WTF Newcomers you unironically would like to see get into Smash

WTF Newcomers you unironically would like to see get into Smash.

Attached: Rampager.jpg (386x157, 57K)

Nobody in particular.

Attached: reno.jpg (600x600, 79K)

Attached: Cute Girl (2).gif (190x380, 101K)

Attached: Kamen-Rider-Climax-Fighters-810x400.jpg (810x400, 62K)

>gets in
>is a captain falcon clone

>Play as all 3 as one
>Their movesets are their dance moves which would easily translate easily to all directional attacks
>Ultimate puts the music nodes on the screen and they're difficult to dodge
>alternate skins are Agent Spin, Chieftain, and the Elite Beat Divas

This would seriously make me play Smash again

Attached: Elite Beat Agents.png (500x513, 229K)

>easily translate easily
wow I'm a retard

I think he'd transition well to the platform fighter genre.
Also I really want to see "FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES" on a Smash Bros cover

Attached: FEATURING THIS GUY.png (573x933, 336K)

Don't forget he was a character in Playstation All Stars and was pretty good.

Attached: who_will_stop_galactus__by_shangraf_srh-d4i37rv.png.jpg (877x912, 122K)

Attached: smashsora.png (2560x2000, 816K)

Me too, if only to have autistic Dante vs Bayonetta fights.

Attached: 2015011600_by_kugelcruor-d8e05p9.png (900x594, 117K)

Ice climbers

He was fun in All-Stars. Even though it was the DmC version, he fought pretty similarly to what you'd expect. So yeah, it'd work pretty well.

Who'd have thought we'd see a game where Bayonetta fights Pac-Man before Dante?

Spangel Bert Babber Dick.

Attached: B8A5CA9D-2B6B-4FE6-B312-7FF2AEAB549E.png (1200x1846, 250K)

>Final Smash: Boat-O-Cross
>he crashes horribly and loses a stock

What's even the point of "A" attacks?

...Have you ever played Smash before, user? Smash Attacks and tilts are a pretty big part of how a character plays.

You think that's autism? I genuinely want both Dante AND Vergil. They're different enough to warrant two character slots. The roster needs more edgelords without including Shadow the Edgehog, and Vergil fits the bill perfectly.

Attached: a fagetisfaction.jpg (625x525, 162K)

Attached: 1507848764700.jpg (360x266, 28K)

I've played all the Smash games, the "B" attacks are just better so I never understood the point of the "A" ones.

Hey peter

>different enough to warrant two slots
Are you implying someone would be retarded enough to think they fight ANYTHING alike?

nigger you what
smash attacks almost always do the most damage and knockback in the character's entire moveset

Better edgelord coming through.

Attached: 1497684559016.jpg (644x803, 209K)

special spammers always get pooped on by aerial fighters.

I love this stupid faggot tree. I’d welcome his addition.

If that was true why would characters even have "B" moves?

Since I know it will never happen, one of the Senran Kagura girls, but especially pic related.

Attached: Yomi.jpg (720x1280, 193K)

I'm not even sure how "WTF" that is given Final Fantasy has been represented and his game was a popular release on a Nintendo system. It's definitely not the most likely pick, but it's far from the least.

because they have different utility than the A moves, user
when you play an RPG do you just ignore any attack that doesn't do straight damage?

Attached: Tail Time.png (1024x563, 243K)

Just heals. If you're not healing a character or damaging an enemy each turn what's the point?

Like in Pokemon when they have those shitty moves like Leer, Focus Energy, and Toxic. Yeah maybe you could do a little more damage later but you miss a whole turn worth of damage and you give up a moveslot for another damaging move.

>Like in Pokemon when they have those shitty moves like Leer, Focus Energy, and Toxic
>Yeah maybe you could do a little more damage later but you miss a whole turn worth of damage and you give up a moveslot for another damaging move.
user, I don't think you realize just how bad you are at video games.

Attached: 1489064814896.png (230x269, 133K)

Not him, but depending on the RPG you can. If it doesn't give enough of a multiplier to justify using for damage, then its better to go straight damage. Example, if an ability that charges increases damage by 50% for the next round that means you've spend 2 rounds doing 150% as opposed to 2 rounds doing 100% then 100%. Assuming DR isn't a flat amount, ala 2nd ed DnD, then you're better off doing the 100% damage twice as it turns out to be more than doing 150% once. Assuming, of course, resource consumption is the same.

