/25+/

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

25+ year old club, what video games do you have lined up for the weekend?

Attached: polar-bear.jpg (949 KB, 1600x920)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7rZTZBOrqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W2musgrIYUg
youtube.com/watch?v=vi4O_jO5oYw&list=PL8_dFsE09Vx-sK5HJcdSAxIhZ0723iAxM&index=16
youtube.com/watch?v=DJOEen1-234
youtube.com/watch?v=hz0zGSZu6GQ
supforums.com/thread/410724731/video-games
youtube.com/watch?v=C97ho4X5tVE

William Bell
William Bell

what are you even doing here at 25 lmao i turned 18 yesterday and i feel like a loser

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

so you only started browsing Sup Forums yesterday? fuck off.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

See you back here in 7 years

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

Been playing Shadow Warrior 2. Fun to hop into photo mode at any point and admire the chaos. Other than that, probably hobby programming and reading this weekend.

Attached: fleshwound.jpg (334 KB, 1920x1080)

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

25+
not posting the tree
nice try underage

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

I finally going to give Nier Automata a go. It's a damn shame I waited so long, I pretty much know every spoiler already.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

I finished Nier Automata a couple days ago, I feel like it left a void in me. I still have Gravity Rush 2 to finish, but I don't really want to right now. What can you guys recommend?

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Splatoon
ESO
Vainglory
Hearthstone
Maybe a Telltale game
Might try out Paladins if I get around to it

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

I have work at weekends

Attached: 1376239068216.gif (575 KB, 420x620)

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

old
No sweetie.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

I would give anything to be 18 again.

I've made so many mistakes in my life.

user, go to community college first. If you plan on going to college this fall, don't.

GO TO COMMUNITY COLLEGE FIRST. GOOD LUCK.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

They released a new version newfag
tfw one year away from playing this masterpiece

Attached: over30.png (93 KB, 236x267)

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

don't forget, you're here forever

Attached: 1471238299721.jpg (37 KB, 298x392)

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

I'm 25 btw but I really wish I could go back to being 18.

Blake Davis
Blake Davis

CK2

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Going to 0lay Rachel and Clunk 2015 in challenge mode and try to 100% it, however I belive something went wrong with my save because the insomniac museum isn't available to visit in game.

I'll also play Titanfall2 and shadow warrior for the ps4.

I'll also post in whatever south america/ third world country thread people make.

Attached: 1519216371527.png (139 KB, 500x717)

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

29 here
farming the murder pickle in MHW with my long time hunter friends
grinding relics in Warframe before loki and ember are vaulted again, also Barokiteer is due in an hour or so
halfway through Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance, retroarch is comfy

Attached: 1515007844866.png (9 KB, 259x420)

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

Overwatch. Got it last month (kinda late, i know) but is comfy as long as you know how to deal with retards.
Reinhardt true bro btw

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Going to start a new scenario in Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic after winning my first one against AI. Wish I had friends to play multiplayer with.

Also going to play more of the newly released DM4 Jam map pack for Quake. The one map I tried so far was very fun and quite challenging even on skill 1.

Attached: spasm0000.png (989 KB, 1920x1080)

Parker Long
Parker Long

How does Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic compare to the later entries? I quite enjoyed the third one, especially with the undead race.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

Threads with the bear Pic have been going for a while now.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

I'm working, but if I get some time I might play Prey 2017 again.

Attached: wrenches.png (424 KB, 2479x2647)

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

Been meaning to play Prey again doing a no Typhon mod run. Loved my first playthrough.

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

I love this game. One of the best.

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

still virgin
start thinking about gay sex
this is point of no return?

Attached: 1510330277356.jpg (7 KB, 205x246)

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

Curse of Monkey Island just came out on gog, gonna give that a spin. Haven't played it since I was in school.

Attached: 292629-curse-of-monkey-island--3--super.jpg (59 KB, 600x450)

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Implying people weren't here underage
Came here when I was 15. I'm 27 now.

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

Mario kart 8

It's all I play anymore.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

I want to get into wow, been studying market flipping and got my TSM already set up with groups and sniper configured. Currently leveling up a character and farming low level transmog and crafting mats.

my goal is to buy wow tokens to pay for my sub so I can be ready when Classic servers come out

Attached: 1509882765088.png (257 KB, 604x311)

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Splatoon should be fun. Looking for a small indie switch game to play. West of loathing looks like fun but it doesn’t come out for a bit.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

Curse of Monkey Island and FFVI

I have a shit ton of uni work to do though.

Jaxson Howard
Jaxson Howard

tfw no bear friend

Alexander King
Alexander King

tfw my vidya taste is so refined i consider 99.9% of all games to be objective trash
patricianhood is a mistake

Attached: 1516229898959.jpg (33 KB, 629x505)

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Probably gonna pick up Persona 5 this weekend

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Detective Pikachu and Mario Kart 8D.

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

no i understand that. you just should go around bragging about it.

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

tell me which games you like as examples

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

Nothing actually. I havent had a game to really sink into for a while now. I've been on bit of a JRPG binge but I think I've gone through all the good modern ones.

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

Have you tried actually meeting women?

Zachary White
Zachary White

Third one is trash. The entire series is a bit of a mess.

Kevin Perez
Kevin Perez

Ash of Gods: Redemption

Connor Green
Connor Green

I've been playing Burnout Paradise to chill out. Down to less than 10 smash gates overall and it's driving me crazy

Might play the Episodes of FFXV later on as I've finished the main game.

Attached: 1364069894781.jpg (103 KB, 500x652)

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Most games are trash especially the ones Sup Forums likes but if you're not able to have fun then either stop taking yourself so seriously or get a new hobby. I stopped playing games for a bit in my mid-twenties. When I started again, I emerged with a lack of care about 99% of games and realised it's better to concentrate only on the ones I like.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

You should probably head over to /r9k/ brother

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

he hasnt experimented and sucked cock when he was a teen
Start living your life user.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

I keep downloading more and more ps1 and 2 games and only playing the ones I already did to death. Currently playing RE4, shitty sports games career mode, Midnight Club 3 and Prince of Persia.

Attached: jonnah.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1040)

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

Deus Ex 1, Dark Souls 1, System Shock 1, Thief 1, Doom 1, Ocarina of Time, Devil May Cry 1 & 3, Kingdom Hearts, Silent Hill 1/2/3.

popular/highly-rated games that are garbage:
Witcher 3, Nier Automata, Uncharted/Last of Us, Persona 5

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

So you’re saying do community college before the main 4 year I want to do? Why?

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

i was playing video games all day

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

a hole is a hole, user

Colton Long
Colton Long

MTG Arena. It finally has Amonkhet so it's not creature spam only.

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

Gonna try and participate in an ARMS Party Crash for once. I keep missing those and Splatfests.

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

dude that is as generic and common as Sup Forums opinions can possibly get

I agree with it except DMC1. I've started it for the first time couple of months ago (before HD shit came out) and it's very underwhelming and plain.

Robert Wilson
Robert Wilson

Look at that cute heckin polar bear. I wish I had a coke too

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

Save money. And also to give you time to think about if you ttuely want to spend the rest of your life doing whatever your major is, without going bankrupt in the process

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Guess.

Attached: IMG-20171125-234831.jpg (1.66 MB, 4640x3480)

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

Same brother.
A rays of light was age of decadence stroy and theme wise but its mechanics were very flawed.
I am still waiting for caves of qud to be finished.
4X is another pleasure but except endless space 2 nothing is worthwhile atm and ES2 is not finished yet either.
Maybe Stellaris will eventually turn into something playable? Doubt it though.
Waiting on dead cells to be finished.
Waiting for a second expansion for civ 6...
Waiting the upcoming warhammer patch to sort out chaos etc...

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

28, and I'm going to play the fuck out of Kirby Planet Robobot and Bloodborne. My last exam today, then its spring break from university until the 4th. And tonight, DnD with friends, and tomorrow, paintball! God yes I've been craving this.

Attached: 1521059992341.png (390 KB, 746x735)

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

This

Unless you live in Mexico or some shit community college is:
- Cheaper (!)
- Just as mediocre teachers with some good ones
- Live local instead of an awful overpriced college town
- Live local instead of an awful dorm full of 18 year old babies
- Transfer students get easier admission to a 4 year school
- Still get all the "accolades" of whatever gay university you have picked out (nobody cares about these)
- most are set up to ensure credits transfer, and that you have a way to check

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

polar bears are top tier

youtube.com/watch?v=g7rZTZBOrqQ

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

Also community college credits count towards your degree, so youd do two years com, two years on an actual campus

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Nothing on the cards until Skyrim VR drops early next month. I might pick up Kingdom Come again, but aside from that I'll just be fiddling around in blender and unity making models and worlds for vrchat.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

CC credits carry over to regular college so there's no point in paying $1000 for a math class at Uni that you can take at CC for a fraction of the cost.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

XCOM2: WotC
its just good

Played through Nier as well over last two weeks, it was okay but overrated on Sup Forums

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

why
Good lord user, the money

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

none, waiting for Cyberpunk 2077

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Yep, it's a really great game. I think I'll go full engineer, but the typhon mods are really fun.

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

adventure game tard
I wouldnt play most of those games. You dont really have a taste of your own.

Isaac Hernandez
Isaac Hernandez

dude that is as generic and common as Sup Forums opinions can possibly get
For a reason. People here (generally) play a lot of games and do little else. Those are popular picks in any video game related community.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

I haven't played AoW3. From what I read, that they changed the wizard and magic system. In AoWSM, you can only cast spells within your wizard's domain, which comprises of a large area extending from any of your wizard's towers (provided your wizard is in one of the towers) and the small radii around your heroes. Generally, you just keep your wizard in place and barely move him from your tower. From what I read about AoW3, you can cast spells anywhere but you pay extra mana if the target is far away from your wizard. Also, it's supposedly really important to keep your wizard in the front lines to make him gain experience in combat. I played AoW1 which didn't have the domain system, and I found it rather tedious having to manage your wizard's position. Also, I think a wizard staying locked up in his tower and casting down magic from across the map is a much cooler concept than having him fight in the front lines with the rest of his troops.

