What the fuck? I can't finish red library on normal because apparently my team doesn't use authorised force...

What the fuck? I can't finish red library on normal because apparently my team doesn't use authorised force. So I gotta hop in head first and wait for them to aim at me right?

Attached: swat4.jpg (1600x740, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/10/1047.7).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pepperballs and tazers

Get gud chump

this man knows what it's all about

>my team doesn't use authorised force
They don't? I was pretty sure your teammates only shoot when the enemies starts pointing guns

you can't just shoot people waving guns around. You have to wait and play quickdraw with them to see if they'll point it at you. It doesn't make any sense.

Or beanbag shotguns. Plus flashbangs or gas.

You have lots of options, but honestly if you're struggling with the library then the rest of the game, especially the expansion, will not be fun for you.

Is this how the American police force supposed to work?

Joke's on you, I like a challenge

Anyhow, I think some of the game is bullshit, like there's a fucking hostage situation with gunmen in gasmasks around and you have to wait for them to try and cap you to shoot them

Your squad is disposable at least, you only get -5 for each reported death if I recall. Have one nonlethal shooter in both red and blue teams, flashbang entry and repeat.

What's funny is how useless the sniper support is, it's never crucial or even useful.

thanks for the tip, I rolled with default all the way through my sitting, tomorrow I'll check out the loadout menu

>not firing 40mm gas grenades into the buildings, breaching, and then gunning down everyone
spetsnaz tactics

>spetsnaz tactics
seems legit. Will implement

Actually, yes, it is. An illegal firearm is not valid justification for use of deadly force. In order for the SWAT team to fire on someone, they must: Issue a warning to surrender, Be under immediate threat (not implied threat), or be acting in self defense (law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/10/1047.7). Believe it or not, SWAT is designed to save people's lives, first and foremost

>muh rules of engagement

Fuck this game.

>not drone striking the building and gassing the city just to be sure

>tfw you beat the entire game plus the expansion

I had no internet, so I became a fucking monster in SWAT4. Ended up making near-impossible custom maps just to pass the time.

Attached: Chad_daddy.jpg (211x212, 11K)

>SWAT
>has to wait for a criminal to point a gun to shoot or they get penalized
Why isn't this game science fiction?

>first, you mirror every single door you have not checked before
>second, check for hostiles
>third, throw a smoke/flash/ball into the room even if you didn't saw anyone with the mirror
>fourth, DON'T STOP SCREAMING AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>repeat

also, I'm sure you can change you team loadouts so they only carry less-than-lethal guns, so you can do that too.

>violent, blood thirsty, school shooter "gamers" are better cops than real cops

>Still LAN this game regularly because my buddy's laptop is too shit for modern vidya

Attached: 1521264796047.gif (258x258, 1.97M)

One of the best games ever made. Git tactical faggot.

(2)Serious offenses against persons. When deadly force reasonably appears to be necessary to prevent the commission of a serious offense against a person(s) in circumstances presenting an imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm

that's accounted by the game too, you gotta scream at them so they have time to surrender, and also when the "bad guys" start to aim or fire at hostages they are free game.