In this ITT: newcomers guaranteed for SmVsh

In this ITT: newcomers guaranteed for SmVsh

Attached: latest[1].png (223x371, 119K)

SHE HAS STYLE

Attached: shanty.png (707x1000, 315K)

Attached: 1450498821451.jpg (2960x3250, 1.05M)

Attached: 1512456756281.jpg (192x144, 21K)

Literally who? Also don't pretend you are some sort of long term fan/hipster who always liked him because you aren't and it is painfully obvious you are trying to look cool/fit in on an anonymous image board.

are you ok user

No.

Attached: alice_the_balloon_kid_by_evilwaluigi-d55vngf.png (712x1000, 219K)

>sonicfags are T H I S mad some eshop IP has a better design than sonic

Nah I don't play e-shop shit and neither does anybody on this board no matter how much they want to pretend.

Attached: delusions.png (912x1080, 588K)

>XB2 pretty much guaranteed a character but may have released too late for Sakurai to consider it in the base roster
>XBX was a flagship title last gen and is in about the right time frame to be considered for Smash (compare with Ike in Brawl, WFT/Rosalina in Smash 4)
>Shulk is still popular, features in XB2 to a limited capacity and has a unique skillset
>potentially 3 Xenoblade characters
>all of them still more unique visually and gameplaywise to Fire Emblem characters
Gimme that Verus Cain Final Smash, Samurai.

Attached: 1463090406854.jpg (510x710, 127K)

feyline pls

Attached: 3639586904_2b9234bd33_b (1).jpg (1024x777, 231K)

>Trinity
>4 characters (technically 5)
A-user...

I just wat them to remove the meme characters like WFT and Duckhunt.

BASED

If we had a rep from all three Xenoblade games I would be really happy but I am not getting my hopes up and honestly I sincerely doubt it will happen.

Shantae would be nice too.

Literally who cares about these old and shit characters? Wanting them is a complete meme and Nintendo knows it. I hope none of them get in so you memelord autists can keep crying.

Mach Rider pls

spotted the newfag

Why are people getting asshurt at the high chances Dillon all of a sudden? It's not just this thread either.

He has a game on the way, a physical too. If Mac can make the jump from an assist trophy, Dillon seems the most likely out of the trophies in Sm4sh.

Probably because people want characters from games people actually give a shit about?

spotted the newfag

>WarioWare Gold coming, so advertising
>Loads of her own personal badge sets in Badge Arcade (which means popularity if she has so many of her own sets, they wouldn't push her for nothing)
>Had an Assist in Smash 4
>Popular character in her series in Japan despite Sup Forums thinking otherwise for some reason

Attached: Ashley_-_WarioWareGold.png (2180x2840, 701K)

Attached: 096E0E82-214B-4189-9623-DC34955C2CDC.png (507x651, 270K)

Those people should probably give over themselves. Obscure characters getting into Smash means more attention and a publicity for a franchise.

Soon

Attached: 1479898362.rossciaco_新畫布2.png (1000x892, 525K)

I'd love this but it won't happen unless a W101 sequel/remake is announced
Which it probably won't be

Mimikyu.

Nope, sorry, it's Pangoro.

Attached: p.png (1000x800, 354K)

Furries should be gassed from Smash. Even if they're based off cool animals.

>SmVsh
Smoosh?

This guy with Leon S Kennedy.

Attached: Gokusteppingoutofaspaceship.jpg (224x498, 34K)

Some sort of Belmont

Attached: Richter.png (600x800, 631K)

>meme characters
Kill yourself. WFT and Duck Hunt are great.

I'm going hard for Ridley and K. Rool, though I know it's not cool to want them in around here right now. Thing is, there aren't many classic 1st-party characters left that have known fanbases. Sakurai has explained why Ridley wasn't in after Brawl, and again after 4. It's worth noting he initially didn't want Villager to be in, but changed his mind. So we know he's flexible on things, and could cave just because he needs a new face with a reputation from an actual Nintendo IP. As for K. Rool, I'm not quite as confident in his chances, but he got a Mii costume and DK is starving for reps at this point.