Also, AoWSM's combat is quite DnD-like where your units have armor class that helps them avoid attacks and the damage values are random. A heavily armored unit will have high armor class and attacks often "miss" him because his armor deflects them. A swarm of bats have high armor class because they are hard to hit as one would imagine. In AoW3, supposedly attacks always hit. I think that's kinda boring and removes a lot of suspense in combat, but apparently a lot of people hated missing so often in the old AoW games (reminds me of how people hate missing in Morrowind's combat)

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

Play Drakengard on emulator

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

OSRS

Luke Thomas
Luke Thomas

It's to spend less time at the State University, first you decide what you think you want to do, then you look up the required credits at the State school of your choice, then you look at the general education requirements for that major and you look and see what classes you can do at the community college that will fulfill those requirements. Saving thousands of dollars.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

handsome

Brody Thompson
Brody Thompson

Nier Automata isn't garbage, you tasteless elitist.

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

I'm sure the quality of classes and overall actual education is gonna be totally on par at the community college and on the state school.

Jaxson Smith
Jaxson Smith

I agree with you on the highly-rated games except Witcher 3

But your own taste? You are such a basic bitch dude comon.

David Barnes
David Barnes

only like singleplayer strategy/RPG
genre is ded as fuck

why are we here?

just to suffer?

Attached: 1510904219333.jpg (6 KB, 480x360)

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

Aren't Drakengard games shit? I can't waste my precious spare time in shit

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

You sound completely ignorant about both state school and community college.

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

I thought in a thread for actual adults we could stop with the cringe

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

Most of Sup Forums seems like flavor of the month games. As expected of youth, nothing lasts. I feel like as someone ages and gains more experience with everything they start to figure out what's worth holding onto and what isn't.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

morrowind and skyrim most likely, we'll see how much i actually play, i'm pretty busy this weekend

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

What are you, 12?

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Drakengard 1 is pretty solid but its got a huge pleb filter on it. 3 is Taro's weakest but I still enjoy it.

OST is maybe the best thing ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=W2musgrIYUg

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

What is your opinion on the Spellforce and Warlords Battlecry games?

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

They are

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

Strategy RPGs? Like Sacrifice?

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

I'm currently doing this but with games I never completed. I'm on FFX right now, going to X-2 next, then Persona 3. Might try Persona 4 after that, then 5. Last week I finished Majora's Mask because as kid I never completed it and found it in the used game shop recently.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

And what if there's been genuinely enjoyable games that have come out recently? Do all of those fall under "you're just too young since you like flavor of the month"?

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

a hole is a hole, you can't say it's only half

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

Playing Dragon Ball FighterZ and Monster Hunter World when I'm home. Spend lots of time in hotels due to work, so looking for some cool games that run in my laptop.

Attached: Arino.jpg (144 KB, 704x1583)

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

That requires looks, money, god-tier social skills and not playing video games.

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

thing Witcher Senses 3 is a good game
has the audacity to judge my taste
you should consider this (YOU) an honor you fucking plebeian.

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

Play Cave Story if you haven't, shit is free.

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Been replaying DMC1 on the HD collection on Steam. Still holds up damn good even today. Been using Ifrit a lot more this time too, really great weapon.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

lib shit lazy professors infest both
Yeah, same quality

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

I hope you are playing steam rereleases of FFX. They have some speedup toggles and shit, a lot less of a chore to play given the random encounter ratio out the ass on the ps2.

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

Payday 2 tonight, been planning it with my pals for over a week now. No real time for games on sat/sun though.

Gaming gets better when you get older, fewer hours, more a rich experience rather than idle waste of time.

Attached: 29497819-809248109272806-3207415249472847872-n.png (252 KB, 598x598)

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Just got a little further in my coop game of cuphead with the housemate, decided to give path of exile another go since I last played it in alpha years ago and thought it could use a little more time in the oven. It's pretty fun now and I think I'll keep going with it over the next few weeks. Tomorrow I'm going to start another character in Kingdom Come and try out a few playstyles that I havent made use of yet. Man, even at 33 I'm still satisfied with video games, there is always something fun to play and even if the releases hit a dry spell for a month or two I can always go back and play any number of my favourites whenever I want! Video games are fun as fuck.

Attached: 12233745.gif (1018 KB, 499x374)

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Playing through th Castlevania games, currently on Chronicles. Not sure what else I’ll play. Maybe XCOM 2, maybe finally get around to playing Nioh.

Christian Thomas
Christian Thomas

The only good teachers I had at my state university were the ones that are paid to teach (not professors)
Most of them were professors that were absolutely terrible at "professing"

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

I want to reinstall ESO and pay for a subscription for the Jester Festival, but I know if I reinstall it I'm going to utterly destroy my life.

Basically, OP, it's another sad weekend of pretending to study and playing Rocket League, for me.

I'm fucking sick of Rocket League.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

Trying really hard to fit in with the Sup Forums circlejerk

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

Just finished putting Pokémon UltraSun on my 3DS, girlfriend enjoys the Pokémon games but agrees they went down hill hard after BW. I’ll either play MonHunt or Vermintide while she plays Pokémon or Until Dawn.

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

I'm a financial aid officer. As everyone else says, it's much less expensive to start at a community college. But there's a catch depending on where you decide to go. If you go to a publicly funded school you have a good chance of your credits transferring to a publicly funded 4yr university. But if you go to a private college your credits likely won't transfer. Some private colleges are just diploma mills where you will get substandard education but they'll write you a degree anyway. Employers will recognize the shit degree and wont hire you. So be very selective about your school and inquire about their accreditation and graduation rate.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

Don't be a pussy and pay for the sub. The world is going to hell anyways so who cares?

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

"please accept me, Sup Forums"
this place is more fun to shitpost on when you stop worrying about what user thinks of your opinions

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Good going user. Video games are great.

Attached: 1518735167246.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720)

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

It really does not fucking matter at all the quality of humanity class you take because they're all completely irrelevant. Regardless the quality of the class completely depends on the professors and not the school, I've taken hard AF CC classes and classes that are a joke at Uni.

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Well if you put it into a context, the guy is a 25+ year old PC gamer. Of course that's what he likes.

Its common for a reason.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

You're a hopeless retard. Do you want a gf or a trophy wife? If the latter, then what you say applies. But if you just want a gf, any girl that can make your dick hard and cares about you will do, and you don't need any of those traits to get that. You just have to be urself lol jk just don't be a retard.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

i'm not sure you'd know since it might not be your field, but how long after having gainful employment in your field is a college degeree no longer really necessary? i've been graduated from college since 2012, gainfully employed in my field since early-mid 2013 and i feel like my college degree was a waste. self motivation and teaching stuff aside, when does work experience start to hold more weight than that sheet of paper?

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

My travel laptop usually has
- A DS emulator with Etrian Odyssey
- Jagged Alliance 2 1.13
- Dorf Fort
Generally enough to keep me entertained during down time

Nathan Roberts
Nathan Roberts

Kingdom Hearts
good
That game is a piece of shit, what a pleb.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

I agree with it except DMC1. I've started it for the first time couple of months ago (before HD shit came out) and it's very underwhelming and plain.
That's a given considering what came afterwards, but it laid a very solid foundation for the genre and is still fun (although quite frustrating at times). Plus it's got the best art direction and atmosphere in the series, if that counts for anything.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

elona +, dwarf fort, poschengband. a gameboy advance emulator, or any handheld emulator really, will give you tons of options

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

26 here, starting my FF "marathon" from NES FF1, although I'm going to skip multiplayer installments and everything that I cannot find emulated. Alongside that there's still Hollow Knight to be 100%'d, there's few more bosses left in Steel Soul mode.

Attached: 1512034154596.png (284 KB, 642x657)

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

pic related > dmc1

Attached: Shinobi-(PS2)-Coverart[1].png (177 KB, 256x363)

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Kingdom Hearts
And you were doing so good. Kingdom Hearts is a fine game, but I'd hardly rank it among the best of the best, Mr. Refined aka My Tastes Mirror Sup Forums's Exactly.

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

Remember Onimusha?

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Living the dream. Just like me

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Yes, a poorly done RE clone. I don't see the relation to action games desu

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

here's how it works, you're either a repressed weirdo or you lie for awhile. everyone does it.

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

I'm approaching 30. Any tips on how to deal with the psychological trauma?

Ian Evans
Ian Evans

It had Jean Reno!

Attached: 189963-onimusha-3-demon-siege-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (174 KB, 800x1135)

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

Which fucked over any chance of a re-release or remaster forever.

Grayson Ward
Grayson Ward

Half the fun in the original AoW was running around with your wizard leveling him up. Getting sweet gear, getting new Heroes. Creating a whole squad of bad asses that would enable you to defeat several armies at once. Became very helpful in the campaign when I decided to help the High Men. Lost all my cities and armies, only had my Air Ship, few heroes and Wizard. Bonked the AI Wizard in an assasination.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

I think their point was that Sup Forums is obsessed with new games. As you get older, you care much less about keeping up with the latest and greatest.

Isaiah Lee
Isaiah Lee

Same time line here, what you can't lose sight of though is the fact that without a college degree most HR departments wouldn't let you pass the initial screening, even with it it's hard to start out with. We have a bit easier time now since we have the work experience that most employers scramble for, but we had to get our start somewhere.

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

elitist
why do I keep seeing this garbage word over and over recently?
stupid reddit fucks overtaking this site

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

Yup, using actor likenesses = almost no chance of sequels or remakes.

