People act like a PS4 is an absolute essential thing to need as a PC gamer for "All those Japanese exclusives that...

People act like a PS4 is an absolute essential thing to need as a PC gamer for "All those Japanese exclusives that aren't for PC", but fits that description that isn't Bloodborne, Yakuza, and Gravity Rush? Looks like PC and Switch was the correct combo after all. My PS4 doesn't look like it'll be seeing any use in the future, all the games going to PC, it's basically another Xbone.

Attached: playstation-4-slim-vertical-product-shot-01-us-07sep16.png (900x844, 611K)

You are truly an unique visionary, op.
No one figured this out before.

In my case it's the Gran Turismo series. I don't like PC racing games.

I'm just a little upset because I actually was successfully shilled into buying one. 2 years later the 3 games I mentioned in the OP are the only ones I own for it, and they weren't NEARLY as good as people on here said they were, acting like they were life changing experiences and shit.

Ratchet and Clank
God of War
Kingdom Hearts
The Last Guardian
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Uncharted
inFamous

Like those games or hate 'em, I don't give a fuck, but let's not try to pretend they don't exist

It's alright, it's hard to do research on your own and make an informed purchase sometimes.

>all the games going to PC
lol

Attached: 1515011542782.jpg (1205x1596, 250K)

>God of War
>recommending games that aren't released
genuine shill alert

He didn't recommend shit

Low-tier PC/PS4 and High-tier PC/Switch are the patrician combos.

Nice blog OP

You have to know you're already going to like a God of War game if you even consider buying God of War. Even if the first game wasn't like this, it's basically just a PS-exclusive gore-fest; If you like that, then you'll like every GoW game. Simple as that.

>the best possible version of GoW 3 doesn't exist anymore

PC is too complicated, doesn't have physical copies and lack exclusives from japanese companies like atlus

PC is only for anime watching

>Multiplatform games also on PC count as PC games because it's usually the version that looks and runs best
>Games only on Sony platforms don't count as PS4 games, even though the PS4 version is always the best one

Attached: really makes you think.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Shadow of the Colossus and Digimon

I’ve been shilled into feeling I’m missing out by not owning a PS4 and I explicitly do even want to play any games mentioned in the op or

It depends heavily on your taste, there's no true essential combo

At this point only Sega Sammy and NIS are arbitrarily Sony exclusive devs, and I'm sure they're only doing it to larp as if they're obliging under Nintendo's exclusivity deal. Yakuza has shown up on the Wii U and is getting a mobile game, Atlus has made multiplatform games as does NIS. They have literally no grounds for staying Sony exclusive unless they're unironic playstation fanboys or if their upper management consists of Sony plants.

Attached: file.png (800x800, 444K)

>Games only on Sony platforms
What, Yakuza and Gravity Rush?

Damn, i need a ps4...

>PS4 has become an *also on PC box much like the Xbone has become so Sup Forums is going from "PS4 is the fucking best because it has shitloads of exclusives" to "PC is too complicated, PS4 is still the best!"
I love watching Sup Forums defend this shit console.

Attached: lol.jpg (179x282, 7K)

>Persona 5 and the upcoming spinoffs
>The Kingdom Hearts remasters
>God of War 3
>WipEout Omega Collection
>Tearaway
>LocoRoco, PaRappa, and Patapon

Sup Forums will always hate PS exclusives in the basis of being PS exclusives. Dagonronpa was shitposted and hated on Sup Forums though people will deny it. Suddenly it got ported and now there's threads on a daily basis for it. Had Dark souls never been ported, Sup Forums wouldn't care for fromsoft at all.

Mad PC fedora tipper

So yeah, Yakuza, Gravity Rush and ports of old games I can already play.

that are only on Sony platforms

It's Nintenpcgaf here, Sup Forums been denying that for years, but we all It's true.

>denying it
>AGDQ only gets stickied during a mario block
>EVO only gets stickied during Smash

And?

Don't forget Ghost of Tsushima and the others, PS4 is still the best, Sony's ready to announce some new games at E3, PS4's not over yet bitch

and they're objectively best on PS4 in the same sense that any multiplatform title is best on PC, you braindead fuck

Also forgot about Miku and Digimon

Don't see the appeal of PC still honestly, just not worth it to me

Steam is a fucking dumpster fire and even if you buy physical on PC all it is is a steam client on the disc with a download code and actual game data isn't there.

Attached: 1522125631739.jpg (400x450, 161K)

This will trigger Sup Forums

Attached: Sony only.png (2574x1372, 2.17M)

I'm thinking about getting a PS4 soon. I don't have any interest in the Pro. Do I get the Slim or the old model?

>all this because fucking Dragon Quest is coming to PC

I pray to the nine divines that Yakuza and Miku also wind up on PC, and leave the PS4 with nothing but those western games sonyfriends constantly belittle. I bet they'll start saying that Japanese games are shit.

>Oreshika
>Freedom Wars
>Soul Sacrifice
Why the fuck did none of these games get a PS4 remaster or sequel

I hope not, PCfags are the biggest shits.

Sure pcfriend :)

>all this god awful weebshit
>only good things on here are DeS and BB
Oh I'm triggered all right.

I'd pray that they don't, but praying for something that's guaranteed is a waste of time

I fucking hate PC gaming. Exclusives used to give a console a certain personality and edge above their competitors, and it was so fun to banter with other console owners over the exclusive library (Not to mention, owning all the consoles and having access to all of those exclusives made you feel like a KING). Why does there have to be some magical fucking box that STEALS ALL nearly all of the exclusives, RUNS THEM BETTER, only to sell about 20k because they're so easy to pirate? PC gaming should fucking die, we want actual competition and reasons to own all consoles back.