Of course, if its a buff move that increases your damage output by 50% for 3 turns, ala the buff line in SMT, then you're better off doing that as, assuming you attack 3 times in a row, you'll get more damage.

Debuffs are taken the same way. If a poison is flat damage and does ~1% of the boss health and you can do 5% with an attack, but the poison has a chance to proc and lasts only 5 turns... then there's no reason to ever cast poison as you have a CHANCE to do the same damage as a normal attack does. Of course, if someone does more damage whilst a poison debuff is present on the enemy, that's another factor entirely. Or if they have an easy way to extend the poison if it lands, etc.

Also Blanc would make a good WTF choice considering she is a Nintendo console.

Attached: what is that.png (960x544, 775K)

Attached: 5cfce236549b2b34ce1058a9f1c8d0bc.jpg (768x1024, 338K)

>not posting the updated version

Attached: smashsorav2.png (4000x2000, 1.72M)

Leer could damn near get you to one shot most things in the first game, and Toxic was a crutch move for my casual ass.

Fair enough

Attached: FEcharactersinsmash.jpg (960x960, 162K)

Attached: tangela.png (418x476, 99K)

I'd trade Link for him.

Attached: 350px-Demoman_taunt_laugh.png (350x352, 125K)

But if you just attacked the turn you used Leer you'd at least do the same amount of damage if not more, because that 'near one shot' is going to require a turn of Leer.

I guess I kind of get using a move that boosts your own Pokemon's damage because it stays consistent, but it's pointless to lower something on the opponent when you could just do more damage instead.

The only real problem I have with Sora being in it is that he couldn't have any Disney references in his moveset, and with that restriction, what's the fucking point?

Other than summons none of his attacks have anything to do with Disney directly in the first game, anyhow.

I mean, to be fair, what the fuck Disney references does he have in his moveset in his own game? The only Disney shit Sora does directly is Summons/Limits, and those would really only work as Final Smash material, unless you gave him some REALLY fucking weird gimmick like having Donald/Goofy with you at all times.

I want Mach Rider AKA girl Captain Falcon with a bike.
Could also work as a retro rep.

Attached: Ez7RD1e.jpg (550x700, 110K)

Attached: 1470881572959.png (1302x1301, 94K)

His Final Smash would almost definitely be Trinity, which directly involves Donald and Goofy.

But how are you going to have Sora in the game without a stage? Pretty much ANY KH stage is going to reference Disney SOMEHOW. Otherwise the whole thing feels incomplete.

Tranverse Town, or whatever the fuck it was called.

Make his final smash the sealing the keyhole laser and make the stage his home island.

Traverse Town is FULLY of Disney shit. Do you really think they'd include Sora and a KH stage without ANY mention of Disney? Disney is fucking HALF of Kingdom Hearts.

>Traverse Town
>Twilight Town
>Destiny Islands
>Hallow Bastion
>TWTNW
>Castle Oblivion
>Daybreak Town
>Fighting atop a Gummi Ship while it flies between any of the above

Leer is for when you're expecting a bad typing between what attacks you have and the typing of the defending pokemon, but for one reason or another you're unable to switch, likewise sand attack and harden are for the opposite problem.

Nigger, what? Traverse town is very Disney-inspired, aesthetically, but the only Disney characters there are Gepetto/Pinocchio/Jiminy

The base town itself is not. The base town itself is merely a brown town with buildings and platforming. Unless I'm getting names mixed up; its the first town you go to in Kingdom Hearts 1 where you fight Squall.

Also his home island can work.

Or you have a weaker filler pokemon to use leer/growl against a tough gym leader and then you sweep with the second. Toxic on the other hand is god tier

>chip and dale
>donalds nephews

Leer and Focus energy are kind of shit, but Toxic is pretty much universally used in the meta for a reason.

>what is DDD traverse town

>play lizard
>get to be cool totally not Godzilla
>when you lose you turn into a naked chick

Attached: 1504839093226.png (124x149, 7K)

Sakurai put in Wii Fit Trainer because he thought it would be funny

Whose next

Geno

Is it just me or is the magic not there anymore? There's no real reasonable "oh shit" pick that can match up with Sonic and Mega Man without going full retard this game.

Attached: 1521094747711.gif (480x269, 1.67M)

The only references are the characters, and that Lady and the Tramp statue

>banjo
>simon belmont
>bomberman

Sora could definitely build up an insane level of hype since it's
>disney
>a very long running, popular franchise
>getting a 13-year awaited sequel this year
But I don't think he's going to happen at all. Crash Bandicoot could be pretty hype for those with PS1 nostalgia, same sort of deal with Doomguy, but I doubt those will happen either.