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

1 is a game to be experienced. I've never played anything like it before and probably never will again. Taro's other games simply don't compare, even if it is one of the worst slogs imaginable to actually play.
2 is pure shite and you should not even entertain the idea of playing it as a joke.
3 is Taro making a game around how he thinks people think he makes games. It's stupid and maybe fun and frequently drops the FPS down to single digit levels, so be warned.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

But yeah about 5 years out is when the degree is basically a yes/no answer instead of people caring about where you went.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

definitely, i'm glad i went i just wish i spent more time actively pushing myself since the professor for my major didn't really do a good job with that.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Been playing Soldier of Fortune 2
It's been a bit of a slog to play with the way weapon spread opens up fast and enemies seem to be a bit too robotic
Maybe it'll pick up after the Colombia levels
Enjoyed Soldier of Fortune 1 a lot more, that one was great fun

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

Recently got a very high quality 4:3 monitor for my P3 and 486 PCs. Fucking love the thing.

Probably going to be playing some DOS games, what I'm not sure yet. Checked out Ravenloft - Stone Prophet and it was pritty cool, might make a thing of it.

Attached: Ravenloft---Stone-Prophet-Coverart.png (209 KB, 290x344)

Gavin White
Gavin White

Heh, don't tempt me, user. I'm already in imminent flunking out of my Pharmacy School and all of my professors hate me. Although ESO may help me escape the daily humiliation I put myself through, it ain't gonna keep me enrolled.

SO FUCK YOU...and enjoy the festival while I suffer.

Attached: 1518822133391.png (1.23 MB, 868x1125)

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

MK8+PUBG (with my friends) and slight chance of BotW.

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

As much as a pompous faggot you are, I can't disagree with your stance on 1. It's a pretty bad game, but it's a very solid, if not always pleasant, emotional experience.

Thomas Smith
Thomas Smith

none cause 12 hour shift all weekend but if i didn't have to work i would be playing FF XIV,Deus ex MD and DBFZ

Attached: 1510827407463.jpg (111 KB, 500x375)

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

Did you read the post I was replying to, you illiterate hysterical cunt?

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

I mean, I dont see whats so bad about keeping up with the latest games if you still find games you enjoy.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

I turn 25 on Sunday if that counts.

Ni no Kuni 2, finishing Lost Sphear maybe, playing Fortnite with friends. We were going to get Sea of Thieves before it turned out the game has literally nothing to it.

Adrian Wilson
Adrian Wilson

Attack on Titan 2 I guess. Only just pirated it so don't know if it's even any good

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

I wouldn't say its pretty bad, just it has mediocre and repetitive mechanics. Its a fucking ride though and I'm glad to have experienced it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vi4O_jO5oYw&list=PL8_dFsE09Vx-sK5HJcdSAxIhZ0723iAxM&index=16

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

As of late I've been really trying to hammer out a decent way to adequately describe D1 as a game while also summarising the experience of playing it. Seems like I'm on the right track. But what in my post gave you the impression I'm pompous?

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

I agree wholeheartedly.
It also makes me mad everytime people say DOD1 has "bad" music. The music is unconventional, but it's fucking great.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

Kingdom come deliverance! It’s a lot of fun and I’m really enjoying it. Also a gun show I can get into for free because of my profession. And South Park the fractured but whole of my gf wants to use the ps4

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

video games

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

the movie?

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

26 fag here. Should I play hollow knight, nier or dragon quest builders?

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

25+ answer only pls

1. How do you cope with your crippling self-loathing and cognitive dissonance?

2. How do you cope with lying to those friends who passed you by, whom now have stable jobs, apartments and girlfriends/wives? Are you able to keep up appearances?

3. Do you have any plans for the future or are you getting help to exit the spiral of death? Is it working out?

4. What drugs, if any, help you stay sane?

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

Awh shit dude, good memories with that one, enjoy

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Its a meme. Its like when people say UGH ITS THE WORST GAME YOU'VE EEEEEEEEEEEVER PLAYED BUT ITS SO CRAZY XD, its such an exaggerated oversimplifcation that you wonder if they even touched it. The game wouldn't be the same without the soundtrack.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

What is the Dark Souls of guns?

William Russell
William Russell

I did, calling someone elitist is still retarded you spineless limp dicked faggot.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

28 here
i dont have any
i have a stable job, a fiancee and i don't lie to my friends
tons of plans, with plenty of room for videogames
alcohol occasionally

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

As a soundtrack it's perfect, since it does its job spot on. But it's no real surprise that some will find the cacophany bad because it's a cacophany. This music isn't for everyone and people love to describe things they don't like as bad.

Hudson King
Hudson King

Thanks for the recommendations, based anons.

Attached: mariotips.jpg (34 KB, 297x331)

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

Mauser C96

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

All three eventually. I'd say DQB first if you're a fan of Dragon Quest I because its nostalgia city. Hollow Knight last becasue there is still DLC for it yet.

Blow it out your ass.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

I hope none of you faggots are actually buying the mess of a PC port that automata is.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

the book

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

You don't even have to be yourself. You can fake it 'till you make it if you want. But you have to make the effort to go out and actually meet women for better or worse. You have to become unafraid of the sting rejection brings.

Lucas Wilson
Lucas Wilson

Finishing up Xenoblade Chronicles 1. Only got the superbosses to attempt, might spend tomorrow working on that, but after that I've got the Metroid Prime Trilogy. Snagged a cheap copy on ebay and I'm keen to finally check out the games after all these years.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Halo 3 splitscreen tonight with a couple of old friends from middle school I stayed in contact with. Should be fun.

You are an actual retard. It requires none of that and you can still play vidya.
inb4 NORMIE GET OFF VIDYER
Be yourself, be relaxed, dress your best and try not to sperg out like a nervous autistic child. Women that require men to pay for everything, usually isn't worth it. You should pay if you want to do it for her.
Set up some sort of dating app/online dating profile, don't go out of your league until you're confident and go meet some girls. Or fuck some boipucci, whatever gets you going.

I believe in you.
Godspeed.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

I'd say Nier since I like it, but that depends entirely if you feel like getting lost in a labyrinth. If you do, then obviously Hollow Knight.

Josiah Mitchell
Josiah Mitchell

Leading a meaningful life and understanding that I need to sink a ton of time into things that make me unhappy to ultimately get what I want.

2. How do you cope with lying to those friends who passed you by, whom now have stable jobs, apartments and girlfriends/wives? Are you able to keep up appearances?

No need for me.

3. Do you have any plans for the future or are you getting help to exit the spiral of death? Is it working out?

See 1.

Coffee. Booze on the weekends. Get some help user, and remember, life is what you make it.

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

suck my dick you reddit fucktwat

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

I’m 25 exactly. I bought a bunch of cheap Telltale games during the current PSN sale. They’re basically movies but it’s fun making small changes to what happens.

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

I dunno. Probably Elite Dangerous, Breath of the Wild. Maybe some Overwatch or WoW if I can be assed.
Maybe have a drunk-night with the friends and play some stupid party game or something for shits and giggles.

Attached: e4d2.png (12 KB, 560x407)

Carter Rodriguez
Carter Rodriguez

Self loathing is a clutch and I try to think about it as little as possible. "Well I constantly do X and I know X is bad but hey I fucking hate myself for it so that balances it out" attitude is cancer. I still hate myself obviously. Cognitive dissonance... I always thought that sort of thing is normal, it means a person is constantly doubting things.
Everyone lies, I try not to do it often. Seeing people from elementary school always fucks me up emotionally for the remainder of the day though. It feels like another life entirely.
No plans for the future. Living one day at a time. Picked up music as a hobby. Picked up working out, it keeps me sane and takes away all the pressure for the remainder of the day at least.
No drugs. I drink on the weekends. A lot.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

I don't hate myself (3 years of therapy and phylosophy)
I have a gf and apartment
I work part time, semi neet kinda life.
Alcohol sometimes.

Nathaniel Gomez
Nathaniel Gomez

gets offended at elitist
tosses around reddit
Alrighty user, this thread is for people 25+

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

More importantly, what will you be eating on the weekend?

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

I'm playing the PS3 X/X-2 Remaster

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

I made it
Good for you, but understand that your case is relatively rare. Most of us are like me, utterly fucked and borderline mentally ill

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

get yourself over to fit, his and ic

Attached: image.png (258 KB, 871x436)

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

My boyfriend's jizz.

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Elite Dangerous
Jesus Mary and Joseph have some self respect and uninstall that meaningless grind!

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP GOTYAYX'D

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

ok, i never implied otherwise. you asked a question with an age requirement, i answered fitting the age requirement.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

31 here
I wanted to put a bullet in my head at 25 but have since gotten my life straightened out. Dont really have those issues currently
Sounds like you're reflecting yourself on others here.
I just in the last year basically met all my long term goals, now my only goal is to maintain it and not fuck up.
Weed once or twice a month, drinks on the weekends.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

25 here

1 - Finding someone or something that makes you happy. Is there a certain style of game you wanna try out, or haven't tried out in a long time? Play that. Do you wanna give hiking a shot? Go do that on the weekend. Just think about the bare essentials, and I really do mean the bare essentials for what you wanna do, and just go for it dude.

2 - There's every reason they could be lying to you too, for what it's worth, you just need to be honest and look for something to be happy for in life. If you don't know what that is, it means you need to keep exploring more paths to find what you want.

3 - As of this week, I failed another job interview and I'm not really sure why. My plans are basically to keep trying, keep learning, keep adapting. It's the only thing I'm able to do now.

4 - I don't take any drugs, that's one thing I can safely say I found wasn't for me. Then again I haven't tried heroin so hey you never know!

Owen Brown
Owen Brown

Sleep

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

Manually modding FO4, Dead Space, might download Atlanta S1.

Jace King
Jace King

Get medication, user. I just got fucking tested for ADHD and I'm finally on stuff that makes me feel less nuts.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

make use of that and get on a disability pension

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

try tinder
get decent results
try tinder
50% are instagram sluts shilling their accounts
what the fuck happened in the last years?