Attached: woj.jpg (225x225, 8K)

NIS seems to be going all in on the Switch moving forward.

Difference being I can already play those games on hardware I own, whereas PC ports either require a PC or a current console to play,I can't play FFXV on my PS3 or PC from 2006.

If I already have a PS1, PS2 and PS3, why would I buy a PS4 just to play the same games again?

> He doesn't think Bloodborne, Yakuza and Gravity Rush are essentials

Attached: Shit taste in everything.jpg (494x366, 57K)

Because the localizers named Freedom Wars its current name instead of Panopticon. Literally who thought that was a good idea? It's the single most generic video game name I have ever heard, and sounds like it comes from a parody.

99%of the switch library run better on pc retard

All PS4/Vita multiplats too.

why would i get triggered?

>Gravity Rush
>Essential
Its so essential Sony is shutting down servers for all online content after a year

>T-they are shit anyway

top kek

You're right, one game getting ported out of hundred does make the PC fags shitpost nonstop like their platform is relevant.

>no PSP
can't play the original LocoRoco , Patapon, Wipeout 2048, Tearaway, or the Persona spinoffs on any of the systems you listed

PS4 and Switch are the best combo you have all the multiplatform games and all those sweet Sony and Nintendo exclusives, PC is absolute.

Gravity Rush has got be this decade's biggest Sup Forums meme. Holy fuck, I pity the poor idiots who fell for that.

No it’s the pc/switch/ps4
High end pc ->aaa games at 4K, shooters at 144fps
Switch -> party games, portable indies
Ps4 -> exclusives, coop games with the bros

NONE OF THOSE GAMES ARE GOOD

Unless they get ported years from now, then suddenly they are good :)

>absolute
*obsolete

This recently came out and of course the Revival Edition of the first game.

Attached: whk2-le-glam-esrb.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

The insecurity.

Attached: console sales.jpg (402x260, 30K)

fell for what, for Kat?

Brown women are objectively the best kind of women, society's only just now wising up to that

>Atelier flopped on the PC
>Ni no kuni 2 flopped on PC

LOL

Ni No Cunny flopped because it was immediately piratable

Okay dude, you can fap for free. No need to buy a garbage game.

Don't use VGChartz.

But Sup Forums told me piracy doesn't affect sales and actually helps them.

Monster Hunter World. Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom just came out.

>It's another Sup Forumseddit pretending that they don't need or care for ps4

For a console that you claim to despite a lot, you seem to care a lot for it

Attached: 1489355548766.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

You mean you actually care what normies think? Your loss, faggot.

Attached: 1522035192364.png (900x1005, 1.44M)

but I like my PS4

Attached: PS4 games.jpg (1920x2327, 1.04M)

Did you get any JP games cause by the sounds of it you are a twat that doesn't know what he wants to play unless told to.

Stupid genre placement. Wipeout in action when it is futuristic racer and Ratchet and Crash in Adventure when they are platformers.

racing is action, not adventure

do you have a neogaf account too?

all shit tho

>Catherine
Was released on the 360 as well
>Graces
Not really a Sony exclusive when you consider the fact that it's on Wii as well. The only thing you can really say here is that it isn't localized on Wii. The rest are legit though.

Like how xcucks shilled retro rare titles, how can we forget this meme to represent their console.

Attached: conker.0.jpg (633x423, 47K)

Racing is racing it is it's own genre it is neither action nor adventure.

Play those PC exclusives like Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch, Undertale, Minecraft, and whatever early access shit gets the most views on twitch eh? All I do is order grub hub and eat while watching videos on my shit anymore. Then I get to wait 9 months for MHW to release?

No thanks, I'll play vidya and stop being lame about preference. Idort is the way to go. If you like games, you get the platforms for them. Plain and simple.

t. I only don't have an Xbone because literally why if I use everything else?

racing is a subset of a wider action genre

So why do you get shat on on Sup Forums if you play multiplats on Switch or Xbone (X is even better than PS4 Pro)?, but yet, in this thread, apparently it's perfectly fine to play multiplats on PS4 and some even say it's the best way to play them

Attached: 1436886710897.jpg (640x519, 29K)

I bought a Pro last Black Friday and the only game I played was Persona 5 (which I immensely regret wasting time on).

Games I need to play:
>Bloodborne
Recently got into the souls series through DS3 on PC and I'm itching for more.
>SotC remake
Never got the chance to finish this game so the remake came at a good time.

Anticipating (sorta):
>KH3
I pray SE hasn't shoved their scummy business practices into this game but you never know.
>FF7
If it even comes out this gen. Judging by what we've recently heard of the game, this one will definitely have some shitty business practices behind it. I can see it coming a mile a way. May or may not buy it.
>Spider-man PS4
It's by Insomniac so I have some hope for it. I heard the swinging is physics based so that will definitely be fun. I just pray the story ends up good and they use good villains.
>Tearaway
I'm really REALLY hoping this will bring back the LBP magic I loved so much back during the PS3 days.
>Granblue Fantasy Re:Link
Platinum + JRPG, sign me the fuck up. Definitely getting this one. I can see it coming out on PC, if it does I'll get it on PC unless the PS4 version comes out first.

All in all, the system is not nearly as good as the PS3 with exclusives and not even close to PS2. But I don't think it was a completely terrible purchase.

Attached: 1503463017623.gif (500x261, 748K)

I'll say of all the platforms this gen PS has been the least shit,
Nintendo comes in a close second but for their strengths despite falling short in many aspects.

Attached: 1521779546323.jpg (782x782, 142K)