So tell me, how was it, being a xenoblade thread?

So tell me, how was it, being a xenoblade thread?

Attached: 1512214710329.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cvTb1VgABw8
youtube.com/watch?v=Io1FZho_hsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was alright until Censored Gayming fags, Smashfags, Eric and ACfag came. Now it's more entertaining in a trainwreck kind of way, but I miss when I could unironically talk about the games without being buried in manufactured controversy, blatant samefagging, annoying memers and repetitive waifuposting..

Attached: Xenoblade combat in a nutshell.jpg (472x874, 61K)

There's still genuine conversation every thread beneath a thick layer of dumb niaposters

>spring rare blade dlc is a character from xenogears and is revealed alongside a xenogears remake
a man can dream

Attached: flora heals an aching soul.jpg (500x324, 117K)

I'd only want a gears remake if Monolith makes it alone. If modern Square has any say in it I don't want it.

same, just have them publish it

Average XB2 fight

Attached: fight.webm (424x260, 2.64M)

what the hell's going on here?

>a xenogears remake
I'd rather have them focus on new titles and leave the older entries be.
For all the shit X2 gets, going back to previous games combat really feels like going back to stone age.

What's stopping them for giving a Xenogears remake more action-focused gameplay?

People would bitch about it day and night.
It already happened with FFVII remake.

monolith has from the start worked on multiple games, the only exception is X because they had to learn HD. If they could do it when they were tiny with saga/baten kaitos, they could do it now

>your home isn't the beautiful place you remember it as, it's a barren wasteland
>your brother tries destroying the world and you end up having to kill him
>your dad dies
>your home starts falling apart onto the planet below and you have to sacrifice yourself to stop it
>TRULY MAGICAL

what did she mean by this

So bad it made me sell my Switch.

youtu.be/cvTb1VgABw8
>there's finally a clean rip of Drifting Soul
>my brain keeps filling Rex's retarded nonscreams in from the previous video

Attached: 1670830710330.jpg (500x377, 16K)

Is there anything I should do before starting NG+?

Attached: 1465501330863.png (411x354, 3K)

She met her dad, learned her real name, learned her original purpose wasn't to be a weapon to smite mankind but a tool to help them grow, got daddy's approval for her relationship with her bf, made peace with her brother (after mortally beating the shit out of him), it wasn't ALL bad.

So...you're saying that XBC2 has a single button imput?

I'm about 2 hours into X, does it get better? The game hasn't explained shit about the combat and so far all I've been doing is standing in place pressing skills off cooldown like a tab targetting MMO.

FINISH YOUR QUESTS, quest progress doesn't carry over, only affinity chart progress. Especially if you're doing Ursula's, you do NOT want to start back at zero stamps

>someone took the effort to make this

>does it get better
Yes. When the game unlocks Overdrive in chapter 5 (I think?), and you start accustomizing yourself to the combat (READ THE MANUAL) and you start mix and matching various weapons and arts and skills and shit (once you clear a class tree you can use that classe's weapons and associated arts/skills with any other class), the game really falls into its on. The first few chapters of X are practically nothing but exposition dumbs, throwing every system at you as fast as possible, and then telling you "whelp, the world's open now, fuck off out there, figure shit out on your own, glhf"

Protip: Read the in-game manual. I literally understood jack shit about the combat until I read the manual.

Why the fuck is this so well made? Did someone really put in all this effort such a non-joke?

It's from a German video game review youtube channel. Here's the full thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Io1FZho_hsI

Attached: rockplaysxb2.webm (426x236, 2.88M)

Attached: mightyringsofonion.webm (632x352, 2.93M)

Mad props to these guys for their production value.

Me too I don't really come to the because of that.

>watch the full review
>it's pretty positive about the game, they even say the combat is good after the first couple of hours
Why use the webm for shitposting, then?
also holy shit, google's auto-translation for captions is shockingly coherent

I just thought it was funny.

Attached: FLORA.png (1000x800, 548K)