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

2bosses in Salt and Sanctuary, another TWW campaign this time as goblins and some grind in COM3D.
No such thing if you're not an asshole who believe other people aren't worth his time you gonna have hard time buddy.
I have stable job and huge house in the middle of nowhere.
You can't exit spiral of death user we all gonna die eventually.
Sanity is for the weak, just larp sane person and most people won't be able to tell the difference.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

fat
lazy
hate leaving the house unless necessary
60 hours of videogames a week
closet lolicon
manage to meet and woo online a perfectly legal 1.50m petite cute grill from another city and invite her over for a week of nonstop debauchery and binge watching twin peaks
You never know when it strikes, as long as you keep trying

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

Modding games is really engaging and fun but damn is it a timesink. I was working on one tiny Total War mod and it ended up being about 12 hours of work from Friday night to Saturday morning.

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

It is very old if you haven't done a lot

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

tfw now you remember all those nice girls you let go in the past

Attached: Sad-grandpa.jpg (200 KB, 640x640)

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

meaningless
tfw you have your Star Destroyer already
The grind has been long over for me, user.

Attached: 1135856344006.jpg (33 KB, 600x639)

Austin Rivera
Austin Rivera

Cheap.

David Hughes
David Hughes

So most of Sup Forums even though they think they've seen a lot

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

it became a haven for fucking morons who just want attention

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

i picked up Bloodborne again since i never finished The Old Hunters for some reason (already on NG++)

yesterday defeated Ludwig, shit had my blood pumping
i also might practice some Savage fights on FFXIV (currently on Sigma V3)

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

god fucking damn it Sup Forums I didn't want to feel, I wanted video games discussion

Attached: v.jpg (70 KB, 431x432)

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

don't forget all those embarrassing social slip ups

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

have you tried actually planning and studying alternative solutions? like did you ever take a look at your resources (money, skills, talents, time...etc) and wrote a well designed, mathematically-engineered business plan on how to properly utilize and invest those resources?

Joseph Bell
Joseph Bell

Im turning 29 pretty soon and honestly a loser in every sense of the word.
Still don't hate myself and enjoy life desu famalan.
I used to keep up with my old friends from school regularly, but as we got older the times to meet obviously got scarce so we at most see each other all maybe twice or three times a year. They are all more successful than me and some are getting married. I am happy for them and they all have known me for a long time so its no secret I am a lazy fuck, so no need to lie

James Martinez
James Martinez

What movie is that?

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

I cant stop thinking about those. Its actually really exhausting to constantly feel cringe and anxiety.

Brayden Nelson
Brayden Nelson

Let's be honest, how long will you restrict your children from playing games and why is your answer "as long as humanly possible"?

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

social slipups
fuck those, i think everyone with any amount of introspection reflects back on those though

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

It's easy to use mental illness as a crutch. If you feel inadequate, you can wallow and be miserable or do something about it. Set reasonable goals and don't give up. Even if its a fast food job, losing some weight, or taking up a hobby other than videya.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

If you come to Sup Forums you obviously don't come for vidya discussion. This is a Twitter screencap board.

Attached: dde4ae57bb8ebc3e209d377f78f91c894bf1acbe.png (853 KB, 1320x1554)

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Same but you learn more from failure than you do success.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

I whinge when I pray to God about how I don't want to be as lonely as I am and it seems to all work out.
I went to tafe and got a job. Work is work and my time as a young man is too short to spend being bitter at people who treated me like the weirdo I was in school when you should be holding on for dear life to the social interaction you can get.
Thinking on the future just reminds me of where I am in the present.
No drugs. Forming a dependence on that stuff is just going to make you fall hard in the future.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

I'm not letting them play anything on a phone

Lincoln Morris
Lincoln Morris

there is literally nothing wrong with being an elitist
you trying to use it as an insult just shows how you're a "muh feefees"-plebbitor

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

break with ex gf
try to get laid again
realize I even forgot how to talk to a grill
any fucking tip?

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

Absolutely, I just wish I could stop thinking about them.

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

1. I constantly live in fantasy worlds, engrossing myself in vidya, card games, music, books, weebshit and Sup Forums so I don't have to think about reality much
2. Thankfully I lost contact with all but two brothers that I've known since I was a baby so I don't feel the need to keep up appearances. One of them's going through his own set of difficulties and the other younger brother just entered uni so we're pretty comfortable moaning about life with each other.
3. I'm completely stuck to be honest. I've got a minimum wage job and understanding parents so it's going alright at the moment but I know I can't keep it up forever. I'm not going to die yet but I don't intend to live to old age.
4. Escapism is a hell of a drug.

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Overwatch is more fun to pickup and play than basically any "competitive" game right now. I'm 30 and I've hit Masters in Starcraft, put 10,000 hours into DotA, but I'm really enjoying how fast and fun the Overwatch matches I play occasionally are.

Blizzard's game design team is something else. It feels very balanced and fun.

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

I'm gonna jump back into Bloodborne tomorrow 'cos I got through all of Dark Souls 3 with it's DLCs (which was a fucking grand experience) and I'm so happy to get back to it. I got stuck at Shadows of Yharnam last time and I wanna get past it.

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

I called him a tasteless elitist, you illiterate underage faggot. And I had the bonus benefit of completely assblasting you, so Im really glad I did.

Hudson Johnson
Hudson Johnson

Joke's on you. I never missed my chance.

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

Story of my life except I bust my nut and the cycle continues.

Charles Robinson
Charles Robinson

Most of us are like me

HAHAHAHA

I wish, this place is normalfag territory now, we're just a minority here.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

is this loss?

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

This is the only place on the internet where you can find vidya discussion untained by retarded moderators though. The best by default.

David Wilson
David Wilson

Always wondered if I should pick that one up. no one to play it with because they all play Fortnite, is it fun with randoms?

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

What are your hopes for video games?

Attached: 1518221123378.png (205 KB, 355x335)

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

26 BRo here.
1- I don't have that so I have no idea what to tell you.

2-i have nothing to lie about, I finished college and have a cool job. Currently saving money.

3-i plan on living in another country which is why I am saving money.

4- I am basically high on life and I don't even drink or smoke.

Attached: 1581584-6teen-Nikki-Wong-animated-brokenlynx.gif (283 KB, 540x700)

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

fucked up 2 important exams at the uni
How do you deal with academic failure?
I can't get this weird feeling out of my chest, I'm 26 and the fact that there are many people finishing the uni doesn't help me feel better.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

I'll agree to thay

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

That they keep on coming

Attached: 1519936549330.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

Why haven't 4X games evolved in the last two decades? They're all the same thing with a slightly different coat of paint. The only one I can consider different was Star Ruler 2.

The new era of AI techniques to trickle down into games and have more cool emergent gameplay with truly interested AI actors.

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

start going out and meeting girls
nothing but single moms
is there any escape from this hell?

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

Monster Hunter World

Would like to get into Vermintide II but no friends to play with. We just don't have the same taste in games.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

You do better next time. Tutoring, speaking to the professor, doing whatever it takes. Professors typically recognize when you are there to put in effort and want to help. I've bombed a couple exams before and life goes on, user.

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

More games like XCom and Total War games that are good again

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Go to church and pick up chicks there

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

This.

My life started going downhill at 18, at least I would've taken control there instead of at 22 and losing so much more in the process.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Replaying modded Oblivion.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

I don't have as much time as I use to, to play games due to having a 2 year old, plus my wife works full time so I watch him a lot. I had the perfect job to play vidya before he was born as I would work 24 hrs and have 48 hrs off. It is almost impossible to sit and play a game cause he loses interest in shows so fast. Any free time I do have I play games I love like Battlefield 4 and just got Battlefront 2 since they have an update that gets rid of the pay to win. The exciting thing is I have the setup of my dreams that I never could have imagined when I was younger. 75" 4k plus every console and a PC that runs everything on an ultrawide, downside is I can't play much.

Attached: 20180303-210944-2016x1134.jpg (539 KB, 2016x1134)

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Not necessary.
I don't have contact to people whom I would have to lie to. At work nobody cares.
Play more video games and follow some other interests whenever I'm in the mood. I don't force anything. Enjoying each minute of free time I have.
Death makes life worth it. Well, the irreversibility of death. Keeps me sane and makes me appreciate what I got.
Alcohol to relax.

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

How do you cope with your crippling self-loathing and cognitive dissonance?
Understand that all of this is just a part of determinism, you are just an observer
How do you cope with lying to those friends who passed you by, whom now have stable jobs, apartments and girlfriends/wives? Are you able to keep up appearances?
Easy, just don't leave your room
Do you have any plans for the future or are you getting help to exit the spiral of death? Is it working out?
No my parents just don't care anymore
What drugs, if any, help you stay sane?
Sup Forums

Attached: 1483692021422.png (36 KB, 512x156)

Connor Young
Connor Young

Jak 2.
That's it

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

tfw most anons in this thread is more successful than you
Thanks. This was just the confirmation I needed to make my decision. I will be killing myself now, as I have obviously crossed an ungodly line of being a useless, worthless human being.

I regret everything,
bye forever.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

I dislike the whole metagame of leveling up hero units in a strategy game. I think Spellforce 2 is commendable because it only gives your heroes experience points for completing objectives (like Deus Ex).

Anyway, leveling up heroes in AoW is not that big of a deal and doesn't compromise the strategy element because you get a bunch of them and you end up treating them like commanders who lead the different platoons of your army, but the abilities of your wizard are too important and throwing him into the mix skews the balance of the importance of experience distribution. You end up basing your strategy on XP farming rather than something intuitive or realistic. I hear AoW1 basically becomes a CRPG when your wizard gets strong enough, which doesn't sound appealing at all to me because while AoW's tactical combat is superior to most strategy games', it's not good enough to carry the game.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

when you guys see this thumbnail do you get sad because at first it looks like a polar bear whose face is all fucked up and bloody?

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

playing mario kart with my wife

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Thanks for shitting up the thread you shitposting ass. Go get help for your shit and stop wallowing on Sup Forums.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

If you do something you can feel proud of that goes away. I would suggest a second hobby. You dont need to quit video games but pick up coding or cooking or something with a more tangible output, its really helps.

Married 4 years, house and career. I am that friend. We know full well youre lying and you dont need to, we love you user.

Good lord helps those who help themselves. Unless you have a diagnosed mental illness the first step to getting out of this spiral is actually getting up and out of it. The hard part is not falling back in.

