Probably going to kill myself tomorrow. Not gonna sleep because I can't. What game should I play to pass the time?

Probably going to kill myself tomorrow. Not gonna sleep because I can't. What game should I play to pass the time?

Attached: warframe.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

What platform do you have? If you're a PC only kinda guy I can see why you're killing yourself.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 35K)

the one where you get in your car, start it, drive to your nearest psyche ward, check in, stay until you dont wanna kill yourself, then get a job

PC and PS4. Fuck I even have an iPad.

Persona 3

Why wait user if you are waiting it means you aren't even going to do it so how about shutting the fuck up and just going and buying a hooker.

Probably something like oot or of the same ilk. Fits time and has notes of good and bad.

Problem with your suggestion is that I can't drive, but also that I both have a job and I'm a student.

Play persona 3 at least up until maxing the pajama guy social link, if not all the way to the end

Are you that Virgy dude who keeps posting about his dad making fun of him for being such a beta virgin?

Live stream it.

This, as edgy as everyone here likes to be it’s not the way man. It’ll be the last thing you ever regret. Go get help.

Garfield cart on steam.

Attached: hatred-key-art-1024x554.jpg (1024x554, 78K)

Play Nier automata

Paper's Please.

That sounds like Jay from The Inbetweeners.

But also no. I am a virgin though, which doesn't help matters I guess.

>then get a job
You’re doing a pretty good job of encouraging this guy to go through with his plan.

>Somehow will regret killing yourself when you aren't alive anymore to feel the emotion of regret

Really makes you think.

Dont kill yourself. Listen to the interrogation tape of Skull face and the msf prisoner from gz on YouTube. Skully's speech prevented me from hanging myself

It'll get better, dude. Don't let these beta virgins make you think life sucks when it really doesn't.

I meant he’ll regret it, and be to late to stop it. See: almost everyone that survives a suicide attempt.

If your life means so little, you should just go nuts and fuck a bunch of hookers and party it the fuck up.

I used to always think that I'd like to just put my neck on a rail track or something and let the train behead me/crush my brain, but I've read studies that even in the case of beheading and catastrophic brain damage (plus a bunch of other things that were previously thought to cause 'instant' death) you are actually still alive and conscious for about 30 seconds afterwards.

That's a really fucking long time if you're dying. That's long enough to feel the pain, to feel the brain slowly shutting down yet remaining conscious of the fact like Hal 9000 from A Space Odyssey.

It fucking sucks. Biology can't even have the decency to give me the opportunity for an instant, painless and thoughtless fucking death.

Your logic is making no sense. If he kills himself he won't regret anything. Suicide survivors have to act like they don't regret not killing themselves otherwise they would just kill themselves again.

The entire concept of suicide is a moment of clarity. If you can for a moment put yourself in a zen enough state to realize killing yourself literally solves all your problems, you get freedom. If you don't, then you get held back by the mechanisms that keep the human race going.

You only don't want to kill yourself because if you did you wouldn't be on a computer to make those post. That's it. There is no real reason why its bad or why you wouldn't want to do it. It's just if you were genetically made that way you wouldn't get very far as a species.

I'd wander inside the moon on majora's mask

Blow your brain up. Problem solved.

don't do it op, death is a permanent non-solution to temporary issues

Go out get a bunch of blow and a hooker or two.

Grab a gun and kill all the people you can, if you're gonna go you have to go with style.

Don't do it OP

Attached: 1507468067546.png (418x359, 13K)

>tfw shitty AR-15's made it too hard to break the record

Gun nuts ruin everything

Hookers and blow. It gets better.

Lana Rain is streaming, go see her.