Fortnite at e3"

user you ever thought to go R9K?

>Own house
>Get married
>She divorces you for that black dick
>Takes your fucking house
>She fucks him in your old bed while you sleep in the car

Marriage seems crazy to me right now

I think Kim DotCom paid Drake to do it? I don't know, it seemed legit tho.

I bet you .01 bitcoins that the judge is a woman.

Dan runs Nick not CN

of course he is, this who ficade of him being nice and friendly is bullshit, his earlier steams before he got famous he would cry and whine like a bitch and yell at people. shitty people alway find a way

PUBG but actually good.

>Free, you can only buy cosmetics
>No loot boxes
>Runs on toasters
>No political agenda
>Gets updated constantly
>Devs keep in touch with the community
>Fast paced gameplay
>High skill cap, a single top player can take out entire squads of average players consistently
And yet Sup Forums hates it because they suck at games.

Attached: fortnite.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

looks liek you found out the hard way traditional college degree's is just some shit piece of paper saying you own the banks a fuck ton of money.

>fortnite streamer
>professional gamer

Attached: 1521594473976.jpg (292x441, 20K)

Should have went MGTOW and take the Red Pill on woman.

>now
marriage is a slow suicide since the 80s.

I won't take that bet because you're probably right. Marriage is so fucked, you have to be some kind of narcissist to get married and believe this won't eventually happen to you.

Like most Sports players they are retarded with their money and go broke in less than year after they stop making easy money then they spend their life millions in debt and paying alimony

>tfw he probably has more friends than I ever will

I thought Nick was part of CN

You say that as if being a robot assisting in lining the pockets of idols is a good thing.

I don't watch him much but Shroud is actually good at video games and not a memer so I'm taking his side whatever it is.

Leave it to Sup Forums to not understand anything and why they get popular. Kids like bright colored shit

Attached: 27-lil-pump.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 112K)

Didn't this faggot dox someone a while back and Twitch just gave him a light slap on the wrist?

Used to compete in Halo tournaments apparently.

This guy makes more money then you ever will. how does this make you feel youtube.com/watch?v=l9Q_ZDQQgY0

That's as likely as Coke and Pepsi being owned by the same company

I don't hate it, I just hate obnoxious streamers

Don't forget
>not sucking chink cock

i only dislike it because i hate preset characters and how annoyingly cartoony it is

>3 languages
>does not get a job
stop lying.

That's why you only marry someone you actually love and trust

I can't stand the artstyle

lol you pubg kiddies are mad as fuck

user............

>3 languages
he speaks american, british and australian, that's 3 :^)