The three A's. Adderal, Alcohol, the Almighty Lord our God

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Starcraft 2
Cuphead
Skyrim

Attached: shes-sexy.jpg (7 KB, 212x238)

Isaac Nguyen
Isaac Nguyen

At any moment in life you either die or survive. You're not dead yet, so there's still the time for improvement.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

Ok, see you later.

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

user, don't do that. success rarely falls into your lap. most people reach their stride in their mid 30s. don't give up just because what, 15 people are successful? it's not even a good sample size of the peole who replied to this thread, let alone Sup Forums or the rest of the populace.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

Beer belly
Hit the gym, you fat fuck

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

kids
wife
you fucked up

Brody Green
Brody Green

If you really wanted to kill yourself you'd be dead already.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

does having children makes life better bros?

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

may the good blood guide your way, user

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Is it an OLED? Bought one and I'm too afraid to game on it in fear of image retention/burn-in.

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

he quotes me
bro I am nearly 29 with cancer, dont do it lmao

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

What's hooked up to the ole CRT over there?

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

I'm 23, married and have a daughter and a full time job. So fuck you I'm including myself in this thread because I'm more mature than most of the losers in here.

Probably just gonna play Rome II with the Divide Et Impera mod, which actually makes it worth playing. I'm off work for a couple of days because I work 4 on 4 off so I have some free time.

Bought Ghost Recon Wildlands on sale the other day and it's fucking boring. Extreme difficulty is piss easy and the AI teammates literally don't do anything, but I still feel compelled to beat it. So I guess I'll play that too.

Also some Vermintide 2 with some buddies later, I guess.

Attached: ratskeepmoving.jpg (208 KB, 600x480)

Adrian Collins
Adrian Collins

also playing with my wife’s boyfriend

James Powell
James Powell

it makes life inherently more meaningful

Easton Morris
Easton Morris

I'm 23, married and have a daughter and a full time job

Attached: why.png (432 KB, 628x350)

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

This >>

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

You do realize your life is over right

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

i just made this what do you think

Attached: 1521809914039.jpg (50 KB, 598x598)

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Why
Because of that damn penis of mine.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

not your wife and your vixen
fucking cuck

John White
John White

Hey I want Sup Forums opinion.
Im a librarian and im trying to implement activities around cool vidyas for the 8-14 and 15-20 at the library.
Any obscure multiplayer gems that can justify this ? Im already organizing other vidya activities with AAA titles, mario kart etc. So I need cool less known stuf, I want people to find interrest in something other than the usual 60$ classic titles.

(Btw it's a French library, so I'd rather have games not made by French peoples, im tired of these)

Thank you guys.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

I wish I had, user. I was dumped last year after 4 years, people say women prefer talking to single men but thats BS; I've been hit up more when women saw I was in a relationship already as opposed to now. Tinder, whisper, Craigslist, all a bunch of bullshit.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Don't have any.
I am the friend who has a stable job and an apartment. I don't have a gf because I don't want to waste my time and money in a relationship just for a little bit of sex now and then.
I have plans for the future. But none for getting out of any spiral. See number 1.
Videogames.

James Green
James Green

multiplayer morrowind?

Isaac Young
Isaac Young

28 here. Lost control of my life many years ago.

I'm playing Etrian Odyssey V. Unlocked Master classes, respecced my party and lost all motivation to continue.

Might play some DJMAX Respect later. Maybe some Miku too.

Attached: 1514580820971.jpg (109 KB, 1024x645)

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

31 here
1) I don't loathe myself, just some of my choices and situations I'm trapped in. I get over it by playing and making games
2) While I can appear successful to others (married, have kids, have a job), I don't find personal success in those things. Refer to 1 in how I cope
3) I hope to make it with crypto or one of my games so I can just make a living making more games
4) Video games and masturbation. I was thinking of weed to chill a bit since alcohol does nothing for me, but I hear weed starves you of drive so I don't want that taken away from me (so I can keep making games)

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Hearthstone
Battle Brothers
FFXIV
SS13

Crossdressing strip MTG with my bf

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

The most underrated combat racer I've played. PC servers are still online.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (12 KB, 201x250)

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

Original Halo LAN party.

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

obscure multiplayer gems
Ragnarok Battle Offline is the thinking man's beat-em-up

Aaron Lee
Aaron Lee

worms armageddon?

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

rocket slayer

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Problem with hook up apps and sites is that they turn 2/10 women into 6/10.
And most girls use it for the self esteem boost.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

You live with yourself or you die, it is simple.

I don't have friends but I am not a complete loser, I have an ok job and a girlfriend.

No, I am content in mediocrity for my life, as long as I have my partner and a stable job.

Drugs are for losers.

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

Am curious, what made you you start browsing Sup Forums?

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

No main reason I didn't go with oled is possible burn in.
Gamecube, OG modded xbox, Wii, PS2, N64, Dreamcast...This is a old pic, as you can see the projector screen I had before.

Attached: 20161023-195009-2656x1494.jpg (647 KB, 2656x1494)

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

fuck off normie scum
married and a child

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

I was a Gaiafag.

Joseph Murphy
Joseph Murphy

/b/'s caturday threads back in '06

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

What kind of game is Vermintide anyway? I see the threads all the time but never bothered to check it out.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

I wanted to see if the world was going to end in 2012, so around November I looked into "underground" places to chat about it and I found /x/

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

29 here.

Waiting for Ni no Kuni 2 PC release.
That's all.

Attached: DY0urSDVoAIAVX-.jpg (76 KB, 788x632)

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Battlefront 2
So its true that kids turn you into a pleb

David Reyes
David Reyes

Games in general haven't evolved mechanically, or expanded their feature set since the late 90s/early 2000s.

Compare Thief to Thief: The Dark Age, Mankind Divided to Deus Ex, Skyrim to every TES before it, MoO: CtS to Master of Orion 2. It just goes on like that. Every single franchise you can think of has been dumbed down.

Attached: kv1HnlH.jpg (102 KB, 1695x686)

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Again?
Is this some kind marketing research thread?

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

working my shitty retail job keeps my mind off of my life
most of my friends aren't in the same situation i'm in
i barely am able to follow plans i set for the rest of the day, i just don't think about the future
winners don't do drugs

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

don't do it.

Attached: stinky-day.png (66 KB, 588x570)

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

Left 4 Dead but better and with Rats and Warhammer.

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

I'm high all the time so I just ignore the wolves at the door.
None of my friends have stable jobs, I'm unemployed and temporarily homeless, have a gf though. I don't feel the need to lie about shit to anyone, I know i'm a dropout failure. Sometimes I convince myself I'll go back to uni someday.
I don't really have any plans I just want to live without constant bad shit happening, i'm a britbong living in europe so I have no idea what happens when brexit hits, guess I just become illegal.
I drink a lot and smoke a lot of weed. Coke/speed/mdma/ketamine at raves, psychedelics in the summer. None of this helps me stay sane, if anything it makes me worse.

Attached: DV5izhDXkAAQ7uc.jpg-large.jpg (288 KB, 1079x895)

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

Pokemon crystal vc, xmen something, idk.
Waiting for a new r4 shipping and nvidia announcements.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

meeting people online
I don't play multiplayer games

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

Habbo Hotel raids

Angel Young
Angel Young

Wee bab of an user
Wanted some anime tiddies
Talk to friends about anime tiddies as teenage weebs often do
One showed me Sup Forums
Sup Forums is basically my one constant in life from highschool to now

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

Funny gifs from other pages that said Sup Forums on them. So I came to check. It was 2005. I found /b/.

Easton Price
Easton Price

Old as fuck here.

Playing Ni no Kuni 2 if it actually arrives when it’s supposed to tonight.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Somebody that worked for me would come here, very odd dude I must say.

Christian Diaz
Christian Diaz

It became better when I landed a nice job and managed to hook up with a romantic partner. Before that, binge vidya, friends, attempts at working out and beer every evening

I dropped them. Thankfully I have a very small but tight knit group of like minded friends that I wouldn't trade for anyone.

No, other than the most basic shit like upping my job qualification

Coffee, alcohol, melatonin, thinking of buying an e-cig for home use with minimal faggotry possible

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

see these threads years ago
haha what a bunch of losers, still on Sup Forums as adults
now
three months until I turn 25

Attached: 1418591865343.jpg (202 KB, 794x732)

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

Hook up Soldat and remember the good times.

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Attached: 52294-Hogs-of-War-(E)-1.jpg (79 KB, 663x650)

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

The edginess and lack of censorship that was prevalent on a vidya forum I used to browse before that, 15-ish years ago.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

when you realizes this board is more normie than veddit

Attached: 1519367632000.jpg (12 KB, 221x191)

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Mod like 3 or 4 OG Xboxs and throw 100 games on there...there are so many LAN games on that system plus it will be much cheaper/more fun. Plus you don't have to worry about updates and all that bullshit. I made a guide for doing it or you can always buy some from me with all the games on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=DJOEen1-234

Attached: 20161231-180024-2016x1134.jpg (603 KB, 2016x1134)

William Davis
William Davis

Wait until you approach 30.

Attached: 1516035978305.jpg (46 KB, 960x960)

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

That's literally worms except 3d and not as good.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

kill yourself my dude

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

Why would I do that? I'm not you.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

I'd heard about the site and decided to check it out. Knew of /b/'s reputation and a handful of screencaps that were on random funny picture sites. At the time I was growing sick of forums and was imagining a site where you didn't have to log in or have a username. Imagine my luck (and downfall) when I came here.

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

normie
frogposter
why don't you go back friendo?

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

28, gonna be 29 this year

probably going to hit up some modern warfare 2, and GTA Vice city. might play some games on the SNES classic.

i dont really ever play games anymore if im not streaming them on twitch.

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

go back where?