Ridley and K.Rool may very well happen based on this very reasoning. They'll realize they need 'holy shit' picks and those two definitely fit.

>is the magic not there anymore?

There hasn't been magic coming from Nintendo for over a decade now.

>Magic not there

Reveals don’t have to be huge like Megaman or Snake

Robin and Lucina was magical because it made Gematsu fags shut the fuck up

Bullshit. You just got old.

Zelda
Odyssey
Prime 4
Pokémon on console
Mario Fucking Tennis

SEEETHING

Time changes all the time

If I told you Bowser Jr would be playable in a robot clown car mech back in 2008 you wouldn’t believe me

If Cloud is allowed, he should be too!

Attached: jack.jpg (306x165, 4K)

Cloud made it into Smash Bros. Like it or not, that DOESN'T HAPPEN. That is magic, the kind of shit people dream about.

>post yfw Sma5h's big newcomer is Dovahkiin

Attached: 1505577288787.gif (480x270, 1.19M)

My boy

Attached: 1522274607227.png (721x596, 36K)

They would have to pull something out of left field.

Attached: 1470085061165.jpg (800x1035, 104K)

>he never won a game off of one read for a free swords dance

The big ones in Smash 5 are going to be Steve, Sans and Rabbids

World Tour was by far the most kino Rampage game.

Attached: Rampage_World_Tour_Side_Art_Set_1024x1024.jpg (1024x932, 176K)

I really legitimately want them in Smash. Yeah, you'd have to cut their size down considerably, but that's no biggie.

I imagine they'd just be rolled into one character as George, with the other two being alts, given they'd basically fight the same anyhow.

I'd rather have them be an assist trophy or party of a stage.

But imagine the Final Smash! They'd grow gigantic and rampage across the stage.

they would turn into vern and be able to fly, shoot fire balls, and punch really hard

Could be the new unexpected bizarre retro character

Attached: MissingNo..png (560x560, 117K)

I liked the sequel, but I think the 5 credits limit was unnecessary

Anyone else really like Total Destruction? That game gives you so many fucking playable characters it's insane.

Fuck You!

I'd unironically support this as a very rare Pokeball Pokemon.

What they really need to do is desperate Mario's into new Mario and old Mario. Have a 3D super Mario sunshine/galaxy/cappy Mario, and a super Mario world/mario bros 3 Mario.

that game was totally tits

I'd love to see this, with the different power ups like the Frog suit and such.

Would he have the Tanooki Suit or the cape?

Completely out of left field? Nox, or maybe one of Wakfu's playable classes. Sram has some neat nothin personnel things, Ecaflip has good range game and a dash, etc.

Attached: nox_stop_your_shit.jpg (912x496, 106K)

I think the cape would be better, and couple be straight up copied from super Mario world. It'd be used to reflect and for upB recover. If they made the grab exactly like picking an item that'd be cool too, similar to donkey Kongs grab. Probably neutral B would stay fireballs too, and they'd bounce as in the games. The spinning move from Mario world could be down aerial. Idk I like the idea of making it feel so similar to playing original Mario games, as opposed to just giving him punches and kicks for everything

Attached: conker.png (621x722, 486K)

How the fuck are they making a movie out of this literally noplot game

You are aware they're making a TETRIS film, yes?

The irony is, there is a very basic level of 'plot' to Rampage the game. Through MAD SCIENCE humans mutated into giant monsters and are now rampaging across the city. The movie didn't get that right, though. The literal ONE detail from the games is the first thing they got wrong.

>Skim thread
>No Pious Augustus

Attached: smash 5.jpg (640x476, 33K)

>generic cashgrab film based off an IP with no plot
gee
where have i seen this before

Attached: battleship_ver11.jpg (514x755, 120K)

at least rihanna was hot

What I don't get is who is it aimed at?

If it was for nostalgia, they'd try to stay KIND of close to the source material. And... they'd probably go for something more nostalgic.

If it was for namesake, they'd go with something more recognizable.

If it's for kaiju fans, they'd just make their own monster movie that they don't have to pay rights for and would be able to do literally whatever.

If it's for Dwayne Johnson fans... put him in LITERALLY ANYTHING and they'll go see it.

I just don't get who the target audience is.