Attached: 1519637865801.jpg (6 KB, 131x158)

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

It has been a while, but you really deserve it, you DUMB FROGPOSTER

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

Imagine my luck (and downfall)

It's only downfall if you see it as a downfall.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

Reddit

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

embraced it until it became something i enjoyed. read a lot of philosophy. defined myself.

i don't justify my actions to anyone. the few friends i have irl don't ask me about those sort of things because i don't talk about them because it's not interesting to me.

i'd like to do something in IT at university, and travel. i'm slowly saving money but i feel like opportunities to study are slipping by. but i'd rather travel while i'm relatively young.

i used to take a lot of psychedelics, then i was taking a lot of mdma when i finished my cooking apprenticeship, now i mostly just take ketamine. i drink a lot less now than i have for the past ~4-5 years. and i havent smoked weed in ~3 years, although when i quit i was having probably 25+ cones a day at least.
video games

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

some of the nerds on the IRC of the private RO server I played would link shit from /b/ all the fucking time, first time I visited the interface confused the fuck out of me (this was in 2004) and it didn't really click, visited again a few months later and have been stuck here ever since
i miss the frames interface (yes I know you can still sort of have it but it's not the same goddamnit)

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

The real question is for how many years did you lurk before posting?

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

giving money to streamers
giving money to patreon sluts
I seriously hope no one here does this

Attached: Guy.jpg (202 KB, 486x412)

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

Who will save us? Will sentient AIs make better games?

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

you don't get it, it used to be nice to talk to people like yourself, some comfort in the feeling that you aren't alone
Sup Forums was place for meeting fellow failures at life, now it's normalfag central as evident by this thread

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Why the fuck would I lurk before posting? I'm completely anonymous. Any mistakes I made are immediately forgotten about, and we learn from our mistakes.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

butthurt

Attached: 1518491401362.jpg (33 KB, 349x356)

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

act like a little entitled brat
"hurrdurr I am more mature than you losers"

doubt.jpg

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

I've lost almost all interest in video games. Last game I truly enjoyed was LISA, and that was 3 years ago. Nowadays I only play LoL because it's completely mindless. Only thing I'm looking forward is Ace Combat 7.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

About 4 years, although I didn't really count and have lost all track of time.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

I have the next week off so im gonna play some
mon hun
attack on titan 2i know story is shit but the game is fun
ki no kuni 2
SAO:FB

>TFW NO GFlooks like its gonna rain

Attached: 20180318003121-1.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080)

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

I'm retired, don't have any of those problems, everything worked out surprisingly well.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

gave a small streamer few hundred while drunk

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

i think you're forgetting the rule of 'everything posted here is a fabrication'

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

I've lost almost all interest in video games
I only play LoL
It's like pottery, it clays

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

6-9 months on /b/, but I only made a total of about 5 posts in the year I was on it. After I left and came to Sup Forums I lurked for another 1-2 months.

Cameron White
Cameron White

People from the_donald will always be funny just because how oblivious they are

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

anyone has the pic about that rainbow six siege poster that got banned for being a reddit faggot?

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

probably going to play some more breath of the wild and start a new game in ffta while at my bf's place. maybe we'll spear our dicks some. going to order the final fantasy tactics ds game i haven't played yet now that i remember it. it's kind of up in the air at the moment.

well, that's my post guys. namaste

Attached: reportoftheweekevangelion.jpg (40 KB, 706x706)

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

tfw only 28
tfw saving all my energy for the weekend
tfw can only get lost in games when drunk
tfw mind will never be blown like the first time i saw a video game

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

tfw don't drink
tfw not doing drugs
what I'm missing out bros?

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

hah, i wish I could be that naive
I've been here over many years and the shift towards this place becoming infested with normalfags has been very prominent

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

This is actually my first post. HI Sup Forums!!

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

I'll be keeping my eye on you.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Yeah, that's why I play it, only to kill time, feels like doing nothing at all.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

because even oxygen and sunlight is wasted on a worthless piece of shit like you

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Funny
I swear they're all part of some sort of edgy-normalfag hivemind, or just one really dedicated troll, you can pretty much tell exactly what they're going to type next whenever you spot them. I'm so sick of this board now but I can't leave.

Attached: 1521636787205.jpg (107 KB, 1200x858)

Carson King
Carson King

I cant decide whether to rush through bioshock 2 since I'm actually enjoying it, or play FFXV.

Caleb Fisher
Caleb Fisher

i too have been here for years and if i've managed to learn anything from here it's to not measure your life sucesses or failures to other anonymous people

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

it was in a meme group on a social network
whatever works

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

Remember to play the Minerva's Den DLC

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

there's people with less than 30 years that already have kids

How do you fuck up this bad?

Attached: 1521406636255.gif (1.89 MB, 480x270)

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

I swear they're all part of some sort of edgy-normalfag hivemind
They come from the facebook meme pages too.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

I don't know what that is, but this is my first time playing bioshock 2, it bored the shit outta me when it first came out so I stopped right at paupers drop.

John Cruz
John Cruz

that spoiler
I'm sorry, but I'm too antisocial to even do that

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

weed is actually pretty fun, especially with friends and games. having a gathering at a friend's place with an arcade cab and a lot of cool systems/games to play while passing around a pipe is really fun (weed smoke/vapor doesn't leave smoke smell/stain on items like tobacco smoke does)

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

I am 36 years old and in the best shape of my life. What you, and others, need to realize is that ifyou put the effort in you don't have to be a mess when you grow older than 25. And even if you are there's still a path to becoming a better person. You just have to walk it.

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

You don't go to college to learn. 90% of your learning is going to be done via studying in your off-time no matter what major you pick. College these days is only good for the degree and for social networking purposes.

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Attached: 1520712880247.jpg (1.03 MB, 1080x7426)

Nathaniel Roberts
Nathaniel Roberts

Thanks, user. Your words have been heard.

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

I think you're mistaking me for another user
To me it isn't about measuring, but about finding like minded individuals.
I really wonder where all my NEETbros went.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

25 yo.
Still can't find games more appealing than Morrowind, Gothic 2 and Zanzarah

Nothing feels even remotely good

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Yep. In my experience, college was only good for learning how to socialize in a working group and how to function and work and prioritize under pressure.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

fuck are you me?

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

i swear i played modern warfare 2 with that guy

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

The director is releasing another documentary soon.

Attached: 1518375279850.jpg (169 KB, 1148x850)

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

friends already acts like fucking grandpas
meanwhile I haven't feel better on years

Is something wrong with them? or me?

Attached: 1521595932105.jpg (205 KB, 1200x675)

Nicholas Harris
Nicholas Harris

I've been losing interest in games lately. Maybe it's time to go back to some classics of the past to try and rekindle the passion, or move on.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Going to buy Surviving Mars I reckon and give that a go. Or, because I've already gone over my spending limit this month I may just play Rimworld instead.

Later on Rocket league and madden though, that's for sure.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

every frogposters is from the_donald
try again sweetie

Attached: 1500475247000.png (8 KB, 400x400)

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

MW2 has an awful fanbase so you probably did.

Don't forget networking.

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

1. Don't have it. I've been pretty happy with myself since I aged past 13.
2. I don't. If they care more about my social status and appearance than hanging out with me, they aren't true friends and aren't worth my time.
3. Figuring that out.
4. Trying to kick my caffeine habit at the moment, actually. But, aside that, none.

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

no

Evan Young
Evan Young

Nothing. Its a waste of money and for degenerates

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

kys then

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Just got to that awkward transition in Stellaris where I know I’ve won. Took down a fallen empire solo, genocided their people and took their Gaia worlds for my own. The only possible threat is a Khan who’s consolidating forces and I’ll need a few more years until I’ve peaked my fleet power. Meh

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

I left mine with zero meaningful ties

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

29 here. I usually play text based simulators or racing games, sometimes sports games. Most shit that comes out now is all in your face multiplayer shit and thats the last thing I want when playing a game.

Attached: not-another-teen-movie.jpg (79 KB, 852x480)

William Diaz
William Diaz

26 here

1. I have decided that it is the only way my mind can cope with shame, humiliation, and fear. So long as I can convince myself that I am a piece of shit, then no matter how bad things get, at least I know what I truly am.

2. I don't, really. I just think of them with jealousy and envy and constantly remind myself that I COULD be like them. Fortunately, there aren't many of my friends who have managed to surpass me socially. Even though I am not pleased with myself, I've managed to keep my reputation afloat.

3. I just need to get out of school before I kill myself. I am not happy, and I have forsaken a great many of my own values trying to maintain my sanity. I am certain that once I am free from academic and financial imprisonment that I will be able to flourish as I have always dreamed i would.

4. Adderall and beer. These are the two drugs that have kept me afloat for as long as they have.

Try to find whatever drug works best for you, user. They truly do make the difference between a useless fuck and a useless, but functional, fuck.

Eli White
Eli White

think about all the girls i fawned over that it didn't work out with
most are divorced moms or work at some stagnant shit tier job with no ambitions
they also gained a ton of weight so honestly i dodged a lot of bullets

Attached: ok.png (16 KB, 379x214)

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

i dont have any of that
i dont have to because i studied well and landed a good job
i do have plans and working on them ATM
none

in the end its you who have to change the conditions you live in and when i was young it was shit. so i decided to change that and i did. feels good man.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Getting into a good groove and just hot lapping for an hour or more is a great way to unwind.

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

That was extemely uninformative.

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

You are a loser. All teenagers are.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

How do I get some Adderall? Just tell my doctor I have trouble focusing or what?

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Going to a girl's place so mobile games or hearthstone or something.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

get a tinder match
she unmatches before I can even say something
where are my ugly bros at?

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

got some ps2 isos lined up, mostly shovelware but still

Attached: Untitled.png (36 KB, 560x516)

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

1. Don't feel this way. I like myself.

2. I don't, I'm seeing a girl and starting a new career I enjoy.

3. Just work out keep working and live a modest life.

4. Caffeine alcohol and party drugs once in a while.

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

partens keep asking me when I having kids
tell them that I don't have plans and that I fucking hate them
they always take it as a joke
I'm serious

Honetly I hate kids and don't have the time for them

Attached: 1521007009829.jpg (381 KB, 1920x1080)

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Zanzarah is great but I can't believe it didn't have an endless or at least lengthy tournament-style side activity. The game even has an abandoned arena, I was expecting the game to use that as post-game content but the game has no post-game at all.

Ethan Johnson
Ethan Johnson

Attached: Shinobido.jpg (1.35 MB, 1530x1873)

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Thank god I've got a 8/10 face
But a 4/10 fat piece of shit body

Blake Long
Blake Long

Minecraft! I'm also playing Pokémon Emerald on my phone. 26 btw

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

That's a big dog

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

the moment you meet a woman worth her salt you'll turn and start thinking about how you'll raise a chad son with her. happens to us all

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

holy shit is a coke.
I never opened that image because i always thought it was a scar

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

tfw parents don't ask when i'm having kids because i'm gay

Attached: batman.jpg (43 KB, 486x409)

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

No time for vidya. I have to fix my car. Inspection is due, and the winter was not kind to it.

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

It's a polar dog

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

I actually have a gf and neither of us want kids

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Gays can still have kids, you know.
You got sperm.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

she isn't worth her salt then

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

be 25+
try online dating

never again

Attached: canadian-dating.png (489 KB, 769x791)

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

Is the PSP game any good?

Camden Morris
Camden Morris

29 turning 30 soon.
1. Don't really have any self loathing I know it could be hell of a lot worse for me
2. I am with someone who loves me by some miracle and people with better jobs and more money seem to be fucking miserable more often than me. Good for them though. It doesn't affect me at all.
3. I enjoy everyday. Some days are absolutely shit, but other days are amazing and make life worth living. I don't really plan much besides a few days in advance.
4. I drink a few times a month. Getting real drunk cleans out my cobwebs and I feel better after. Or smoke some weed sometimes. Used to be a heroin addict. So I don't really do real drugs maybe a couple times a year, if at all.

Attached: 1500960093628.jpg (98 KB, 480x724)

Luke King
Luke King

I'm trying to learn how to be a normie while I'm still in uni before going into the world. And if you haven't reaffirmed your beliefs by now (I'm 26), I don't know what to tell you. I figured most people had themselves figured out by 23 and then any doubts maybe petering out by 25.

Almost all of my friends are dead from drugs or random, sudden medical issues like brain aneurysms. The rest, I'm trying my hardest to live my best life to spite them and rub my success in their noses.
Working towards a career in something I love. It is highly specific and requires a lot of a person to get a position. I'm not good enough yet and I'm terrified every day that I won't make it. But there is still time to improve.

I don't do any and everyone I've ever known that did/does do them is a boring shitbag with no goals. If all you need are drugs to make your life comfortable, you're going nowhere, and I'm not going to be one of those people.

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

A funny photo I found jokingly watermarked with Sup Forums.org/b

How quickly a decade can pass, eh?

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

path of exile

its good enough to dull the pain

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

user... human males can't get pregnant

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

is gay life the best life? you have 0 trouble getting laid no matter how ugly ass you look.

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

shitimbald
kek

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

inb4 twenty infographics explaining how gays are disease vectors and destabilisers

Michael Foster
Michael Foster

Worked for me. Just took a while to sift through the shit. How the hell else will you meet someone these days?

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

I know those are fat bitches but why do I keep getting catfished? is there any trick to avoid this?

Matthew Gonzalez
Matthew Gonzalez

how do you guys have the will to leave the house and get a job?

im 24 and i hate driving my car and it's really holding me back

i never had a job and all i do is lsd

Attached: 1521648990430.jpg (59 KB, 721x481)

Charles James
Charles James

wouldn't that mean ugly people would also be trying to fuck you all the time?

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

shitimbald
She seems fun

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan

hopefully finishing persona 5 this weekend then starting devil may cry 2

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

yeah, so you get validation and even orbiters, just like a girl

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

What's the subject this time?

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

a better question is why aren't you the one catfishing?

Christian Richardson
Christian Richardson

How the fuck do you own a car at 24 if you've never worked.
Snapchat before you meet up. Works really well if you're decent looking. I would meet a girl on tinder, find a way to take it to snapchat then show off my gym gains and instantly they'd be way more interested.

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

be me
gay
/fit/
have been fucking bears for years

Stop fucking ugly guys, you're missing the good stuff.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

get tinder match
dont message because i only use it to gain confidence in my appearance
get messages like "lol ur so funny" and never reply
okcupid is a shitshow. anyone that it seems like i'd get along with live on the other side of the world for some reason.

Attached: 1341247723329.jpg (52 KB, 900x675)

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

Thank you all for the answers, some look really interresting.

We already had hygien problems with homeless peoples here, and we managed to find solutions.
If we manage to tell homeless drunk people to be clean, I think we can manage to tell teenagers too. Bad smells in library are actually a problem that is well discussed

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

tfw crippling social anxiety
tfw cant even go to the same store more than 2 times in a row because people will recognize me

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

1. Take bliss in the fact that there are millions of other faggots who are in the same stage in life and are probably worse off.
2. I still have my childhood friends and I am still making other friends who are a few years younger than me who still play some fps games. I have a shitty job but the pay is good and it is heaps better than school.
3. My only plan is to finally curb my gaming when I hit 30 and settle down with a cumdumpster, still 3 years to go.
4. I drink during the weekends and smoke weed when I have more than 3 days off.

Gavin Murphy
Gavin Murphy

I think you're my hero. thank you.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

I don't even know how to properly take selfies to trick other girls like they do.
I'm coming from a 2 years relationship so I'm back at begginer level.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

my mom paid for half and i used my fasfa refund before i dropped out of college

Attached: 1521796643130.png (398 KB, 928x720)

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

all i do is lsd
found the problem

Honest answer here: I do it so that I get paid. My reward for showing up to work every day is all the shit I do when I'm off the clock. Think of it like a nice warm shower after having to crawl through the mud. It sure feels nice doesn't it?

You work hard, you play hard. That's a good mentality to have.

John Foster
John Foster

thats been on kikebook for a few weeks now

Kayden Mitchell
Kayden Mitchell

This, that user just isn't able to see it yet

Ryder Collins
Ryder Collins

Can I pretend to be gay and get gay men to buy me shit?

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

no one fucking talks about this game. it was one of my favourites on ps2

yes, but the ps2 version is better. the psp one is just mission after mission, which is cool, but i really liked the story and base building in the ps2 version. also running around and flipping off buildings and throwing bombs at people and getting to know map areas is so satisfying on the big screen.

James Myers
James Myers

have a good job, a nice place to live, money and a dog
no gf
people ask me why I don't have one
see how everyone married or with one is having money problems and getting carried to do things they want or just don't have time at all

Honestly I am just happy without one

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

this will never be said unironically

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

crippling social anxiety

Oh no! You feel a bit uncomfortable in places you don't like!

Jordan Thompson
Jordan Thompson

Buying something that requires that much upkeep with no job seems really questionable. But you also don't type properly so maybe you're just dumb.
If you look like shit then just work out for a bit. Obviously angles matter but catfishing is fucking dumb, they'll just humour you on the first date then never contact you again.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

cars dont really have much upkeep besides gas and insurance

Attached: 1495474172160.png (221 KB, 350x350)

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

a bit

clearly you dont know what its like

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Probably gonna boot up Warframe for about 15 minutes, realize there's still absolutely nothing new worth doing or working for, then quit. Same thing I do every couple of Fridays.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

and registration, and also they lose value every second

Elijah Wilson
Elijah Wilson

Bored at work. Is Slay the Spire any good? Art style is awful.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

I'm back at begginer level

No you aren't dude. You got burned. Now is the time to improve yourself and become the better man than you were 2 years ago. Start eating better (go to /fit/ and read the sticky). Gym it up. Drop some bad habits. You are the most important person in your life and you need to show that to other people.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Am 28.

Beat XC2, gonna replay Xenosaga.

Smashing everything with Erde Kaiser will be fun.

Matthew King
Matthew King

with my luck a car would break in a year,everything i touch goes to shit.

i think I'd be better off letting someone else pick a car for me

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

tfw turned 24 last week

It’s weird, but I never considered I’d be able to unironically post in these threads. Time is moving too fast.

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

26. Super depressed. Spent the last month barely leaving my bed. Life's a mess. Probably won't play any games, but if I do it will be DS3.

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Craigslist took down their personals section
can't suck dick like I used to.

fucking wild

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

How were you not murdered

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

I know you can either get over it or get out of the fucking way

William Phillips
William Phillips

get catfshed
girl throws a tantrum at me for never saying anything again
I'm a bad person Sup Forums?

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Super depressed
What exactly has you depressed, user?

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Who gives a fuck about the art. Its a card game. Just turn on fast mode
yes its pretty good, still lacking variety but gets updated once a week

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

kill yourself skid

David Lee
David Lee

tfw self medicating with food
tfw caffeine addiction
that fucking first sip is soo good
JUST

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

How do you cope with lying to those friends who passed you by, whom now have stable jobs, apartments and girlfriends/wives?

Implying any of those things makes you happy

I live alone and run an online business and I've never been happier while most of my friends are fucking miserable stuck behind a desk with wives and kids. Don't fall for the normie meme.

Attached: AmerPsycho-014Pyxurz.jpg (135 KB, 1600x990)

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

colleges used to offer courses that you could get a fucking job in. now, you can't get any jobs in anything because FUCK YOU, pajeet is cheaper.

and you end up with like 50k in debt.

so do community college or just a fucking trade school.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

my car had a haunted cd player that would turn on and kill the battery
had to remove
no more listening to new order by myself

Attached: 1487643553569.jpg (32 KB, 316x321)

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

people fell for the depression meme

it's fucking 2018 and people keep thinking thay have this every time they get sad about something

Attached: 1519912562066.gif (450 KB, 500x281)

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

B-but muh aesthetics. I bought it anyways.

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

youtube.com/watch?v=hz0zGSZu6GQ

that was the tightest shit right there

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

There's always trade school, user. Pajeet can't do physical labor. If you want an example, look into what an electrician foreman makes.

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

Looks
Only sorta, don't be fat and disfigured is the only real requirement
Money
Nope
Social Skills
lolnah
Not playing games
wrong.

Go to an anime con, be not fat, talk to girls without fear of consequence, just try to make friends at first.

Eventually desperate girls will throw themselves at you, this will be a learning experience important if you want to get better at your romantic/sexual relations with women.

From there, you'll know what do.

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

wtf?? Your doubt is making me having a fucking panic attack.

I used to get really fucking anxious when I was in groups when I was younger.
Took a while to get over it, including trying to change the way I think in these setting (for example doing my best to not give a fuck what people think of me when I say something dumb, as they'll think I'm dumb no matter what)

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

I'm trying to finish Xanadu Next. I liked it a lot initially but I'm cooling on it now that I'm almost done with it.

After that probably Hollow Knight or Trails in the Sky.

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

By meeting people and actually realizing that even though im really introvert, Im not a piece of shit, so I should stop loathing myself and feel more "normal". You'd be surprized by the amount of retards you meet in everday life.

I don't lie, I telle them strictly that Im not ina very good period, but that I follow some projects. Only assholes care about wether you can make it or not in the normie sphere. I have friends that have already bought their house and are planning on having children, such is life, I plan on different things and turns out I need more time. Don't be a pathetic mess and be honnest.

Yes, I have several jobs I want to do, and even if I can't Im not affraid of trying other jobs. Im proud of at least trying, it's something that gets me moving. When I give up on plans for the future I do jackshit, so better at least try a few goals.

No drugs at all, I accept my fate, and that's something that helps with the pain, I feel less and less depressed nowadays because Im proud of not letting myself fall into the spiral of complaining and hiding behind depression. Yes im depressed, but I'll never use it as a "poor me" card. Depression is like an illness to me, I don't boast about having a cold, why would I boast about depression ?

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

this. but frankly the more unmotivated people there are out there, the better. I use to be like that until I realized everything is my fault and stopped drinking soda, quit smoking and drinking and getting high, and started working out.

it's retarded to reflect on how we are so apt to hold ourselves down

John Morgan
John Morgan

I fell for the “need a big 4 year school” meme for a semester and then wisened up. Transferred to CC and it was the best decision I’ve ever made. I had fantastic professors and I learned a shit ton. Transferred to the local “big” uni I always dreamed of going to, and two degrees later I’m still there as a PhD candidate.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

But I was diagnosed my man

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

finally enter one of these threads
There not just an excuse to talk about that goddamn tree advertisement

Attached: 1436546581216.jpg (21 KB, 212x212)

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

And servicing and MOT's (which normally ends up with me spending £80+ on something that failed).

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

tfw everyone has a degree but you
why the fuck did I picked a 6 years career?

Attached: alex.gif (2.91 MB, 309x313)

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

sounds like your player was earthed badly my dude

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

I plan on finishing nier reeplicant before I move into drakengard 1-3, thanks to autometia for getting me into the series, it's pretty fun. I also want to finish tactics ogre, went chaos route but I miss having ravness on my team.

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

diagnosed
by doctors who get kickbacks for prescribing pills?

James Lopez
James Lopez

Maybe if you enjoy the typical roguelite progression. I hated it and played Etherlords II instead.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

hell yeah
so i finally have the guts to play this shit and resident evil 4 is quickly becoming my favorite game

i wish i played this when it was new but i was too pussy

Attached: ss-f38fd0468a6bafa40e2b044f5ddd280763353be9.1920x1080.jpg (1.81 MB, 1920x1068)

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

They'll diagnose anything.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

walk by a group of girls
they start giggling

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

Of course you were you know how much money they get if they meet their criteria? I am diagnosed bi-polar and depressed and have anxiety. None of that is me, but those doctors and places need that pharma payday

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

word of warning, don't stay on those pills for very long if at all, was on them for a decade and they fucked me up quite a bit.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

I turn 25 in april, been playing:
-League of Legends
-Final Fantasy 15
-Final Fantasy 7
-Nioh
-Mount & Blade Warband with gekokujo mods.
-Sonic World

In order of frequency

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Bayo 2, Xeno 2 on Switch, HZD dlc and some psvr superhot and skyrim I guess. My friends birthday party is tomorrow night, hope I dont get too drunk and waste sunday on hangover. Still have to work till noon tomorrow

Attached: [email protected] (461 KB, 1500x2238)

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

how many of you guys listened to lobsterman?

he helps me a bit but i just dont know anymore

Attached: lobsterman.jpg (32 KB, 500x667)

Logan Campbell
Logan Campbell

finally played super mario RPG all the way through felt nice getting closure.

i really need to start a RPG again. I find playing every morning before work to be very relaxing, even if i just grind for 30 minutes or something. it might be time to fire up FFX again or finish FF7

Colton Howard
Colton Howard

close to 1200 wins in league
that means i must have played at least 2200 matches
i could have made something groundbreaking like minecraft or at least tried to make something in that time

can easily say league and WoW ruined my life

Attached: 1517607319569.jpg (61 KB, 640x474)

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

walking ahead of someone
become immediately aware of every movement you make and whether it was janky or not
because of this end up walking like I'm being controlled in qwop

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

1) Art, side projects, writing. My younger cousin is in school and he's getting in with the literary crowd so I usually will hang out with him.

2) I don't lie to them. I don't keep up appearances. I'm trying to get a website off the ground though, so it helps to have something you can point to when someone asks "what have you been up to lately"

3) I have a friend that's been trying to turn me on to some job opportunities and get me into meetings, but nothing has panned out so far.

4) Clean and clear, baby

Attached: mdSD5EH.jpg (56 KB, 780x591)

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Dark Souls
I knew you were gonna say this. Babies first game, is absolute trash and piss easy

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

walking manually
scuff bottom of shoe on small bump
the fucking worst

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

I played RE4 for the first time two years ago and wondered why I waited so long.

I even owned a Gamecube as a kid but not a lot of the games that made owning a gamecube worth it.

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

get a job soon as you can, im 27 and i havent worked a single day where i would get paid the full wage, only job training, school and welfare for me and it has been a hell

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

I dont deal with my cognitive dissonance, I just try to think of simple things in life to obstruct it.
I dont lie most of the time because I know I cant keep a good facade. I tell them that I dont have a gf and I keep my appearance stably casual.
Not like I would be doing anything great sitting at my house. I never go outside unless its mandatory, i.e work, food, etc.
Coffee.

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

Love Lobsterman. His new book is pretty great

Austin James
Austin James

I've been dysthymic since I was a child. This is compounded with normal depression, which is the state I'm in now. That's my amateur understanding of it.

Life circumstances are poor. I've had 2 jobs, both of them I lost after a few months. Most recently was early December, I had to leave because of plantar fasciitis. I like to draw anime fetish porn, I can make money from it, but fell apart and haven't really drawn since the New Year. Never been independent of my parents. Lived alone for 2 years but now back with them. Lost health insurance when I turned 26, so I haven't been seeing therapist. Need to finish 1 class for my associate's, which is worthless as far I can tell, but at least that's something. As always, I'm fat and lonely. That's all.

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

I feel like 80 percent of what he says is common sense.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

its 2005
hollaback girl is playing in the mall
walk into EB games
see the chainsaw controller
stare at it in awe

haha... take me back senpai

Attached: 1521065550195.gif (468 KB, 500x375)

Wyatt Peterson
Wyatt Peterson

Gas and insurance is a lot of upkeep. Also they're one of the worst investments you can make if you don't need one.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

This is true for me as well user, im pretty sure i would be better off if i didn't touch those games.

Attached: 7MUTn.jpg (17 KB, 400x449)

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

The first /sip/ of the day

Attached: CCA861C8-E2B1-4ACC-BB4B-21BE0D638CEC.png (692 KB, 500x750)

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

Have watched his Maps of Meaning and Personality series. Read a couple of Jung books too. Helps put into words some of the things I've been feeling, it's good.

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

the amount of opportunities that open themselves to you simply because you have a car is staggering

you guys ARE trying to get laid right?

Attached: 1494641416608.jpg (22 KB, 480x360)

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

new thread for us old niggas when?

Attached: 911.jpg (25 KB, 480x413)

Jayden Thompson
Jayden Thompson

did life got better for someone at this age?
I was a complete mess at 16-18

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

I really want to do this but I dont know where to start when it comes to settling an online business.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

For men, yes.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

I'm doing fine in that department Tinder makes life easy. I work from home and I'd rather bank or invest that money every month.

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

SIP BOIS

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Yeah, I started to notice women start dropping these huge standars at 25-30

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

I'm 29 and never even got my license. Cars are a meme and I've never had a problem finding pussy or getting gfs.

Caleb King
Caleb King

Agreed, nothing he says is particularly profound. Also, no one intelligent discusses "alpha males."

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

You're a piece of shit retard
i-it's a game for kids!
Shut the fuck up fucking retard

Noah Young
Noah Young

new thread

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

League has given me a health condition for sure... I have to start watching my anger my doctor said or I could have a stroke. So now I have to take pills to keep my blood pressure down.

Owen Price
Owen Price

new thread

supforums.com/thread/410724731/video-games (You) (Cross-thread)

Attached: ps-on-the-floor.jpg (428 KB, 2000x1000)

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

I impulse bought one of those Alienware alphas awhile back, what are some fun games you can play on a toaster? Didn't really get into PC stuff until 08 because poorfag, so I'm not familiar with any of the older titles (except Dude Sex and Diablo 2)

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

Stratego is the game for those kids. Helps children learn to think ahead instead of only in the moment.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Looks like we have ourselves a thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=C97ho4X5tVE

Attached: 1480373888002.gif (703 KB, 360x500)

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

Of course it is, but common sense isn't so common, especially in places where he goes and works.

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

Some thread on Clannad back in 2007. Went from /a/ -> Sup Forums -> /int/ mid 2012-2015 -> Sup Forums

Attached: Tianman-cave.jpg (40 KB, 398x600)

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

Just do a coding bootcamp

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit